Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC - Computers (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC (128418 Views)

Mtn Bis Working Unlimited On Pc's And Android / Help! My Wireless Network And Webcam No Longer Works. / Can I Use My Mtn Bis To Browse On My Laptop? Is It Possible Folks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by Achmet(m): 5:49pm On Jun 24, 2012
Smallville4live:

this is my email ask4soxco@yahoo.com, pls can you send it for me.
its simple...just dload PD PROXY...u can google it...no installation is needed...reg for a trial account on their site...this gives U an access to 100MB/day usage...pls note this requires U to av ur mtn bis active. if U need a premium voucher for unlimited usage...search and add jouslaw on facebook, he'll help U out. cheers
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by Master6(m): 2:47pm On Jun 25, 2012
I downloaded it nd registered at the website, but everytym I try to connect, it tells me its unable to open udp port nd d connection gets terminated. How do I solve this. Thnx.
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by Achmet(m): 8:31pm On Jun 25, 2012
Master_1: I downloaded it nd registered at the website, but everytym I try to connect, it tells me its unable to open udp port nd d connection gets terminated. How do I solve this. Thnx.
look at the top right corner when U launch the stuff...U'll see UDP, click on it and choose ICMP...and connect ...it'll work!
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by johnnyman: 3:54am On Jun 26, 2012
@ Funkymallam, you said no extra settings like apn=blackberry.net, pls do you mean we wont put apn and others? then what criteria do we include in MTN settings and remember without the apn=blackberry.net, the blackberry bis wont even connect, what are we to do pls.

John.

@ biz4u, you said no extra settings like apn=blackberry.net, pls do you mean we wont put apn and others? then what criteria do we include in MTN settings and remember without the apn=blackberry.net, the blackberry bis wont even connect, what are we to do pls.

John.
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by Nobody: 1:53am On Jun 28, 2012
Funkymallam:

Any xtra settings? Or just d apn to blackberry.net?
no extra setting just put ur sim in d modem and it works gbam
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by cupid4ig(m): 3:34am On Jun 28, 2012
The PD proxy is not working
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by moruphb: 2:25pm On Jun 29, 2012
cupid4ig: The PD proxy is not working
same here, i thought it was mine that has problem...any help?
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by Rich4god(m): 12:11pm On Jun 30, 2012
Even me 2. Its nt wrkng. Any other way out.
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by cupid4ig(m): 12:41am On Jul 01, 2012
moruphb:
same here, i thought it was mine that has problem...any help?
Rich4god: Even me 2. Its nt wrkng. Any other way out.
ok guys I tried this and mine worked just put blackberry.net as apn that's what I did but MTN network is just bad but its working.
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by biz4u(m): 11:02am On Jul 02, 2012
shereef19: am using d pd proxy but i wanna upgrade to unlimited but d respond is dt nigeria is not among paypal, what can i do

Go to pd proxy website and check for the Nigeria resellers there. Call them and they will tell you how to upgrade right from Nigeria.
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by Jps1(m): 8:25pm On Jul 02, 2012
Pls my HSPA univesal modem don't have where I'll put d apn what can I do. Tanx
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by cupid4ig(m): 1:58am On Jul 03, 2012
Jps1: Pls my HSPA univesal modem don't have where I'll put d apn what can I do. Tanx
what type of modem is that? try and locate the setting and then network, then connection
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by Rich4god(m): 1:33pm On Jul 03, 2012
Plz guys, is this pd proxy working, i have tried all i could, but its not going.
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by cupid4ig(m): 2:54am On Jul 05, 2012
its working but mine connects only at night
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by benzion72(m): 5:14pm On Jul 05, 2012
I don't know why MTN choose to block a service people are paying for at least you pay 1500 for the service and the apn is blackberry.net. Does it really weigh down their network?
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by samoji84(m): 6:23pm On Jul 05, 2012
Does anyone has the new link to browse mtn fastlink/BIS? Kindly e-mail me link or details via perfectheartsingle@yahoo.com
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by Ogetogeo(m): 10:53pm On Jul 08, 2012
donal4love: GET YOU PD-PROXY PREMIUM ACCOUNT AT AFFORDABLE...CONTACT ME info@mtnbulksms.com

How much?
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by mikepeace(m): 11:02am On Jul 15, 2012
Pd- proxy rocks with the MTN BIS, its unlimited when u have a premium account, u can also use a trail account which is limited to 100MB daily, so u can use dat if u dont use internet much, but note that the trial account is not as fast as the premium which u can choose from different severs from different city around the world. if u want a premium account u can contact me and i can activate it for u for 1,200 naira for 30days unlimited access. with this u can download even 100GB in a day if u wish to, cos its unlimited with the bis plan.
contact me on 07035973873 for more details! email mikepeace70@yahoo.com
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by princegoam: 8:50pm On Jul 17, 2012
Buddy mail me lekkybeach2003@yahoo.com
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by cupid4ig(m): 3:59am On Jul 19, 2012
Is the PD proxy still working?
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by Achmet(m): 1:25pm On Jul 21, 2012
Now working!!!
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by gmcbiz(m): 5:51pm On Jul 21, 2012
yes o, pd proxy still rocks, the free account hardly connects except during off peak hours, but the pd proxy premium account is blazing steadily on a high speed
if u need help registering ur premium account just contact me on 080-333-283-64
email; greatmindsng@mail.com

i can also help u to install the pd proxy on ur system if u need my help
happy weekend
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by victoryose: 7:53pm On Jul 24, 2012
Hello there, mine does connect but does not show any activity on the download status
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by cooldipo(m): 6:26am On Jul 26, 2012
I followed the instructions above but I can't browse still although I was able to connect.....any way out?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply)

Hack Admin Account From Guest Account And Change The Password Forever! / How To Flash A Nokia Fone Without A Computer / USA Used Laptops. Sharp Sales. Delivery Nationwide. Constantly updated.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.