Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,191 members, 7,815,153 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Another Question For Great Bible Teachers. Daniel 7 Vs 8. What Are The 3 Horns - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Another Question For Great Bible Teachers. Daniel 7 Vs 8. What Are The 3 Horns (1069 Views)

Great Bible Contradictions / Photo Of A Ram With 5 Horns - Is It Acceptable For Sallah? / Sound Biblical Teaching On Daniel 7 Vs 13 Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Question For Great Bible Teachers. Daniel 7 Vs 8. What Are The 3 Horns by buzugee(m): 12:20am On Jun 09, 2012
that got uprooted ?
Re: Another Question For Great Bible Teachers. Daniel 7 Vs 8. What Are The 3 Horns by mkmyers45(m): 6:43am On Jun 09, 2012
The little horn that springs up, taking
the place of three horns, is to be
understood as the "man of sin", the
"king", the "beast", or the Antichrist.
This horn, which is a symbol of
strength and sovereignty ( a typical power symbol of the testaments), is
said to have eyes and mouth, which
signify the horn as intelligent and
human. Some say this horn is
Domitian, the brother of Titus and son
of Vespasian. Domitian was cruel; he had no respect for anyone; he did not
get along with the Roman Senate. The phrases "man of sin" and "son of
perdition" used by Paul in 2 Thess.
Refer to a personification of evil and
sin in one who will resist the power
and Person of Christ. He is to be
identified with the first beast of Rev. 13, the little horn of Daniel, and the
"abomination" from Matthew. Some
say the "three of the first horns" might
be Galba, Otho, and Vitellius. They
were voted emperors by their armies.
The three ruled and were killed in the same year, 69 A.D.
Re: Another Question For Great Bible Teachers. Daniel 7 Vs 8. What Are The 3 Horns by Goshen360(m): 1:47pm On Jun 09, 2012
Welcome Sir @ buzugee,

This time, you CANNOT escape my Apostolic tithe and Prophetic gifts. grin grin grin
Re: Another Question For Great Bible Teachers. Daniel 7 Vs 8. What Are The 3 Horns by ijawkid(m): 3:40pm On Jun 09, 2012
Definitly those horns must be world rulers or were world rulers........

Wild beasts always signify world leaders....

But d question is which one of them,.....

@goshen.........

I don ready with my collection basket..lol
Re: Another Question For Great Bible Teachers. Daniel 7 Vs 8. What Are The 3 Horns by buzugee(m): 5:43pm On Jun 09, 2012
mkmyers45: The little horn that springs up, taking
the place of three horns, is to be
understood as the "man of sin", the
"king", the "beast", or the Antichrist.
This horn, which is a symbol of
strength and sovereignty ( a typical power symbol of the testaments), is
said to have eyes and mouth, which
signify the horn as intelligent and
human. Some say this horn is
Domitian, the brother of Titus and son
of Vespasian. Domitian was cruel; he had no respect for anyone; he did not
get along with the Roman Senate. The phrases "man of sin" and "son of
perdition" used by Paul in 2 Thess.
Refer to a personification of evil and
sin in one who will resist the power
and Person of Christ. He is to be
identified with the first beast of Rev. 13, the little horn of Daniel, and the
"abomination" from Matthew. Some
say the "three of the first horns" might
be Galba, Otho, and Vitellius. They
were voted emperors by their armies.
The three ruled and were killed in the same year, 69 A.D.
extremely enthralling read. are these your thoughts or are they copied ? i ask this because you are an atheist right ?
Re: Another Question For Great Bible Teachers. Daniel 7 Vs 8. What Are The 3 Horns by buzugee(m): 5:45pm On Jun 09, 2012
Goshen360: Welcome Sir @ buzugee,

This time, you CANNOT escape my Apostolic tithe and Prophetic gifts. grin grin grin
I was not trying to escape it Apostle Goshen after-all scripture says ' a man of the cloth has to eat from his knowledge ' All i am waiting on is for you to baptize us with your paypal account grin
Re: Another Question For Great Bible Teachers. Daniel 7 Vs 8. What Are The 3 Horns by buzugee(m): 5:47pm On Jun 09, 2012
ijawkid: Definitly those horns must be world rulers or were world rulers........

Wild beasts always signify world leaders....

But d question is which one of them,.....

@goshen.........

I don ready with my collection basket..lol
Nice one. so three world rulers were displaced ? i like your thinking.
Re: Another Question For Great Bible Teachers. Daniel 7 Vs 8. What Are The 3 Horns by mkmyers45(m): 5:54pm On Jun 09, 2012
buzugee: extremely enthralling read. are these your thoughts or are they copied ? i ask this because you are an atheist right ?
Im not an atheist angry ..the explanation is part of an expository on the book of daniel
Re: Another Question For Great Bible Teachers. Daniel 7 Vs 8. What Are The 3 Horns by mkmyers45(m): 5:54pm On Jun 09, 2012
buzugee: I was not trying to escape it Apostle Goshen after-all scripture says ' a man of the cloth has to eat from his knowledge ' All i am waiting on is for you to baptize us with your paypal account grin
Make i submit my own ni?
Re: Another Question For Great Bible Teachers. Daniel 7 Vs 8. What Are The 3 Horns by buzugee(m): 5:58pm On Jun 09, 2012
mkmyers45: Im not an atheist angry ..the explanation is part of an expository on the book of daniel
LOL oh my bad. then you must be one of those other fancy names they call themselves. gnostic or agnostic and whatnot. if i remember correctly you do not believe in God
Re: Another Question For Great Bible Teachers. Daniel 7 Vs 8. What Are The 3 Horns by buzugee(m): 6:00pm On Jun 09, 2012
mkmyers45: Make i submit my own ni?
why not ? i am feeling rather generous this glorious afternoon, Monsieur mkmyers45 grin
Re: Another Question For Great Bible Teachers. Daniel 7 Vs 8. What Are The 3 Horns by mkmyers45(m): 6:05pm On Jun 09, 2012
buzugee: LOL oh my bad. then you must be one of those other fancy names they call themselves. gnostic or agnostic and whatnot. if i remember correctly you do not believe in God
I believe in God ok? But im anti-religion and my definition of a true God many call heresy..
Re: Another Question For Great Bible Teachers. Daniel 7 Vs 8. What Are The 3 Horns by mkmyers45(m): 6:07pm On Jun 09, 2012
buzugee: why not ? i am feeling rather generous this glorious afternoon, Monsieur mkmyers45 grin
i no get active Paypal..i must not miss out..na £200 pounds? U fit wire am to me ni? grin grin
Re: Another Question For Great Bible Teachers. Daniel 7 Vs 8. What Are The 3 Horns by buzugee(m): 8:49pm On Jun 09, 2012
mkmyers45: I believe in God ok? But im anti-religion and my definition of a true God many call heresy..
Ahhh OK so what is your definition of a true God
Re: Another Question For Great Bible Teachers. Daniel 7 Vs 8. What Are The 3 Horns by buzugee(m): 8:50pm On Jun 09, 2012
mkmyers45: i no get active Paypal..i must not miss out..na £200 pounds? U fit wire am to me ni? grin grin
Western Union nko ? its quite the avenue for money transfer grin
Re: Another Question For Great Bible Teachers. Daniel 7 Vs 8. What Are The 3 Horns by mkmyers45(m): 10:16pm On Jun 09, 2012
buzugee: Western Union nko ? its quite the avenue for money transfer grin
Im serious oo pls
Re: Another Question For Great Bible Teachers. Daniel 7 Vs 8. What Are The 3 Horns by buzugee(m): 10:19pm On Jun 09, 2012
mkmyers45: Im serious oo pls
really ? i thought we were kidding here. goofing around shocked lol
Re: Another Question For Great Bible Teachers. Daniel 7 Vs 8. What Are The 3 Horns by mkmyers45(m): 10:20pm On Jun 09, 2012
buzugee: Ahhh OK so what is your definition of a true God
Well God is truly above human understanding and comprehension...its impractical to define God..
Re: Another Question For Great Bible Teachers. Daniel 7 Vs 8. What Are The 3 Horns by mkmyers45(m): 10:21pm On Jun 09, 2012
buzugee: really ? i thought we were kidding here. goofing around shocked lol
You are nt serious? angry
Re: Another Question For Great Bible Teachers. Daniel 7 Vs 8. What Are The 3 Horns by buzugee(m): 10:23pm On Jun 09, 2012
mkmyers45: You are nt serious? angry
You were ? undecided lol twas just a lil goofing around between Goshen and I now. you thought we were serious ni ?
Re: Another Question For Great Bible Teachers. Daniel 7 Vs 8. What Are The 3 Horns by mkmyers45(m): 10:50pm On Jun 09, 2012
buzugee: You were ? undecided lol twas just a lil goofing around between Goshen and I now. you thought we were serious ni ?
i knew it was a joke
Re: Another Question For Great Bible Teachers. Daniel 7 Vs 8. What Are The 3 Horns by buzugee(m): 11:04pm On Jun 09, 2012
mkmyers45: i knew it was a joke
you did ?
Re: Another Question For Great Bible Teachers. Daniel 7 Vs 8. What Are The 3 Horns by mkmyers45(m): 11:33pm On Jun 09, 2012
buzugee: you did ?
No, i thought it was seriously a joke angry
Re: Another Question For Great Bible Teachers. Daniel 7 Vs 8. What Are The 3 Horns by buzugee(m): 11:57pm On Jun 09, 2012
mkmyers45: No, i thought it was seriously a joke angry
grin grin grin hey if i misled you in any way. i am sorry. i wish i could dole out £200 to everyone because i got that kind of generous spirit but i aint got it (loot) like adenuga or dangote like that.
Re: Another Question For Great Bible Teachers. Daniel 7 Vs 8. What Are The 3 Horns by Dagods(m): 11:58pm On Jun 09, 2012
@buzugee u r just in a world of ur own. About (dan 7;coolthree horn 2 me should be 3 strong nation & a smaller nation will tear dem apart,remember just like d birth of Jesus was predicted in micah 5;2 so dis 3horn stuff was predicted in dan 7;8,but i will go 2 da 4th or smaller one dat wil be found in Deut 28;49,&Jeremiah 25;32.i will dig out more out,but persia Dan 8;3 & medes Dan 7;5.might have a lead 2 da rest.i wil set up a meeting wit a gud friend,so gud in topics like dis,and if my guess is right dis has 2 do wit the 3rd world war...2 be cont......."KACHIFOOO"
Re: Another Question For Great Bible Teachers. Daniel 7 Vs 8. What Are The 3 Horns by buzugee(m): 12:05am On Jun 10, 2012
Dagods: @buzugee u r just in a world of ur own. About (dan 7;coolthree horn 2 me should be 3 strong nation & a smaller nation will tear dem apart,remember just like d birth of Jesus was predicted in micah 5;2 so dis 3horn stuff was predicted in dan 7;8,but i will go 2 da 4th or smaller one dat wil be found in Deut 28;49,&Jeremiah 25;32.i will dig out more out,but persia Dan 8;3 & medes Dan 7;5.might have a lead 2 da rest.i wil set up a meeting wit a gud friend,so gud in topics like dis,and if my guess is right dis has 2 do wit the 3rd world war...2 be cont......."KACHIFOOO"
hmmm interesting input Chief Dagods. Quite interesting. persia and the medes
Re: Another Question For Great Bible Teachers. Daniel 7 Vs 8. What Are The 3 Horns by Goshen360(m): 4:19am On Jun 10, 2012
Yeah, All the tithe and offerings stuffs was all JOKES. We are preachers and teachers of righteousness in the end time. Freely we have received, free we have to give. I have come to understand God blesses us BY preaching the Gospel, fulfilling the great commission. We must understand this truth. When we preach and share the gospel, God blesses us. This is a practical truth. Paul said, Woe is me if I preach not the gospel....meaning am cursed if I do not preached the gospel. Then what happens when I preach the Gospel? Am blessed off course. This is a mysteries to those who don't know how to get blessed. They think its by paying tithe. Preaching the gospel is "giving" in one way or the other. Glory to God.

@ buzugee,

My hands are full right now. I hope some comments satisfy your questions but if not, you have to give me till Monday or Tuesday. You should know by now since we are friends and brothers here on board that, am mostly chanced and available Mondays to Fridays more than weekends. I should give you some heavy stuffs on your questions during the week. Keep the fire burning. I've got many threads to attend to dis coming week. Glory to God and Father of our Lord Jesus.
Re: Another Question For Great Bible Teachers. Daniel 7 Vs 8. What Are The 3 Horns by Dagods(m): 5:33pm On Jun 10, 2012
buzugee: hmmm interesting input Chief Dagods. Quite interesting. persia and the medes
hey! Wats dat title ? "CHIEF"drop it man.anyway do u have any new lead?
Re: Another Question For Great Bible Teachers. Daniel 7 Vs 8. What Are The 3 Horns by buzugee(m): 11:13pm On Jun 10, 2012
Goshen360: Yeah, All the tithe and offerings stuffs was all JOKES. We are preachers and teachers of righteousness in the end time. Freely we have received, free we have to give. I have come to understand God blesses us BY preaching the Gospel, fulfilling the great commission. We must understand this truth. When we preach and share the gospel, God blesses us. This is a practical truth. Paul said, Woe is me if I preach not the gospel....meaning am cursed if I do not preached the gospel. Then what happens when I preach the Gospel? Am blessed off course. This is a mysteries to those who don't know how to get blessed. They think its by paying tithe. Preaching the gospel is "giving" in one way or the other. Glory to God.

@ buzugee,

My hands are full right now. I hope some comments satisfy your questions but if not, you have to give me till Monday or Tuesday. You should know by now since we are friends and brothers here on board that, am mostly chanced and available Mondays to Fridays more than weekends. I should give you some heavy stuffs on your questions during the week. Keep the fire burning. I've got many threads to attend to dis coming week. Glory to God and Father of our Lord Jesus.
no problemos the resident Apostle of NL grin. however when you return the puzzle may have been resolved.
Re: Another Question For Great Bible Teachers. Daniel 7 Vs 8. What Are The 3 Horns by buzugee(m): 11:17pm On Jun 10, 2012
Dagods:
hey! Wats dat title ? "CHIEF"drop it man.anyway do u have any new lead?
grin grin this the first time i met any nigerian man who rejects a title. thats mighty humble of you Dagods. grin anhyhow do i have any leads ? i didnt have leads, i know what it is, i just needed to see how other people interpreted scriptures before i dropped my answer. any question i ask, i already have an answer to, but like scripture says 'iron sharpens iron'. we all drop our answers and then get wiser from reading all the perspectives.

this is my answer. the 3 little horns that got displaced are england, spain and france and the one that displaced them is 'the virgin daughter of babylon' otherwise known as america.

(1) (Reply)

"I Will Overturn,overturn,overturn" / Mysteries In Dreams And Revelations. / When Will I Find God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.