Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,729 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Israel Offers Illegal Africans Cash And Ticket To Leave - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel Offers Illegal Africans Cash And Ticket To Leave (10359 Views)

See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia / South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country / Pictures Of Illegal Immigrants To Be Deported From America (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel Offers Illegal Africans Cash And Ticket To Leave by alexola20(m): 2:07pm On Jun 09, 2012
Re: Israel Offers Illegal Africans Cash And Ticket To Leave by ghostofsparta(m): 3:46pm On Jun 09, 2012
I support what is Israel is doing wholeheartedly, most of my friends have all fled to USA, UK, Turkey, Egypt, Israel etc in the guise to study or work when all they are doing is hustling to make money. Every youth and certain adult are ever ready to leave their respective Yorubaland/Igboland at the slightest mistake of opening a free visa conditions to USA, UK, Canada, Israel etc...and I ask the ones who dream to migrate this good-turned-bad land that if 90% of male and female between 19 and 29 fled off into the various countries of thr globe who would remain to tackle the mess and retrogression our corrupt and insensitive leaders keep converting our lands into...their varied response made me realise our youths never had any sense of nationalism in the first place. The Idea of a proud developed nation with advanced technological prowess and scientific achievements in par with others economic giants of the world is strange to them....the only moment my fellow youths display such spirit is when the AMALGAMATION called Nigeria is playing against another country in a football match. Most here here in Nigeria is a potential escapist, runaways and stowaways. It's very wrong. Nigeria can still work out without dis-amalgamating ONLY when each region swears by the ancient deities of our respective lands. We need to scrap these foreign religions, it hasn't helped us a bit, anyone or politicians can swear every manifestoes and promises by the 2 holy books and would still embezzle, launder and misappropriate public funds knowing the God of the Jews (Yaweh) can never strike immediately nor could the two most worshipped prophets descend from wherever they are to render justice, but let them commit an oath under the invoked presence/essence of Amadioha, Shopona, Ogun and Shango and whether we won't enjoy good roads and 25 hours steady power supply. Israel as little as it is today is trying to manage itself as a nation in the best way it deems fit regardless of any western backers. The Knesset alone has the power to decide what's best for the Jewish state of Israel.
Re: Israel Offers Illegal Africans Cash And Ticket To Leave by Lisa1: 4:07pm On Jun 09, 2012
[img]http://www.50centloseweight.com[/img]Good point
Re: Israel Offers Illegal Africans Cash And Ticket To Leave by justwise(m): 4:25pm On Jun 09, 2012
careytommy:

This is the beginning of the end for israel. If you don't blow your trumpet, no one else would do it for you. African press and generally the media need to continously broadcast these discriminately acts being perpetrated by the israeli nation with full public suppot and collaboration by their people.

Some of you can't stop making some ridiculous statement, the end of Israel? Keep dreaming.

Take your protest to African Govt and not Israel, Israel is even kind enough to offer them some money before deporting them.

1 Like

Re: Israel Offers Illegal Africans Cash And Ticket To Leave by poweredcom(m): 6:31pm On Jun 09, 2012
ghostofsparta: I support what is Israel is doing wholeheartedly, most of my friends have all fled to USA, UK, Turkey, Egypt, Israel etc in the guise to study or work when all they are doing is hustling to make money. Every youth and certain adult are ever ready to leave their respective Yorubaland/Igboland at the slightest mistake of opening a free visa conditions to USA, UK, Canada, Israel etc...and I ask the ones who dream to migrate this good-turned-bad land that if 90% of male and female between 19 and 29 fled off into the various countries of thr globe who would remain to tackle the mess and retrogression our corrupt and insensitive leaders keep converting our lands into...their varied response made me realise our youths never had any sense of nationalism in the first place. The Idea of a proud developed nation with advanced technological prowess and scientific achievements in par with others economic giants of th world is strange to them....the only moment my fellow youths display such spirit is when the AMALGAMATION called Nigeria is playing against another country in a football match. Everyone here in Nigeria is a potential escapist, runaways and stowaways. It's very wrong. Nigeria can still work out without dis-amalgamating ONLY when each region swears by the ancient deities of our respective lands. We need to scrap these foreign religions it hasn't helped us a bit, anyone or politicians can swear every manifestoes and promises by the 2 holy books and would still embezzle, launder and misappropriate public funds knowing the God of the Jews (Yaweh) would strike immediately nor would the two most popular prophets descend from wherever they are to do justice but let them try it with Amadioha, Shopona, Ogun and Shango and let us see whether we won't enjoy good roads and 25 hours steady power supply. Israel as little as it is today is trying to manage itself as a nation the best way it deems fit regardless of any western backers or not. The Knesset alone has the power to decide what's best for the Jewish state of Israel.
Nice one there good talk I support your view

1 Like

Re: Israel Offers Illegal Africans Cash And Ticket To Leave by uzoexcel(m): 6:45pm On Jun 09, 2012
grafikii: Even Jewish igbos grin
U R GETTIN SENILE IN UR YOUNG AGE
Re: Israel Offers Illegal Africans Cash And Ticket To Leave by soloyes(m): 7:59pm On Jun 09, 2012
Posters, one tin we should remember is that this people are ILLEGAL migrants and therefore a threat 2 d national security of Isreal. This same people living without dcent means of livelihood can easily bcome ready tools in the hand of terrorist. Moreover Isreal really tried by even compensating them.
Re: Israel Offers Illegal Africans Cash And Ticket To Leave by dasparrow: 8:33pm On Jun 09, 2012
@Post

I don't know what will make an African go to israel to live. I mean, if they had said USA, Canada, Australia, or UK I will say ok. But israel? There are just certain parts of this world that I cannot imagine or fathom myself living in. I suggest the immigrants take the $1,200 and see if they can go back home and start a small business. There is alot of hatred and xenophobia amongst the human inhabitants of this earth so if one is looking to migrate to another country, one must do their homework properly before you end up in a worse situation than the one you were running away from.

1 Like

Re: Israel Offers Illegal Africans Cash And Ticket To Leave by babeface3: 8:36pm On Jun 09, 2012
They should remember their brothers from places like Nigeria and Ethiopia, shocked
Re: Israel Offers Illegal Africans Cash And Ticket To Leave by Starlett: 11:08pm On Jun 09, 2012
Israel seriously needs to preserve the Jewish nature of NOT ONLY Jerusalem but also the entire Jewish Stae! Abel bear with them. What they passed through in the Holocaust was something else,.. And they have vowed never to let such occur again.
Abet, fellow Africans, collect what they're of offerring and take off.
Re: Israel Offers Illegal Africans Cash And Ticket To Leave by tpia5: 4:44am On Jun 10, 2012
fellow Africans, collect what they're of offerring and take off

totally agree.
Re: Israel Offers Illegal Africans Cash And Ticket To Leave by Onyocha: 10:50am On Jun 10, 2012
[size=14pt]Israel to put thousands of Africans in detention camp[/size]

AFP – Fri, Jun 8, 2012

Israel's interior minister said on Friday he hoped to soon start moving tens of thousands of illegal African migrants from Tel Aviv and elsewhere to a detention camp being built and a planned "tent city."

An Israeli court cleared the way on Thursday for the deportation of an estimated 1,500 South Sudanese, after ruling that their lives were no longer threatened in their homeland.

Interior Minister Eli Yishai told public radio 40,000 Sudanese and Eritreans were next in his sights.

"There are still about 15,000 from north Sudan and some 35,000 from Eritrea," he said. "I am not allowed to get them out at the moment."

He said he expected legal obstacles would be removed and that the government was also offering a grant to those prepared to leave voluntarily.

"They are close to being expelled either willingly or against their will," he said. "This is a number that threatens the Jewish identity."

As a first step, he said, illegals would be rounded up and moved to a detention centre being built in southern Israel at a projected cost of 250 million shekels ($6.7 million, 5.4 million euros).

"As soon as the facility is completed, which could be in a few months -- and alongside it we plan to put up a tent city with all the accepted conditions -- then we shall start moving migrants from south Tel Aviv, from (the Red Sea town of) Eilat ... wherever they are."

The rising number of Africans in Israel has hit the headlines in recent weeks, after a spike in racial tensions led to a riot in southern Tel Aviv, where tens of thousands of migrants live.

Interior ministry statistics show that approximately 60,000 African immigrants have entered Israel illegally, the vast majority of them from Sudan and Eritrea.

Some are refugees fleeing persecution in their home nations, but others are economic migrants.

Yishai said he estimated a further 6,000 may have sneaked across the border from Egypt undetected.

"I hope that in the coming months we shall be able to move all the infiltrators to detention facilities and allow Israeli citizens in south Tel Aviv and others to live in a proper way ... in quiet and security," he added.

Israel is building a giant, hi-tech security barrier along its 240-kilometre (150-mile) border with the Egyptian Sinai.

So far 170 kilometres have been erected and the project is due to be completed later this year.

http://news.yahoo.com/israel-put-thousands-africans-detention-camp-184419459.html
Re: Israel Offers Illegal Africans Cash And Ticket To Leave by Megabyts(m): 12:54pm On Jun 10, 2012
I wonder why they must migrate illegally to isreal where they dont want to mix wih any non jewish race.just collect the cash and live that jews grave yard.
Re: Israel Offers Illegal Africans Cash And Ticket To Leave by Megabyts(m): 12:55pm On Jun 10, 2012
I wonder why they must migrate illegally to isreal where they dont want to mix wih any non jewish race.just collect the cash and live that jews grave yard they call home.
Re: Israel Offers Illegal Africans Cash And Ticket To Leave by Gudiza(m): 2:17pm On Jun 10, 2012
Just collect the cash and leave...undesirables. They have the right to. They have been generous enough. You can blame your own leaders for what you got yourself into.
Re: Israel Offers Illegal Africans Cash And Ticket To Leave by jbyno: 9:34am On Jun 11, 2012
Religion has really destroyed Nigeria. If another country was doing this to Africans, we would hear all the condemnation in the world. But since its Israel, people are now quoting the bible to justify what they are doing... unbelievable! For a people that experienced the holocaust to be doing this baffles me!!! Arresting, detaining and deporting people escaping persecution...Why is america not deporting all non-Caucasians to preserve the "White Christian State".

(1) (2) (Reply)

US Government Imposes Sanctions On Israeli Settlers Accused Of West Bank Violenc / Handless Man Denied UK Visa For Lack Of Fingerprints. / Fitch, Moody's Slash Russia's Sovereign Rating To Junk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.