Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,307 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:38 AM

Help-hepatitis - Health (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help-hepatitis (169937 Views)

Possible Cure For Hepatitis B Goes To Human Trials At Texas Biomed / My Nanny Has Hepatitis B / Hepatitis B (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help-hepatitis by opeaceo: 8:55pm On Mar 18, 2016
Rhea:
[size=14pt]Hep B has no cure. Hep C has some cure but very expensive ($20K - $70K)
If you test negative on those two, you must go ahead and vaccinate yourself. They are one of the most common causes of liver cancer in developing countries.
If you still want to believe that there is a cure, then go ahead and call the numerous numbers already listed on this thread. After all, they have a business to run grin grin grin cheesy cheesy[/size]

Too many caution, but they won't listen. I asked a roomie of mine to go check for Hep B and if she doesn't she should take the vaccine, all she could mutter was "God won't not allow the sickness of the Israelites to befall me" - apologies if you're not a Christian. That type of an individual would fall cheaply to these scams.
Re: Help-hepatitis by opeaceo: 8:59pm On Mar 18, 2016
ajuwarhodes:

Since u have said miracles happen, I have no much to say, do u remember the story of Moses in the Bible? God used the rod in his hand to bring forth water.God can use herbs,thats what am saying. Well u can wait on the white men to help. But for me,am not positive to any ailment, by the recent tests I did, because am anointed His stripes has been healing me since I was born. Am not saying u shld be ignorant but still u are

What you wrote up there is utter balderdash, those people on this thread with the ailments, are they not anointed?? Do not preach profanity. God said He'll protect you doesn't mean you should stand in front of a moving train.

I don tire for una, he that has ears let him hear.
Re: Help-hepatitis by Rhea(f): 9:01pm On Mar 18, 2016
opeaceo:

Too many caution, but they won't listen. I asked a roomie of mine to go check for Hep B and if she doesn't she should take the vaccine, all she could mutter was "God won't not allow the sickness of the Israelites to befall me" - apologies if you're not a Christian. That type of an individual would fall cheaply to these scams.

Unfortunately they seem to listen better to scammers. Many Nigerians are alcoholics. When you combine that with a high fat diet, plenty nkwobi ll the time, suya suya suya, plus HepB or C, that na liver failure before long. But then, they will tell you that one thing go kill a man
Re: Help-hepatitis by opeaceo: 9:13pm On Mar 18, 2016
Rhea:

Unfortunately they seem to listen better to scammers. Many Nigerians are alcoholics. When you combine that with a high fat diet, plenty nkwobi ll the time, suya suya suya, plus HepB or C, that na liver failure before long. But then, they will tell you that one thing go kill a man

The baffling thing here is, most if them are "educated". It is easier for complete illiterates to make use of their common sense than it is for educated illiterates. Nigeria, we hail thee.
Re: Help-hepatitis by okoligee: 8:45am On Mar 19, 2016
Machiny pls ur contact, need to get black seed
Re: Help-hepatitis by ajuwarhodes(f): 4:12pm On Mar 19, 2016
opeaceo:

What you wrote up there is utter balderdash, those people on this thread with the ailments, are they not anointed?? Do not preach profanity. God said He'll protect you doesn't mean you should stand in front of a moving train.

I don tire for una, he that has ears let him hear.

U feel you know it all, and u can talk well right? I never said anybody isn't anointed, am just telling u to allow people use their brains. Stop sounding like u are a super talker. God can use herbs.Hes been using herbs, where white men medicine fails. People like u discourage beings, there's no harm in trying! And next time mind the manner u talk I don't get rude quickly but am very good at it. Just Express urself and don't pass any insult at me. My dear it's so obvious u lack knowledge of many things. And instead of u to relax u dey jump! The Bible says my people perish for lack of knowledge... Madam I too know, yet knows nothing
Re: Help-hepatitis by opeaceo: 5:53pm On Mar 19, 2016
ajuwarhodes:

U feel you know it all, and u can talk well right? I never said anybody isn't anointed, am just telling u to allow people use their brains. Stop sounding like u are a super talker. God can use herbs.Hes been using herbs, where white men medicine fails. People like u discourage beings, there's no harm in trying! And next time mind the manner u talk I don't get rude quickly but am very good at it. Just Express urself and don't pass any insult at me. My dear it's so obvious u lack knowledge of many things. And instead of u to relax u dey jump! The Bible says my people perish for lack of knowledge... Madam I too know, yet knows nothing

Ooooohhh, she's pissed, guess what?? I don't give an effing damn.

They are to take herbs when they have a high risk of liver damage?? Do you really know what hepatitis B is? Do you know what a liver is??

BTW, where and when did I pass an insult at you?? and if you wanna get rude, my dear bring it on, I LOVE YOU, we would do the deed together #kisses
Re: Help-hepatitis by opeaceo: 5:55pm On Mar 19, 2016
okoligee:

check this out.
https://www.nairaland.com/1918816/pleasewhat-black-seed-oil-called
Re: Help-hepatitis by Machiny: 9:06pm On Mar 19, 2016
okoligee:
sent you a mail
Re: Help-hepatitis by HardMirror(m): 11:10am On Mar 21, 2016
opeaceo:

check this out. https://www.nairaland.com/1918816/pleasewhat-black-seed-oil-called
My nairaland swthrt. How have you been. I miss you o my dear
Re: Help-hepatitis by BrianWalter: 4:52pm On Mar 23, 2016
Hello friend' i want to say all thanks to Dr akuna for his divine help in my life,i was suffering from hepatitis B for the past 3years ago,every day of my life i will cry my eye out,having this disease denied me of doing some crucial and participating in several activities in my life,but all my frustration and inability to partake in things that matter most in my life was totally terminated when i came in contact with the great Dr akuna that cured my hepatitis B, i was browsing through the net a fateful day then i saw testimony of how Dr akuna helped so many individuals in curing their hepatitis B, Luckily i saw his email alongside with the testimony:drakunasolutiontemple@gmail.com, straight away i contacted his email without wasting any time,i explained my situation to him and he assured me that he will cure my hepatitis B,i beckoned to his words believing in every of his instruction,so surprisingly he prepared a herbal medicine for me,and after i have received it he told me how to use the medicine,after two weeks of usage i went to test my self in the hospital behold i was found negative,you contact him today on his mobil:+2348154625070 or his website:http://drakunasolutiontem.wix.com/dr-akuna

Re: Help-hepatitis by unuane1(m): 9:47pm On Mar 27, 2016
Machiny:
can get black seed and its oil in ph..if you stay around can help you with it
pls can u help get the black seed ?
Re: Help-hepatitis by snakebeat: 9:07pm On Mar 30, 2016
okoligee:
is it advisable to eat bread
lol.... no

howfar with u?
any latest news sir?
Re: Help-hepatitis by SexyCrixus25(m): 12:33pm On Mar 31, 2016
usaration:
what can u say about this?

Jos — The National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC) at the weekend sealed off Bondima Hepatoviral Centre in Jos South Local Government Area of Plateau State, which treats Hepatitis B patients, for allegedly using fake drugs and operating illegally.

Five staff of the Hepatitis clinic were also arrested. Our correspondent reports that at the time of the raid, the medical director of the centre was absent.

http://allafrica.com/stories/201011090223.html

I tell you solemnly that am not advertising for them, it's just that what I have seen them do made me believe in them. I have actually seen people with symptoms @ a dangerous level being removed by their methods of administering drugs. I have also asked questions & found out that their treatment only suppresses it to a less harmful level without actually eliminating it totally.
Re: Help-hepatitis by babbles9: 11:35am On Apr 01, 2016
Treatment for Hepatitis

Hepatitis-B (monthly medication required)-No cure as of now.

Cronivir-30 tablets-7500 naira
Ricovir -30 tablets - 6000 naira
Ricovir-EM - 30 tablets -8000 naira

Hepatitis-C (Cure within 12 weeks)

Sofosbuvir -84 Tablets
Harvoni (Ledipasvir+Sofosbuvir)-84 Tablets
Daclatasvir-84 Tablets

Will ship to Nigeria.

Email: mayur.shetty@keweenawhealth.com

Re: Help-hepatitis by JohnieWalker(m): 5:25pm On Apr 01, 2016
whatever name dey call yu weda A,B,C,D I don't care to know the grace of Jehovah Nissi will protect us and heal us

1 Like

Re: Help-hepatitis by Machiny: 6:46pm On Apr 01, 2016
okoligee:
bro have gotten to ph,d black seed seller said he is out of stuff.he promised to cal.will get to you wen he does
Re: Help-hepatitis by Machiny: 6:49pm On Apr 01, 2016
unuane1:
pls can u help get the black seed ?
the seller is out of stuck
Re: Help-hepatitis by okoligee: 4:54am On Apr 06, 2016
Machiny:
bro have gotten to ph,d black seed seller said he is out of stuff.he promised to cal.will get to you wen he does
thanks for your reply, let me know when he call.
Re: Help-hepatitis by Babalakin(m): 9:33am On Apr 07, 2016
Re: Help-hepatitis by usaration: 9:46am On Apr 07, 2016
Rhea:

sweetie I'm kind of confused here,so many conflicting advice out there.Although I eat meat once in a while,I was told by my doctor at LASUTH that I can take anything except alcohol,cigarette,local herbs like agbo;and I shouldn't take medication indiscriminately.do u think I should refrain completely from fatty foods? Plus how do you prepare your soup or other meals without oil?.I take fried eggs with normal bread once a while as well as indomie without d spice when I'm very hungry and there's nothing to eat,is this ok?..
Re: Help-hepatitis by usaration: 9:51am On Apr 07, 2016
babbles9:
Treatment for Hepatitis

Hepatitis-B (monthly medication required)-No cure as of now.

Cronivir-30 tablets-7500 naira
Ricovir -30 tablets - 6000 naira
Ricovir-EM - 30 tablets -8000 naira

are we taking all 3 together? How many tabs a day? Thank you
Re: Help-hepatitis by Rhea(f): 9:39pm On Apr 07, 2016
usaration:
sweetie I'm kind of confused here,so many conflicting advice out there.Although I eat meat once in a while,I was told by my doctor at LASUTH that I can take anything except alcohol,cigarette,local herbs like agbo;and I shouldn't take medication indiscriminately.do u think I should refrain completely from fatty foods? Plus how do you prepare your soup or other meals without oil?.I take fried eggs with normal bread once a while as well as indomie without d spice when I'm very hungry and there's nothing to eat,is this ok?..

Think of the lover as the main border control/customs check point of the body. Everything you consume via your mouth, which gets absorbed in your stomach/intestines has to pass through your liver before it enters the rest of your system (heart, lungs, kidney, brain etc). The liver serves like immigration. Alcohol is a poison to the body. This does not mean it kills; it just means it has the potential to kill in very large amounts (when the liver is overwhelmed by excess alcohol in the body). Most medicines we take by mouth also pass through the liver. Fat in the blood passes through the liver and can 'clog' it. So when you take agbo (medicine), alcohol and excess fat constantly, the liver will be overwhelmed int he long run. If you have hepatitis (a serious disease of the liver), that means that your ability to screen what goes to your heart/brain/kidneys is compromised.

The food you eat are okay. You just have to eat them in moderation so that your system is not overwhelmed. I forsee an upsurge in liver disease in Nigeria because of the unregulated use of medications coupled with excessive alcohol consumption and lack of awareness of hepatitis and how it is spread.
Re: Help-hepatitis by usaration: 1:28am On Apr 08, 2016
Rhea:

Think of the lover as the main border control/customs check point of the body. Everything you consume via your mouth, which gets absorbed in your stomach/intestines has to pass through your liver before it enters the rest of your system (heart, lungs, kidney, brain etc). The liver serves like immigration. Alcohol is a poison to the body. This does not mean it kills; it just means it has the potential to kill in very large amounts (when the liver is overwhelmed by excess alcohol in the body). Most medicines we take by mouth also pass through the liver. Fat in the blood passes through the liver and can 'clog' it. So when you take agbo (medicine), alcohol and excess fat constantly, the liver will be overwhelmed int he long run. If you have hepatitis (a serious disease of the liver), that means that your ability to screen what goes to your heart/brain/kidneys is compromised.

The food you eat are okay. You just have to eat them in moderation so that your system is not overwhelmed. I forsee an upsurge in liver disease in Nigeria because of the unregulated use of medications coupled with excessive alcohol consumption and lack of awareness of hepatitis and how it is spread.
Gratias.save for the oil,I don't take the other things you mentioned.I'm gonna tone down on the red oil though. Thanks once again

1 Like

Re: Help-hepatitis by Machiny: 12:57pm On Apr 12, 2016
okoligee:
thanks for your reply, let me know when he call.
good day.the blackseed seller just confirmed he has in stock...1k for 200g.
Re: Help-hepatitis by MrCyril(m): 11:07pm On Apr 12, 2016
Nnanna79:
I Was recently diagnosied wit hepatitis B .pls wat can I do to get myself rid of this.Pls house help.Ur kindid advice is welcome.Thanks
Contact me on 08032765549 or mail me ur test report.

Re: Help-hepatitis by thesis(m): 2:19am On Apr 13, 2016
Dear House,

Please kindly share your opinions, is there a cure for hepatitis B virus as of today? If you know of any one who recovered from it, kindly share methods or medications. You might be saving a life.
Re: Help-hepatitis by okoligee: 9:40pm On Apr 26, 2016
Which year will the cure for hbv likely to be out?
Re: Help-hepatitis by MrCyril(m): 7:07am On Apr 27, 2016
Nnanna79:
I Was recently diagnosied wit hepatitis B .pls wat can I do to get myself rid of this.Pls house help.Ur kindid advice is welcome.Thanks
Contact me on 08032765549 or email me your test report with subject TEST REPORT via cidomick@yahoo.com

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (30) (Reply)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Dead Coronavirus Victims In Italy Carried By Military Trucks / Does Lipton Yellow Label Tea Burns Fat??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.