Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,878 members, 7,817,586 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Help-hepatitis - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help-hepatitis (170236 Views)

Possible Cure For Hepatitis B Goes To Human Trials At Texas Biomed / My Nanny Has Hepatitis B / Hepatitis B (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help-hepatitis by omotinugbonkace(m): 12:26pm On Nov 02, 2015
I've just been placed on Livoline by my doctor and have been eating normal food. Healthy diet and no junks! I eat fruits of anykind that my money can buy!
Re: Help-hepatitis by opeaceo: 12:44pm On Nov 02, 2015
okoligee:
Do u known body who has cleared his own hbv so we can get facts n tips on ho to handle it, whatsapp no pls
Yes I do, WhatsApp no? I'll have to seek for her permission.
Re: Help-hepatitis by okoligee: 4:40am On Nov 03, 2015
opeaceo:

Yes I do, WhatsApp no? I'll have to seek for her permission.
yours first for more details pls
Re: Help-hepatitis by unuane1(m): 1:23pm On Nov 03, 2015
opeaceo:

if it is mild, enough rest, eat properly, if it is chronic and you doctor reccomends treatment, use Zeffix or heptodin.
pls how potent are these drugs u mention and are they affordable and available here in Nigeria ?
Re: Help-hepatitis by opeaceo: 5:10pm On Nov 03, 2015
unuane1:
pls how potent are these drugs u mention and are they affordable and available here in Nigeria ?
I can't vouch for how potent they are but they are quite affordable
Re: Help-hepatitis by opeaceo: 5:11pm On Nov 03, 2015
okoligee:
yours first for more details pls
I sent you an email request.
Re: Help-hepatitis by okoligee: 11:37am On Nov 08, 2015
people living with HBV are in pain and they don't need to b deceived

4 Likes

Re: Help-hepatitis by okoligee: 2:04pm On Nov 26, 2015
Will it cure the hepatitis
Re: Help-hepatitis by okoligee: 2:04pm On Nov 26, 2015
Will it cure the hepatitis?
Re: Help-hepatitis by illuminatigroup: 4:08pm On Nov 26, 2015
Testimony about Dr. Salami the great Herbalist, he has the cure to all manner of diseases, he cured my hepatitis b, though I went through different website I saw different testimonies about different spell casters and herbalist, I was like Many people have the hepatitis b cure why are people still suffering from it?' I though of it, then I contact Dr. Salami via email, salamihealingspelltemple@gmail.com I didn't believe him that much, I just wanted to give him a try, he replied my mail and Needed some Information about me, then I sent them to him, he prepared it (CURE) and sent it to Fedex Online Service delivery, he gave my details to the Fedex Office, they told me that 2-3 days I will receive the package and i took the medicine as prescribed by him and I went for check-up 1 week after finishing the medicine, I was tested hepatitis b negative, if you are hepatitis b patient do me a favor for you to contact him and I will try my possible best to make sure you get cured, when you contact him, make sure you tell him that I referenced you.. contact him via: salamihealingspelltemple@gmail.com or call his contant phone number +2349032406938 thank you all and be blessed
Re: Help-hepatitis by okoligee: 12:10pm On Nov 27, 2015
Tell the house the medicine you took and other things you used to cure it and finally if the lab result was negative also how long did it take you to clear the virus. That is what we need
Re: Help-hepatitis by johnson232: 6:55pm On Nov 27, 2015
unuane1:
Hello @ Johnson, sorry I did not realize u were the one at first when we chat on bbm. But I have since sent u several messages on bbm but u have not reply back or maybe u have remove me from ur contact. So sorry abt my initial message for not knowing u were the one. so pls can we chat over on bbm? Thanks a lot.
hello sir, i didn't remove u from my contact, i had issues with my phone.

sorry i didn't get to u on time. how is everything sir?
Re: Help-hepatitis by unuane1(m): 10:56pm On Nov 29, 2015
johnson232:

hello sir, i didn't remove u from my contact, i had issues with my phone.

sorry i didn't get to u on time. how is everything sir?
Am fine my bro. pls can u re-invite me on bbm again? Thanks
Re: Help-hepatitis by unuane1(m): 11:00pm On Nov 29, 2015
illuminatigroup:
Testimony about Dr. Salami the great Herbalist, he has the cure to all manner of diseases, he cured my hepatitis b, though I went through different website I saw different testimonies about different spell casters and herbalist, I was like Many people have the hepatitis b cure why are people still suffering from it?' I though of it, then I contact Dr. Salami via email, salamihealingspelltemple@gmail.com I didn't believe him that much, I just wanted to give him a try, he replied my mail and Needed some Information about me, then I sent them to him, he prepared it (CURE) and sent it to Fedex Online Service delivery, he gave my details to the Fedex Office, they told me that 2-3 days I will receive the package and i took the medicine as prescribed by him and I went for check-up 1 week after finishing the medicine, I was tested hepatitis b negative, if you are hepatitis b patient do me a favor for you to contact him and I will try my possible best to make sure you get cured, when you contact him, make sure you tell him that I referenced you.. contact him via: salamihealingspelltemple@gmail.com or call his contant phone number +2349032406938 thank you all and be blessed
Scam

1 Like

Re: Help-hepatitis by johnson232: 7:50pm On Nov 30, 2015
unuane1:
Am fine my bro. pls can u re-invite me on bbm again? Thanks
Good to know.
i am no longer using that pin for now, the phone is bad.
i ve been trying to download bbm or whatsapp, but network is poor. i will drop my number as soon as the download is successful. but if it is urgent, i can drop my number so u can summarise via text.
thanks.
Re: Help-hepatitis by johnson232: 8:01pm On Nov 30, 2015
okoligee:
Will it cure the hepatitis
There is no drug on this planet earth that can cure hepatitis b, they can only alleviate it.
Re: Help-hepatitis by harrylura: 4:40am On Dec 01, 2015
"Good-day every one, my name is Harry Lura, i am from usa i want to share my experience with the general public on how i got my HIV aids cured, i have been reading so-many post of some people who were cured of HIV, but i never believed them, but one day bi wanted to tests the faith of the DR LUGARD then i contacted him on his email on drlugardendofpainspelltemple@gmail.com, endofpainspelltemple@gmail.com, when i contact him, he told me so many things about my life and so many thing about me which was 100% correct, then i pleaded with him to help me out, then to my greatest surprise he prepared some medicine and he asked me to take it, which i did exactly the way the asked me to take them, he told me that in two days time tat i should go and check on my HIV status, i was kind of been surprise, when i went to the hospital to check of my status, the doctor was so surprise when he saw that i was HIV negative, i did not know how i am going to thank DR LUGARD for his good work so i decided to share with the general public on what the great DR did for me, i am so thankful to GOD, for sending DR LUGARD to my rescue, of you are out there having same illness you can contact him so he can help you out on drlugardendofpainspelltemple@gmail.com,/endofpainspelltemple@gmail.com, you can also call HIM if you wish on+2347037098000, thanks for sharing from my experience........................."

1. GETTING YOUR EX LOVER BACK.
2. WINNING LOTTERIES.
3. CHILD BEARING.
4. BREAKING OF GENERATION COURSE.
5. GETTING OF JOB.
6. JOB PROMOTION.
7. MONEY SPELL.
8. SPIRITUAL PROTECTION.
9. HERBAL CARE.
10. BEAUTY SPELL.
11. HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS

Re: Help-hepatitis by usaration: 11:22am On Dec 15, 2015
harrylura:

"Good-day every one, my name is Harry Lura, i am from usa i want to share my experience with the general public on how i got my HIV aids cured, i have been reading so-many post of some people who were cured of HIV, but i never believed them, but one day bi wanted to tests the faith of the DR LUGARD then i contacted him on his email
THIEF THIEF THIEF

2 Likes

Re: Help-hepatitis by TracyBela: 9:26pm On Dec 16, 2015
I am from New York. I was in trouble when doctor told me that I have been diagnosed with Genital Herpes… I though about my Family, I know my Family will face a serious problem when I’m gone, I lost hope and I wept all day, but one day I was surfing the internet I found Dr. Atiti contact number. I called him and he guided me. I asked him for solutions and he started the remedies for my health. Thank God, now everything is fine, I’m cured by Dr. Atiti herbal medicine, I’m very thankful to Dr. Atiti and very happy with my hubby and family. email him on atitilovespell@gmail.com OR contact his number:+2349051208634

DOCTOR Atiti CAN AS WELL CURE THE FOLLOWING DISEASE:-

1. HIV/AIDS
2. HERPES
3. CANCER
4. ALS
5. Hepatitis
if you have this disease listed above DR Atiti is the right herbal doctor that can cure you.email him now and also share the same testimony after you are cure his email is atitilovespell@gmail.com

Re: Help-hepatitis by enesty(m): 6:49am On Dec 17, 2015
Hello
I work for a pharmaceutical coy here in Nigeria nd we have a sister cooy in Canada
Currently we have a generic drug of harvoni that cure hepatitis c completely. Harvoni is the best drug in the world for hcv cure. I am the medical representative marketing the drug in the north but I can reach u where ever in Nigeria u are. The hbv regime is coming February. Call 07052005780 for us to talk. This drug called twinvir is a WHO standard drug
Re: Help-hepatitis by unuane1(m): 6:30pm On Dec 17, 2015
enesty:
Hello
I work for a pharmaceutical coy here in Nigeria nd we have a sister cooy in Canada
Currently we have a generic drug of harvoni that cure hepatitis c completely. Harvoni is the best drug in the world for hcv cure. I am the medical representative marketing the drug in the north but I can reach u where ever in Nigeria u are. The hbv regime is coming February. Call 07052005780 for us to talk. This drug called twinvir is a WHO standard drug
Pls are u on WhatsApp? can we chat on WhatsApp ?
Re: Help-hepatitis by Machiny: 6:23am On Dec 19, 2015
johnson232:
bro its machiny on your bbm.noticed for sometime your bbm have bn inactive.whtsup with the orders you made and your observations from the usage so far
Re: Help-hepatitis by johnson232: 7:44am On Dec 19, 2015
Machiny:
bro its machiny on your bbm.noticed for sometime your bbm have bn inactive.whtsup with the orders you made and your observations from the usage so far
long time my broda.
had issues with that phone.
it is just like the previous drugs.
nothing really different abt it.
how ur side bro?
Re: Help-hepatitis by enesty(m): 10:26am On Dec 19, 2015
unuane1:
Pls are u on WhatsApp? can we chat on WhatsApp ?

Yee I am 08069360257
Re: Help-hepatitis by Machiny: 1:44pm On Dec 19, 2015
johnson232:

long time my broda.
had issues with that phone.
it is just like the previous drugs.
nothing really different abt it.
how ur side bro?
tank God for life my broda.pushing it little by little.so its better sticking to the drug bn used than going for the chinese ?
Re: Help-hepatitis by johnson232: 6:55pm On Dec 19, 2015
Machiny:
tank God for life my broda.pushing it little by little.so its better sticking to the drug bn used than going for the chinese ?
Yes brother..
Re: Help-hepatitis by unuane1(m): 7:57pm On Dec 19, 2015
enesty:

Yee I am 08069360257

Alright thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (30) (Reply)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Dead Coronavirus Victims In Italy Carried By Military Trucks / Does Lipton Yellow Label Tea Burns Fat??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.