Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,808 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Help-hepatitis - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help-hepatitis (170296 Views)

Possible Cure For Hepatitis B Goes To Human Trials At Texas Biomed / My Nanny Has Hepatitis B / Hepatitis B (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help-hepatitis by Dekadet(m): 5:00pm On Sep 13, 2015
Hey everyone suffering from hepatitis B there is a way out. Please I am not a medical profesional but I hav attended seminars and heard people give testimonies.

Try out KEDI health products, its a Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), purely herbal with no side effects. If u are interested I could send some to you, so you could try them out, and then help someone else who is also going through the same situation. Thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help-hepatitis by wallmosh: 5:01pm On Sep 13, 2015
NaJoke2000:
There's nothing to worry about. It's not the end of life.
It may lead health issues like inflamation of the liver or liver cancer if not properly taken care of?

Be careful with nigerian doctors they dont know much. They will only bambuse you with grammar.

Here's the step to follow.
(1) Dont Rush to Take any drug for now.
(2) Go for Liver Function Tests,HBV DNA it's available at Nigerian Institute of Medical Research or PathCare,V/I, lagos.
Fibroscan is needed too know if there's any damage to your liver. This is not available in Nigeria
These tests will help you to know your status.

(3) Your status will help you determine the next step.
(4) Join this online forum www.medhelp.com
This is lot of information about the Hepatitis treatment.
(5) Some hepatitis status does not need any drug while some do.
(6) if there's any inflammation to your liver, then you have start taking drugs to
control the inflammation.
(7) Good Drugs are not available in nigeria, so you have order it online which far far cheaper.

Don't panic! the virus is harmless to your body, its our immune system response to the infected cell that damages d liver

4 cure drug for this desease is at advance stage of development.Clinical trials are ongoing.
However, this can be controlled with no harm. if you monitor regularly.

I'm looking forward to forming a forum for this in nigeria.
This will definately help us.

For more info: onesong2luv@gmail.com

Cheers!
how far about the forum?
Re: Help-hepatitis by wallmosh: 5:06pm On Sep 13, 2015
emerged01:

I'm negative. I got vaccinated at primary health center. and it was free.

pls where and is there age limit to that?
Re: Help-hepatitis by emerged01(m): 6:17pm On Sep 13, 2015
wallmosh:

pls where and is there age limit to that?
no age limit. Any Primary Health center around your area.
Re: Help-hepatitis by unuane1(m): 10:30pm On Sep 13, 2015
Dekadet:
Hey everyone suffering from hepatitis B there is a way out. Please I am not a medical profesional but I hav attended seminars and heard people give testimonies.

Try out KEDI health products, its a Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), purely herbal with no side effects. If u are interested I could send some to you, so you could try them out, and then help someone else who is also going through the same situation. Thanks
Is it free?
Re: Help-hepatitis by wallmosh: 8:23am On Sep 14, 2015
emerged01:

no age limit. Any Primary Health center around your area.
Thanks
Re: Help-hepatitis by Dekadet(m): 1:17pm On Sep 14, 2015
unuane1:
Is it free?

nope, for hepatitis, I 'd recommend two drugs that wld give u the desired results: Reishi and Golden Hypha.

Big reishi=6,930, small reishi=2,520.
Big Golden hypha-9,700, small golden hypha=3,400.

Hepatitis-inflammation of the liver, characterized by jaundice, nausea and vomiting.

Treatment: reshi 2 tablets 2 times daily, golden hypha 2 tabs, 2 times daily with lots of water.
Re: Help-hepatitis by Machiny: 8:52pm On Sep 15, 2015
Dekadet:

nope, for hepatitis, I 'd recommend two drugs that wld give u the desired results: Reishi and Golden Hypha.

Big reishi=6,930, small reishi=2,520.
Big Golden hypha-9,700, small golden hypha=3,400.

Hepatitis-inflammation of the liver, characterized by jaundice, nausea and vomiting.

Treatment: reshi 2 tablets 2 times daily, golden hypha 2 tabs, 2 times daily with lots of water.
sorry how long will a patient go on these medication to get a desired result..?and is it a certainty?
Re: Help-hepatitis by Dekadet(m): 10:26am On Sep 21, 2015
Machiny:
sorry how long will a patient go on these medication to get a desired result..?and is it a certainty?

Probably in a month. A lady was cured of fibroid without operation. Just try the drugs out and I promise you, you'll be the one telling anyone who cares to listen about the drugs.

100% herbal with no side effects, any ailment at all. Just refer any one to me & check them out in a week or three, then you'll be convinced please have no fear, all drugs are NAFDAC approved & act very fast.
Re: Help-hepatitis by geniewilliams(m): 1:20pm On Sep 22, 2015
The word hepatitis comes from the Ancient Greek word hepar (root word hepat) meaning 'liver', and the Latin itis meaning inflammation. Hepatitis means injury to the liver with inflammation of the liver cells. There are five main types of hepatitis and the type is commonly determined by a laboratory test.
Fast facts on hepatitis

Here are some key points about hepatitis.

The five main types of hepatitis are caused by viruses.
Globally, around 250 million people are affected by hepatitis C and 300 million people are estimated to be hepatitis B carriers.
Hepatitis A is caused by consuming contaminated food or water.
Hepatitis B is a sexually transmitted disease.
Hepatitis C is commonly spread via direct contact with the blood of a person who has the disease.
A person can only become infected with hepatitis D if they are already infected with hepatitis B.
Person can become infected with the hepatitis E virus (HEV) by drinking contaminated water.
Hepatitis that cannot be attributed to one of the viral forms of the disease is called hepatitis X.
Hepatitis G is another type of hepatitis caused by a specific virus (HGV).
The initial symptoms of hepatitis are similar to those of flu.

What is the liver?

The liver is the largest gland in the human body. It weighs approximately 3 lb (1.36 kg). It is reddish brown in color and is divided into four lobes of different sizes and lengths. It is also the largest internal organ (the largest organ is the skin). It is below the diaphragm on the right in the thoracic region of the abdomen. Blood reaches the liver through the hepatic artery and the portal vein. The portal vein carries blood containing digested food from the small intestine, while the hepatic artery carries oxygen-rich blood from the aorta.

The liver is made up of thousands of lobules, each lobule consists of many hepatic cells - hepatic cells are the basic metabolic cells of the liver.

The liver has a wide range of functions, including:
Liver
Most liver damage is caused by 3 hepatitis viruses, called hepatitis A, B and C.

Detoxification (filters harmful substances form the blood, such as alcohol)
Stores vitamins A, D, K and B12 (also stores minerals)
Protein synthesis (makes certain amino acids - the building blocks of proteins)
The production of biochemicals needed for digestion, such as bile
Maintains proper levels of glucose in the blood
Produces 80% of your body's cholesterol (cholesterol is vital)
The storage glycogen (also converts glucose to glycogen)
Decomposing red blood cells
Synthesizing plasma protein
The production of hormones
Produces urea (the main substance of urine).

Hepatitis can heal on its own with no significant consequence, or it can progress to scarring of the liver. Acute hepatitis lasts under six months, while chronic hepatitis lasts longer.

Most liver damage is caused by 3 hepatitis viruses, called hepatitis A, B and C. However, hepatitis can also be caused by alcohol and some other toxins and infections, as well as from our own autoimmune process (the body attacks itself).

About 250 million people globally are thought to be affected by hepatitis C, while 300 million people are thought to be carriers of hepatitis B.

Not all forms of hepatitis are infectious. Alcohol, medicines, and chemical may be bad for the liver and cause inflammation. A person may have a genetic problem, a metabolic disorder, or an immune related injury. Obesity can be a cause of liver damage which can lead to inflammation. These are known as non-infectious, because they cannot spread form person-to-person.
Types of hepatitis

There are five main types of hepatitis that are caused by a virus, A, B, C, D, and E - plus types X and G.
Hepatitis A

This is caused by eating infected food or water. The food or water is infected with a virus called HAV (hepatitis A virus). Anal-oral contact during sex can also be a cause. Nearly everyone who develops Hepatitis A makes a full recovery - it does not lead to chronic disease.
Hepatitis B

This is an STD (sexually transmitted disease). It is caused by the virus HBV (hepatitis B virus) and is spread by contact with infected blood, semen, and some other body fluids. You get hepatitis B by:

Unprotected sexual intercourse with an infected person (unprotected sex means without using a condom) Using a syringe that was previously used by an infected person (most commonly happens with drug addicts and people who inject steroids).
Having your skin perforated with unsterilized needles, as might be the case when getting a tattoo, or being accidentally pricked. People who work in health care risk becoming infected by accident in this way. Sharing personal items, such as a toothbrush or razor, with an infected person.
A baby can become infected through his mother's milk if she is infected.
Being bitten by someone who is infected.

The liver of a person infected with hepatitis B swells. The patient can suffer serious liver damage due to infection, resulting in cancer. For some patients the hepatitis becomes chronic (very long-term or lifelong). Donated blood is always tested for hepatitis B.
Hepatitis C

Hepatitis C is usually spread through direct contact with the blood of a person who has the disease. It is caused by the virus HCV (hepatitis C Virus). The liver can swell and become damaged. In hepatitis C, unlike hepatitis B, liver cancer risk is only increased in people with cirrhosis and only 20% of hep C patients get cirrhosis. Feces is never a route of transmission in hepatitis C. Donated blood is also tested for hepatitis C.

Misuse of anesthesia can result in the transmission of hepatitis B and hepatitis C viruses, researchers reported in the journal Gastroenterology. The cause of infection tends to be from anesthesia contamination, and not endoscopy contamination. Experts say that more effort is needed to better educate the health care community about the importance of strict sterile techniques when using any type of anesthesia.
Hepatitis D

Only a person who is already infected with hepatitis B can become infected with hepatitis D. It is caused by the virus HDV (Hepatitis D Virus). Infection is through contact with infected blood, unprotected sex, and perforation of the skin with infected needles. The liver of a person with Hepatitis D swells.
Hepatitis E

A person can become infected by drinking water that contains HEV (hepatitis E virus). The liver swells but there is no long-term consequence. Infection is also possible through anal-MouthAction.
Hepatitis X

If a hepatitis cannot be attributed to the viruses of hepatitis A, B, C, D, or E, it is called hepatitis X. In other words, hepatitis of an unknown virus.
Hepatitis G

This is a type of hepatitis caused by the hepatitis G virus (HGV). Usually there are no symptoms. When there are symptoms, they are very mild

YOU CAN CONTACT THIS NUMBER 07036507238 FOR MORE ON TREATMENT
Re: Help-hepatitis by okoligee: 1:48am On Sep 23, 2015
What is the best source of protein for those living with hbv
Re: Help-hepatitis by okoligee: 7:00pm On Sep 23, 2015
I read an article which say that vitamin E make the immune respond better against HBV for older people 65 years and above, I'm 3 2 years, should I take it? Please people who know should help us
Re: Help-hepatitis by okoligee: 7:01pm On Sep 23, 2015
What is the best source of protein
Re: Help-hepatitis by okoligee: 7:06pm On Sep 23, 2015
My immediate junior brother is a doctor and he tell me it is a self limiting disease that it will clear and I should not worry but I am afraid. Please advise me, I'm confused

1 Like

Re: Help-hepatitis by okoligee: 7:07pm On Sep 23, 2015
People in this thread, please help
Re: Help-hepatitis by Machiny: 9:51pm On Sep 23, 2015
okoligee:
What is the best source of protein
chicken meat but you remove the top flesh.if posible dry it .anytyn white meat if ok
Re: Help-hepatitis by unuane1(m): 10:22pm On Sep 23, 2015
okoligee:
People in this thread, please help
Yes ur brother is very much right. If your infection is acute u may be able to clear the virus after some few months say six months so when u r not able to clear it after six month from when u were first infected then u become chronic infected hence u can start treatment. When in acute state the person will not need medication all the person will need is rest and eat well. lot of rest OK. Hope I was able to help at least ?
Re: Help-hepatitis by okoligee: 2:41pm On Sep 24, 2015
I eat beans, is it okay
Re: Help-hepatitis by okoligee: 2:48pm On Sep 24, 2015
Thanks for ur response
Re: Help-hepatitis by Zealoy(m): 6:26pm On Sep 24, 2015
well I heard beans is not ok for hep patient cus it contains protain n it's not gud for the liver at this stage so they told me
Re: Help-hepatitis by okoligee: 6:54pm On Sep 24, 2015
Zealoy:
well I heard beans is not ok for hep patient cus it contains protain n it's not gud for the liver at this stage so they told me
They said I must eat small amount of protein to remain healthy and beans is one of the source that does not contain oil. I'm confused. What is the best source of protein that is common and available that I can take in small quantity
Re: Help-hepatitis by okoligee: 6:59pm On Sep 24, 2015
Zealoy:
protein stress the liver a lot but we need it in small quantity to help the body immunity. So I was told, they said I should completely stay away from any kind of oil, fat or butter. Any better advice?
Re: Help-hepatitis by Zealoy(m): 7:40pm On Sep 24, 2015
okoligee:
protein stress the liver a lot but we need it in small quantity to help the body immunity. So I was told, they said I should completely stay away from any kind of oil, fat or butter. Any better advice?
well seriously I don't know much on that
Re: Help-hepatitis by okoligee: 5:49am On Sep 28, 2015
Zealoy:
well seriously I don't know much on that
I'm only asking for better idea, I don't feel sick but I really slim down
Re: Help-hepatitis by Zealoy(m): 8:55am On Sep 28, 2015
okoligee:
what type of hipatitis where u diagnosed of
Re: Help-hepatitis by Dekadet(m): 11:01am On Sep 28, 2015
Machiny:

Probably 3-4 weeks, just try them out and don't worry about the prices, you'll see results for yourself and then you'll help tell other people who're suffering from different ailment that some are emberrassin' to discuss with other people eg weak erection, pile, Sexually transmitted Infections, epilepsy, etc.

We had this case of a man who's wife tested HIV positive ( she was cought cheatin with another man in a hotel), the husband tested negetive ( his sectret he was always taking our 'reishi' drug ( an immmune booster).

Aother case a lady had of about 22 (not married) had this tumour in her tummy that made her look pregnant, her family couldn't afford the cost of operation, someone recommended our Kedi drugs & that was how the tumour shrunk till the last time she went for a scan they were amazed that it had reduced drastically to about 2cm from over 18cm without operation. We adviced her to keep on taking the drugs till it shrinks completely.
Re: Help-hepatitis by Machiny: 6:27am On Sep 29, 2015
okoligee:
you can eat white meat like chicken..but the top skin is removed because it contain fat..The body needs protein to build imune,replace dead cells and the liver needs protein to replace its damaged part..are you aound ph.can recomend a particular herb if you are interested
Re: Help-hepatitis by okoligee: 1:59pm On Sep 29, 2015
Machiny:
you can eat white meat like chicken..but the top skin is removed because it contain fat..The body needs protein to build imune,replace dead cells and the liver needs protein to replace its damaged part..are you aound ph.can recomend a particular herb if you are interested
I'm in Anambra state, I usually use small amount of crayfish and ice fish in cooking stew but I don't put oil in the stew, is it OK?
Re: Help-hepatitis by okoligee: 2:01pm On Sep 29, 2015
I use smoke fish sometimes, is it OK?
Re: Help-hepatitis by Machiny: 9:11pm On Sep 29, 2015
okoligee:
I'm in Anambra state, I usually use small amount of crayfish and ice fish in cooking stew but I don't put oil in the stew, is it OK?
don't rili knw abt the fish.But what you are rili to avoid is saturated fat...animals liver and towels are good too.the protein shld not be much on a meal.
Re: Help-hepatitis by Zealoy(m): 9:21pm On Sep 29, 2015
I was diagnosed of hep c few weeks back but later decide to go n run another at another lab the result came out today I was negative both HCV n HBV though I decide to run another test for HAV today. my advice pls visit a ghastroentrologist for further medications

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Dead Coronavirus Victims In Italy Carried By Military Trucks / Does Lipton Yellow Label Tea Burns Fat??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.