Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,997 members, 7,814,410 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Christian Obodo Kidnapped In Effurun, Delta - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Christian Obodo Kidnapped In Effurun, Delta (11642 Views)

Christian Obodo Found In Italy With Marijuana & Girls / Christian Obodo: I Outran My Captors And No Police Operation Rescued Me / Kidnapped Christian Obodo Freed By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christian Obodo Kidnapped In Effurun, Delta by Havilah93(m): 12:47pm On Jun 09, 2012
cry
Re: Christian Obodo Kidnapped In Effurun, Delta by oobim(m): 12:47pm On Jun 09, 2012
I pray he is returned safely.some r nt so lucky,a relative was kidnappd in asaba,they collected 10m n stil killed him.his body was found7 days,already decayed.heartless men!to think they'l marry,bear children n prob grow old
Re: Christian Obodo Kidnapped In Effurun, Delta by IYANGBALI: 12:48pm On Jun 09, 2012
abeg make we hear word jo na effurun abi na furo you go sabi spell,if na oyinbo language we no go hear you talk.
Re: Christian Obodo Kidnapped In Effurun, Delta by lafuria1(m): 12:52pm On Jun 09, 2012
I just hope this is a blessing in disguse because kidnapping has been going on in delta state for some time now. So I hope d government in the state use this chance to solve d prblm. Unless someone popular is affected by social crime the police don't care dat much.
Re: Christian Obodo Kidnapped In Effurun, Delta by Richardid: 12:55pm On Jun 09, 2012
Why all this shout and pretence. r we not aware that the nation is in crisis, these r just signs of long time neglect and rot in the polity. This is just the beginning,the worst is yet to come if the youth of this country does not take to the streets now in protest against bad government. The prphesies of the signs of the last days r more visible in nigeria.
Re: Christian Obodo Kidnapped In Effurun, Delta by poj(m): 12:58pm On Jun 09, 2012
Why re pple jst being evilish? Under no circumstanc shld anyone kidnap an inocnt dude. I thnk our moral orientatn has to chng; integrity needs to be praised n rewarded so dt younger ones can model themselves in dt direction. Our selfish leaders r not even helping matters. God pls ve mercy on us.
Re: Christian Obodo Kidnapped In Effurun, Delta by philip0906(m): 1:03pm On Jun 09, 2012
Richardid: Why all this shout and pretence. r we not aware that the nation is in crisis, these r just signs of long time neglect and rot in the polity. This is just the beginning,the worst is yet to come if the youth of this country does not take to the streets now in protest against bad government. The prphesies of the signs of the last days r more visible in nigeria.
+1000
Re: Christian Obodo Kidnapped In Effurun, Delta by TBD(m): 1:06pm On Jun 09, 2012
can warri ever be without worry?
Re: Christian Obodo Kidnapped In Effurun, Delta by acidtalk: 1:16pm On Jun 09, 2012
Jabioro: No goodnews again,na so so urgly and devastated news always..fresh air indeed.

please remind me of that last time a good news was announced in Nigeria.
from sports, entertainment, culture, politics and environment. it has always been sad news.

people derive good news from family and friends nowadays.
Re: Christian Obodo Kidnapped In Effurun, Delta by Detongue: 1:35pm On Jun 09, 2012
D most useless local govt in delta state. were crime is d order of d day. Na dem way.. Na em brodas kidnap am, dey will sort him out
Re: Christian Obodo Kidnapped In Effurun, Delta by sirp2007: 1:40pm On Jun 09, 2012
la furia: I just hope this is a blessing in disguse because kidnapping has been going on in delta state for some time now. So I hope d government in the state use this chance to solve d prblm. Unless someone popular is affected by social crime the police don't care dat much.

unfortunately it will not be,kidnapping is d order of d day in warri and its environ.There is near collapse of security in warri.
soooooo many notable pple have been kidnap b4 & nothing happened,l just hope they wont kidnap d gov`nor one day.
Re: Christian Obodo Kidnapped In Effurun, Delta by phadat(m): 1:42pm On Jun 09, 2012
What with all this kidnapping stuff and bombings everywhere can't people just have a break or something ,so its wrong for the guy to come to his country again? Blame it on you know who....G
Re: Christian Obodo Kidnapped In Effurun, Delta by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jun 09, 2012
At least there is good news in my area this morning, NEPA just brought light after 2 days of blackout. Hallelujahhhhhhhhhhh
Re: Christian Obodo Kidnapped In Effurun, Delta by Sike(m): 2:05pm On Jun 09, 2012
Laila Ikeji: this is sooo crazyy!!
Re: Christian Obodo Kidnapped In Effurun, Delta by tessyade: 2:37pm On Jun 09, 2012
Martinezv16: Boko are bombing,kidnappers are kidnapping!! this country sef
Planes are crashing, buildings are collapsing!! God help this country.
Re: Christian Obodo Kidnapped In Effurun, Delta by akunjohn(m): 2:41pm On Jun 09, 2012
Just to teach us soccer,in the creek 8-)
Re: Christian Obodo Kidnapped In Effurun, Delta by Ekpekus(m): 2:48pm On Jun 09, 2012
Boys are not smiling o! Don't be surprise that it might just be a planned work by a close pal. Na rat wey dey house nai dey call those wey dey outside say leemes dey!
Re: Christian Obodo Kidnapped In Effurun, Delta by maigaskiya1: 2:54pm On Jun 09, 2012
al-ahamad:
All I ask is one good news from Nigeria....is that too much to ask?
yes o my broda one gud news o since ibb ur broda initiatd hs sap na bad news upon bad news
Re: Christian Obodo Kidnapped In Effurun, Delta by slap1(m): 2:54pm On Jun 09, 2012
He was driving a car with a customized plate: 'OBODO 5', so I guess the guys know him. He should just pay them abeg, the economy is bad and boys are not grinning . . . Lol
Re: Christian Obodo Kidnapped In Effurun, Delta by ibide(m): 2:55pm On Jun 09, 2012
100 % sure that nothing is going to happen to him . May be the boyz are just hungry obodo use to play ball with every body in pessu primary school when ever he is in town . He typical warri boy that know all the ekoro in warri so noting dey pian
Re: Christian Obodo Kidnapped In Effurun, Delta by maigaskiya1: 2:57pm On Jun 09, 2012
mukina2:
thanks
no my compatriot i tnk its effu-run
Re: Christian Obodo Kidnapped In Effurun, Delta by AnotherOkija: 3:18pm On Jun 09, 2012
The truth is that Obodo prolly brought this on himself.

Like someone said, this is not MEND and I cant tell if he was being sarcastic or not, but the truth is its not MEND.

Kidnapping these days in the Niger Delta isnt done by an organized group like MEND or such groups, its now more domestic. Planned and organized by people/someone close to you. I know a woman last christmas, she went to her village with her family for the holidays. Her husband works with one of the oil companies. Her husband and their first son categorically warned her not to be outside the house after 6p.m, but she insisted she must attend 'Watch night service' on the 31st of december. Long Story short, she got kidnapped. Investigations later reveled it was orchestrated by one of her nephews who wanted to get rich by all means necessary.

Obodo must have thought that just because he was once a street boy, that he would be loved by all and nobody would want to harm him. Wrong thinking sir. The streets of the Niger Delta is vicious. Niggas dont care if y'all used to wear superman pants and roll tyres down the street in your younger days. Point now is, you are wealthy rich, they are still in those streets. And no matter what you do to help em, if you cant take them and put them straight into money, then thats it.. KIDNAPPED. I even learnt he was driving around in a vehicle with customized plates that read OBODO 5.. My nigga wassup nu?! Even politicians sef with mopol nowadays are a little more discreet in their movements..

Where the fear from this kidnap lies is where the person is kept. I work in one of the Major oil companies in the Niger Delta and many of my colleagues have been kidnapped at one point or another and the one thing that I noticed is that they were all tied up, blind folded and left in the middle of a bush somewhere. Some were rescued by hunters and farmers who stumbled into them, some by the police and in two cases, they somehow loosened the restraints and just ran out the bush. Its quite scary. Some people never make it out due to health and maybe even snake bites and what have you..

to all y'all from Rivers State, Bayelsa State, Akwa Ibom State, Delta State, Edo State, Imo State and Abia State, be careful how you roam around your villages and even the city sef, especially if you are rich or well to do. The last time I was in Anambra State for a wedding, I was ghosting. Nobody knew I was coming and nobody knew when I left. I'd rather go sleep in a neighboring village than come into my own village in the morning and sleep there. Night movements should also be discouraged as in the day time, the city isnt safe and at night it only gets better for the kidnappers.

Life is too short to gamble with what little I have left...
Re: Christian Obodo Kidnapped In Effurun, Delta by Hobbynarh: 3:32pm On Jun 09, 2012
awesome_t: It's Effurun not Efunrun
what difference doz it make.
Re: Christian Obodo Kidnapped In Effurun, Delta by fredoooooo: 3:34pm On Jun 09, 2012
omo wahala dey o grin grin
Re: Christian Obodo Kidnapped In Effurun, Delta by niyitogun(m): 3:35pm On Jun 09, 2012
A government that can't provide a reasonable amount of security for it's citizenry...truly a sad one. These same folks would still come out and campaign for 2015 and some Nigerians even educated ones would still vote for them on the basis of tribalism, religion and sentiments...Nigeria is sadly in a lugibrious state
Re: Christian Obodo Kidnapped In Effurun, Delta by ghostofsparta(m): 3:51pm On Jun 09, 2012
Richardid: Why all this shout and pretence. r we not aware that the nation is in crisis, these r just signs of long time neglect and rot in the polity. This is just the beginning,the worst is yet to come if the youth of this country does not take to the streets now in protest against bad government. The prphesies of the signs of the last days r more visible in nigeria.

*SORRY OFF TOPIC*
CULLED FROM MY POST IN ANOTHER THREAD

I support what is Israel is doing wholeheartedly, most of my friends have all fled to USA, UK, Turkey, Egypt, Israel etc in the guise to study or work when all they are doing is hustling to make money. Every youth and certain adult are ever ready to leave their respective Yorubaland/Igboland at the slightest mistake of opening a free visa conditions to USA, UK, Canada, Israel etc...and I ask the ones who dream to migrate this good-turned-bad land that if 90% of male and female between 19 and 29 fled off into the various countries of thr globe who would remain to tackle the mess and retrogression our corrupt and insensitive leaders keep converting our lands into...their varied response made me realise our youths never had any sense of nationalism in the first place. The Idea of a proud developed nation with advanced technological prowess and scientific achievements in par with others economic giants of th world is strange to them....the only moment my fellow youths display such spirit is when the AMALGAMATION called Nigeria is playing against another country in a football match. Everyone here in Nigeria is a potential escapist, runaways and stowaways. It's very wrong. Nigeria can still work out without dis-amalgamating ONLY when each region swears by the ancient deities of our respective lands. We need to scrap these foreign religions it hasn't helped us a bit, anyone or politicians can swear every manifestoes and promises by the 2 holy books and would still embezzle, launder and misappropriate public funds knowing the God of the Jews (Yaweh) would strike immediately nor would the two most popular prophets descend from wherever they are to do justice but let them try it with Amadioha, Shopona, Ogun and Shango and let us see whether we won't enjoy good roads and 25 hours steady power supply. Israel as little as it is today is trying to manage itself as a nation the best way it deems fit regardless of any western backers or not. The Knesset alone has the power to decide what's best for the Jewish state of Israel.
Re: Christian Obodo Kidnapped In Effurun, Delta by dayokanu(m): 3:54pm On Jun 09, 2012
So everyone for Niger Delta na kidnapper?

I thought they were giving them Amnesty
Re: Christian Obodo Kidnapped In Effurun, Delta by AnotherOkija: 3:56pm On Jun 09, 2012
dayokanu: So everyone for Niger Delta na kidnapper?

I thought they were giving them Amnesty

Unfortunately the amnesty deal was just for show!!

The militants now live larger than hardworking people.. So everyone is now fair game for kidnapping.. EVen ex-militants have been kidnapped sef.
Re: Christian Obodo Kidnapped In Effurun, Delta by BBDelta(m): 4:14pm On Jun 09, 2012
Dejohnbull: This is not MEND angryThis is not MEND

Stop Sounding like GEJ, Or is this his excellency on nairaland? Abeg Oh, just incase..
Re: Christian Obodo Kidnapped In Effurun, Delta by achi4u(m): 4:23pm On Jun 09, 2012
abeg let him go and pay,is he the first person to be kidnapp.

...and kidnappers please beem una seach ligt on politiefcians.

thank you
Re: Christian Obodo Kidnapped In Effurun, Delta by Onyenna(m): 5:35pm On Jun 09, 2012
.....Chineke m eeeehh!!!!!....... Is this for real!!!!!.....aaaaahh!!!..... What a shame!!!... I pray it all ends well..... Guide him oh! Lord.....
Re: Christian Obodo Kidnapped In Effurun, Delta by chijokz(m): 5:47pm On Jun 09, 2012
Willy7[b:
]is it that no goodnews comes out of this country lately or is it that nairaland just fish for the badnews[/b]?I'm just wondering sha.I pray he is freed with no harm.God help us.

Actually, there are more good news than bad news but the Media, NL, etc focus more on the bad for reasons best known to them..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rangers Sign Kits Deal With Lotto Spa Italia / Charity Football Match By Actors Guild Of Nigeria (Photos) / Your Thoughts On The Future Of Goal Line Technology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.