Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,931 members, 7,814,162 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Christian Obodo Kidnapped In Effurun, Delta - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Christian Obodo Kidnapped In Effurun, Delta (11641 Views)

Christian Obodo Found In Italy With Marijuana & Girls / Christian Obodo: I Outran My Captors And No Police Operation Rescued Me / Kidnapped Christian Obodo Freed By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christian Obodo Kidnapped In Effurun, Delta by Dagods(m): 5:58pm On Jun 09, 2012
Wonder if brazil will eva kidnap "Rivaldo", Nigeria 'BAD' people,great nation..2 d Obodo's by da special grace of d almighty,Christian wil be wit u soon,panic not but be strong 4 him.NIGERIAN'S are praying 4 him.
Re: Christian Obodo Kidnapped In Effurun, Delta by sylve11: 6:20pm On Jun 09, 2012
Hmmm! This will continue to happen unless the youths protest against bad governance.Which way Nigeria? Which way, I want to know, where are heading to? sad cool
Re: Christian Obodo Kidnapped In Effurun, Delta by excellinks: 7:53pm On Jun 09, 2012
i no he will surely come out alive God of Zion is with him
Re: Christian Obodo Kidnapped In Effurun, Delta by Otses(f): 8:12pm On Jun 09, 2012
Bad things keep happening daily, may God deliever us all. You will stay in your house, plane will crash on your roof, walk or drive around, you will get kidnapped. Go to church, boko poeple will come and bomb you there. Where are we saved?
Re: Christian Obodo Kidnapped In Effurun, Delta by excellinks: 8:13pm On Jun 09, 2012
i know God of Zion will bring him back Alive,he belong to no harm family
Re: Christian Obodo Kidnapped In Effurun, Delta by charles424(m): 9:42pm On Jun 09, 2012
I am not surprise,it comes from the most laziest part of the country where the men will wake up in the money and star drinking ogogoro and their wmen would be working to feed them...yeye ppl disguising as freedom fighters...why didn't they go and kidnapped Babangida,DAvid mark,..well evil shall not depart from the land of evil ppl..God has just started with Nigeria..Land full of enough attrocity..Baba God nobody can querry you.

1 Like

Re: Christian Obodo Kidnapped In Effurun, Delta by ghostofsparta(m): 10:28pm On Jun 09, 2012
I just got a BBM newsflash that the kidnappers have demanded $180, 000 for his release. /p26AnE-k9
Re: Christian Obodo Kidnapped In Effurun, Delta by reagand200(m): 12:10am On Jun 11, 2012
BREAKING NEWS:

The kidnapped Nigeria and Udinese midfielder, Christian Obodo has been released by his abductors Sunday evening.

Obodo was released by the abductors who had initially requested a N30 Million ransom after frantic efforts by the Delta state Police Command. He was rescued at Enevo, a village in Isoko, Delta state.

When contacted at about 10 pm on Sunday, Delta State Chairman of Sports Commission and FA chairman , Pinick Amaju confirmed Obodo’s release. According to him, “Christian is with me now”, he disclosed.

It will be recalled that the former Super Eagles player was kidnapped by unknown gunmen in the early hours of Saturday in Efunrun, Delta, Nigeria.

SOURCE:http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/06/b-r-e-a-k-i-n-g-news-christian-obodo-regains-freedom/
Re: Christian Obodo Kidnapped In Effurun, Delta by musicclown(m): 12:47pm On Jun 11, 2012
Too many bad news. Let's praise God he is free

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rangers Sign Kits Deal With Lotto Spa Italia / Charity Football Match By Actors Guild Of Nigeria (Photos) / Your Thoughts On The Future Of Goal Line Technology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.