Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,363 members, 7,819,311 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Bank Of Industry (BOI) Loan - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bank Of Industry (BOI) Loan (18854 Views)

Federal Mortgage Bank Of Nigeria In Crisis Over Appointment Of Richard Esin As A / Kaduna, Dangote, Boi, Others To Acquire PAN – El-rufai / Ogun State Goverment / Bank Of Industry BOI Matching Loan Scheme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bank Of Industry (BOI) Loan by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jun 09, 2012
Do you know the procedures to access BOI loan?
Kindly post whatever you know here...
Re: Bank Of Industry (BOI) Loan by sonety2k(m): 5:22pm On Jun 10, 2012
cool
Re: Bank Of Industry (BOI) Loan by karlakassy(f): 3:20pm On Jun 11, 2012
dont ever try it,i know of a victim dat cant pay back,they ve frustrated d woman and threathening to take her house and shes a widow<pls look b4 u leap

1 Like

Re: Bank Of Industry (BOI) Loan by Nobody: 7:03am On Jun 12, 2012
karlakassy: dont ever try it,i know of a victim dat cant pay back,they ve frustrated d woman and threathening to take her house and shes a widow<pls look b4 u leap
@karlakassy,
thanks for the info...
Switch to plan B...
Re: Bank Of Industry (BOI) Loan by felixzo1(m): 8:57am On Jun 12, 2012
From what i know, loans conditions from bank of industry is better than all comercial banks in nigeria. If one can not pay a loan at 10 percent intrest a year. I wonder what better deal you can ask for. The woman was not able to pay up probably due to difficulties in the bussiness she ventured into. I do not think bank is to blamed for that.

1 Like

Re: Bank Of Industry (BOI) Loan by karlakassy(f): 5:26pm On Jun 13, 2012
i think plan B will be much better anytime anyday,bank loan is like going to a native doctor,i rest my case.

1 Like

Re: Bank Of Industry (BOI) Loan by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jun 13, 2012
karlakassy: i think plan B will be much better anytime anyday,bank loan is like going to a native doctor,i rest my case.
Yes oh...
Re: Bank Of Industry (BOI) Loan by deleo16(m): 9:29pm On Jun 13, 2012
How can I get loan from BOI. Pls help we with the procedure
Re: Bank Of Industry (BOI) Loan by felixzo1(m): 8:03am On Jun 14, 2012
deleo16: How can I get loan from BOI. Pls help we with the procedure
i will advice you visit any branch of BOI . There is one in each zone of the federation. But the most important thing is, you need a colateral worth at least 150 percent of your intended loan. Then a feasibilty study of the bussiness you intend going into. Visit a branch for detail. You must be registered company or a cooperative to benefit.
Re: Bank Of Industry (BOI) Loan by neksummi(m): 10:39am On Jun 14, 2012
karlakassy: i think plan B will be much better anytime anyday,bank loan is like going to a native doctor,i rest my case.
What's this plan B u're talking about?
Re: Bank Of Industry (BOI) Loan by highlevel8: 7:36pm On Jun 14, 2012
I need N1M to pay back N1.5M in one year.

Or

N2M to pay N3M in one year.

Contact -
highlevelng@gmail.com
0802 3406063
Re: Bank Of Industry (BOI) Loan by Nobody: 4:11am On Jun 15, 2012
highlevel8: I need N1M to pay back N1.5M in one year.

Or

N2M to pay N3M in one year.

Contact -
highlevelng@gmail.com
0802 3406063
Na wa o,
dis one na die o...
Re: Bank Of Industry (BOI) Loan by marcusakinyele: 3:04pm On Sep 11, 2012
[quote author=webace]Do you know the procedures to access BOI loan?
Kindly post whatever you know here... [/i want to know the procedure to access BOI loan?]
Re: Bank Of Industry (BOI) Loan by Nobody: 5:12pm On Oct 06, 2012
[quote author=marcusakinyele@][/quote]
Visit their website to details... Search google get them
Re: Bank Of Industry (BOI) Loan by ultrazone(m): 11:19pm On Jan 03, 2015

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Apply For FCMB Quick Microloan & Get Instant N20k Step By Step / My First Hand Experience At The 2019 Style By Zenith / International Glass Industries Back In Abia State - Ikpeazu - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.