Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,489 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Somalia's Al-shabaab Offers Reward For Capture Of Obama - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Somalia's Al-shabaab Offers Reward For Capture Of Obama (18329 Views)

Video & Pictures Of Obama Crying As He Thanks His Campaign Staff / Kenyan Army Destroys Somalia's Al Shabaab Where US Army Was Defeated / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Somalia's Al-shabaab Offers Reward For Capture Of Obama by Richardid: 10:44am On Jun 10, 2012
I would rather choose American money offer than trade by barter with these militant. Moreover,how did they get their arms and amunition supplies from America is it from the exchange of camels and cows. They r fustrated lot.
Re: Somalia's Al-shabaab Offers Reward For Capture Of Obama by slimdiggi: 10:44am On Jun 10, 2012
Too much somali weed...America shud stop infering in Somalia,they dont want help,the last they did during clinton's time 19 american soldiers were brutally killed and their bodies draged thru d streets
Re: Somalia's Al-shabaab Offers Reward For Capture Of Obama by Havilah93(m): 10:46am On Jun 10, 2012
laff wan kill me for inside church o!
philip0906: grin grin grin
what/How much will boko haram offer 4 d capture of GEJ? 10 rats maybe grin grin
grin
Re: Somalia's Al-shabaab Offers Reward For Capture Of Obama by Aniah4u: 10:47am On Jun 10, 2012
achi4u: this are people that boko haram looks up to.
see their own offergrin
@achi, I think D Boko boys anticipate training support, not financial, bcoz d value of SUVs used in their ops is far more than thousands of Camels and Hens.lol
Re: Somalia's Al-shabaab Offers Reward For Capture Of Obama by Nobody: 10:47am On Jun 10, 2012
faithin9ja:

the shoe missed

Twice right ? Meanwhile,the guy infiltrated the secret service and embarassed Bush.American policy in Africa and middle east has placed it on the wrong side of the people of both regions and any little opportunity,they will strike him asap.It's just like telling an arab to smile at obama when he sees him.Al-shabab is just a known enemy,there are millions of others who would want obama dead !
Re: Somalia's Al-shabaab Offers Reward For Capture Of Obama by chygoz3(m): 10:47am On Jun 10, 2012
9ja_I_hail: We are offering 10 camels for any information concerning (Barack) Obama,” said Shongole.

Suggesting and mocking that a woman is valued less he added, “We are going to reward 10 hens and 10 cocks to anyone easing information about (Hillary) Clinton.”

This got me ROTFLMAO. Make una talk better money. What would i do with the 10 camels or the 10 hens and 10 cocks?
Re: Somalia's Al-shabaab Offers Reward For Capture Of Obama by Havilah93(m): 10:48am On Jun 10, 2012
poverty no good o!
Re: Somalia's Al-shabaab Offers Reward For Capture Of Obama by henryskywalker2003(m): 10:49am On Jun 10, 2012
~Bluetooth:
Countless American presidents have been killed in the past and I'm sure obama security will be heightened now that a threat is coming from these terrorists.Mind you,even if obama seems to be safe at home,he will still need to travel abroad which is why he goes to places like Afghanistan unannounced.You dont have to wait till your enemies get to you !

Am sure that you are the one who killed the countless american presidents abi? You need to stop taking cheap drugs dude, ain't good for your brain cells.

1 Like

Re: Somalia's Al-shabaab Offers Reward For Capture Of Obama by Nobody: 10:52am On Jun 10, 2012
slimdiggi: Too much somali weed...America shud stop infering in Somalia,they dont want help,the last they did during clinton's time 19 american soldiers were brutally killed and their bodies draged thru d streets

what do black monkeys know ? They give you democrazy,kill your people in return,drag your presidents to worldbank and IMF to manipulate your economy/currency/resources.they call it CAPITALISM but I call it MODERN DAY SLAVERY.It's happening in sudan,Ivory coast and somali already !
Re: Somalia's Al-shabaab Offers Reward For Capture Of Obama by sadyeek(m): 10:52am On Jun 10, 2012
Gombs: Though somalia's a poverty stricken state,i get 10camels would mean a lot (think that in naira would sum up to less than N2million),but my wonder is "Where the clowns thinking their countrymen would go hunt for obama n clinton?"...Or even if he transported them to the US,does he think his force are like the Mossad?...Wait first, today's date is not april 1 o...Because this sounds like one cruel joke

[size=16pt]dude even ten cows is worth 2 million naira! Probably more in the line of 5 milla.[/size]
Re: Somalia's Al-shabaab Offers Reward For Capture Of Obama by IYANGBALI: 10:53am On Jun 10, 2012
for GEJ it would be just 10 flies
Re: Somalia's Al-shabaab Offers Reward For Capture Of Obama by Nobody: 10:55am On Jun 10, 2012
henryskywalker2003:

Am sure that you are the one who killed the countless american presidents abi? You need to stop taking cheap drugs dude, ain't good for your brain cells.

Who is this one ? Yes,I shot JFK not Oswald !
Re: Somalia's Al-shabaab Offers Reward For Capture Of Obama by akereconfi: 10:57am On Jun 10, 2012
GEJ must b laffin his ass out by now.............Bokos..una mentors dey Bleep up.....wetin I wan carry 10 cocks n hens do. All this aboki like creatures eh, seems they reason tru their kidney
Re: Somalia's Al-shabaab Offers Reward For Capture Of Obama by probsolver: 10:57am On Jun 10, 2012
"Master The Art Of Installing CCTV (Security Camera) In Less Than 60mins With This Easy To Understand E-Book. For full report send an email to cctvguide@yahoo.com or sms your email to 07065120844
Re: Somalia's Al-shabaab Offers Reward For Capture Of Obama by Nobody: 10:58am On Jun 10, 2012
akereconfi: GEJ must b laffin his ass out by now.............Bokos..una mentors dey Bleep up.....wetin I wan carry 10 cocks n hens do. All this aboki like creatures eh, seems they reason tru their kidney

If buhari has his way,he will shoot Jonathan.trust me !
Re: Somalia's Al-shabaab Offers Reward For Capture Of Obama by amosy007: 11:01am On Jun 10, 2012
~Bluetooth:

what do black monkeys know ? They give you democrazy,kill your people in return,drag your presidents to worldbank and IMF to manipulate your economy/currency/resources.they call it CAPITALISM but I call it MODERN DAY SLAVERY.It's happening in sudan,Ivory coast and somali already !
hmmmm
Re: Somalia's Al-shabaab Offers Reward For Capture Of Obama by hycebee(m): 11:03am On Jun 10, 2012
These guys must be high on some desert weed. @mod pls move this to Jokes section. Can't stop laughing. ;d ;d;d
Re: Somalia's Al-shabaab Offers Reward For Capture Of Obama by ceejay80s(m): 11:03am On Jun 10, 2012
amosy007:
17 well muscled mosquitoes grin cheesy grin
nateevs:

3 ants.
1 spider web

1 Like

Re: Somalia's Al-shabaab Offers Reward For Capture Of Obama by lacasa: 11:08am On Jun 10, 2012
sweet_gala: This people get mind ooh..
10 hens and 10 cocks. grin grin grin

With the way Jonadunce dey go , most people would rat him out for free..

cheesy
Re: Somalia's Al-shabaab Offers Reward For Capture Of Obama by Nobody: 11:09am On Jun 10, 2012
amosy007:
hmmmm

Yeah. . . .Reagan made that possible.He propagated universal freedom through the UN,though offended a lot of guys during the vietnamese war but unfortunately,he was shot too.Where is that mofo that said obama cannot be killed ? Make una siddon there !
Re: Somalia's Al-shabaab Offers Reward For Capture Of Obama by Nobody: 11:12am On Jun 10, 2012
GEJ no reach na, 2 capture him na Free of Charge o
Re: Somalia's Al-shabaab Offers Reward For Capture Of Obama by ZUBY77(m): 11:12am On Jun 10, 2012
Hey al shabab leader, i know where you can find Obama. From mogadishu airpor, board a plane to new york. then board another one to Washington dc. Ask of a magnificient building called the white house.. People will show you. Then ask of the oval office, when you get there, you will see an african american man, -in case you dont know who you are looking for-.. Ask him if he is obama. Dont forget to tell your wards back home that i gave you this information.. I need my camels... This way, i would have also landed you into the american net and get my reward money from cia too. Anuofia

2 Likes

Re: Somalia's Al-shabaab Offers Reward For Capture Of Obama by kacheezy: 11:13am On Jun 10, 2012
For Jonathan Goodluck.Boko Haram is offering 15 loaves of cassava bread and a pair of shoes..

5 Likes

Re: Somalia's Al-shabaab Offers Reward For Capture Of Obama by Gombs(m): 11:21am On Jun 10, 2012
~Bluetooth:

There are somalis living in US right ? All it takes is just one person to infilterate and strike.George bush would have been long dead if the shoe thrown at him by that iraqi cameraman was a live shot.

if all those iraqis,iranians,lebanese or other america hating countries living in america haven't been able to infiltrate,why would you thing somali's rag tag terror brigade would?

sadyeek:

[size=16pt]dude even ten cows is worth 2 million naira! Probably more in the line of 5 milla.[/size]
5mill is roughly $25,000,which is still very very very very very minute compared to $30million+

1 Like

Re: Somalia's Al-shabaab Offers Reward For Capture Of Obama by senben(m): 11:23am On Jun 10, 2012
Two thing are involved: it is either this guyz are under the influence of Fura-da-nunu or the Carmel milk the are offering nonsense.
Re: Somalia's Al-shabaab Offers Reward For Capture Of Obama by texazzpete(m): 11:25am On Jun 10, 2012
slimdiggi: Too much somali weed...America shud stop infering in Somalia,they dont want help,the last they did during clinton's time 19 american soldiers were brutally killed and their bodies draged thru d streets

...and over 1000 somalis lost their lives that night. Those Delta force and Army Rangers didn't go easily grin
Re: Somalia's Al-shabaab Offers Reward For Capture Of Obama by Classicalman(m): 11:25am On Jun 10, 2012
@Bluetooth, will you quit talking like a s c r o t u m and shat up?

1 Like

Re: Somalia's Al-shabaab Offers Reward For Capture Of Obama by Nobody: 11:30am On Jun 10, 2012
Classicalman: @Bluetooth, will you quit talking like a s c r o t u m and shat up?

Classicman ( F ) ? shocked shocked confused Mofo.

1 Like

Re: Somalia's Al-shabaab Offers Reward For Capture Of Obama by mikron(m): 11:31am On Jun 10, 2012
nateevs:

3 ants.
haba my presido is not that worthless o. 3 ants?
Re: Somalia's Al-shabaab Offers Reward For Capture Of Obama by Gombs(m): 11:31am On Jun 10, 2012
Classicalman: @Bluetooth, will you quit talking like a s c r o t u m and shat up?

haba!...no need for this na...Act accordingly pls #no offence intended pls
Re: Somalia's Al-shabaab Offers Reward For Capture Of Obama by slimdiggi: 11:32am On Jun 10, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Yeah. . . .Reagan made that possible.He propagated universal freedom through the UN,though offended a lot of guys during the vietnamese war but unfortunately,he was shot too.Where is that mofo that said obama cannot be killed ? Make una siddon there !
must america play big brother world all the time? Arabs hate americans with a passion,any wonder why china is supporting syria
Re: Somalia's Al-shabaab Offers Reward For Capture Of Obama by KESHYLOVE(m): 11:34am On Jun 10, 2012
Nwa_Nimo: 10 Camels? Thats not bad.

Al Shahab - Mr Obama can be located at:

The White House,
Washington,
Washington DC,
America,
USA.

Send my ten camels to Lagos port then PM me.

Thanks,
And that is d exact location to find Obama, or dey don't use google?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

South Africa Set To Briefly Overtake Nigeria As Africa's Biggest Economy / US Plans To Station Nuclear Weapons In UK As Threat Of WW3 With Russia Increases / Cameroun Gay Right Campaigner Tortured And Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.