Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

2015: Buhari, Tinubu bury ambitions, to anoint candidate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: Buhari, Tinubu bury ambitions, to anoint candidate (28772 Views)

Sheriff And Fayose’s 2019 Ambitions Tear PDP Apart / Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi Meet USA Secretary Of States, Kerry (Photo) / 2015: Buhari, Gov Kwankwaso’s Supporters Clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu bury ambitions, to anoint candidate by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jun 10, 2012
ziccoit:

How do you mean?
Asking what do I mean? Are you so uninformed about these are men accused of bad administration and mismanagement of public funds? Have you forgotten about Tinubu's case with Fashola regarding Lagos? And, Buhari intent to cause trouble after loosing? Not only he's once a military dictator. Isn't that one a good reason for the youths to stand up and say they don't need these people? What generation of youths do we have in Nigeria if somebody can ask how do I mean rather what do I mean?

Though it seems you are not conversant with what is going on in that country as a youth. There are more questions up there for you to find information about dude.
Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu bury ambitions, to anoint candidate by AGBORMAN1(m): 5:37pm On Jun 10, 2012
Basic:
Then you should have information on how he runs Boko Haram! If yes, then you should be arrested immediately. If no, then you're a prejudiced f.o.o.l!

I've made my comment. It's freedom of speech. U r the FOO.L not me. Ok.
Is up to u to use ur imagination.
Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu bury ambitions, to anoint candidate by Funkymallam(m): 5:48pm On Jun 10, 2012
Mr UmaRu: No, buhari never die. This mans stop saying what you dont know. Buhari never die , nobody bury am. I call kaduna my frnds in kaduna now,

Sanu, Ndo, Pele o grin grin grin
Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu bury ambitions, to anoint candidate by freshmoney(m): 5:49pm On Jun 10, 2012
Total extinction of PDP is looming! ACN/CPC alliance will overthrow any opposition whatsoever. Regardless of PDP apologists' propaganda, change is quite imminent in Nigeria. Nothing last forever so does corruption! PDP has been a log of corruption in Nigeria for an ancient now!It's time for a total vagary! No going back! This time, there won't be any caprice, we are quite informed that PDP is nothing but a mass of total destruction!
Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu bury ambitions, to anoint candidate by veuttoutlemonde: 5:50pm On Jun 10, 2012
redcliff: The thing is and trust me, if can,cpc merge they'l be worse than pdp cos now more people who have diverse interest would conflict over a common interest and we'l be back to square 1
So what is your suggestion? Should we all continue to say negative/pessmistic views without saying solutions!!! OR should PDP continue to lead Nigeria
Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu bury ambitions, to anoint candidate by freshmoney(m): 5:51pm On Jun 10, 2012
Come 2015, Buhari will be Nigeria President. 2019- Fashola. We need a profound change!
Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu bury ambitions, to anoint candidate by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jun 10, 2012
If the merger eventually sail through,they should present a credible IBO candidate to balance the divide and and i promise that would be the end of PDP from Aso rock.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu bury ambitions, to anoint candidate by FSU: 5:57pm On Jun 10, 2012
They will lose again. A coalition of islamic mofos, even if a combo of the malignant (Buhari) and the benign (Tinubu)will not work in Nigeria.
Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu bury ambitions, to anoint candidate by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jun 10, 2012
freshmoney: Come 2015, Buhari will be Nigeria President. 2019- Fashola. We need a profound change!
I don't like Buhari. As for Fashola that is okay by me. But, aren't we tired of these old leaders coming back to power? The youths should fight for their future now that is early to do so. Make hay while the sun shines!
Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu bury ambitions, to anoint candidate by motobid(m): 6:02pm On Jun 10, 2012
freshmoney: Come 2015, Buhari will be Nigeria President. 2019- Fashola. We need a profound change!
2023- Julius Agwu. 2027- Omobaba. 2031- Arthur Nzeribe. 2035- Aregbesola.
As per say presidency na for comedians!
Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu bury ambitions, to anoint candidate by werepeLeri: 6:03pm On Jun 10, 2012
freshmoney: Total extinction of PDP is looming! ACN/CPC alliance will overthrow any opposition whatsoever. Regardless of PDP apologists' propaganda, change is quite imminent in Nigeria. Nothing last forever so does corruption! PDP has been a log of corruption in Nigeria for an ancient now!It's time for a total vagary! No going back! This time, there won't be any caprice, we are quite informed that PDP is nothing but a mass of total destruction!

Are you a Nigerian? You just make me laugh
Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu bury ambitions, to anoint candidate by freshmoney(m): 6:04pm On Jun 10, 2012
FSU: They will lose again. A coalition of islamic mofos, even if a combo of the malignant (Buhari) and the benign (Tinubu)will not work in Nigeria.

Cheap traducement of the highest order. Should GEJ/PDP continue governing Nigeria? undecided It's appalling as we always fail to accept CHANGE!

Who is maleficent between the maggot-filled ,embezzling fisherman like GEJ and a stern, disciplined nationalist leader like Buhari?
Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu bury ambitions, to anoint candidate by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 6:08pm On Jun 10, 2012
gbadexy:
Seconded. I don't think el-rufai has the maturity to be president.

Pls explain wat u mean by maturity and in wat areas.
U mean matured in looting?
Or matured in tribalism?
Or do u mean matured in religious fanaticism?
Or u mean in inciting one group against another?
Do u mean matured in Dagger n cloak politicking?
Or matured in all-round intolerance?
Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu bury ambitions, to anoint candidate by freshmoney(m): 6:10pm On Jun 10, 2012
werepeLeri:

Are you a Nigerian? You just make me laugh

I am Nigerian enough to induce some unadulterated brain cells into your arteria communicans since your encephalon is long gone due to excessive weeeee. You're one of those set of people that will never accept change!
Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu bury ambitions, to anoint candidate by Afam4eva(m): 6:11pm On Jun 10, 2012
I think this is a step in the right direction. But they still need to stretch their hands of fellowship to other interests.
Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu bury ambitions, to anoint candidate by freshmoney(m): 6:12pm On Jun 10, 2012
motobid:

And is fashola/buhari not pro-active as against your idle fisherman president that knows nada aside embezzling more billions for 2015 election?
Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu bury ambitions, to anoint candidate by ziccoit: 6:16pm On Jun 10, 2012
all4naija: Asking what do I mean? Are you so uninformed about these are men accused of bad administration and mismanagement of public funds? Have you forgotten about Tinubu's case with Fashola regarding Lagos? And, Buhari intent to cause trouble after loosing? Not only he's once a military dictator. Isn't that one a good reason for the youths to stand up and say they don't need these people? What generation of youths do we have in Nigeria if somebody can ask how do I mean rather what do I mean?

Though it seems you are not conversant with what is going on in that country as a youth. There are more questions up there for you to find information about dude.

How do you allow your brain to misprocess information leading you to such a rant above?
Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu bury ambitions, to anoint candidate by werepeLeri: 6:19pm On Jun 10, 2012
freshmoney:

I am Nigerian enough to induce some unadulterated brain cells into your arteria communicans since your encephalon is long gone due to excessive weeeee. You're one of those set of people that will never accept change!

No wonder you said all u said previously.
Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu bury ambitions, to anoint candidate by goosebumps: 6:22pm On Jun 10, 2012
personally, i think this whole publicity alliance thing is just a front for thier ruthlessly anbitious hidden agenda. we all know that these people do not have impeccable records.they will form an alliance and impose a leader on us who will be nothing but a vessel to perpertrate their evil plans. a poster said they hve the interest if he nation at heart, i seriously beg to differ!!
Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu bury ambitions, to anoint candidate by freshmoney(m): 6:22pm On Jun 10, 2012
werepeLeri:

No wonder you said all u said previously.

Don't ever cross my path again, PDP sycophant!
Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu bury ambitions, to anoint candidate by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jun 10, 2012
ziccoit:

How do you allow your brain to misprocess information leading you to such a rant above?
Dude, buzz off! Don't get on my nerves if you can't argue objectively! Don't just try that Poo of yours again!
Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu bury ambitions, to anoint candidate by Beaf: 6:24pm On Jun 10, 2012
motobid:

AregbeRASCAL for president?
Funny stuff! grin
Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu bury ambitions, to anoint candidate by Beaf: 6:26pm On Jun 10, 2012
motobid: Do not be decieved by either Buhari or Tinubu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do not be decieved by either CPC or ACN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and
Do not be decieved by PDP or any other party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tell me in one sentence how any of these party has affected you positively, most especially in your local govt, state and its house and the national assembly? please be specific.
my conclusion- they are all the same.

Wise words. cool
All parties are the same. PDP is national, while the others (except Labour) are based on ethnicity; thats the only difference.
Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu bury ambitions, to anoint candidate by Simba757(m): 6:29pm On Jun 10, 2012
werepeLeri: lol

i LAUGH IN SWAHILI.

Mr. Buhari please give chance for Mr. El Rufai

You truly read between the lines. Buhari has lost the political prowess
he once had in CPC.
Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu bury ambitions, to anoint candidate by ziccoit: 6:32pm On Jun 10, 2012
all4naija: Dude, buzz off! Don't get on my nerves if you can't argue objectively! Don't just try that Poo of yours again!

How do you mean by @bolded?
Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu bury ambitions, to anoint candidate by werepeLeri: 6:33pm On Jun 10, 2012
freshmoney:

Don't ever cross my path again, PDP sycophant!

cool down. this is cyber space, noone cares. u will just give yourself heart attack for nothing.
Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu bury ambitions, to anoint candidate by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jun 10, 2012
ziccoit:

How do you mean by @bolded?
You mean to say what do I mean? I mean steer clear of my comments!
Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu bury ambitions, to anoint candidate by musiwa48: 6:47pm On Jun 10, 2012
You people sometime make me laugh. I guess you are not nigerian. Yoruba people would not vote for el rufia..

1 Like

Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu bury ambitions, to anoint candidate by Carmall(m): 6:50pm On Jun 10, 2012
Slizbeat: Good 4 dem, lets watch and knw wen buhari wil decide to kill d acn member wo wud b his vice afta the election and replace him wit Elrufaigrin, #GODISWATCHINGBUHARIIN3D#
wont mind calling u a fool...
Dint u see that buhari said hes nt gonna contest...
Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu bury ambitions, to anoint candidate by dabigwalls: 6:52pm On Jun 10, 2012
luq4u: You are insane unless you tell me the relevance of disintegration and the bible you quote in this issue. were lasan lasan.
Bunch of jesters here on NL. You now what have you said after the earlier 'bunkum' as yyou'd want to make us see. Lmaooo.
Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu bury ambitions, to anoint candidate by tpapi: 6:53pm On Jun 10, 2012
sub_zero: Tho, pdp hav failed us. But sincerely speaken, acn nd cpc put 2geda are not better dan pdp. ...till 2015
guy u r on point

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2020 Prophecy By Apostle Johnson Suleman / Adesina: Buhari Almost Trekked To Cameroon Border From SE For Nigeria's Unity / Northerners Should Not Join Others To Criticize Buhari – Emir Of Katsina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.