Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,046 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? (19008 Views)

If God Knew Satan, Adam And Eve Would Sin, Why Did He Create Them? / If God Knew That Adam And Eve Would Sin, Why Did He Create Them? / The Catholic Pope Francis- There Is No Heaven Or Hell And Adam And Eve Not Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by ghostofsparta(m): 12:36am On Jun 12, 2012
If most of blacks in Africa still haven't realized that these foreign religions which isn't ours in the first place that we still keep arguing about is the number 1 root problem of our miseries - mental slavery. Euro America are rapidly dropping religion and embracing atheism, science and technology...any should go thru my contribution to topics similar to this just to see my POV concerning this matter.

Re: If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by Nobody: 7:33am On Jun 12, 2012
If Seun knew that spammers will spam his forum, why did he allow them to register in the first place? Couldn't he had ban registrations?

1 Like

Re: If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by cyrexx: 7:44am On Jun 12, 2012
iv4fb: If Seun knew that spammers will spam his forum, why did he allow them to register in the first place? Couldn't he had ban registrations?

Seun does not claim to be omniscient and omnipotent, unlike the God of the religionists.
Seun doesnt know the end from the beginning, so he cant prevent spammers from registering and he cant monitor all his forum and stop all the spammers at the same time, only one at a time.
but an omniscient deity should be able to do that.
Re: If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by Nobody: 7:56am On Jun 12, 2012
And who said God can't do that? But is He supposed to that coz you want him to?
Re: If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by cyrexx: 8:34am On Jun 12, 2012
iv4fb: And who said God can't do that? But is He supposed to that coz you want him to?

i dont want him to do anything.
he is the one who said, according to holy books, that he is all-loving
that he is all-good,
that he is omnipotent
that he is omniscient

yet evil still prevails against his wish
billions of people that he claims to love will spend eternity burning alive in hell fire against his wish
billions of people, including his children, are suffering on earth now and their prayers for protection are being ignored

and yet he has the power and foreknowledge to prevent all these

all these shows that the idea of god propounded by religions is false and inconsistent
Re: If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by bayulll01(m): 8:53am On Jun 12, 2012
This conversation ensured
between a proffesor and a
student
Professor: So, you believe in
GOD ?
Student : Absolutely, sir.
Professor : Is GOD good ?
Student : Sure.
Professor: Is GOD all powerful ?
Student : Yes.
Professor: My brother died of
cancer even though he prayed to
GOD to heal him. Most of us
would
attempt to help others who are
ill. But GOD didn’t. How is this
GOD
good then? Hmm?
(Student was silent.)
Professor: You can’t answer, can
you ? Let’s start again, young
fella. Is GOD good?
Professor: Is satan good ?
Student : No.
Professor: Where does satan
come from ?
Student : From … GOD …
Professor: That’s right. Tell me
son, is there evil in this world?
Professor: Evil is everywhere,
isn’t it ? And GOD did make
everything. Correct?
Student :Yes
Professor: So who created evil ?
(Student did not answer.)
Professor: Is there sickness?
Immorality? Hatred? Ugliness? All
these terrible things exist in the
world, don’t they?
Student : Yes, sir.
Professor: So, who created
them ?
(Student had no answer.)
Professor: Science says you have
5 Senses you use to identify and
observe the world around you.
Tell me, son, have you ever seen
GOD?
Student : No, sir.
Professor: Tell us if you have
ever heard your GOD?
Student : No , sir.
Professor: Have you ever felt
your GOD, tasted your GOD,
smell
your GOD? Have you ever had
any
sensory perception of GOD for
that matter?
Student : No, sir. I’m afraid I
haven’t.
Professor: Yet you still believe in
Him?
Professor : According to
Empirical, Testable, Demonstrable
Protocol, Science says your GOD
doesn’t exist. What do you say to
that, son?
Student : Nothing. I only have my
faith.
Professor: Yes, faith. And that is
the problem Science has.
Student : Professor, is there
such a thing as heat?
Professor: Yes.
Student : And is there such a
thing as cold?
Professor: Yes.
Student : No, sir. There isn’t.
(The lecture theatre became
very quiet with this turn of
events.)
Student : Sir, you can have lots of
heat, even more heat, superheat,
mega heat, white heat, a little
heat or no heat. But we don’t
have anything called cold. We can
hit 458 degrees below zero which
is no heat, but we can’t go any
further after that. There is no
such thing as cold. Cold is only a
word we use to describe the
absence of heat. We cannot
measure cold. Heat is energy.
Cold
is not the opposite of heat, sir,
just the absence of it.
(There was pin-drop silence in the
lecture theater.)
Student : What about darkness,
Professor? Is there such a thing
as darkness?
Professor: Yes. What is night if
there isn’t darkness?
Student : You’re wrong again, sir.
Darkness is the absence of
something. You can have low
light,
normal light, bright light, flashing
light. But if you have no light
constantly, you have nothing and
its called darkness, isn’t it? In
reality, darkness isn’t. If it is,
were you would be able to make
darkness darker, wouldn’t you?
Professor: So what is the point
you are making, young man ?
Student : Sir, my point is your
philosophical premise is flawed.
Professor: Flawed ? Can you
explain how?
Student : Sir, you are working on
the premise of duality. You argue
there is life and then there is
death, a good GOD and a bad
GOD.
You are viewing the concept of
GOD as something finite,
something we can measure. Sir,
Science can’t even explain a
thought. It uses electricity and
magnetism, but has never seen,
much less fully understood either
one. To view death as the
opposite of life is to be ignorant
of the fact that death cannot
exist as a substantive thing.
Death is not the opposite of life:
just the absence of it. Now tell
me, Professor, do you teach your
students that they evolved from
a monkey?
Professor: If you are referring to
the natural evolutionary process,
yes, of course, I do.
Student : Have you ever observed
evolution with your own eyes, sir?
(The Professor shook his head
with a smile, beginning to realize
where the argument was going.)
Student : Since no one has ever
observed the process of
evolution at work and cannot
even prove that this process is
an on-going endeavor. Are you
not
teaching your opinion, sir? Are
you not a scientist but a
preacher?
(The class was in uproar.)
Student : Is there anyone in the
class who has ever seen the
Professor’s brain?
(The class broke out into
laughter. )
Student : Is there anyone here
who has ever heard the
Professor’s brain, felt it, touched
or smelt it? No one appears to
have done so. So, according to
the established Rules of
Empirical, Stable, Demonstrable
Protocol, Science says that you
have no brain, sir. With all due
respect, sir, how do we then
trust your lectures, sir?
(The room was silent. The
Professor stared at the student,
his face
unfathomable.)
Professor: I guess you’ll have to
take them on faith, son.
Student : That is it sir … Exactly !
The link between man&GOD is
FAITH. That is all that keeps
things
alive and moving.
P.S.
I believe you have enjoyed the
conversation. And if so, you’ll
probably want your friends /
colleagues to enjoy the same,
won’t you?
Forward this to increase their
knowledge … or FAITH.
By the way, that student was
EINSTEIN.. smiley
Re: If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by cyrexx: 9:28am On Jun 12, 2012
1. Your story has not addressed the topic of this thread.
2. If i should believe facts about god by faith and discard all logic and rationalism, then i will follow the truth if i believe that god reveals himself to muhammed and god has no son. That is faith. Faith will also make me kill you if your slander the Word of God according to the quran.
Faith tells me to kill every man woman and innocent children who prays to any wrong god except Yahweh, according to the old testament....
I could go on and on.
Faith is believing something when the person who told to believe knows it isn't true and wont stand up to scrutiny.
Re: If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by Areaboy2(m): 9:36am On Jun 12, 2012
Ayomivic:

Then ,what do you suggest we do about this so call God if we do not totally understand him?

we do not totally understand him simply because he was made not to be understood.

I must give credit to the guys that started these beliefs. very clever individuals i must add.
Re: If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by bayulll01(m): 9:59am On Jun 12, 2012
cyrexx: 1. Your story has not addressed the topic of this thread.
2. If i should believe facts about god by faith and discard all logic and rationalism, then i will follow the truth if i believe that god reveals himself to muhammed and god has no son. That is faith. Faith will also make me kill you if your slander the Word of God according to the quran.
Faith tells me to kill every man woman and innocent children who prays to any wrong god except Yahweh, according to the old testament....
I could go on and on.
Faith is believing something when the person who told to believe knows it isn't true and wont stand up to scrutiny.
is only a fool that believ that GOD is not gud,be wise bro it wil painful afta ur death to knw that GOD is real
Re: If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:59am On Jun 12, 2012
Jenwitemi:

Is religion life then? Is subjecting yourself to dogmatic indoctrination choosing life? I don't think so, olaadegbu. Religion is DEATH.

God is not telling you to choose religion He is putting the options of life and death before you. Our Lord Jesus Christ did not die so that you can be religious or be a church goer because you can do these through your human effort.

Religion is seeking for ways to please the unknown God but God has actually come down in the person of our Lord Jesus Christ to seek and to save those who are lost. He then imputes and imparts His righteousness on all who believe and accept His free gift. This is not religion it is the righteousness of God and you still have a choice, either to receive this free gift or reject it. Your decision will determine where you will spend your eternity.
Re: If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by haibe(m): 10:18am On Jun 12, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

The point I was making is that God cannot be held responsible for the choices we make since He has created us as free moral agents. You will not be held accountable for the crimes of your adult children as long as you brought them up well.
but God knew if he gave us freewills not every1 wil folow him..why then shuld e gve us frewils wen he knew pple, in fact majority wil end up in hell becus of d freewill?
Re: If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by cyrexx: 10:28am On Jun 12, 2012
bayulll01:
is only a fool that believ that GOD is not gud,be wise bro it wil painful afta ur death to knw that GOD is real
while i forgive and ignore your faith-motivated insult of calling me a fool without proving my statement wrong, i will hereby tell you that
1. Religion has always capitalised on man's basic fear of the unknown afterlife to enforce its beliefs. This is always the last resort of religionists to threaten people to adopt their belief or burn in hell.
2. I am not bothered by your hell threats because long before i was born, there was a long time before i came on the scene, perhaps an eternity that does not bother me. The same thing will be true when i die. Every thing that has a beginning must have an end. Every human life, including their so-called spirit, has a BEGINNING. So it must of necessity have an END. That is what death means, despite the extra meaning that religions will attach to it.
3. What if you die and end up in Islamic hell and realise that Yahweh is a demon while Allah is the true god. Differant religions in the world have hell, so what makes you think that christian hell is all there is to scare people into faith.
4. Address the topic of this thread and dont derail.
Re: If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by haibe(m): 10:36am On Jun 12, 2012
alexleo:

The problem with u people is that u ve not experienced genuine born again thats why you keep doubting God. If you experience this genuine salvation that transforms your life instantly and you see yourself hating sin. The evil things you use to do you find yoursef hating them instantly. You feel the presence of the spirit of God in you. You begin to desire to do righteous things. You beign to have such a deep love for God and the things of God. You begin to experience righteousnes, peace and joy in the Holy Ghost then you wont doubt God. We cant fully understand God 100 percent just like husband and wife does not understand each other 100 percent till they die. We keep understanding God as we live on earth and when we get to heaven we continue to know more about him and even better. I ll advise you people to strive and enter heaven so as to know Him more. Dont miss Heaven.

thanks 4 ur concern, and am born again by Gods grace, its just that the more u live the mre u learn, the question i posted just came to my mind, if u avnt thought of dat questn it means u avnt gotten deep in undastandin God's attributes, if u av an answer u cn gve me. Thanks.
Re: If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:42am On Jun 12, 2012
haibe:

but God knew if he gave us freewills not every1 wil folow him..why then shuld e gve us frewils wen he knew pple, in fact majority wil end up in hell becus of d freewill?

Would you rather He created us as robots who have no free wills? Freewill is so powerful in the sense that God cannot go against what we have chosen to do. All He will do is to put the option to obey or disobey, to choose life or death before us, and we have been given the power to choose.

God created us in His image and that's why we have this power of free will that God respects the decisions we make out of it. If we choose to live in subject to our Creator or we choose not to acknowledge Him as our Sovereign God and then be separated from Him for all eternity is up to us.

I hope you are not suggesting that God should kill all those who He knows will not follow Him, are you? Should He judge murderers, thieves, liars, adulterers, fornicators and rapists now? If God judged evil today, all sinners will perish under His wrath. Thanks to God that He is patiently waiting for them to turn to the Saviour and be saved from His terrible wrath.

1 Share

Re: If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by haibe(m): 11:25am On Jun 12, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

Would you rather He created us as robots who have no free wills? Freewill is so powerful in the sense that God cannot go against what we have chosen to do. All He will do is to put the option to obey or disobey, to choose life or death before us, and we have been given the power to choose.

God created us in His image and that's why we have this power of free will that God respects the decisions we make out of it. If we choose to live in subject to our Creator or we choose not to acknowledge Him as our Sovereign God and then be separated from Him for all eternity is up to us.

I hope you are not suggesting that God should kill all those who He knows will not follow Him, are you? Should He judge murderers, thieves, liars, adulterers, fornicators and rapists now? If God judged evil today, all sinners will perish under His wrath. Thanks to God that He is patiently waiting for them to turn to the Saviour and be saved from His terrible wrath.
but dnt u tink its better to be created robots and man wouldnt av to go thru eternal destruction than to be created wit freewils that cn lead man to eternal destruction as a result of d choice we make due to our nature?
And am nt sayin God shuld judge us now bcus he has creatd us wit freewils already.
Re: If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by haibe(m): 11:25am On Jun 12, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

but dnt u tink its better to be created robots and man wouldnt av to go thru eternal destruction than to be created wit freewils that cn lead man to eternal destruction as a result of d choice we make due to our nature?
And am nt sayin God shuld judge us now bcus he has creatd us wit freewils already.
Re: If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jun 12, 2012
haibe:
thanks 4 ur concern, and am born again by Gods grace, its just that the more u live the mre u learn, the question i posted just came to my mind, if u avnt thought of dat questn it means u avnt gotten deep in undastandin God's attributes, if u av an answer u cn gve me. Thanks.
God bless you for this.. I sincerely hope you hold onto your beliefs. The more I asked these questions, the more I drifted from Christianity. Today, I'm agnostic. AND FREE...
Re: If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by Demainman1: 12:15pm On Jun 12, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

Would you rather He created us as robots who have no free wills?

Is this not what BORN-AGAIN christians are trying to achieve in ETERNITY? Or will there still be freewill in heaven for the Saved?

1 Like

Re: If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by cyrexx: 1:21pm On Jun 12, 2012
Demain_man:

Is this not what BORN-AGAIN christians are trying to achieve in ETERNITY? Or will there still be freewill in heaven for the Saved?

but a good god should have started the world like this in the first place, instead of letting billions have freewill and go to eternal hell while few lucky ones who believe the right things will remain robots with no freewill.

not that i believe their fairy tales but to show the irrationality of their thinking
Re: If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by octavian(m): 3:59pm On Jun 12, 2012
God created Lucifer (devil) to be an angel just to Worship him and lead the choir of Heaven.. Lucifer had a change of heart and became proud of his position, thinking God never allowed Angels to have their freewill but were compelled to worship only him(God). Pride set in because he (Lucifer) was the morning star, God knew all his plans but gave him time to repent, which he did not before he fell.

Adam and Eve were created in the image and likeness of God, they were never to eat the fruit from the Tree of Life but Satan who was wiser than them knew if he could deceive them into believing they will not DIE then Gods' creation and plan would be defeated. So God never made a mistake in creation any of them, he gave them the FREEWILL of choice, either good or evil..
Re: If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by haibe(m): 4:05pm On Jun 12, 2012
musKeeto:
God bless you for this.. I sincerely hope you hold onto your beliefs. The more I asked these questions, the more I drifted from Christianity. Today, I'm agnostic. AND FREE...
Of course you can know that there is God, the world did not come by chance neither did we evolve from apes. Science believes in the law of cause and effect and they belief in the big bangg theory but they never will tell you the cause of the big bangg. Every picture has a painter, every building has a builder, then the beautiful sunset and this universe in general must have been the work of a supreme being and i often wonder sometimes why we eat with our mouth and not with nose, a creator must have designed us that way. One can know there is a God, that's for sure but what i don't get is the fact that God still created us when he knew majority of us(mankind) will suffer and eventually be destroyed for the whole of eternity.

1 Like

Re: If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by haibe(m): 4:13pm On Jun 12, 2012
octavian: God created Lucifer (devil) to be an angel just to Worship him and lead the choir of Heaven.. Lucifer had a change of heart and became proud of his position, thinking God never allowed Angels to have their freewill but were compelled to worship only him(God). Pride set in because he (Lucifer) was the morning star, God knew all his plans but gave him time to repent, which he did not before he fell.

Adam and Eve were created in the image and likeness of God, they were never to eat the fruit from the Tree of Life but Satan who was wiser than them knew if he could deceive them into believing they will not DIE then Gods' creation and plan would be defeated. So God never made a mistake in creation any of them, he gave them the FREEWILL of choice, either good or evil..
I would love you to read Romans 9:11-23 and tell me if you think God even gave us that freewill or created us that way to show forth his power. You can see pharoah as an example.
Re: If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by octavian(m): 4:24pm On Jun 12, 2012
haibe:
I would love you to read Romans 9:11-23 and tell me if you think God even gave us that freewill or created us that way to show forth his power. You can see pharoah as an example.

Romans 9:19-21, holds the answer. Yes he did create them with the frewill
Re: If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by cyrexx: 4:40pm On Jun 12, 2012
haibe:
Of course you can know that there is God, the world did not come by chance neither did we evolve from apes. Science believes in the law of cause and effect and they belief in the big bangg theory but they never will tell you the cause of the big bangg. Every picture has a painter, every building has a builder, then the beautiful sunset and this universe in general must have been the work of a supreme being and i often wonder sometimes why we eat with our mouth and not with nose, a creator must have designed us that way. One can know there is a God, that's for sure but what i don't get is the fact that God still created us when he knew majority of us(mankind) will suffer and eventually be destroyed for the whole of eternity.

following your logic (bolded), then every creator must have a creator.

some people believe that the universe has always been existing without the need for a creator, just exactly the way you believe the creator has always been existing without a creator.

the universe is composed of trillions of stars and each of those stars has several planets, our own star, the sun has has 8 planets. with all those trillions of planets over billions of years, it is probable that at least one of them will have lucky combinations of circumstances to bring about life as we know it. its a valid and possible probability

That said, i'll still say the argument about a "perfect" universe, hence, the existence of a god is really empty. If your proof of god is that god placed the earth at a "perfect" distance from the sun etc, then since the same god created the universe, was he sleeping when he placed mercury that close to it? or Uranus that far from it? or the cliche "oh, look at nature's perfection like the sky, the seas n bla bla" it must have been created by an intelligent being. On the other hand it brings up the question of who created the volcanoes that erupt, or the shifts in the earth's core that cause earthquakes, or the tornadoes currently dealing with the mid-west. What you forget is that these are "natural" disasters. Hence, if a perfect being made nature in his infinite perfection, and all these natural disasters still occur, perishing innocent babies n people around the world, then you need to ask yourself how perfect this alleged creator is.
Re: If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by haibe(m): 4:50pm On Jun 12, 2012
octavian:

Romans 9:19-21, holds the answer. Yes he did create them with the frewill
No that doesn't indicate freewill, read the subsequent verses like hath not the potter has power over the clay? And to make one unto honour and the other to dis honour(rom 9:21) and also see romans 9:15-18, "foe he said to moses i will have mercy ☺₪ whom i will have mercy and compassion on whom i will have compassion, 17. The scripture says God raised pharoah for that purpose, to show his power in him and declare his name throuhout the earth, 18.therefore he has mercy on whom he wills and hardeneth whom he wills.
Haven't you seen that God intentionally raised pharoah up to show his power by hardening his heart and that God has compassion ☺₪ whom he wills only?
Re: If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by haibe(m): 5:04pm On Jun 12, 2012
cyrexx:

following your logic (bolded), then every creator must have a creator.

some people believe that the universe has always been existing without the need for a creator, just exactly the way you believe the creator has always been existing without a creator.

the universe is composed of trillions of stars and each of those stars has several planets, our own star, the sun has has 8 planets. with all those trillions of planets over billions of years, it is probable that at least one of them will have lucky combinations of circumstances to bring about life as we know it. its a valid and possible probability

That said, i'll still say the argument about a "perfect" universe, hence, the existence of a god is really empty. If your proof of god is that god placed the earth at a "perfect" distance from the sun etc, then since the same god created the universe, was he sleeping when he placed mercury that close to it? or Uranus that far from it? or the cliche "oh, look at nature's perfection like the sky, the seas n bla bla" it must have been created by an intelligent being. On the other hand it brings up the question of who created the volcanoes that erupt, or the shifts in the earth's core that cause earthquakes, or the tornadoes currently dealing with the mid-west. What you forget is that these are "natural" disasters. Hence, if a perfect being made nature in his infinite perfection, and all these natural disasters still occur, perishing innocent babies n people around the world, then you need to ask yourself how perfect this alleged creator is.

The universe cannot exist in itself because it never claimed to be a supreme element but God is supreme and claims to be and that's why he is God, the works of his hands testifies of him being God, have you asked yourself why everything about the universe is just perfect, why the sun doesn't shine around 12pm midnight or why its not acid or volcano that falls but rain and why that same rain that falls is very essential to humans and same with the sun that shines, have you ever thought that the sun shines and doesn't melt you and have you ever reasoned why a man never gets pregnant but always a woman,to mention a few,,if all this things happens by chance, then a man should als give birth since its a random occurance. Well ℓ̊ wouldn't say more than this but will just ask some questions "have you ever had a dream"? And can you just decide to kill a stranger because you don't know him? Or will you like to lie about everything to everyone?
Re: If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by octavian(m): 5:23pm On Jun 12, 2012
haibe:
No that doesn't indicate freewill, read the subsequent verses like hath not the potter has power over the clay? And to make one unto honour and the other to dis honour(rom 9:21) and also see romans 9:15-18, "foe he said to moses i will have mercy ☺₪ whom i will have mercy and compassion on whom i will have compassion, 17. The scripture says God raised pharoah for that purpose, to show his power in him and declare his name throuhout the earth, 18.therefore he has mercy on whom he wills and hardeneth whom he wills.
Haven't you seen that God intentionally raised pharoah up to show his power by hardening his heart and that God has compassion ☺₪ whom he wills only?

Yes i agree but bro, issues like this are dicey..
Re: If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:05pm On Jun 12, 2012
haibe:

I know you will not like your wify or children to be robots that just do what you command without any mind of their own. You will be more satisfied if your wify or children love and obey you respectively. If your wify and children who have the potential to hate or disobey you as a husband and father choose to love and honour and respect you don't you think that will be a better proposition than to say that they had no choice other than to do as you wish?

God created angels and humans with the potential to either obey or disobey Him. He created them to be free to worship Him as they choose even though God knew that they would disobey Him as they had the potential to sin. When Adam and Eve disobeyed God in the Garden, the Bible tells us that in Adam the whole Adamic race sinned and fell together with him. The amazing thing is that God in His wisdom now uses our sin to show how loving, just and merciful He is to us.

It is because of our sin that God stepped out of eternity and stepped into history to be a man born of a virgin to die on the cross for you and me. He then rose from the dead to save us from the penalty of sin.

Do you now see how much God loves us by pardoning our sins and giving us a way to be reconciled back to Him because Jesus Christ took the punishment of our sin? Therefore, we are to be blamed for sin and not God. But because of of our sin, the Almighty God is seeking to save us and show us the most amazing love He has for us just as a husband would love his loyal wife or obedient children who choose to do so out of their own free will.
Re: If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:09pm On Jun 12, 2012
Demain_man:

All those who find themselves God for all eternity are there because they exercised their free will and the same goes for those who find themselves in hell. God respects what we do with our free will. He has now given us the privilege through the death of our Lord Jesus Christ to choose not to sin but please God.
Re: If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by haibe(m): 7:27pm On Jun 12, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

I know you will not like your wify or children to be robots that just do what you command without any mind of their own. You will be more satisfied if your wify or children love and obey you respectively. If your wify and children who have the potential to hate or disobey you as a husband and father choose to love and honour and respect you don't you think that will be a better proposition than to say that they had no choice other than to do as you wish?

God created angels and humans with the potential to either obey or disobey Him. He created them to be free to worship Him as they choose even though God knew that they would disobey Him as they had the potential to sin. When Adam and Eve disobeyed God in the Garden, the Bible tells us that in Adam the whole Adamic race sinned and fell together with him. The amazing thing is that God in His wisdom now uses our sin to show how loving, just and merciful He is to us.

It is because of our sin that God stepped out of eternity and stepped into history to be a man born of a virgin to die on the cross for you and me. He then rose from the dead to save us from the penalty of sin.

Do you now see how much God loves us by pardoning our sins and giving us a way to be reconciled back to Him because Jesus Christ took the punishment of our sin? Therefore, we are to be blamed for sin and not God. But because of of our sin, the Almighty God is seeking to save us and show us the most amazing love Has for us just a husband would love his loyal wife or obedient children who choose to do so our of their own free will.
Yes thanks i agree with this reasoning and i hope we all accept Gods provision of salvation.
Re: If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by cyrexx: 7:45pm On Jun 12, 2012
cool
Re: If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:41pm On Jun 12, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

Do you now see how much God loves us by pardoning our sins and giving us a way to be reconciled back to Him because Jesus Christ took the punishment of our sin? Therefore, we are to be blamed for sin and not God. But because of of our sin, the Almighty God is seeking to save us and show us the most amazing love He has for us just as a husband would love his loyal wife or obedient children who choose to do so out of their own free will.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Video Of Bishop Oyedepo Saying "I've Never Campaigned For Anyone" / A Man Sentenced To Death For Renouncing Islam In Saudi Arabia / Benevolent Muslims In The House! A Christian Needs To Eat Sallah Ram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.