Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Drug Offences: 6000 Nigerians In Foreign Jails - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Drug Offences: 6000 Nigerians In Foreign Jails (6243 Views)

Seize Any Money I Own In Foreign Accounts, Akpabio Challenges FG / Police Arrests INEC Officials, Party Agents Over Electoral Offences In Zamfara / Police List 15 Major Electoral Offences Voters Must Avoid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drug Offences: 6000 Nigerians In Foreign Jails by member479760: 5:55pm On Jun 11, 2012
they are all Nigerians and stop pointing fingers.

1 Like

Re: Drug Offences: 6000 Nigerians In Foreign Jails by ezejonas: 5:57pm On Jun 11, 2012
you can't Flem them, is due to unemployment in our country guys are jobless that's the only alternative. (hard way the only way.)
Re: Drug Offences: 6000 Nigerians In Foreign Jails by double3(m): 6:27pm On Jun 11, 2012
4000 in Iran?Hmmmmmm!!big shame,no swag at all.
Re: Drug Offences: 6000 Nigerians In Foreign Jails by MRMICKMEN: 6:38pm On Jun 11, 2012
those highlighted words means what exactly,to make you feel better of belittle some peeps.ur typing are clear and we are not half blind,y? do we always allow region,religion of language divide us what do u tend to gain.pls reply.Nigeria is decaying everyday and our contribution is HIGHLIGHTING certain words y not highlight all.Nigerians are born with cancer of the mind,wetin small kids go come learn from us,its ur kind that will tell ur kids not to play with another tribe kid,corrupting their soul.............am tired of wording adults some are to be in a cage in a ZOO, at-least kids will pay on weekends

1 Like

Re: Drug Offences: 6000 Nigerians In Foreign Jails by 740megawatts: 6:50pm On Jun 11, 2012
MR MICKMEN: those highlighted words means what exactly,to make you feel better of belittle some peeps.ur typing are clear and we are not half blind,y? do we always allow region,religion of language divide us what do u tend to gain.pls reply.Nigeria is decaying everyday and our contribution is HIGHLIGHTING certain words y not highlight all.Nigerians are born with cancer of the mind,wetin small kids go come learn from us,its ur kind that will tell ur kids not to play with another tribe kid,corrupting their soul.............am tired of wording adults some are to be in a cage in a ZOO, at-least kids will pay on weekends

Can you please tell me why those highlighted words worry you so much? Does that warrant you being abusive and insulting the memory of my grandfather? It tells a lot about your intellectual capacity and inability to be creatively objective. Anything I posted was featured in today's vanguard newspaper which is in daily circulation. What exactly is your point? Try to be objective!!!
Re: Drug Offences: 6000 Nigerians In Foreign Jails by MRMICKMEN: 6:56pm On Jun 11, 2012
was it highlighted on the daily? am sorry about the grandfather issue but in think u have an abusive intent and u know am right but maybe u enjoy it,will i dont,how did u laff when Dana crashed because i think u are.............happy most are from southeast.
Re: Drug Offences: 6000 Nigerians In Foreign Jails by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jun 11, 2012
Dem for consult the Real Drug Master From Yoruba Land *Baba Suwe*... Nawa ooooooo una fall hand sha
Re: Drug Offences: 6000 Nigerians In Foreign Jails by coolted(m): 7:04pm On Jun 11, 2012
If only ibo pple go fit troway shame n go meet baba suwe, no oyinbo machine go fit catch them
Re: Drug Offences: 6000 Nigerians In Foreign Jails by opee1231(f): 8:32pm On Jun 11, 2012
this is serious!!! its Saddens the heart to see how people go around the world to ruin Nigeria's name. this value is 2% of Nigeria's in China, minus those around the world... they are even lucky Iranian did not behead them, cus they don't take it likely with their own citizens..na wa oo
Re: Drug Offences: 6000 Nigerians In Foreign Jails by opee1231(f): 8:33pm On Jun 11, 2012
this is serious!!! its Saddens the heart to see how people go around the world to ruin Nigeria's name. this value is 2% of Nigerian's in China, minus those around the world... they are even lucky Iranian did not behead them, cus they don't take it likely with their own citizens..na wa oo
Re: Drug Offences: 6000 Nigerians In Foreign Jails by Dainfamous: 9:04pm On Jun 11, 2012
hohohohoho baba suwe abi mrs adebisi the world record breaker shocked shocked
Re: Drug Offences: 6000 Nigerians In Foreign Jails by aljharem(m): 9:04pm On Jun 11, 2012
Tribalism go kill una
Re: Drug Offences: 6000 Nigerians In Foreign Jails by crackhouse(m): 10:15pm On Jun 11, 2012
I know say my guy must dey there.
Re: Drug Offences: 6000 Nigerians In Foreign Jails by OneNaira6: 10:17pm On Jun 11, 2012
You wanna bet this a stat the man pulled up out his yansh.

Well I hope he gives us the 480 people names so far all those caught breaking world records for drug trafficking haven't been Igbo.

Anyway I shall await the names sha.
Re: Drug Offences: 6000 Nigerians In Foreign Jails by nickkynamson: 12:15am On Jun 12, 2012
y Iran of all d countries in the world it sounds some how
Re: Drug Offences: 6000 Nigerians In Foreign Jails by steve13(m): 12:22am On Jun 12, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
Awon Omo'n Ibo? angry . . .These Ibo boyz and money? Gaddamit!!!
People like u, *smh, am not sure U̶̲̥̅̊ re worth upto N50,000(£200) ($307) naa I don't think cos U̶̲̥̅̊ re sounding so frustrated,go jump down from 3rd mainland bridge,tribalistic animal
Re: Drug Offences: 6000 Nigerians In Foreign Jails by MeandSum: 3:45am On Jun 12, 2012
One_Naira: You wanna bet this a stat the man pulled up out his yansh.

Well I hope he gives us the 480 people names so far all those caught breaking world records for drug trafficking haven't been Igbo.

Anyway I shall await the names sha.

You think he'll pull such a stunt?
One thing I know for sure is this: Over 6000 Nigerians were in for drug related offences in Russia 8 years ago and over 2000 were in for the same in Ukraine.

Not sure what the stats are today but I'll hope it is a lot less than that.

Even the law enforcement agencies here noticed the pattern - name/states with Lagos being the odd one.
Re: Drug Offences: 6000 Nigerians In Foreign Jails by dasparrow: 5:37am On Jun 12, 2012
@Post

The reason for this trend is the materialistic nature of many Nigerians. We worship materialism and money too much in Nigeria and as such, people go to any length to become 'rich' quickly. Imagine Nigerians going to Iran shocked Its really sad that as a country we are hardly known for anything good. If Nigerian drug traffickers are found guilty in those countries, I guess they have to face the repercussions of their actions.
Re: Drug Offences: 6000 Nigerians In Foreign Jails by dayokanu(m): 6:04am On Jun 12, 2012
Igbo kwezeonu

Anambra kwenu
Re: Drug Offences: 6000 Nigerians In Foreign Jails by Nobody: 6:07am On Jun 12, 2012
Biafrans kwenu !
Re: Drug Offences: 6000 Nigerians In Foreign Jails by Nobody: 6:21am On Jun 12, 2012
740megawatts:
He said the bulk of those caught for drug related offences outside the country were from the South-East with majority coming from Anambra State.

“I don’t know what we can do about the large number of our brothers from the South-East who indulge in this illicit business. Can you believe that of the 500 Nigerians in Thailand prisons, 480 of them are from the South-East and 450 from it are from Anambra State?”

shocked shocked shocked shocked

Number one in armed robbery.
Number one in kidnapping.
Number one in forgery.
number one in counterfeiting.
Number one in rituals.
Number one in baby industries.
Number one in fake enterprise
Number in drug trafficking and now
Most heavily-represented Nigeria ethnic group in prisons worldwide.LIKE MEXICO,LIKE BIAFRA. angry
Re: Drug Offences: 6000 Nigerians In Foreign Jails by Nobody: 8:57am On Jun 12, 2012
~Bluetooth:

shocked shocked shocked shocked

Number one in armed robbery.
Number one in kidnapping.
Number one in forgery.
number one in counterfeiting.
Number one in rituals.
Number one in baby industries.
Number one in fake enterprise
Number in drug trafficking and now
Most heavily-represented Nigeria ethnic group in prisons worldwide.LIKE MEXICO,LIKE BIAFRA. angry

Yes This is what happen when you (AWO) steal people's Money(IGBOS) and give it to his ppl(Yorubas) for free Education then starve them( IGBOs) to die to extinction, by the way is BABA SUWE Igbo? and one Akindele in London yet this Yoruba Bigoted NDLEA Boss didn't even remember Ekiti his state that has the highest weed(ganja) plantation in the world undecided
Re: Drug Offences: 6000 Nigerians In Foreign Jails by baysol: 2:06pm On Jun 12, 2012
Point of correction @ poster, Stop using the word our brother this is only true befor the civil war. They are not our brothers they are biafrans. Much talk about biafran achievement or potential is going the way of drugs. I think this igbo people should go their way of Biafra soon so that this filth call Nigeria we're all smeared with will end. Dalu.

2 Likes

Re: Drug Offences: 6000 Nigerians In Foreign Jails by achi4u(m): 2:26pm On Jun 12, 2012
baysol: Point of correction @ poster, Stop using the word our brother this is only true befor the civil war. They are not our brothers they are biafrans. Much talk about biafran achievement or potential is going the way of drugs. I think this igbo people should go their way of Biafra soon so that this filth call Nigeria we're all smeared with will end. Dalu.
and u think if igbos decide to go,u will not cry ur eyes out because of hunger and poverty? cool
baysol: Point of correction @ poster, Stop using the word our brother this is only true befor the civil war. They are not our brothers they are biafrans. Much talk about biafran achievement or potential is going the way of drugs. I think this igbo people should go their way of Biafra soon so that this filth call Nigeria we're all smeared with will end. Dalu.
and u think if igbos decide to go,u will not cry ur eyes out because of hunger and poverty?
Re: Drug Offences: 6000 Nigerians In Foreign Jails by baysol: 4:09pm On Sep 11, 2012
What hunger what poverty? This has never happened in yoruba land. check a reminder from civil war era picture and see who nthe cap fit. Igbo ko Igbo ni.mchieew.
Re: Drug Offences: 6000 Nigerians In Foreign Jails by Standing5(m): 6:19pm On Sep 11, 2012
Most Igbo IDs on NL didn't show up to defend their Bros, they just laid back and liked any comment that seem to defend them ....................too bad enn!
Re: Drug Offences: 6000 Nigerians In Foreign Jails by 9jaIhail(m): 6:40pm On Sep 11, 2012
That stupiid ajayi or what he called him self does not qualify in anyway to occupy any office. How can a person in his position using tribalism,because it related to crime he nicely describe them and mention categorically their ethnicity. I wonder what the beef with some yoruba's towards Igbo, keep aside tribalism any reasonable fellow here on nl can agree with me that this man ajayi showed hatred and tribalism in his statement.If you think they are south easterners as you described them or anambra's kindly tell your government to allow these people to go with their Biafra, after all they have proven time upon time that they are tired of living under this union call Nigeria. You said they are spoiling your image still you can't want them to move on to country of theirs.PLEASE SHUT YOUR AMALA MOUTH MR EDIOT AJAYI.
Re: Drug Offences: 6000 Nigerians In Foreign Jails by Standing5(m): 6:54pm On Sep 11, 2012
DP!!!!
Re: Drug Offences: 6000 Nigerians In Foreign Jails by Standing5(m): 6:54pm On Sep 11, 2012
9ja_I_hail: That stupiid ajayi or what he called him self does not qualify in anyway to occupy any office. How can a person in his position using tribalism,because it related to crime he nicely describe them and mention categorically their ethnicity. I wonder what the beef with some yoruba's towards Igbo, keep aside tribalism any reasonable fellow here on nl can agree with me that this man ajayi showed hatred and tribalism in his statement.If you think they are south easterners as you described them or anambra's kindly tell your government to allow these people to go with their Biafra, after all they have proven time upon time that they are tired of living under this union call Nigeria. You said they are spoiling your image still you can't want them to move on to country of theirs.PLEASE SHUT YOUR AMALA MOUTH MR EDIOT AJAYI.
"Keep your enemies close where you can see them, is not you enemies who do you, they re always you own people"

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Lagos-Kano Rail Line: Can Someone Educate Me Please? / Common Kenya Disrespecting Nigeria ? / Breaking: I Never Said Buhari Was Cloned ~ Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.