Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,460 members, 7,864,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:37 AM

Men, Why Una No Wan Marry - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men, Why Una No Wan Marry (2054 Views)

Who Wan Marry These Girls ? / Nigerian Girls! Why??? Una Need To Stop... / Married Men,why Do You Remove Your Wedding Ring?. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men, Why Una No Wan Marry by ikemighty: 11:16pm On Nov 23, 2007
I av noticed over the past few years that Men want to remain as boys.Dem no wan take charge of the relationship by proposing to the Lady.courtships that's been on for so many years will lead no where.

Men why una no wan marry."The beautiful ones are not yet born" :Pna lie.

"She's not my type of gal" PLAYBOY

lets know why una wan remain as SEASONED BACHELORS. Share ur hidden thoughts now o.

The year is running to the end for una. Apon United grin
Re: Men, Why Una No Wan Marry by cblow(m): 1:42am On Nov 24, 2007
and are you married?
Re: Men, Why Una No Wan Marry by chika98: 3:36am On Nov 24, 2007
Dem reject you ni? grin
Re: Men, Why Una No Wan Marry by RichDad1(m): 4:20am On Nov 24, 2007
@ Poster,
You don watch DO ME video by P-SQUARE? Check it out and you'll the reason why i decided no to marry yet, tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue too much babes to play with out there cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Men, Why Una No Wan Marry by omuanp(m): 9:06am On Nov 24, 2007
is it really that difficult to post a reasonable topic on nairaland? guy go read ur books or get something doing with ur time. wink
Re: Men, Why Una No Wan Marry by naijacutee(f): 10:36am On Nov 24, 2007
omuanp:

is it really that difficult to post a reasonable topic on nairaland? guy go read your books or get something doing with your time. wink

I second that!
Re: Men, Why Una No Wan Marry by niuboy: 12:12pm On Nov 24, 2007
@poster

Courtship is fine and dandy. But during the process u gals start to show your true colors and a man questions if he wants to find out the worst part or to keep on been a bachelor. You know they say the problem u give a man before marriage is going to double or triple once the deal is final. So don't blame us for been scared of the wrath of gals.
Re: Men, Why Una No Wan Marry by rachiwise(f): 1:09pm On Nov 24, 2007
for some,no money,no job,no pay in short proverty. grin

for others self-centredness,selfishness,stupidity, u name it. shocked
Re: Men, Why Una No Wan Marry by 2dye4(m): 1:20pm On Nov 24, 2007
rachiwise:

for some,no money,no job,no pay in short proverty. grin

for others self-centredness,selfishness,stupidity, u name it. shocked

good. but the main reason is becos of them lazy-ass. no good, gold diggin, two timing ladies we have around these days, ready to dump their truck load of issues and madness at every eligible guys doorstep! wink
Re: Men, Why Una No Wan Marry by mellow(m): 2:03pm On Nov 24, 2007
The same reason why you no marry. Na you we de wait for.[/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]
Re: Men, Why Una No Wan Marry by rachiwise(f): 2:10pm On Nov 24, 2007
good. but the main reason is because of them lazy-ass. no good, gold diggin, two timing ladies we have around these days, ready to dump their truck load of issues and madness at every eligible guys doorstep!

whao,so u think all ladies act alike,then u must be living in another planet,or rather u must have been moving with the wrong set of girls.

Drop them and get real ladies,Abeg shocked
Re: Men, Why Una No Wan Marry by saucekid(m): 3:27pm On Nov 24, 2007
@ poster,

if u marry,we go follow suit grin grin grin not in a million light yrs
Re: Men, Why Una No Wan Marry by olanajim(m): 3:31pm On Nov 24, 2007
**speeeechless**
Re: Men, Why Una No Wan Marry by noel76(m): 4:09pm On Nov 24, 2007
@TOPIC: I THINK THE REASONS Y MEN NO WAN MARRY IS NOT FAR FROM THE FOLLOWING;
1. NO JOB
2. NO STABLE JOB
3. LOW INCOME
4. NOT TOO SURE OF WHOM TO MARRY
5. DONT SEE THE NEED OF RUSHING INTO MARRIAGE.
Re: Men, Why Una No Wan Marry by jubby231: 12:31pm On Feb 03, 2008
Hello we fail to marry coz marry fail to marry us,
smiley
Re: Men, Why Una No Wan Marry by oziomatv(m): 1:39pm On Feb 03, 2008
@ poster
Please update your profile so we can know how to answer your question.
no picks,no gender, no location. no age.
Re: Men, Why Una No Wan Marry by tufe(m): 2:54pm On Feb 03, 2008
ozioma, it seems to me that u always have a problem with people's profile.

@all, i think this is a good topic, so stop dissing.

why guys dont wanna marry?? hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
my opinion, marriage is a prison.[img]http://www.smileys4me.com/getsmiley.php?show=4504[/img]
Re: Men, Why Una No Wan Marry by TheSly: 3:03pm On Feb 03, 2008
na wetin concern u with my life. . . if u like make u go marry, na your own be that, me i still dey floss cheesy
Re: Men, Why Una No Wan Marry by oziomatv(m): 3:22pm On Feb 03, 2008
tufe:

ozioma, it seems to me that u always have a problem with people's profile.

@all, i think this is a good topic, so stop dissing.

why guys don't want to marry?? hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
my opinion, marriage is a prison.[img]http://www.smileys4me.com/getsmiley.php?show=4504[/img]

I wan know whether na man or woman then I'll tell why I HATE MARRIAGE LIFE.
Re: Men, Why Una No Wan Marry by uspry1(f): 4:29pm On Feb 03, 2008
Men who are players have no idea what the meaningful relationship is all about! No love emotion like @noel76 and @rachiwise has said it all.
Re: Men, Why Una No Wan Marry by Bestglo(f): 12:27pm On Feb 04, 2008
SIMPLY RUNNING AWAY FROM RESPONSIBILITY
PERIOD
Re: Men, Why Una No Wan Marry by jkpretty(f): 12:43pm On Feb 04, 2008
They say they r looking for the right girl

once they find the right one, they say they want to play a little more (hoping their girl won't know)

They get caught & they are back to square one--- finding Nemo a wiffy

hisses & walks out
Re: Men, Why Una No Wan Marry by sistajay(f): 2:55pm On Feb 04, 2008
Men wey no wan marry no want wahala and dey wan live long.
Re: Men, Why Una No Wan Marry by desertboom(m): 3:18pm On Feb 04, 2008
Na nothing but just poverty!
Re: Men, Why Una No Wan Marry by Nobody: 3:27pm On Feb 04, 2008
to be honest, i want to remain a boy. i want to come home from work and find my house in a state. sometimes i just want to hang out with my friends forever and talk rubbish, i want the games to be on standby, i want a pile of clothes at the laundrette, i want my car to be dirty etc etc etc, (mind u, i never said i love being dirty)
but i find my girl friend does everything. well, except clean my car.

i believe good women/ladies do make us guys grow up. im speaking from experience. i want to be married to her but the thought of getting married send shivers up my spine.
Re: Men, Why Una No Wan Marry by Faitymine(m): 3:49pm On Feb 04, 2008
grin grin grin Like to enjoy myself for sometimes, secondly to make sure everything are in place and order! kiss kiss
Re: Men, Why Una No Wan Marry by Bluetooth(m): 4:53pm On Feb 04, 2008
I think this issue of getting married or not depends on the individual's perception concerning marriage.
I for one would not like to settle for a lady that is not ambitious at all. It is not enough to have all the curves in the right places (Natural endowment)
That is only for the short run. When you need your woman to stand for you when things are rough for you, then you will agree with me that emphasis should be laid more on the long run i.e ability for your spouse to be there for you both financially and otherwise.

Anyway shaa! Still Searching for a woman who has at least 65% in mark (Character/attitude wise & being independent).
The remaining 35% will be worked on; on the long run.

Nairalanders. Hailings!
Re: Men, Why Una No Wan Marry by Nobody: 5:01pm On Feb 04, 2008
guy e no easy.
to marry woman now na serious project.
if na make guy survive alone,e easy,but wen u marry,na additional responsibility
eveen if u no chop,
ur wife and pickin must chop.
Re: Men, Why Una No Wan Marry by Beebsyn(m): 6:16pm On Feb 04, 2008
@poster, u tink say marriage na small thing, let me yan u, marriage na hot cake cos you gals are trouble yourself, from only frndship una wan kill man what if man come marry una ko, gal na gbege ooooooooooooooo. since you are a girl you are looking for who to marry and put all your debt on, na lie we no go marry.
Re: Men, Why Una No Wan Marry by angelchi(f): 6:22pm On Feb 04, 2008
@ beebsyn, u dey vex o.
Re: Men, Why Una No Wan Marry by degubi(m): 7:00pm On Feb 04, 2008
because what we see around us and what we encounter from some unpleasant experiences do not encourage us to settle down.
Re: Men, Why Una No Wan Marry by olanajim(m): 5:28am On Feb 05, 2008
Such as?

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Went Off With A Pot Bellied Man / Menses At Valentine(every Day Is Val People Please Do Not Click) / Pls Everyone Am I Anti-social Or What?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.