Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Age Difference Sure Matters In 'Will You Marry Me?' - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Age Difference Sure Matters In 'Will You Marry Me?' (20321 Views)

Does Age Difference Matter In A Relationship / Does Genotype Really Matters In Courtship? / Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Age Difference Sure Matters In 'Will You Marry Me?' by ajufinz(m): 8:31pm On Jun 11, 2012
At a medical school oath taking ceremony which took place some months back, the Medical Director in His speech told the students who were mostly males that they should not be fooled by the 'flippy floppy' romance they've had in their stay at medical school. That marrying your mate is a biological ERROR, not to talk of someone (lady) who is older.

He maintained that ideally, the lady should be at least 6years younger or at most 12years younger? I just can't help but begin to fear for most medically inclined dudes & babes out there, how healthy are the scientify expos-E to our reality?

3 Likes

Re: Age Difference Sure Matters In 'Will You Marry Me?' by ajufinz(m): 8:10pm On Jun 14, 2012
He maintained that ideally, the lady should be at least 6years younger
or at most 12years younger?

Any married person in the houz plsssss.

1 Like

Re: Age Difference Sure Matters In 'Will You Marry Me?' by Dyt(f): 8:15pm On Jun 14, 2012
U shld v raised ur hand and ask him y?

15 Likes

Re: Age Difference Sure Matters In 'Will You Marry Me?' by Sijo01(f): 8:30pm On Jun 14, 2012
^Gbam!!!
Re: Age Difference Sure Matters In 'Will You Marry Me?' by Mynd44: 9:15pm On Jun 14, 2012
Dyt: U shld v raised ur hand and ask him y?
Seconded

1 Like

Re: Age Difference Sure Matters In 'Will You Marry Me?' by Flashaldrin(m): 9:21pm On Jun 14, 2012
ajufinz:
He maintained that ideally, the lady should be at least 6years younger or at most 12years younger?
what's illogical about that?
Re: Age Difference Sure Matters In 'Will You Marry Me?' by ajufinz(m): 11:17pm On Jun 14, 2012

He was kinda clear on that... Biological error:
to add he said a woman of the same age wit a man is Three years older biologically....

6 Likes

Re: Age Difference Sure Matters In 'Will You Marry Me?' by ajufinz(m): 11:23pm On Jun 14, 2012
Flashaldrin:
what's illogical about that?

Hw abf those u married their age mates dose this imply that the relationship will be short lived?

1 Like

Re: Age Difference Sure Matters In 'Will You Marry Me?' by Blemex: 11:42pm On Jun 14, 2012
Mtscheeew.., asee
Re: Age Difference Sure Matters In 'Will You Marry Me?' by ajufinz(m): 12:03am On Jun 15, 2012
Blemex: Mtscheeew.., asee

Watz ur take.....?
Re: Age Difference Sure Matters In 'Will You Marry Me?' by ebera(f): 1:13am On Jun 15, 2012
My bf is 14 yrs older dn me.I lv it

3 Likes

Re: Age Difference Sure Matters In 'Will You Marry Me?' by Mynd44: 2:36am On Jun 15, 2012
ebera: My bf is 14 yrs older dn me.I lv it
14 years? Girl are you sure he is not married already and you are just playing home breaker?
Just kidding

6 Likes

Re: Age Difference Sure Matters In 'Will You Marry Me?' by cfours: 3:55am On Jun 15, 2012
This is why illiterates shouldn't be allowed in medical school. I feel sorry for the patients that will fall victim to you. what a dunce

5 Likes

Re: Age Difference Sure Matters In 'Will You Marry Me?' by Muriwest(m): 6:37am On Jun 15, 2012
a female frend of mine also told me same thing, i gues ha reason was dat gals get olda fasta dan guys, so if u r of same age bracket she wld luk lik ur mother

3 Likes

Re: Age Difference Sure Matters In 'Will You Marry Me?' by Mynd44: 7:23am On Jun 15, 2012
Age does not matter john. All you need is that mush thing called love

5 Likes

Re: Age Difference Sure Matters In 'Will You Marry Me?' by RealBitch(f): 8:13am On Jun 15, 2012
Mynd_44:
Seconded
thirded

1 Like

Re: Age Difference Sure Matters In 'Will You Marry Me?' by Nobody: 8:20am On Jun 15, 2012
supported
Re: Age Difference Sure Matters In 'Will You Marry Me?' by Lisa1: 9:33am On Jun 15, 2012
[img]http://www.50centloseweight.com[/img]Good job! grin
Re: Age Difference Sure Matters In 'Will You Marry Me?' by greedie1(f): 1:08pm On Jun 15, 2012
Age matters to me o...my husby should be 6-10 yrs older dan me

5 Likes

Re: Age Difference Sure Matters In 'Will You Marry Me?' by feelamong(m): 3:53pm On Jun 15, 2012
gree-die:
Age matters to me o...my husby should be 6-10 yrs older dan me

So are you getting married to him or to his age?

10 Likes

Re: Age Difference Sure Matters In 'Will You Marry Me?' by ebamma(m): 3:54pm On Jun 15, 2012
it seems dat day your lecturer was high on shekpe,

6 Likes

Re: Age Difference Sure Matters In 'Will You Marry Me?' by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jun 15, 2012
Muriwest: a female frend of mine also told me same thing, i gues ha reason was dat gals get olda fasta dan guys, so if u r of same age bracket she wld luk lik ur mother
@bold, Why do I keep seeing this rubbish on NL? You either back it up with scientific proof or quit making that statement.
Re: Age Difference Sure Matters In 'Will You Marry Me?' by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jun 15, 2012
ajufinz: At a medical school oath taking ceremony which took place some months back, the Medical Director in His speech told the students who were mostly males that they should not be fooled by the 'flippy floppy' romance they've had in their stay at medical school. That marrying your mate is a biological ERROR, not to talk of someone (lady) who is older.

He maintained that ideally, the lady should be at least 6years younger or at most 12years younger? I just can't help but begin to fear for most medically inclined dudes & babes out there, how healthy are the scientify expos-E to our reality?
the old man is right any woman when reach 35 no enter husband house is bad news-(
like an old Dana plane)

2 Likes

Re: Age Difference Sure Matters In 'Will You Marry Me?' by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jun 15, 2012
My chic is 25yrs younger than me. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Age Difference Sure Matters In 'Will You Marry Me?' by cusehcuseh(m): 4:00pm On Jun 15, 2012
Age depends on d body system. I luv my grl so much, so, d issue of age is out of cnsideratn.
Sincerely, 12yrs is an abuse of a relatnshp. Pls shun medical theory n face reality. Medical kini..! Mtcheww....

2 Likes

Re: Age Difference Sure Matters In 'Will You Marry Me?' by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jun 15, 2012
Babzilla:
the old man is right any woman when reach 35 no enter husband house is bad news-(
like an old Dana plane)
Can you kindly explain how it is bad news? Thank you,

3 Likes

Re: Age Difference Sure Matters In 'Will You Marry Me?' by olumidazz: 4:01pm On Jun 15, 2012
It is always advisable for the man to be at least 5 years older than the woman, even at this they are still age mates not to talk of marrying a woman who is of real age, you will be on your own when you are just approaching 40, still handsome and vibrant and the woman is already looking like your great grand mother.

4 Likes

Re: Age Difference Sure Matters In 'Will You Marry Me?' by cusehcuseh(m): 4:02pm On Jun 15, 2012
shymmex: My chic is 25yrs younger than me. undecided
wot.! Dis is nonsense. Hw cld u? U'r infectin d grl's blood.

4 Likes

Re: Age Difference Sure Matters In 'Will You Marry Me?' by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jun 15, 2012
shymmex: My chic is 25yrs younger than me. undecided

WTF!!!! The old man said marry a young girl not rob some cradle shocked

5 Likes

Re: Age Difference Sure Matters In 'Will You Marry Me?' by queensmith: 4:10pm On Jun 15, 2012
ajufinz: At a medical school oath taking ceremony which took place some months back, the Medical Director in His speech told the students who were mostly males that they should not be fooled by the 'flippy floppy' romance they've had in their stay at medical school. That marrying your mate is a biological ERROR, not to talk of someone (lady) who is older.

wow, and people will take him seriously because he is a medical doctor. Not knowing the man is chatting absolute nonsense and using his position to impose his personal beliefs on others in form of an educated statement.

What does that even have to do with anything? Instead of him to tell them things that will boost their careers, this country my life. They outdo themselves everytime.

Personally I used to think the same way but now I don't, I don't like the idea of my man being much older than me, i think we can be better friends if we are about the same age. I wouldn't go for a guy more than 2 years older than me. and even that 2 years seems very huge to me.

7 Likes

Re: Age Difference Sure Matters In 'Will You Marry Me?' by posh9ky(f): 4:12pm On Jun 15, 2012
D 12year age thingy is 2 much bt personally I will support him 2 sum extent, 5year 4 me must b minimum, am not marrying he's age though bt it just part of wat I like 2 see in ma man...

2 Likes

Re: Age Difference Sure Matters In 'Will You Marry Me?' by AnotherOkija: 4:14pm On Jun 15, 2012
ebera: My bf is 14 yrs older dn me.I lv it

Someone has definitely got daddy issues angry

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reason Why Sex Are Free/abused In South Africa / How To Identify An Ex Slut For Guys About To Get Married. / South African Lady Break Internet With Topless Photo To Celebrate Zulu Culture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.