Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,556 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

A Word To The Guys. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Word To The Guys. (976 Views)

One Word To Describe These Girls Photo / One Word To Describe This Couple (pic) / What Is The Hardest Word To Say? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Word To The Guys. by ufobabe(f): 1:46pm On Nov 24, 2007
Every guy needs 2 look out 4 relationship difficulties that stem from EGO problem.

guys often refuse 2 admit that they are wrong and would rather make wrong choices than

BOW 2 a lady, even though she may be right in a particular situation.

some guys feel threatened and insecure when the lady they love become successful.

they assert their SUPERIORITY to counter this insecurity, demeaning those ladies in the

process.

such guys are impossible 2 please. they need 2 realise that there is no need 2

compete with ladies and that they should feel comfortable with their natural leadership

role.

GUYS PLEASE 4GIVE ME. it's just a discovery.
Re: A Word To The Guys. by ufobabe(f): 9:02pm On Nov 26, 2007
guys pls talk oh !

u guys can insult very well ohhhhhhhh
Re: A Word To The Guys. by titosantin(m): 9:09pm On Nov 26, 2007
well u are right in a way but what u should have put in front of guys is the word "SOME", it's some guys not all guys.generalising is bad and am gonna flog u for that ! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: A Word To The Guys. by lilrukevwe(m): 9:13pm On Nov 26, 2007
ufos baby i nor hear wetin u dey talk
Re: A Word To The Guys. by uspry1(f): 9:15pm On Nov 26, 2007
Check out existing thread on the following below:

Before You Take Steps Before You marry Her/Him:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-95533.0.html

It helps you to have better relationship that blossum stronger marriage in the future. NO MORE MISTAKES! NO MORE DIVORCES!!
Re: A Word To The Guys. by ufuoma24(m): 8:27am On Nov 27, 2007
uhm, ufubabe, its ufuoma right? you seem to have said it all but like my brother here said PLEASE DONT GENERALIZE!!!! its like me saying all ladies are b itches and htat aint true but you have a point sha.
Re: A Word To The Guys. by jeffcom(m): 8:37am On Nov 27, 2007
u myt be right in some cases but do not generalize,

to ufubabe
mail me on, jf_jf01@yahoo.com
Re: A Word To The Guys. by yimiton(f): 8:52am On Nov 27, 2007
Guys. . .well, cheesy

Anyway sha, A lot of guys can be a lot cooler than that.
Re: A Word To The Guys. by Sulaig(m): 12:38pm On Nov 27, 2007
titosantin:

well u are right in a way but what u should have put in front of guys is the word "SOME", it's some guys not all guys.generalising is bad and am going to flog u for that ! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

u be bad boy.
wetin you wan take flog am?
you think say i no know?
Re: A Word To The Guys. by okoomoge2(m): 1:24pm On Nov 27, 2007
not all guys abeg! civilized and well cultured guys exist in 9ja mind u.
Re: A Word To The Guys. by ufobabe(f): 5:49pm On Nov 27, 2007
AM NOT GENERALISING IT because MY GUY IS NOT LIKE THAT

YET 90% OF GUYS FALL INTO THIS CATEGORY.

change ohhh if u are ONE OF THEM.
Re: A Word To The Guys. by 2dye4(m): 6:22pm On Nov 27, 2007
@ufobabe: whats d souce of ur statistics?
Re: A Word To The Guys. by rockiedink(m): 11:08am On Nov 28, 2007
@yimiton
Guys. . .well, Cheesy Huh

Anyway sha, A lot of guys can be a lot cooler than that.

thanks so much sis. that really makes me happy.
Re: A Word To The Guys. by ufobabe(f): 11:13am On Nov 28, 2007
rockiedink:

@yimiton
thanks so much sis. that really makes me happy.

WHAT MAKES U HAPPY?

COOLER OR HOTTER?

UNA WEN NO DEY TALK TRUE.
Re: A Word To The Guys. by fabulous10(m): 1:52pm On Nov 28, 2007
ufobabe!e be like se u just de commot 4m a bad relationship wey almost scartter ur life. no worry u hear. all guys are not d same.u fit try me (call me daddy) grin. i'll show wat true love is all abt
Re: A Word To The Guys. by ettehgate(m): 2:01pm On Nov 28, 2007
a man must make his woman understand that
he have the upper hand, even when the hands are hanging by his side
Re: A Word To The Guys. by rockiedink(m): 2:33pm On Nov 28, 2007
ufobabe:

WHAT MAKES You HAPPY?

COOLER OR HOTTER?

UNA WEN NO DEY TALK TRUE.

well, its wat she admitted that guys could be and are cooler than that. why do you find that hard to admit?
Re: A Word To The Guys. by ufobabe(f): 5:20pm On Nov 30, 2007
rockiedink:

well, its what she admitted that guys could be and are cooler than that. why do you find that hard to admit?

guys are like wind. u don't know whether they love u or not, yet I LOVE U.is what they keep on saying.
Re: A Word To The Guys. by mazaje(m): 5:38pm On Nov 30, 2007
ufobabe:

guys are like wind. u don't know whether they love u or not, yet I LOVE You.is what they keep on saying.

Why don't you go and become a nun and stop invoking self pity on a public forum, must you deal with men? if you believe that most men are no good then go ahead a live your life without getting involved with men, after all no man forced you to fall in love or go out with him. you can save your self all the agony and sorrow by simply becoming a nun.
Re: A Word To The Guys. by olanajim(m): 5:44pm On Nov 30, 2007
The poster is surely not seeking self pity or whatever. She is expressing public sentiment not her personal opinion. She merely want to know what the public think about it.
Re: A Word To The Guys. by ufobabe(f): 6:16pm On Nov 30, 2007
olanajim:

The poster is surely not seeking self pity or whatever. She is expressing public sentiment not her personal opinion. She merely want to know what the public think about it.

thank u ohhhhhhhhhh jare.

help me tell am.

my guy is the best thing in my life. u hear?
Re: A Word To The Guys. by dankmen208(m): 6:32pm On Nov 30, 2007
I will correct my ways,Can u help me out cause i have gone a long way in it.please reply privately. dankmen208@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get Her Back / Im So Helpless / 50 Things About Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.