Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:54 AM

2015: PDP, NWC Divided Over Sambo-amaechi Joint Ticket - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: PDP, NWC Divided Over Sambo-amaechi Joint Ticket (3375 Views)

EFCC To Write Interpol Over Sambo, Kuku, Lamorde, Others / APC NWC Divided Over Sanction For Saraki, Dogoyaro. / Julius Berger Summoned Over Sambo’s N16bn Residence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2015: PDP, NWC Divided Over Sambo-amaechi Joint Ticket by scopusng(m): 11:46am On Jun 12, 2012
The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) is now in crisis over Vice-President Namadi Sambo and Rivers State Governor Rotimi Amaechi ambition in the 2015 presidential election.

It was gathered that some leaders of the party who are not satisfied with the administration of President Goodluck Jonathan and who believed if a credible person is not presented in 2015 general elections as PDP candidate, the party may be kicked out of Aso rock for the first time in 16 years of ruling.

Already, it was learnt that the River State Governor, Rotimi Amaechi, who is also Chairman of Governors’ Forum is nursing the ambition of emerging as the Presidential candidate of PDP.

Presently, the National Working Committee, NWC, of the party is divided among the supporters of President Goodluck Jonathan, pro-Sambo members and Amaechi.

Leading the pack for the pro-Sambo camp is the National Organising Secretary of the party, Abubakar Mustapha, a special nominee of the vice- president.

It is also believed that the National Secretary, Prince Olagunsoye Oyinlola; the Deputy National Chairman, Dr. Sam Jaja and the National Treasurer, Bala Kaoje, had sympathy for the group.

Mustapha is a loyalist of Sambo while Jaja is an ally of Amaechi.

Those supporting President Jonathan are the PDP National Chairman, Dr. Bamanga Tukur; the National Woman Leader, Kema Chikwe; the National Youth Leader, Garba Chiza and a few others.

The pro-Sambo group also reportedly has the tacit support of some members of the National Assembly.

According to a report in “National mirror” pro-Sambo group met recently in Johannesburg, South Africa, to fine-tune their plans to effect changes in government under the cover of attending the election of Hon. Bethel Amadi as the Speaker of the African Parliament.

http://dailypost.com.ng/2012/06/12/2015-pdp-nwc-divided-over-sambo-amaechi-joint-ticket/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=2015-pdp-nwc-divided-over-sambo-amaechi-joint-ticket
Re: 2015: PDP, NWC Divided Over Sambo-amaechi Joint Ticket by scopusng(m): 11:48am On Jun 12, 2012
Holy gost fire burn una pdp yansh.Foo.ls like beaf
Re: 2015: PDP, NWC Divided Over Sambo-amaechi Joint Ticket by Demdem(m): 11:49am On Jun 12, 2012
Its good to see that the killer party itself knows that the retardeen, my president is currently failing.
Re: 2015: PDP, NWC Divided Over Sambo-amaechi Joint Ticket by Olaolufred(m): 12:04pm On Jun 12, 2012
Demdem: Its good to see that the killer party itself knows that the retardeen, my president is currently failing.

I think that this on truth they know about Retardeen could set them free.
but I wish PDP forever grounded like Dana Crashed Airplane.
Re: 2015: PDP, NWC Divided Over Sambo-amaechi Joint Ticket by scopusng(m): 12:15pm On Jun 12, 2012
Olaolufred:

I think that this on truth they know about Retardeen could set them free.
but I wish PDP forever grounded like Dana Crashed Airplane.

Not only PDP as a party but the thief thief members. Fool.s
Re: 2015: PDP, NWC Divided Over Sambo-amaechi Joint Ticket by doctokwus: 1:09pm On Jun 12, 2012
Sambo/Amaechi :cluelessness part2/Corruption squared
Re: 2015: PDP, NWC Divided Over Sambo-amaechi Joint Ticket by Chyz2: 3:23pm On Jun 12, 2012
If Amaechi tries it he will be disgraced. Imagine him coming to SE trying to campaign to people he appears to deny. Failed ticket.
Re: 2015: PDP, NWC Divided Over Sambo-amaechi Joint Ticket by aljharem(m): 3:25pm On Jun 12, 2012
Na wa o !!!

Amaechi Sambo SMH

doctokwus: Sambo/Amaechi :cluelessness part2/Corruption squared

Back to square one, but at least they did not choose GEJ. That is good
Re: 2015: PDP, NWC Divided Over Sambo-amaechi Joint Ticket by aljharem(m): 3:30pm On Jun 12, 2012
If APGA can adopt a PDP candidate why can't PDP adopt an APGA candidate ?

1 Like

Re: 2015: PDP, NWC Divided Over Sambo-amaechi Joint Ticket by bashr8: 4:25pm On Jun 12, 2012
they will fail , they need to go back to drawing board, people will not vote sambo/amaechi for any reason. voting sambo is the same thing as voting GEJ again, meanwhile APGA need to start strategizing cause it seems both CPC and PDP will be fielding candidates from the north.
Re: 2015: PDP, NWC Divided Over Sambo-amaechi Joint Ticket by aljharem(m): 4:33pm On Jun 12, 2012
bashr8: they will fail , they need to go back to drawing board, people will not vote sambo/amaechi for any reason. voting sambo is the same thing as voting GEJ again, meanwhile APGA need to start strategizing cause it seems both CPC and PDP will be fielding candidates from the north.
not certain

PDP yes

CPC no.

CPC is a bit apprehensive because fielding in an Igbo presidential candidate (whatever that means) does not grantee SE vote given the fact that

1. money talks

2. GEJ madness going around among Igbos
Re: 2015: PDP, NWC Divided Over Sambo-amaechi Joint Ticket by bashr8: 4:35pm On Jun 12, 2012
alj harem: not certain

PDP yes

CPC no.

CPC is a bit apprehensive because fielding in an Igbo presidential candidate (whatever that means) does not grantee SE vote given the fact that

1. money talks

2. GEJ madness going around among Igbos
yea money talks the same way tinubu collected money from GEJ on behalf of yorubas and betrayed CPC the last time.

1 Like

Re: 2015: PDP, NWC Divided Over Sambo-amaechi Joint Ticket by 2mch(m): 4:35pm On Jun 12, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin

I think i like this combo. They can award lifetime pensions and the whole of future profits or income coming into naija as benefits for their descendants. PDP! POWER!!!. I like PDP today. wink wink. They make sense jor.
Re: 2015: PDP, NWC Divided Over Sambo-amaechi Joint Ticket by aljharem(m): 4:35pm On Jun 12, 2012
It is not something out of the extraodinary to have Rochas and El-rufia or El-rufia and Fashola or Fashola and Rochas or El-rufia and Gov of Akwa Ibom

Oshomoile and Roachas etc

ACN should support any of those candidates and I expect APGA if indeed they are progressives should support anyone as well regardless of their zone according to Nigeria politics
Re: 2015: PDP, NWC Divided Over Sambo-amaechi Joint Ticket by aljharem(m): 4:37pm On Jun 12, 2012
bashr8: yea money talks the same way tinubu collected money from GEJ on behalf of yorubas and betrayed CPC the last time.

Nope Tinubu and CPC never reached an agreement. Moreover Tinubu DOES NOT DICTATE THE VOTING PATTERN of the SW. I have told you this times without number.
Re: 2015: PDP, NWC Divided Over Sambo-amaechi Joint Ticket by bashr8: 4:41pm On Jun 12, 2012
alj harem:

Nope Tinubu and CPC never reached an agreement. Moreover Tinubu DOES NOT DICTATE THE VOTING PATTERN of the SW. I have told you this times without number.

and how did the whole igo race collect this money talk you are talking about? i have told u to stop this your mischief on nairaland.
Re: 2015: PDP, NWC Divided Over Sambo-amaechi Joint Ticket by aljharem(m): 4:48pm On Jun 12, 2012
bashr8: and how did the whole igo race collect this money talk you are talking about? i have told u to stop this your mischief on nairaland.

I don't understand you. If you are talking of the people that dictate the voting pattern of the SW geopolitical zone then it is CERTAINLY NOT TINUBU quit saying rubbish. Nobody apart from God can dictate it.

Afernifere has a strong influence to this but not ACN and certainly NOT TINUBU.
Re: 2015: PDP, NWC Divided Over Sambo-amaechi Joint Ticket by Johndoe100(m): 4:53pm On Jun 12, 2012
Funny how any story no matter how brainless is true on NL so long as it is anti GEJ. What a bunch.
Re: 2015: PDP, NWC Divided Over Sambo-amaechi Joint Ticket by Onlytruth(m): 5:01pm On Jun 12, 2012
Chyz*:
If Amaechi tries it he will be disgraced. Imagine his coming to SE trying to campaign to people he appears to deny. Failed ticket.

I really will like someone to show me a weblink where Amaechi denied being Igbo. It would really help those of us outside the country to know the truth.

I once thought that an Amaechi ticket is coming and I'm not surprised at this news.
If Amaechi is a failed leader, I would understand too.
Any proofs he failed, or that he denied being Igbo?
Thanks bros. wink
Re: 2015: PDP, NWC Divided Over Sambo-amaechi Joint Ticket by Onlytruth(m): 5:03pm On Jun 12, 2012
I guess my point is that I assume that all humans are rational animals.
There is no rational way for Amaechi to be nursing a presidential ambition (most likely to represent Igbo attempt at Aso rock) without Igbo urging him on. My 2 cents though.
Re: 2015: PDP, NWC Divided Over Sambo-amaechi Joint Ticket by Onlytruth(m): 5:05pm On Jun 12, 2012
For me though, I would rather that APGA present their own candidate, win or lose.
The sooner we start contesting presidential elections, the better for the party. That is why I hate all these APGA/PDP unity talks. Let every party answer its fathers name. cool
Re: 2015: PDP, NWC Divided Over Sambo-amaechi Joint Ticket by Chyz2: 5:09pm On Jun 12, 2012
Onlytruth:

I really will like someone to show me a weblink where Amaechi denied being Igbo. It would really help those of us outside the country to know the truth.

I once thought that an Amaechi ticket is coming and I'm not surprised at this news.
If Amaechi is a failed leader, I would understand too.
Any proofs he failed, or that he denied being Igbo?
Thanks bros. wink

There's a reason why I said "appears".
Re: 2015: PDP, NWC Divided Over Sambo-amaechi Joint Ticket by bashr8: 5:18pm On Jun 12, 2012
rochas is contesting under APGA in 2015 for those who dont already know , amaechi needs to calm down with this vice president rubbish , ohaneze have already told igbo politicians thats its either presidential candidate or dont contest at all , oh yeah we dont even know if he is igbo or not and he is not even a member so he wouldnt care

1 Like

Re: 2015: PDP, NWC Divided Over Sambo-amaechi Joint Ticket by Murphy7h4: 6:32pm On Jun 12, 2012
Re: 2015: PDP, NWC Divided Over Sambo-amaechi Joint Ticket by aljharem(m): 6:37pm On Jun 12, 2012
Onlytruth: For me though, I would rather that APGA present their own candidate, win or lose.
The sooner we start contesting presidential elections, the better for the party. That is why I hate all these APGA/PDP unity talks. Let every party answer its fathers name. cool

if everyone answer their papa name, PDP would win again; back to square one.

APGA to lay down their pride and allow talks to go on which CPC AND ACN. If you want a better Nigeria, well there you have it.

if APGA want rochas (which i am in support of) why not table this down in the talk and lets hear their response (ACN/CPC).

All this "i would do alone" would take us no where. The suffering of Tunji is the same as Ngozi and Fatima.
Re: 2015: PDP, NWC Divided Over Sambo-amaechi Joint Ticket by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jun 12, 2012
The entire story sounds fake.It sounds more like some mischief planted in the press by some politicians.it is only on nairaland you will hear that pdp is divided and unhappy/dissatisfied with jonathans performance.
Re: 2015: PDP, NWC Divided Over Sambo-amaechi Joint Ticket by MrGlobe(m): 6:51pm On Jun 12, 2012
bashr8: rochas is contesting under APGA in 2015 for those who dont already know , amaechi needs to calm down with this vice president rubbish , ohaneze have already told igbo politicians thats its either presidential candidate or dont contest at all , oh yeah we dont even know if he is igbo or not and he is not even a member so he wouldnt care
nice one. Rochas is our easier shot at the presidency. I will support his candidature. He will get the whole of the east and a large number too in the north because of his philantrophy.. The SW can suck a di ck
Re: 2015: PDP, NWC Divided Over Sambo-amaechi Joint Ticket by MrGlobe(m): 6:53pm On Jun 12, 2012
chima12: The entire story sounds fake.It sounds more like some mischief planted in the press by some politicians.it is only on nairaland you will hear that pdp is divided and unhappy/dissatisfied with jonathans performance.
what are you smoking on?
Re: 2015: PDP, NWC Divided Over Sambo-amaechi Joint Ticket by MrGlobe(m): 6:59pm On Jun 12, 2012
And amaechi should stop clowning himself. Jonathan has sat out for the SS. If he wants to waste the monies he looted like odili he should find better ways to waste it. He should not spoild our chance. And I dont consider ikwerre people as igbo even though he is married to anambra
Re: 2015: PDP, NWC Divided Over Sambo-amaechi Joint Ticket by dayokanu(m): 7:16pm On Jun 12, 2012
So even the PDP now knows that Retardeen is a failure.

Anyways PDP should be voted out whether they field Retardeen or his Vice
Re: 2015: PDP, NWC Divided Over Sambo-amaechi Joint Ticket by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jun 12, 2012
shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mike Adenuga (glo) Exposes Obasanjo Again / I Will Name My Cabinet On Oct 1st - Buhari / Diezani Finally Talked With Me Today!! I Was Going Mad Already

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.