Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,766 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 3 - Travel (290) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 3 (509791 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) ... (404) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by bholajee: 12:01pm On Dec 28, 2012
guys any news from VAC today......omo i don track tire ohhh.....yaa Allah don't forsake me ohhh
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by bholajee: 12:04pm On Dec 28, 2012
Nov 19 TRV_IJN Meds in Abuja = TRV
Nov 19 Jokzoh Meds in Abuja = TRV
Nov 20 Idomaboi Meds in Lagos = still praying
Nov 23 Dealexad Meds in Lagos = TRV
Nov 27 Bholajee Meds in Lagos = still hoping and praying
Nov 29 Cordi_Corde Meds in Lagos =?
Dec 5th Artmostfair Meds in Lagos =

@cordi and @artmostfair any news or updates?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Idomaboi(m): 12:13pm On Dec 28, 2012
bholajee: guys any news from VAC today......omo i don track tire ohhh.....yaa Allah don't forsake me ohhh
my agent says they are going to check today...they are lots of people still yet to get TRV o..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by eldredthedon(m): 12:15pm On Dec 28, 2012
Idomaboi:
my agent says they are going to check today...they are lots of people still yet to get TRV o..

Who is ur agent?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Idomaboi(m): 12:25pm On Dec 28, 2012
eldred the don:

Who is ur agent?
maple education inc.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by bholajee: 12:36pm On Dec 28, 2012
Idomaboi:

where are they oing to check VAC or CDHC?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Idomaboi(m): 12:40pm On Dec 28, 2012
bholajee:

where are they oing to check VAC or CDHC?

i think CDHC not sure though..have you emailed them yet?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 12:42pm On Dec 28, 2012
Bt come to think of it. Medical waiting time can be reduced to 5 days or less. Test done on day 1, result out on day 3( I aSsume blood culture is done,it takes 2 days.) Test result attached and sent to cdhc via mail same day, trv issued same day 3 or day 4. Dt way, money on post will be saved.
Cdhc shld just re-engineer their processes to make it fast and effective.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by bholajee: 12:42pm On Dec 28, 2012
Idomaboi:
i think CDHC not sure though..have you emailed them yet?

yeah, i emailed them this morning for status update.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by adexcube(m): 1:19pm On Dec 28, 2012
mercylicious: Bt come to think of it. Medical waiting time can be reduced to 5 days or less. Test done on day 1, result out on day 3( I aSsume blood culture is done,it takes 2 days.) Test result attached and sent to cdhc via mail same day, trv issued same day 3 or day 4. Dt way, money on post will be saved.
Cdhc shld just re-engineer their processes to make it fast and effective.

CDHC is just being unecessarily wicked thinking they are strict. The day I did my aviation canada medical test in an hospital in Kaduna it took just 1hour and the result was out despite the fact that my blood sample and urine was taken to the lab and HIV test was part of the test. They also carried out a test on the sense organs and all the organs in the stomach. So why is CDHC just being wicked for no reason?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by genep: 2:08pm On Dec 28, 2012
Nov 19 TRV_IJN Meds in Abuja = TRV
Nov 19 Jokzoh Meds in Abuja = TRV
Nov 20 Idomaboi Meds in Lagos = still praying
Nov 23 Dealexad Meds in Lagos = TRV
Nov 27 Bholajee Meds in Lagos = still hoping and praying
Nov 27 genep Meds in Lagos = Fasting
Nov 29 Cordi_Corde Meds in Lagos
Dec 5th Artmostfair Meds in Lagos
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Rapuziaokwu(m): 2:09pm On Dec 28, 2012
My fellow nairalanders join me in tanking God o...I got my TRV today...God is great...I wish all awaitees success

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by genep: 2:17pm On Dec 28, 2012
Rapuziaokwu: My fellow nairalanders join me in tanking God o...I got my TRV today...God is great...I wish all awaitees success
@Rapuziaokwu Congrats, how long does it take you to return your passport back after medicals
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 2:19pm On Dec 28, 2012
Rapuziaokwu: My fellow nairalanders join me in tanking God o...I got my TRV today...God is great...I wish all awaitees success

usask?....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by bholajee: 2:41pm On Dec 28, 2012

congrats bro....abeg na when u do your medical, when ur status change and what were the conditions they gave you?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Rapuziaokwu(m): 3:13pm On Dec 28, 2012
genep:
@Rapuziaokwu Congrats, how long does it take you to return your passport back after medicals
I did my medicals 29th Nov and returned passport 3rd Dec
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 3:14pm On Dec 28, 2012
You guys should please help me thank God oh....just got a call from my agent that my TRV is out....just a day before 29th haha...as for you all that are still awaiting your TRVs dont worry God will surprise you.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Rapuziaokwu(m): 3:15pm On Dec 28, 2012
earthgreeners:

usask?....
Yes o...Uni Sask
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Idomaboi(m): 3:19pm On Dec 28, 2012
Bee_Mee_Nee: You guys should please help me thank God oh....just got a call from my agent that my TRV is out....just a day before 29th haha...as for you all that are still awaiting your TRVs dont worry God will surprise you.
who is ur agent?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Rapuziaokwu(m): 3:20pm On Dec 28, 2012
bholajee:

congrats bro....abeg na when u do your medical, when ur status change and what were the conditions they gave you?
Did Medicals 29th Nov...my statues neva changed so I became worried and wrote to VFS and the told me dat my docs has bin sent to me on 24th Dec...I was in my villa so I immediately rushed to Enugu and behold its my TRV...God is great
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Rapuziaokwu(m): 3:20pm On Dec 28, 2012
bholajee:

Did Medicals 29th Nov...my statues neva changed so I became worried and wrote to VFS and the told me dat my docs has bin sent to me on 24th Dec...I was in my villa so I immediately rushed to Enugu and behold its my TRV...God is great!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by bholajee: 3:26pm On Dec 28, 2012
Rapuziaokwu:
Did Medicals 29th Nov...my statues neva changed so I became worried and wrote to VFS and the told me dat my docs has bin sent to me on 24th Dec...I was in my villa so I immediately rushed to Enugu and behold its my TRV...God is great!

you mean your status didn't change from the "requested documents have been recieved........" ? but you paid for courier

abeg na which email addy you use mail VFS
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Rapuziaokwu(m): 3:35pm On Dec 28, 2012
bholajee:

you mean your status didn't change from the "requested documents have been recieved........" ? but you paid for courier

abeg na which email addy you use mail VFS
Yes o...this is their email: info.Canadang@vfshelpline.com
This was d message they sent to me:
Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for writing to VFS Global Canada Nigeria.

Please be informed that your passport/application has been sent on 24/12/2012 to your address through UPS Courier Service with AWB Number H864 692 7173

U will ve to quote ur application number
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 3:43pm On Dec 28, 2012
Idomaboi:
who is ur agent?
Maple education

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Idomaboi(m): 3:49pm On Dec 28, 2012
Bee_Mee_Nee:
Maple education
wow they are my agent too,so will u travel today?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Idomaboi(m): 3:53pm On Dec 28, 2012
Bee_Mee_Nee:
Maple education
when and where did u do medicals?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 4:05pm On Dec 28, 2012
@idomaboi did my medicals on the 20th of nov at prime hospital in PH. And no I'm not travelling today need to arrange my flight details first
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Idomaboi(m): 4:08pm On Dec 28, 2012
Bee_Mee_Nee: @idomaboi did my medicals on the 20th of nov at prime hospital in PH. And no I'm not travelling today need to arrange my flight details first
i did mine 20th too,i'm still waiting...which university?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 4:23pm On Dec 28, 2012
Idomaboi:
i did mine 20th too,i'm still waiting...which university?
University of Manitoba
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Idomaboi(m): 4:25pm On Dec 28, 2012
Bee_Mee_Nee:
University of Manitoba
wow thats great!i'm heading there too
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 4:39pm On Dec 28, 2012
Idomaboi:
wow thats great!i'm heading there too
PG or UG?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Idomaboi(m): 4:41pm On Dec 28, 2012
Bee_Mee_Nee:
PG or UG?
UG..you PG right?

(1) (2) (3) ... (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) ... (404)

I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.