Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,903 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 3 - Travel (295) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 3 (509636 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) ... (404) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Goldie20: 8:30am On Dec 31, 2012
Gobi38: @siga – My sister went to the Embassy today, filled out the form at the gate, guys at the gate took the form inside. 10 min later an Embassy official called her (was a Nigerian Lady) – she said her case is closed and nothing can be done unless she reapplies. My sister pleaded with her to forward her case to any of the Visa Officer – the lady declined. My assumption is that probably the lady failed to include her Tuition receipts in her package and further investigation will point to her mistake.
So sad - I told my sister to reapply

I know this late, but i just came across this, it seems interesting.. you can give it a try, or check it out.. and see if it helps..

http://www.caips.ca/docs/appkitv8.pdf

http://www.caips.ca/
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by kayce43: 9:47am On Dec 31, 2012
Missed nairaland o, sry guyz my fones got ravaged at d beach so I had no fones 4 sometime, so many goodnews of visa all over this forum, so happy for us all , so shall Goodnews continue to overflow in our mouths o! I saw some comments abt d comprehensive letter thingy, basically, d tips I gave u guyz d last time, dat was rili it and den u fill in d blank spaces with ur life story...dats all not more dan one page, I haven't done medicals yet sef, hrd its gonna b in january, as at 27th my package hasn't even gotn to vfs, I also noticed no one was called 4 medicals after me on d forum, guess its visa giving time this decemeber and january is medical awaitees testimonies.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by dommakavelli: 10:10am On Dec 31, 2012
kayce43: Missed nairaland o, sry guyz my fones got ravaged at d beach so I had no fones 4 sometime, so many goodnews of visa all over this forum, so happy for us all , so shall Goodnews continue to overflow in our mouths o! I saw some comments abt d comprehensive letter thingy, basically, d tips I gave u guyz d last time, dat was rili it and den u fill in d blank spaces with ur life story...dats all not more dan one page, I haven't done medicals yet sef, hrd its gonna b in january, as at 27th my package hasn't even gotn to vfs, I also noticed no one was called 4 medicals after me on d forum, guess its visa giving time this decemeber and january is medical awaitees testimonies.

A page? with the addresses?
dats interesting smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by kayce43: 10:27am On Dec 31, 2012
dommakavelli:

A page? with the addresses?
dats interesting smiley
Make me understand I don't get u
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by dommakavelli: 10:40am On Dec 31, 2012
Goldie20:

I know this late, but i just came across this, it seems interesting.. you can give it a try, or check it out.. and see if it helps..

Nice one bro, but are u sure this CAIPS stuff is real?..Am not condemning it tho but am suspicious of it.
I saw 2 names with same surname on the form Patricia Bridson n Trish Bridson....na family business den dey do?

2.I dey fear for that consent to disclosure of info form..Y dem go disclose your personal info to an individual? it should be a company's name..if the Agency is truly genuine.

3. Y paypal? I fink anybody can have a paypal account...pls beware of scammers o
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 10:43am On Dec 31, 2012
Goldie20:

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by dommakavelli: 10:52am On Dec 31, 2012
kayce43:
Make me understand I don't get u

like how can you write all those tins including your address n CDHC's, on a page.
Have bin trying to make mine as brief as possible but e no easy ooo. Na y guys won see your letter be that.
what font size did u use? whats d line spacing etc

I used times new roman font, 12points font size, n 1.5 line spacing. total no of words, (addresses, title, body etc)= 670
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by dommakavelli: 10:55am On Dec 31, 2012
mercylicious:

Babe, a very nice one. Is there anything like dt for US? A friend is desperately in need of it.
For those dt haven't opened d link,it takes 6 weeks for them to help us get a copy of ur file wit cdhc.u can see what has been done so far, the comments and the points. It cost 40Cad and takes 6 weeks. Required info is name, dob, file no (if u have it) .

@ mercylicious, are u sure that stuff is real? u sabi person wey don use am b4?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 10:57am On Dec 31, 2012
Status changed...goin 2 collect ma package...prayers needed! Will update u gud guys later...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by kayce43: 11:01am On Dec 31, 2012
dommakavelli:

like how can you write all those tins including your address n CDHC's, on a page.
Have bin trying to make mine as brief as possible but e no easy ooo. Na y guys won see your letter be that.
what font size did u use? whats d line spacing etc

I used times new roman font, 12points font size, n 1.5 line spacing. total no of words, (addresses, title, body etc)= 670

E nor just hard at all, everyone wants to impress the VO,I had already written 3pages, but my agency told me no nid for all dat, cus these pple r humans like u and u can imagine, if they read like 50 letters dats so long they will b exhausted, so just do the best u can to hit the main points on one page, cus wen they notice that, they can easily glance thru and move on to other documents that r vry important also, I also believe if u can make it one page, they can relate it betta, cus they believe u dnt wanna stress dem with too many unecessary details.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Idomaboi(m): 11:10am On Dec 31, 2012
artmostfair: Status changed...goin 2 collect ma package...prayers needed! Will update u gud guys later...
congrats bro..i dey my agent office..he just got a call that se visaz are out..i am trusting God my own dey among oo
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Idomaboi(m): 11:11am On Dec 31, 2012
artmostfair: Status changed...goin 2 collect ma package...prayers needed! Will update u gud guys later...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by dommakavelli: 11:23am On Dec 31, 2012
kayce43:
E nor just hard at all, everyone wants to impress the VO,I had already written 3pages, but my agency told me no nid for all dat, cus these pple r humans like u and u can imagine, if they read like 50 letters dats so long they will b exhausted, so just do the best u can to hit the main points on one page, cus wen they notice that, they can easily glance thru and move on to other documents that r vry important also, I also believe if u can make it one page, they can relate it betta, cus they believe u dnt wanna stress dem with too many unecessary details.

abeg, which agency did u use?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 11:33am On Dec 31, 2012
@all my status has changed o! Thanks you guys so much for everything. For those still awaiting theirs, don't worry, God has not forgotten you.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 11:43am On Dec 31, 2012
Idomaboi:
congrats bro..i dey my agent office..he just got a call that se visaz are out..i am trusting God my own dey among oo
Congrats
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by kayce43: 11:48am On Dec 31, 2012
dommakavelli:

abeg, which agency did u use?
Maple Education

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 11:52am On Dec 31, 2012
Cori_corde: @all my status has changed o! Thanks you guys so much for everything. For those still awaiting theirs, don't worry, God has not forgotten you.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 11:52am On Dec 31, 2012
Congratulations
Cori_corde: @all my status has changed o! Thanks you guys so much for everything. For those still awaiting theirs, don't worry, God has not forgotten you.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by dommakavelli: 11:59am On Dec 31, 2012

CONGRATS
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 11:59am On Dec 31, 2012
dommakavelli:

@ mercylicious, are u sure that stuff is real? u sabi person wey don use am b4?

I no sabi ooo, bt it seems real to me. They also said u can request d file directly if u r a perm resident.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 12:00pm On Dec 31, 2012
@artmostfair and cori_corde, CONGRATULATIONS

Im more interested in the medical awaitees.....
Xtus, mercylicious, et al
any updates?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by dommakavelli: 12:01pm On Dec 31, 2012
kayce43:
Maple Education

Pls gimme ur messenger id or email...i wish to chat with u if u dont mind
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by kayce43: 12:02pm On Dec 31, 2012
No worries it will be visa, God has already completed it
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by kayce43: 12:04pm On Dec 31, 2012
dommakavelli:

Pls gimme ur messenger id or email...i wish to chat with u if u dont mind
U can send me tru nairaland e-mail,u see my mail thr, I'll reply
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 12:04pm On Dec 31, 2012
@ all dt got their trv- congratulobia. What a gud way to end d year.
@cori corde, extra congratulobia for u.

@ earthgreeners, I neva track today. ill track now and will update u if there is status change.

One luv house.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by kayce43: 12:06pm On Dec 31, 2012
Congratulations, dnt 4get to share ur experience wen u get thr, vry happy 4 u.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by kayce43: 12:09pm On Dec 31, 2012
earthgreeners: @artmostfair and cori_corde, CONGRATULATIONS

Im more interested in the medical awaitees.....
Xtus, mercylicious, et al
any updates?
Its clear they gonna focus on us, this january cus I haven't done medicals as I speak and the mail was sent from the embassy on the 19th for medicals, wen I track sef, I still see "ur application is still being proccessed at the embassy", so I believe 1st week, they gonna call medical awaitees by Gods grace.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Idomaboi(m): 12:14pm On Dec 31, 2012
kayce43:
Maple Education
same with me bro..have you gotten TRV?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by kayce43: 12:19pm On Dec 31, 2012
Idomaboi:
same with me bro..have you gotten TRV?
Not yet but soon by Gods grace, havnt done medicals but hav bin informed by maple dec 19th dat they've called me 4 medicals but seems like its january instructions r gonna b streaming out, cus my passport hasn't bin sent to vfs.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Idomaboi(m): 12:24pm On Dec 31, 2012
kayce43:
Not yet but soon by Gods grace, havnt done medicals but hav bin informed by maple dec 19th dat they've called me 4 medicals but seems like its january instructions r gonna b streaming out, cus my passport hasn't bin sent to vfs.
i'm still expecting my Trv any moment now..are you for january?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by dommakavelli: 12:27pm On Dec 31, 2012
@ idomaboi...wetin ur agent talk
we won hear ur good news too

Idomaboi:
i'm still expecting my Trv any moment now..are you for january?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by dommakavelli: 12:32pm On Dec 31, 2012
@ All fall Applicants...How d go dey go na..

(1) (2) (3) ... (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) ... (404)

I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.