Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,411 members, 7,822,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 3 - Travel (291) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 3 (509934 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) ... (404) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 4:49pm On Dec 28, 2012
Idomaboi:
UG..you PG right?
Do I sound that old? Lol...UG too
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Idomaboi(m): 4:52pm On Dec 28, 2012
Bee_Mee_Nee:
Do I sound that old? Lol...UG too
lolzzz no u don't....thats great!wat course?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 4:57pm On Dec 28, 2012
Idomaboi:
Human nutritional science..err guy..make we no turn here to chat room..u fit just email me
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Idomaboi(m): 5:00pm On Dec 28, 2012
Bee_Mee_Nee:
Human nutritional science..err guy..make we no turn here to chat room..u fit just email me
hahaha make una forgive me..no probs
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 5:01pm On Dec 28, 2012
Idomaboi:
HNSC..err guy..make we no turn here to chat room..u fit just email me

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Idomaboi(m): 5:05pm On Dec 28, 2012
Bee_Mee_Nee:
HNSC..err guy..make we no turn here to chat room..u fit just email me
i just did..or add me on fb emmanuelauduwar@yahoo.com
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 5:10pm On Dec 28, 2012
Idomaboi:
i just did..or add me on fb emmanuelauduwar@yahoo.com
Okies
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Jokzoh: 5:15pm On Dec 28, 2012
bholajee:

guy abeg what was the content of the mail you sent. cos am thinking of sending them a mail too and i no won miss yan yea

Hello Sir/Ma,

I am Xxxx, Application No; Sxxxxx, UCI no; xxxxx. I did my medicals on the cxxxxcc (4weeks ago) at Xxxxxx clinic and up till now my status has not changed. I am wondering if the medical report has not got to your embassy. Please help me find out; i have tried to reach the clinic several times without success.

Thanks

Cxxxxxx.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Jokzoh: 5:19pm On Dec 28, 2012
Bee_Mee_Nee: You guys should please help me thank God oh....just got a call from my agent that my TRV is out....just a day before 29th haha...as for you all that are still awaiting your TRVs dont worry God will surprise you.

Happy for you lady! lol
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by dealexad(m): 5:23pm On Dec 28, 2012
Got a return ticket to toronto with ethiopian airlines for 275k 2day

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by dealexad(m): 5:26pm On Dec 28, 2012
Prof Siga, lemme av ur email pls. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 5:27pm On Dec 28, 2012
dealexad: Got a return ticket to toronto with ethiopian airlines for 275k 2day

Im interested in your ethopian experience Bro.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by dealexad(m): 5:30pm On Dec 28, 2012
earthgreeners:

Im interested in your ethopian experience Bro.

No probs, will relay it wen I'v gotn d experience myself grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Siga: 5:48pm On Dec 28, 2012
dealexad: Prof Siga, lemme av ur email pls. Thanks
noshaking2012@gmail.com
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Siga: 5:51pm On Dec 28, 2012
@Gobi38 ....its getting late in Naija now...any updates from ur sister yet...I'm very interested in this case..... grin

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Goldie20: 6:33pm On Dec 28, 2012
Siga: @Gobi38 ....its getting late in Naija now...any updates from ur sister yet...I'm very interested in this case..... grin

Me too oooh Sir! Been refreshing this page on my phone every minute lol
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 6:34pm On Dec 28, 2012
Congratulations to all those who have gotten their TRV's. Thank God, there's more good news this week than the whole of last month.

I also did my medicals on the 29th, and my status still hasn't changed from, 'the requested documents...' and I have to be in school by first week in January to meet up with the registration.

Rapuziaokwu:
Yes o...this is their email: info.Canadang@vfshelpline.com

Thanks for giving out their email, I just sent them a message now.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by adexcube(m): 7:25pm On Dec 28, 2012
So many goodnews this week, goodluck to those that got their TRV this week. Wish you all safe trip to Canada. To all medical awaitees God has done it for us and it will manifest soon.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Gobi38: 7:47pm On Dec 28, 2012
@siga – My sister went to the Embassy today, filled out the form at the gate, guys at the gate took the form inside. 10 min later an Embassy official called her (was a Nigerian Lady) – she said her case is closed and nothing can be done unless she reapplies. My sister pleaded with her to forward her case to any of the Visa Officer – the lady declined. My assumption is that probably the lady failed to include her Tuition receipts in her package and further investigation will point to her mistake.
So sad - I told my sister to reapply
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Idomaboi(m): 7:51pm On Dec 28, 2012
Cori_corde: Congratulations to all those who have gotten their TRV's. Thank God, there's more good news this week than the whole of last month.

I also did my medicals on the 29th, and my status still hasn't changed from, 'the requested documents...' and I have to be in school by first week in January to meet up with the registration.

Thanks for giving out their email, I just sent them a message now.
which school you going to?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by surecan: 8:08pm On Dec 28, 2012
[quote author=Gobi38]@siga – My sister went to the Embassy today, filled out the form at the gate, guys at the gate took the form inside. 10 min later an Embassy official called her (was a Nigerian Lady) – she said her case is closed and nothing can be done unless she reapplies. My sister pleaded with her to forward her case to any of the Visa Officer – the lady declined. My assumption is that probably the lady failed to include her Tuition receipts in her package and further investigation will point to her mistake.

This is really sad,but God knows the best for her.If there is summer entry,she can reapply immediately with the already existing documents,am very sure they will consider as soon as possible,i can see this issue as a mistake on the officer in question,but never mind z for good.I wish her success in her further application
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by surecan: 8:11pm On Dec 28, 2012
@Gobi38 I will also suggest you to inform the house about your documentation so that the experienced expert here can do some correction if there is need for that
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by rockar: 8:14pm On Dec 28, 2012
earthgreeners:

I think you can have them either as main sponsor or co-sponsor depending on what they have in their account as well as their source of income etc..... Each of them should state clearly the expenses they would cater for...

Can u please indicate the financial status of ur brothers so we could better advise you on who should be the main sponsor and the co-sponsor.....

@earthgreener I don't really know there financial status per-se. but I will let you know. but they are both in d UK. I hope having a sponsor in d UK is no problems.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 8:29pm On Dec 28, 2012
rockar: @earthgreener I don't really know there financial status per-se. but I will let you know. but they are both in d UK. I hope having a sponsor in d UK is no problems.

How much can you show CDHC in ur own account?..If its reasonable, U can be a self sponsor while they serve as co-sponsors......
Make sure you work on your home ties as well.....i.e Employment, landed properties and family.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Siga: 9:28pm On Dec 28, 2012
Gobi38: @siga – My sister went to the Embassy today, filled out the form at the gate, guys at the gate took the form inside. 10 min later an Embassy official called her (was a Nigerian Lady) – she said her case is closed and nothing can be done unless she reapplies. My sister pleaded with her to forward her case to any of the Visa Officer – the lady declined. My assumption is that probably the lady failed to include her Tuition receipts in her package and further investigation will point to her mistake.
....No wahala....first thing first....ask her to defer her admission...then reapply with same docs...I dont think there is any issue with her docs ...this was a mistake and it is ok....God knows why this error occured....na divine slow down ... no need to add any over the top docs ....but ensure u as a sponsor and ur sister write a very detailed letter stating what happened initially and to this effect u are reapplying as its ur desire for ur sister to get top education in Canada.....it is well...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 28, 2012
Jokzoh:

Happy for you lady! lol

Thank you
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Jokzoh: 9:52pm On Dec 28, 2012
dealexad: Got a return ticket to toronto with ethiopian airlines for 275k 2day

When are you leaving and how long is your program? I booked a one-way cos my program is 14months.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by eldredthedon(m): 10:18pm On Dec 28, 2012
Idomaboi:
maple education inc.

i'm maple too....when did u submit docs?.....get called for medicals?......submit docs for condition given?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 28, 2012
bholajee: Nov 19 TRV_IJN Meds in Abuja = TRV
Nov 19 Jokzoh Meds in Abuja = TRV
Nov 20 Idomaboi Meds in Lagos = still praying
Nov 23 Dealexad Meds in Lagos = TRV
Nov 27 Bholajee Meds in Lagos = still hoping and praying
Nov 29 Cordi_Corde Meds in Lagos =?
Dec 5th Artmostfair Meds in port harcourt=

@cordi and @artmostfair any news or updates?

I've been tracking on my blackberry like every 3hrs. Status still d same buh by d grace of God, I expect a positive update soon. Congratulations to those who ve received theirs. Keep praying for the rest of us o!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 10:38pm On Dec 28, 2012
[quote author=genep]Nov 19 TRV_IJN Meds in Abuja = TRV
Nov 19 Jokzoh Meds in Abuja = TRV
Nov 20 Idomaboi Meds in Lagos = still praying
Nov 23 Dealexad Meds in Lagos = TRV
Nov 27 Bholajee Meds in Lagos = still hoping and praying
Nov 27 genep Meds in Lagos = Fasting
Nov 29 Cordi_Corde Meds in Lagos
Dec 5th Artmostfair Meds in PH =believing God
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Idomaboi(m): 10:40pm On Dec 28, 2012
eldred the don:

i'm maple too....when did u submit docs?.....get called for medicals?......submit docs for condition given?
yeah i did medical on 20th november and i have returned all the docs
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by freshdude: 10:41pm On Dec 28, 2012
House, am in need of a sample sponsor letter. If Anyone have any I can lay ma hands on pls help. ma mail is gaby4sure at yahoo dot com.

(1) (2) (3) ... (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) ... (404)

I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.