Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,207 members, 7,822,073 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Gunmen Kill 6 At Ungogo In Kano - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Kill 6 At Ungogo In Kano (8917 Views)

Boko-Haram Gunmen Kill 12 At Wedding Party.... DEAD HUMANS [PHOTO] / Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week / Boko Haram: Gunmen Kill 6 In Katsina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gunmen Kill 6 At Ungogo In Kano by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jun 12, 2012
Gunmen have shot dead six persons at Rimin Kebe in Tudun Murtala, Ungogo Local Government Area of Kano.
An eye witness in Kano on Tuesday said that the incident, which happened at about 10:00 p.m on Monday left many others seriously injured.
The eye witness said the suspected gunmen stormed the area with a Honda Civic car.
The witness said the victims were sitting in front of a house when the gunmen opened fire on them and zoomed off.
Contacted, the Police Public Relations Officer, DSP Rilwanu Dutse, confirmed the incident.
He, however, said that only three persons were killed during the incident.
“The incident happened between 9:30 p.m and 10:00 p.m on Monday and three persons were killed.
Rilwanu said that investigation had since commenced while security had been beefed up in the area.
Meanwhile, the state police command had also denied a report on the attack of Government Secondary School Yar’tofa in Warawa Local Government Area of the state.
“There was no such incident of attack on the school,’’ the PPRO said. (NAN)
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/06/gunmen-kill-6-in-kano/
Re: Gunmen Kill 6 At Ungogo In Kano by MrNigeria2(m): 11:18pm On Jun 12, 2012
may God save Nigeria, Amen
Re: Gunmen Kill 6 At Ungogo In Kano by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jun 12, 2012
chineke mere anyi ebere! WTF is going on? cant help but weep for my country! chai!!
Re: Gunmen Kill 6 At Ungogo In Kano by ZUBY77(m): 11:26pm On Jun 12, 2012
Cool. I love that.
Anything that can hasten the divison of this non-working marriage is welcomed and endorsed by me. I am not interested in yelling GOD PLEASE COME AND HELP NGERIA because God already left this Country.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill 6 At Ungogo In Kano by ebamma(m): 11:28pm On Jun 12, 2012
instead of saying bokoharam the are saying gunmen,

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill 6 At Ungogo In Kano by juman(m): 11:32pm On Jun 12, 2012
Good day nigeria.
Re: Gunmen Kill 6 At Ungogo In Kano by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jun 12, 2012
ZUBY77: Cool. I love that.
You Love that? you can say it again! Do you think you and your members will escape the law of Karma?
Re: Gunmen Kill 6 At Ungogo In Kano by ariyebaba(m): 11:36pm On Jun 12, 2012
Again !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Enough of shedding of innocent blood.
Re: Gunmen Kill 6 At Ungogo In Kano by jude33084(m): 11:39pm On Jun 12, 2012
shocked

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Gunmen Kill 6 At Ungogo In Kano by mallorca(m): 11:44pm On Jun 12, 2012
i wish you that which you love

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill 6 At Ungogo In Kano by mosein: 11:49pm On Jun 12, 2012
thank God i finished my NYSC in this small village five years ago without being shot
Re: Gunmen Kill 6 At Ungogo In Kano by Sanguine77(m): 12:01am On Jun 13, 2012
When will all these senseless murder and lawlessness cease? Nigeria is fast becoming an anarchic state where everything has failed. If basic infrastructure, health, employment, education, governance, security and the economy have all failed, I think we all better start writing our wills or what do u think my people?
Re: Gunmen Kill 6 At Ungogo In Kano by samkoro: 12:31am On Jun 13, 2012
Religion that is an express way to hell fire. Let me ask that same spirit that lead Mohamed in the desert to kill,is it not thesame spirit at work taday? Please moslems ,repent and discover the love an miracle of Christ the spiritual son of God and compare at least.God bless you
Re: Gunmen Kill 6 At Ungogo In Kano by Nobody: 12:35am On Jun 13, 2012
Its now apparent that some persons are sponsoring the killing of innocents people to proof that insecurity is GEJ's lapses, but I think the best thing is for the press to stop covering these deaths cos most times mischief makers feel sense of aggrandizement when press carries news of their nefarious activities
Re: Gunmen Kill 6 At Ungogo In Kano by floxyrangy: 12:38am On Jun 13, 2012
mosein: thank God i finished my NYSC in this small village five years ago without being shot
u served in unGogo? me too! batch 2008/2009.
Re: Gunmen Kill 6 At Ungogo In Kano by Blueray: 12:38am On Jun 13, 2012
@Sanguine77 Write your will for who then, cats and dogs? Situation may look bleak but there is definitely a solution somewhere. Please use your brain and don't be a defeatist.
Re: Gunmen Kill 6 At Ungogo In Kano by samkoro: 12:40am On Jun 13, 2012
One error, just one, and the entire Quran becomes a lie because it claims to be the letter for letter dictation of God. And if that claim is a lie then so is the rest of it. I think we can all agree pon that much.

72. Certainly they disbelieve who say: Surely Allah, He is the Messiah, son of Marium; and the Messiah said: O Children of Israel! serve Allah, my Lord and your Lord. Surely whoever associates (others) with Allah, then Allah has forbidden to him the garden, and his abode is the fire; and there shall be no helpers for the unjust.

So here, it's clearly talking about Christian beliefs

73. Certainly they disbelieve who say: Surely Allah is the third (person) of the three; and there is no god but the one God,.....

Here it says one of three, not one of four or ten or many, exactly one of three. That's the Christian Trinity. Trinity means three, not four, not ten not many.

75. The Messiah, son of Marium is but an apostle; apostles before him have indeed passed away; and his mother was a truthful woman; they both used to eat food.

Here, it mentions the other two and tells us why they are not Gods besides Allah

116. And when Allah will say: O Isa son of Marium! did you say to men, Take me and my mother for two gods besides Allah he will say: Glory be to Thee, it did not befit me that I should say what I had no right to (say); if I had said it, Thou wouldst indeed have known it;....

And here, it clearly confirms that the other two were indeed Jesus and Mary as 75 claims.

So here, we clearly have the Trinity being misunderstood as speaking about God, Jesus and Mary, rather than God the Father, Jesus and the Holy Spirit. In fact, not once does the Quran ever correctly mention Christians believing the Holy Spirit was the third aspect of the Trinity. So how could the creator of the universe make such a blatant error?? The answer is, he didn't, Muhammad did. How could Muhammad make this error? Very easily. Some Christians honored Mary so much that it is easy to see how an outside observer could think they take her as God and part of the Trinity. but in truth, the Trinity has always consisted of the Holy Spirit, not Mary. At most, Mary was worshiped as an intercessor, not a God of the Trinity. Christians would pray to Mary to ask her to pray to God on their behalf. They do not ask Jesus to do this because they believe he IS God and part of the Trinity. So although, there was what I would call excessive devotion to Mary, she still was not considered a God, Muhammad just mistakenly thought she was, which is why he scolded them for it through his Allah hand puppet.

So my question to Muslims is, how could you have possibly glossed over and missed such a clear and blatant error?? How could you still believe the Quran is the letter for letter dictation of God?? God doesn't make misunderstandings of people's beliefs, humans like Muhammad do. It's so obvious and staring you right in the face. How can you not see it? Is your need for Islam to be true so strong that you can live in denial and lie to yourself if need b

4 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill 6 At Ungogo In Kano by samkoro: 12:46am On Jun 13, 2012
Anybody that overlooks all the innocent women,children and men murdered by Boko Haram and votes a housa northerner will be cursed by the blood of the innocent.Amen

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill 6 At Ungogo In Kano by msb247(m): 1:11am On Jun 13, 2012
samkoro: Anybody that overlooks all the innocent women,children and men murdered by Boko Haram and votes a housa northerner will be cursed by the blood of the innocent.Amen

that's not good enough reason not to vote a northerner. is it during a northerner's tenure that all these killings were done? be sensible for once please. in fact, its anyone who votes this govt again that would be cursed by the blood of the innocent!

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill 6 At Ungogo In Kano by msb247(m): 1:13am On Jun 13, 2012
I wonder when all these killings are gonna stop! I thought Oga kpata-kpata said it'll all be over in june? undecided we aren't seeing any changes. maiduguri, plateau, kano again. this is so not cool!
Re: Gunmen Kill 6 At Ungogo In Kano by quadritaofiq: 1:35am On Jun 13, 2012
Sam people like u are idiot and ignorant and following arrange religion u people called christien u will end. Up in hell fire Allah stated do not die except u are a muslim and muhammed PBUh said we cannot count u as a muslim until seek good thing 4 ur collegues d good things u seek 4 urself seek it 4 ur neigbour what is happening in north is complex dat u south are fueling d crisis on daily basis we've seen it

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill 6 At Ungogo In Kano by neksummi(m): 1:40am On Jun 13, 2012
God dey!
Re: Gunmen Kill 6 At Ungogo In Kano by Nobody: 2:17am On Jun 13, 2012

you are very stupid. angry I am sorry I just can't hold my disgust at your comment.
Re: Gunmen Kill 6 At Ungogo In Kano by Nobody: 2:19am On Jun 13, 2012
quadritaofiq: Sam people like u are idiot and ignorant and following arrange religion u people called christien u will end. Up in hell fire Allah stated do not die except u are a muslim and muhammed PBUh said we cannot count u as a muslim until seek good thing 4 ur collegues d good things u seek 4 urself seek it 4 ur neigbour what is happening in north is complex dat u south are fueling d crisis on daily basis we've seen it

what is this slowpoke saying? How does your comment relate to the thread above

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill 6 At Ungogo In Kano by Chisus1: 3:20am On Jun 13, 2012
berem: chineke mere anyi ebere! WTF is going on? cant help but weep for my country! chai!!

Sister, the world will soon end!

Re: Gunmen Kill 6 At Ungogo In Kano by Novice1(m): 3:40am On Jun 13, 2012

You love the murder of a fellow Nigerian?
The mind is a terrible thing to waste
Re: Gunmen Kill 6 At Ungogo In Kano by arewaboy(m): 5:25am On Jun 13, 2012
wht a worthless explanation. you are totally dumb about quran, so don't translate it the way you like.
Re: Gunmen Kill 6 At Ungogo In Kano by pendusky(m): 5:41am On Jun 13, 2012
Anything that can hasten the divison of this non-working marriage is welcomed and endorsed by me. I am not interested in yelling GOD PLEASE COME AND HELP NGERIA because God already left this Country.
U belive that?
Re: Gunmen Kill 6 At Ungogo In Kano by waja(m): 6:00am On Jun 13, 2012
Billyonaire: Its now apparent that some persons are sponsoring the killing of innocents people to proof that insecurity is GEJ's lapses, but I think the best thing is for the press to stop covering these deaths cos most times mischief makers feel sense of aggrandizement when press carries news of their nefarious activities
. How will U know when your person is involved? Analogue man.
Re: Gunmen Kill 6 At Ungogo In Kano by nwakibie3(m): 6:05am On Jun 13, 2012
They failed to mention those that were killed. Definitly they have to be igbos. May God help us.
Re: Gunmen Kill 6 At Ungogo In Kano by Tyche(m): 6:17am On Jun 13, 2012
quadritaofiq: ... what is happening in north is complex dat u south are fueling d crisis on daily basis we've seen it
Re: Gunmen Kill 6 At Ungogo In Kano by ziccoit: 6:24am On Jun 13, 2012
samkoro: One error, just one, and the entire Quran becomes a lie because it claims to be the letter for letter dictation of God. And if that claim is a lie then so is the rest of it. I think we can all agree pon that much.

72. Certainly they disbelieve who say: Surely Allah, He is the Messiah, son of Marium; and the Messiah said: O Children of Israel! serve Allah, my Lord and your Lord. Surely whoever associates (others) with Allah, then Allah has forbidden to him the garden, and his abode is the fire; and there shall be no helpers for the unjust.

So here, it's clearly talking about Christian beliefs

73. Certainly they disbelieve who say: Surely Allah is the third (person) of the three; and there is no god but the one God,.....

Here it says one of three, not one of four or ten or many, exactly one of three. That's the Christian Trinity. Trinity means three, not four, not ten not many.

75. The Messiah, son of Marium is but an apostle; apostles before him have indeed passed away; and his mother was a truthful woman; they both used to eat food.

Here, it mentions the other two and tells us why they are not Gods besides Allah

116. And when Allah will say: O Isa son of Marium! did you say to men, Take me and my mother for two gods besides Allah he will say: Glory be to Thee, it did not befit me that I should say what I had no right to (say); if I had said it, Thou wouldst indeed have known it;....

And here, it clearly confirms that the other two were indeed Jesus and Mary as 75 claims.

So here, we clearly have the Trinity being misunderstood as speaking about God, Jesus and Mary, rather than God the Father, Jesus and the Holy Spirit. In fact, not once does the Quran ever correctly mention Christians believing the Holy Spirit was the third aspect of the Trinity. So how could the creator of the universe make such a blatant error?? The answer is, he didn't, Muhammad did. How could Muhammad make this error? Very easily. Some Christians honored Mary so much that it is easy to see how an outside observer could think they take her as God and part of the Trinity. but in truth, the Trinity has always consisted of the Holy Spirit, not Mary. At most, Mary was worshiped as an intercessor, not a God of the Trinity. Christians would pray to Mary to ask her to pray to God on their behalf. They do not ask Jesus to do this because they believe he IS God and part of the Trinity. So although, there was what I would call excessive devotion to Mary, she still was not considered a God, Muhammad just mistakenly thought she was, which is why he scolded them for it through his Allah hand puppet.

So my question to Muslims is, how could you have possibly glossed over and missed such a clear and blatant error?? How could you still believe the Quran is the letter for letter dictation of God?? God doesn't make misunderstandings of people's beliefs, humans like Muhammad do. It's so obvious and staring you right in the face. How can you not see it? Is your need for Islam to be true so strong that you can live in denial and lie to yourself if need b

What do you know about knowledge of interpretation of Noble Quran? You these people don't stop to amaze me. Do you think we are playing here? It is crystal clear that you are still being bre.a.st fed. It is all over ya neonate.

Do you know it takes people score of years to study the science of correct interpretation of those verses of Noble Quran you are poking at? When i say study i mean they dont only read but commit the whole volume to memmory and also go ahead to commit the whole volumes of encyclopedia of interpretations to memory and other books they deem neccessary including the volume of Bible.

What do you know in your Bible you are carrying about every now and then? Just go and sleep somewhere, you know nada.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians Won’t Go Into New Year With Petrol Scarcity – NNPC / Hidden Assets: Ohaneze Ndigbo Vows To Defend Ekweremadu.. / Troops Foil Attack, Kill Five Terrorists In Kaduna community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.