Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,250 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:44 AM

Great Ogboru Denies Moves To ACN - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Great Ogboru Denies Moves To ACN (3760 Views)

Gov Okowa Loses Appeal To Great Ogboru? / Delta Election Tribunal Throws Out Ogboru's Case Against Okowa / Great Ogboru Is Moving To ACN? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Great Ogboru Denies Moves To ACN by ambrosini593(m): 11:41am On Jun 13, 2012
Says 'I am Not a Political Fraudster'

The Democratic Peoples Party (DPP), gubernatorial candidate in Delta State, Mr Great Ovedje Ogboru, has denied allegations that he has concluded plans move to the Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN), Nigeria's biggest opposition party.

There reports recently that “Ogboru Confirms ACN Move“, a development that raised concerns from his supporters and majority of the party faithful across the state.

In a telephone chat with FrontiersNews, Chief Ogboru denied ever giving such confirmation notice to newsmen. He said, he has not come to such consensus with his party DPP to move as an individual or moving the party to join force with ACN to pursue his political ambition.

His words, “I have not formally or informally whatsoever taken a decision of decamping as a person or party to collaborate with ACN to obtain my mandate. I am not a political fraudster“, he declared.

According to him, such a rumour is propagated by evil people and mischief makers that are used by greedy politicians to cause diverse factions in political parties but not in ours (DPP), he noted.

Ogboru said, he has not also come to terms with the leadership of the ACN to quit DPP. “ It will be out of place to leave a party that has become a household name for another“, he disclosed.

He called on publishers to always verify their facts before jumping into conclusions. Ogboru called on the party‘s faithful to ignore such publications noting that, it is the handwork of some unscrupulous elements in the state.

www.frontiersnews.com/index.php/politics/36-politics/817-great-ogboru-denies-moves-to-acn-

Re: Great Ogboru Denies Moves To ACN by WilyWily5: 11:51am On Jun 13, 2012
Good Great Ogboru.
Re: Great Ogboru Denies Moves To ACN by PointB: 12:05pm On Jun 13, 2012
Na wa oo
Re: Great Ogboru Denies Moves To ACN by johninhos(m): 2:28pm On Jun 13, 2012
Dats d great og....
Re: Great Ogboru Denies Moves To ACN by Goldieluks: 2:35pm On Jun 13, 2012
And i believe him.
Re: Great Ogboru Denies Moves To ACN by naylove(m): 2:47pm On Jun 13, 2012
So d man still has faith in his party.wait till pdp thugs rig the election finish
Re: Great Ogboru Denies Moves To ACN by ifihearam: 2:47pm On Jun 13, 2012
Whether he stays in DPP or decamps to CAN oo or even HIV,he can never become the governor of delta state period,his time has passed. He should focus on bringing up a fresh blood that can be accepted by deltans.

1 Like

Re: Great Ogboru Denies Moves To ACN by Pukkah: 3:04pm On Jun 13, 2012
ifihearam: Whether he stays in DPP or decamps to CAN oo or even HIV,he can never become the governor of delta state period,his time has passed. He should focus on bringing up a fresh blood that can be accepted by deltans.

You can't say this with a tone of finality.
Re: Great Ogboru Denies Moves To ACN by sylve11: 3:09pm On Jun 13, 2012
ifihearam: Whether he stays in DPP or decamps to CAN oo or even HIV,he can never become the governor of delta state period,his time has passed. He should focus on bringing up a fresh blood that can be accepted by deltans.

i pity u pass him. sad cool
Re: Great Ogboru Denies Moves To ACN by Chyz2: 3:09pm On Jun 13, 2012
The Buhari of Delta State. Just give it a rest dude.
Re: Great Ogboru Denies Moves To ACN by ebamma(m): 3:25pm On Jun 13, 2012
I DONT CARE WHICH PARTY IS RULING,COS THE ALL COME FOR ONE THING AFTER THE GOT IT,THE ADANDON THE MASSES AND FEED FAT ON OUR COMMONWEALTH.
Re: Great Ogboru Denies Moves To ACN by ebamma(m): 3:26pm On Jun 13, 2012
I DONT CARE WHICH PARTY IS RULING,COS THE ALL COME FOR ONE THING(OUR VOTES) AFTER THE GOT IT,THE ADANDON THE MASSES AND FEED FAT ON OUR COMMONWEALTH.
Re: Great Ogboru Denies Moves To ACN by Henley96: 3:33pm On Jun 13, 2012
much appreciated
Re: Great Ogboru Denies Moves To ACN by duality(m): 3:41pm On Jun 13, 2012
the same people who routed for obgoru in 2003, 2007,2011(jan)and 2011(april) are still the same people clamoring for him. but those who can see beyond the ordinary, know that ogboru can not be governor in delta state for now. maybe much later in the future.
Re: Great Ogboru Denies Moves To ACN by ifihearam: 3:50pm On Jun 13, 2012
@sylve11
You should pity yourself and family first you hear
Ogboru has reached the age of political menopause
There is no hope for him again ooo

Perhaps it would interest you to know that I worked tirelessly for him in 2003,I held a very good position but at a time you must tell yourself the truth,I have had the honour of being with him in abraka and abuja and I tell you,his pride won't allow him stoop for assistance.

Ogboru does not have the financial war chest to battle with PDP as at now especially now that so many youths are billionaires in the state courtesy of IBori and Uduaghan,so you want them to turn into paupers overnight when ogboru clinges power abi? They will fight with their blood and money to ensure who favours them remains in power. See things from different points of view as a wise man

1 Like

Re: Great Ogboru Denies Moves To ACN by sylve11: 3:55pm On Jun 13, 2012
ifihearam: @sylve11

stop na! that guy will still be the gorvernor of delta state somedays. cool
Re: Great Ogboru Denies Moves To ACN by ifihearam: 4:24pm On Jun 13, 2012
@sylve
Where u for come
I dey tell you say its impossicant. Don't u get it
He has lost too much and deltans are fed up with him
Re: Great Ogboru Denies Moves To ACN by deandavid(m): 4:41pm On Jun 13, 2012
ifihearam: @sylve11

Perhaps it would interest you to know that I worked tirelessly for him in 2003,I held a very good position but at a time you must tell yourself the truth,I have had the honour of being with him in abraka and abuja and I tell you,his pride won't allow him stoop for assistance.

Ogboru does not have the financial war chest to battle with PDP as at now especially now that so many youths are billionaires in the state courtesy of IBori and Uduaghan,so you want them to turn into paupers overnight when ogboru clinges power abi? They will fight with their blood and money to ensure who favours them remains in power. See things from different points of view as a wise man
that's wat i call, integrity and honour, wht pride are u talking about, because he refuse to join the theiving peoples party in 2003? People are still clamouring 4 d man. He is a determined person that refuse to compromise. Even if he contest and fails 100 times, makes him a honourable man. Do u knw how many year lincon contested election in d us?
Re: Great Ogboru Denies Moves To ACN by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jun 13, 2012
Na opposition you go die put. Foolish, selfish man.
Re: Great Ogboru Denies Moves To ACN by Detongue: 12:13am On Jun 14, 2012
Ogboru, respect urself and concentrate on ur icefish buisness. As for bcoming governor in delta state, forget it
Re: Great Ogboru Denies Moves To ACN by Murphy7h4: 8:38am On Jun 14, 2012
[img]http://www.50centloseweight.com[/img]Great idea!
Re: Great Ogboru Denies Moves To ACN by Demdem(m): 8:45am On Jun 14, 2012
as long as he doesnt finds himself in the Killer party (PDP), am ok with his decision

(1) (Reply)

The Aburi Prophecy / Gbawe, Berem, Omenka, Egift, Obiagelli: Now That Buhari Is In / Why Are Igbos So Blunt About Nigeria's And Africa's Situation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.