Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,122 members, 7,821,847 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Bianca Ojukwu Appointed Ambassador To Spain - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bianca Ojukwu Appointed Ambassador To Spain (15105 Views)

In One Year, Obiano Has Carried Out Silent Revolution In Anambra –bianca Ojukwu / Defection: Bianca Ojukwu Lambasts Peter Obi, Shuns Ex-gov In Netherlands / Bianca Ojukwu To Become APGA Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Appointed Ambassador To Spain by niddamugu(m): 3:26pm On Jun 13, 2012
Mixed blend! Why is Ojo Maduekwe ever present? The cat with nine lives......
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Appointed Ambassador To Spain by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jun 13, 2012
pistol: Is she not supposed to be mourning her husband 4 one year..

Smh..

We have relegated the tradition of our forefathers and that is the cause of the problems and perils bedeviling our nation
mourning her husband doesnt mean she shouldnt work. afterall she has to take care of the family and pay the bills.

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Appointed Ambassador To Spain by Rastamann: 3:28pm On Jun 13, 2012
What is the criteria for nominating these our ambassador? Many of them don't really know what their functions are! Why can't we do things on merit in this country?
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Appointed Ambassador To Spain by Afam4eva(m): 3:28pm On Jun 13, 2012
niddamugu: Mixed blend! Why is Ojo Maduekwe ever present? The cat with nine lives......
Me sef no understand oo. That man has refused to leave the political scene. Which kain winsh im be sef.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Appointed Ambassador To Spain by Afam4eva(m): 3:28pm On Jun 13, 2012
Rastamann: What is the criteria for nominating these our ambassador? Many of them don't really know what their functions are! Why can't we do things on merit in this country?
I agree with you but you know the word "merit" is relative.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Appointed Ambassador To Spain by nagoma(m): 3:29pm On Jun 13, 2012
Was the War Lord dressed up for burial as a Roman General or as a Spanish General? They are mixing things up, I'm sure Bianca said Roman.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Appointed Ambassador To Spain by Henley96: 3:32pm On Jun 13, 2012
lol
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Appointed Ambassador To Spain by Henley96: 3:33pm On Jun 13, 2012
agree
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Appointed Ambassador To Spain by nagoma(m): 3:33pm On Jun 13, 2012
401kk: She is so beautiful...

She fine pass Patience?

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Appointed Ambassador To Spain by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jun 13, 2012
achi4u: unofficial visit spain
well she still de beauty(ful)

Yea always, its obvious she is very far from GEJ wink

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Appointed Ambassador To Spain by Uwa2000(m): 3:36pm On Jun 13, 2012
Is she dat beautful?
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Appointed Ambassador To Spain by ZUBY77(m): 3:37pm On Jun 13, 2012
i am an igbo man but i now believe that jonathan and his nigeria are heading nowhere. Who is bianca and what has she done for us? How can a nation give someone an appointment on behalf of her husband ?

And damn , Ojo Maduekwe again? We are matching forward.

3 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Appointed Ambassador To Spain by 401kk: 3:39pm On Jun 13, 2012
Bianca is more intelligent than everybody hating her in this thread.

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Appointed Ambassador To Spain by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jun 13, 2012
niddamugu: Mixed blend! Why is Ojo Maduekwe ever present? The cat with nine lives......

The guy is depriving young guys like me from Abia geting such post, Imagine Canada, what happens to Syria or Iraq so that there will be hope
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Appointed Ambassador To Spain by gendebs(m): 3:40pm On Jun 13, 2012
Chief madueke ambassador, Allison madueke minister. Na only them dey Nigeria.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Appointed Ambassador To Spain by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jun 13, 2012
Nice one, I hope there is still room to make my lady an ambassador to Biafra grin
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Appointed Ambassador To Spain by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jun 13, 2012
401kk: Bianca is more intelligent than everybody hating her in this thread.

shut up,Diplomacy is not about beauty contest.

4 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Appointed Ambassador To Spain by 2mch(m): 3:43pm On Jun 13, 2012
hmmm, I guess a president honoring an ex separatists wife with a post is supposed to be something. . . Jona thinks and acts like a 2yr old. Be careful the message you are passing. Just like in the future one of Osama's wives is given a post as minister. shocked shocked shocked . What kind of subliminal message will the president of that country be passing?
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Appointed Ambassador To Spain by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jun 13, 2012
2mch: hmmm, I guess a president honoring an ex separatists wife with a post is supposed to be something. . . Jona thinks and acts like a 2yr old. Be careful the message you are passing. Just like in the future one of Osama's wives is given a post as minister. shocked shocked shocked . What kind of subliminal message will the president of that country be passing?
the message he is passing is that Ojukwu, even in death is invincible. deal with it.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Appointed Ambassador To Spain by aljharem(m): 3:49pm On Jun 13, 2012
It is clear this this admistration is too baised to be respected. I wonder what qualities Bainca has other than being the wife of the person that cause the death of 3 million Nigerians. Well Jonathan Azikwe, this is SE tenure next is the north, Insha Allah

3 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Appointed Ambassador To Spain by SweetSex(m): 3:54pm On Jun 13, 2012
If he likes let him make her nigerian ambassador 2 heaven I don't give a phuck. Wetin concern bicycle wit filling station?. GEJ & all his cabinet re bunch of thieves.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ikpeazu To Build Osisioma Flyover, First Ever Flyover In Abia State / PDP Zoning: We're Not Pursuing Northern Agenda - Saraki, Tambuwal, Mohammed / Bola Tinubu Visits Benue, Meets With Delegates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.