Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,462 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

- Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / (2154 Views)

♥ 10 Wonderful Reasons To Be Grateful To Your Mother ♥ / All The Married/single Ladies,I Hope You Commit lookery After Looking At This / I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jun 13, 2012
Re: by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jun 13, 2012
madam - some of us were blessed with baby soft skin.

£7.00 for something that will last a week when my shower gel is doing a wonderful job - obviously cos you are buying petrol for 127.9 u are feeling flush abi!!
Re: by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jun 13, 2012
Re: by ronkebp(f): 9:11pm On Jun 13, 2012
i will give it a try ooo, because i kinda do body wraps...and the smootheness of my skin after the wrap last for like a month, but it costs a lot....will see if i can get it on Amazon....Thanks for the info.... kiss
Re: by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jun 13, 2012
my dear topic has been noted and used for special occasions wink (more to follow on that later this year wink)
Re: by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jun 13, 2012
Re: by OAM4J: 10:26pm On Jun 13, 2012
hmnnnnn .... this is a good promo o. I hope the company is paying you? grin
Re: by debosky(m): 10:42pm On Jun 13, 2012
chaircover: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Sow the £7 and reap £70K cool grin

Hmmmmm. . . . .so the 'borrowing' don pass hundreds and don enter thousands? cheesy

**Singing** she go chop your money, chop your money oh, she no care.
Re: by moremi2008(m): 11:25pm On Jun 13, 2012
How do you sleep coated in shea butter + sugar? Doesn't it stain your bed sheets? Wouldn't your husband be grossed out by the sticky residue? Besides, are you sure you aren't being scammed? What's the special sauce in this product that you can't find in a basic shea butter body cream or in an exfoliating body wash? Just curious because the logic of this product plug isn't particularly obvious. angry
Re: by Nobody: 7:38am On Jun 14, 2012
Re: by Nobody: 7:44am On Jun 14, 2012
I prefer my B&B Works Ximenia and Salt scrubs.

No offense CC, that scrubs looks sketchy tongue Its packaging and design is not enticing enough for deliciously beautiful skin like moi grin grin jk jk

But do try it though, smells gorgeous too
Re: by Nobody: 7:45am On Jun 14, 2012
repeat.
Re: by Nobody: 7:59am On Jun 14, 2012
Re: by Nobody: 10:10am On Jun 14, 2012
chaircover: you are absolutely right Ileke. Ive passed it so many times In boots and thought what tacky packaging and just walked past. looks like something Justin Beiber teenager fans will use tongue

My sister then mentioned it and I thought Nooooo way but she kept on insisting so I gave it a try and I was really pleasantly surprised. You are right about the smell too grin

hmmmmm....subscribing. I want my skin to be like a 4month old baby's bum cheesy.

Not too much to ask for.

Thanks for sharing. smiley
Re: by shilling(f): 12:42pm On Jun 14, 2012
Thanks for the info CC. I've been reading reviews about the product online however, some people say that the oils sticks to your bathtub and could leave it slippery and hard to clean. Have you noticed this?

chaircover: I found this product in Boots called Flake away by soap and glory. Its a body scrub and leaves skin feeling softer than a babys butt & with a healthy and beautiful glow.

It costs £7.00 a tub and the tub should last you a week. The best time to use it is at night. Funny enough I have been seeing it in Boots before now, but didnt go anywhere near it until my sister recommended it.

So ladies, I am expecting you to come back and tell us of your experience with oga after use. wink grin.
Re: by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jun 14, 2012

(1) (Reply)

New Baby Thrown Into Toilet By Unknown Mother, Found Alive By Good Samaritan / Should Gays Be Bullied ? / Photos:meet 9-year-old CEO, Who Is Living The Life Of A King

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.