Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,872 members, 7,956,291 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:13 AM

Why The Hate?? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why The Hate?? (1217 Views)

ENUGU KILLINGS ; The Hate Message That Triggered It. / Between South Sudan And The Hate Republic Of Biafra - Nkenu Timothy / Attention!!!!!!!!!!!Any Correlation Btw The Hate For Jonathan And That For Igbos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why The Hate?? by Nobody: 4:57am On Jun 14, 2012
I was making some researches on Cameroon and the countries that surround us(i'm Cameroonian). When comes the Turn of Nigerian i was very sad and disappointed.why? because i only see Ca-morron(really guys?), garbage , people arguing about how Nigerian police not even army can occupy or invade Cameroon in 2 days(hummmm), some were wondering if we have a police or an army(wowowow).... i was first thinking that it was just some jokes but the list go on and go on and its too much for me. 4million Nigerians live in Cameroon without problems and i'm sure they are happy ..they do not receive names...... I just want to know why the hate is it for Bakassi or you you have some issues with Cameroon and Cameroonians just for a reminder Bakassi belongs to us and you still own us 300 000 km2. i consider Nigeria and Nigerian as our big brother and i though you loved Cameroonian because we are peaceful and are never looking for trouble. Nigeria is the powerhouse of west-Africa with Ivory coast. when Cameroon is the power house of Central-Africa with no second.we furnish Nigeria with electricity and many others things. but yes Nigeria is bigger with size and economically than my country i'm not denying that but you keep hating on Cameroonian. Last but not the least ..GOD Nigerian you are so arrogant and cocky but i still love you i love intelligent(scam and others things) and hard workers(Dangote Aliko....) yes i love Nigeria and Nigerians even i have never been there and i have never been around with Nigerians. i'm from the french Cameroon so please try to reply with conventional english and sorry for my mistakes or non-sense
Re: Why The Hate?? by dasparrow: 5:26am On Jun 14, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: I was making some researches on Cameroon and the countries that surround us(i'm Cameroonian). When comes the Turn of Nigerian i was very sad and disappointed.why? because i only see Ca-morron(really guys?), garbage , people arguing about how Nigerian police not even army can occupy or invade Cameroon in 2 days(hummmm), some were wondering if we have a police or an army(wowowow).... i was first thinking that it was just some jokes but the list go on and go on and its too much for me. 4million Nigerians live in Cameroon without problems and i'm sure they are happy ..they do not receive names...... I just want to know why the hate is it for Bakassi or you you have some issues with Cameroon and Cameroonians just for a reminder Bakassi belongs to us and you still own us 300 000 km2. i consider Nigeria and Nigerian as our big brother and i though you loved Cameroonian because we are peaceful and are never looking for trouble. Nigeria is the powerhouse of west-Africa with Ivory coast. when Cameroon is the power house of Central-Africa with no second.we furnish Nigeria with electricity and many others things. but yes Nigeria is bigger with size and economically than my country i'm not denying that but you keep hating on Cameroonian. Last but not the least ..GOD Nigerian you are so arrogant and cocky but i still love you i love intelligent(scam and others things) and hard workers(Dangote Aliko....) yes i love Nigeria and Nigerians even i have never been there and i have never been around with Nigerians. i'm from the french Cameroon so please try to reply with conventional english and sorry for my mistakes or non-sense

I don't know what hate you are talking about. Life is too short to be hating all the time. If Bakassi belongs to Cameroon, then why was it not part of Cameroon from the begining? Why was it initially part of Nigeria? I will never quite understand that. Now you say we owe you people another 300 000 km2. So why don't you cameroonians just take the whole Nigeria and make it yours? undecided

I feel sorry for the people of bakassi because 1 minute they were Nigerians and then the next minute they are now cameroonians. We Africans need to live in peace with one another. Life is too short for constant hatred and land dispute. When we die someday, we are not taking our country or land with us. As for now, Nigeria has more important things to deal with like the security situation in the country. There are always going to be people who dislike other people. Such is the world we live in. Mingle with individuals from around the world including Nigerians who like you and ignore those who don't. Peace!

1 Like

Re: Why The Hate?? by Nobody: 5:43am On Jun 14, 2012
dasparrow:

I don't know what hate you are talking about. Life is too short to be hating all the time. If Bakassi belongs to Cameroon, then why was it not part of Cameroon from the begining? Why was it initially part of Nigeria? I will never quite understand that. Now you say we owe you people another 300 000 km2. So why don't you cameroonians just take the whole Nigeria and make it yours? undecided

I feel sorry for the people of bakassi because 1 minute they were Nigerians and then the next minute they are now cameroonians. We Africans need to live in peace with one another. Life is too short for constant hatred and land dispute. When we die someday, we are not taking our country or land with us. As for now, Nigeria has more important things to deal with like the security situation in the country. There are always going to be people who dislike other people. Such is the world we live in. Mingle with individuals from around the world including Nigerians who like you and ignore those who don't. Peace!
my dear if you could see all the words i saw here about cameroonians.....anyway it seems like you are a good person keep that. about the 300 000 km2 its this colonization stuff. there were a referendum in Cameroon where the majority voted to stay unify and a minority decided to join Nigeria . since Cameroon was one country the i don't know why they go in Nigeria they lost the referendum. but the UN and the British cut 300 000 km2 and sent it to you..Cameroonian are not claiming Nigeria not at all even us have some security problem Boko haram are now in the north so i'm not sure if at this time we can deal with a bigger territory but one day we will have to take our territory because even if they want to stay Nigerian they do not have the right to go with my land. About Bakassi guys my dear they are not Cameroonian ohhh not at all we do not give our nationality like that . they have until the 14th august to leave our country or start paying fees like others immigrants your government built camp and houses for them but they refuse to go there .
Re: Why The Hate?? by freed(m): 11:45pm On Jun 16, 2012
pls take your Cameroonian drunkard as/s out of our forum
Re: Why The Hate?? by Yeske2(m): 12:12am On Jun 17, 2012
Bakassi was an agreement between Ahidjo and Gowon because of Biafra(their crosses and who cares but the Bakassi people )
Re: Why The Hate?? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jun 17, 2012
i don't drink freudfreed grin calm dow this is a public forum so i'm here to stay
Re: Why The Hate?? by noiseless: 12:20am On Jun 18, 2012
Hey NDINGA MAN! No panic about Nigerian govt over Bakassi as they can never be able to repay the AHMADOU AHIDJO led Cameroon govt, for their help to land the final and devastating blow against my sweet Biafra the land of the rising sun during the war of shame, by agreeing to keep Bakassi in order to enforce starvation against my people, thereby sinking all the ships were which heading to Biafra with relieve commodities just to win their war of shame. You know Nigeria have no proper soldiers excerpt those spaghetti legs & overweight upperbodied that have turned to BOKO HARAM, cos they murdered most of their finest soldiers while asleep in 1966 before the uncivil war, so all CAM-AIR has to do is to "simplement" send some red beret guys who would not demand some "CHOKO" and get the iritating Nigerian boko soldiers @ss kicked, et voirla tous les problem finnit. You get me now Tara?
Re: Why The Hate?? by OYINBOGOJU(m): 12:30am On Jun 18, 2012
I guess Cameroon don`t have forum like this where you can share your thoughts

Sorry for being a ca` moroonia
Re: Why The Hate?? by Nobody: 12:35am On Jun 18, 2012
noiseless: Hey NDINGA MAN! No panic about Nigerian govt over Bakassi as they can never be able to repay the AHMADOU AHIDJO led Cameroon govt, for their help to land the final and devastating blow against my sweet Biafra the land of the rising sun during the war of shame, by agreeing to keep Bakassi in order to enforce starvation against my people, thereby sinking all the ships were which heading to Biafra with relieve commodities just to win their war of shame. You know Nigeria have no proper soldiers excerpt those spaghetti legs & overweight upperbodied that have turned to BOKO HARAM, cos they murdered most of their finest soldiers while asleep in 1966 before the uncivil war, so all CAM-AIR has to do is to "simplement" send some red beret guys who would not demand some "CHOKO" and get the iritating Nigerian boko soldiers @ss kicked, et voirla tous les problem finnit. You get me now Tara?
in the name of my people i present you our apologizes ...really man i'm sorry for what my country did to Igbo ....they are very kind we have 4 millions of igbo in Cameroon and they are doing well i think you are more cameroonian than nigerian. but you have to understand that Ahidjo was a fulani... lipsrsealed
Re: Why The Hate?? by Nobody: 12:38am On Jun 18, 2012
OYINBOGOJU: I guess Cameroon don`t have forum like this where you can share your thoughts

Sorry for being a ca` moroonia
we have plenty forums like this one don't be cocky my friend just ask but most of them are in french so it will be tough for you to understand no offense wink...we are brothers .........
Re: Why The Hate?? by OYINBOGOJU(m): 12:45am On Jun 18, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: I was making some researches on Cameroon and the countries that surround us(i'm Cameroonian). When comes the Turn of Nigerian i was very sad and disappointed.why? because i only see Ca-morron(really guys?), garbage , people arguing about how Nigerian police not even army can occupy or invade Cameroon in 2 days(hummmm), some were wondering if we have a police or an army(wowowow).... i was first thinking that it was just some jokes but the list go on and go on and its too much for me. 4million Nigerians live in Cameroon without problems and i'm sure they are happy ..they do not receive names...... I just want to know why the hate is it for Bakassi or you you have some issues with Cameroon and Cameroonians just for a reminder Bakassi belongs to us and you still own us 300 000 km2. i consider Nigeria and Nigerian as our big brother and i though you loved Cameroonian because we are peaceful and are never looking for trouble. Nigeria is the powerhouse of west-Africa with Ivory coast. when Cameroon is the power house of Central-Africa with no second.we furnish Nigeria with electricity and many others things. but yes Nigeria is bigger with size and economically than my country i'm not denying that but you keep hating on Cameroonian. Last but not the least ..GOD Nigerian you are so arrogant and cocky but[b] i still love you i love intelligent(scam and others things)[/b] and hard workers(Dangote Aliko....) yes i love Nigeria and Nigerians even i have never been there and i have never been around with Nigerians. i'm from the french Cameroon so please try to reply with conventional english and sorry for my mistakes or non-sense

Cameroonian must really be dumb and weak to have a President for over 30 years in office.
Re: Why The Hate?? by Beaf: 12:55am On Jun 18, 2012
@OYINBOGOJU

Why are you hauling personal insults at CAMEROONPRIDE? Is it because he is a Cameroonian?
In one word, that is racism.

The behaviour of many NLers is a shocking disgrace.
Re: Why The Hate?? by Nobody: 1:09am On Jun 18, 2012
OYINBOGOJU:

Cameroonian must really be dumb and weak to have a President for over 30 years in office.
i won't enter into this sorry its not my nature but for me those who fall in scam are idiots and those who make scam are intelligent even if its in the wrong way again no offense
Re: Why The Hate?? by Nobody: 1:12am On Jun 18, 2012
Beaf: @OYINBOGOJU

Why are you hauling personal insults at CAMEROONPRIDE? Is it because he is a Cameroonian?
In one word, that is racism.

The behaviour of many NLers is a shocking disgrace.
never mind brother his insults do not bother me at all he just shows us how impolite he is
Re: Why The Hate?? by Afam4eva(m): 2:47am On Jun 18, 2012
OYINBOGOJU:

How has changing presidents every 8 years changed your our lives? Just compare the situation in Cameroon and Nigeria and you'll see who's really dumb and weak.

1 Like

Re: Why The Hate?? by Afam4eva(m): 2:48am On Jun 18, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: in the name of my people i present you our apologizes ...really man i'm sorry for what my country did to Igbo ....they are very kind we have 4 millions of igbo in Cameroon and they are doing well i think you are more cameroonian than nigerian. but you have to understand that Ahidjo was a fulani... lipsrsealed
Re: Why The Hate?? by Nobody: 3:27am On Jun 18, 2012
please do not only read the thread give me some answers or any thoughts about your neighbo undecidedr
Re: Why The Hate?? by Nobody: 4:03am On Jun 18, 2012
afam4eva:
How has changing presidents every 8 years changed your our lives? Just compare the situation in Cameroon and Nigeria and you'll see who's really dumb and weak.

cool
Re: Why The Hate?? by Murphy7h4: 8:11am On Jun 18, 2012
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Building God’s Kingdom With Bombs, Blood And Tears By Ogaga Ifowodo / Fareed Zakaria And The Nigerian "Elites?" / $3 Million Bribe: Keyamo Files Charges Against Farouk Lawal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.