Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,397 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

For Guys Only!how Will You React When Seduced By A Prostitute - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For Guys Only!how Will You React When Seduced By A Prostitute (876 Views)

Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. / 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex / Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Guys Only!how Will You React When Seduced By A Prostitute by Victorjoseph(m): 9:13am On Jun 14, 2012
I know that all guys are not the same.Some just can't bear it when they are seduced by a prostitute! therefore, they must surely be tempted to touch.While some will get annoyed with the prostitute, not even mindind to concentrate on what the prostitute is doing to him just to get what she wants.So to you personally, what will be your reaction.
Re: For Guys Only!how Will You React When Seduced By A Prostitute by Mynd44: 10:08am On Jun 14, 2012
I will go on my way. It is the same with being seduced by a regular girl
Re: For Guys Only!how Will You React When Seduced By A Prostitute by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jun 14, 2012
Mynd_44: I will go on my way. It is the same with being seduced by a regular girl
U mean ur sisters and all ur female relatives cos dos r regular gals ryt?
Re: For Guys Only!how Will You React When Seduced By A Prostitute by Mynd44: 5:31pm On Jun 14, 2012
kimberluge: U mean ur sisters and all ur female relatives cos dos r regular gals ryt?
You want my attention? Keep mentioning my family and I swear I will put you on my list. The real question is if you can survive me.

1 Like

Re: For Guys Only!how Will You React When Seduced By A Prostitute by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jun 14, 2012
Mynd_44:
You want my attention? Keep mentioning my family and I swear I will put you on my list. The real question is if you can survive me.
Am only rephrasin wat u said,next time tink b4 u type!
Re: For Guys Only!how Will You React When Seduced By A Prostitute by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jun 14, 2012
OP, the only reaction you get is in your PANTS!!

grin grin
Re: For Guys Only!how Will You React When Seduced By A Prostitute by Mynd44: 5:42pm On Jun 14, 2012
kimberluge: Am only rephrasin wat u said,next time tink b4 u type!
And the next time you see my username, avoid it. I don't bring people's family members into this so don't even mention mine. This ain't a warning its an advise

1 Like

Re: For Guys Only!how Will You React When Seduced By A Prostitute by Exponental(m): 7:06pm On Jun 14, 2012
my mood will determine.....

(1) (Reply)

He Dey Put Im Girlfriend"s Interest B4 His Own / Are Men Realy Self Centered??? / Need Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.