Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,919 members, 7,821,219 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Nlanders List Your 5. Top Nigerian Criminals Of Your Choice + Reasons. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nlanders List Your 5. Top Nigerian Criminals Of Your Choice + Reasons. (10895 Views)

Fbi's Most Wanted Nigerian Criminals / Northern Ambassador Tells Host Country That Nigerian Criminals Are Southerners / Why Are People Focusing On Nigerian Criminals? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nlanders List Your 5. Top Nigerian Criminals Of Your Choice + Reasons. by sweetonyx(m): 11:27pm On Nov 25, 2007
ow11:

If you are fraudulent without regard to the sufferings of your fellow humans then SHAME on you! don't come here and generalize to satisfy your guilt. Fraud isn't 'making it'. Any honest hardworking person would be irritated by the activities of corrupt leaders

There are many Nigerians that WILL NOT steal public funds. The rogues have impoverished their people and travel to live in countries where Honesty has built to enjoy their loot.

My shame list would include

1. ODILI- All the billions allocated to RV state, just 3 failed gas turbines, numerous traffic lights, resurfacing ABA rd ( over 4 times) with other roads still bad, close down PH airport so that his private plane can have sole rights to fly into PH and charge whatever they like ( he built a new airport for his plane alone ), No help for rural communities in the state and lastly turned RV state into a gang haven where kidnapping,looting, intimidation and theft was the order of the day.

2. OTHER SOUTH SOUTH GOVERNORS - were almost as bad as Odili but failed to steal as much.

3. THE MIDFIELD MAESTRO - introduced SAP to kill the middle class and taught Nigerians the irritating 'chop i chop'. He basically landed the final blow that brought Nigeria to its knees.

4. THE UGLY - Decided to play God and determine how Nigeria goes along. I wish he choked on his saliva anytime he cleared his throat!

5. PAST AND PRESENT LEGISLATORS - decided that the reason they were elected was to fight over allocation and exchange 'ghana must go' bags
Well said my brother,I sekund ur post, And mr MIP or wateva u call urself speak ur self ok! and if dats difficult,speak for ur family but pls dnt generalise on this forum cos am sure there are lots of pips here wit plenty of integrity of which am one,
Re: Nlanders List Your 5. Top Nigerian Criminals Of Your Choice + Reasons. by ifyalways(f): 11:30pm On Nov 25, 2007
mip:

Guys grow up and find way of making it in life too.

no 1 will be priviledge to have millions and not take it.

moreover we are all thieves in nigeria.

trips in and out abuja legislative quarters DO really affect  peoples reasoning !
warming of beds of people old enough to be ya grandpa.  shocked  shocked  shocked  shocked

get a life for yaself too. cool
Re: Nlanders List Your 5. Top Nigerian Criminals Of Your Choice + Reasons. by almondjoy(f): 1:00am On Nov 26, 2007

redsun (m)
England

Re: Nairalanders List Your 5 Top Nigerian Criminals Of Your Choice + Reasons.
« #24 on: Yesterday at 09:51:50 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A Sometimes i tend to agree with watson.

he he he he he he he he he he he heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!! grin

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! lipsrsealed
Re: Nlanders List Your 5. Top Nigerian Criminals Of Your Choice + Reasons. by princeonx: 1:22am On Nov 26, 2007
we all na for una house Oh! onyeoshi! na you and your family you dey talk! you know yourself!
Re: Nlanders List Your 5. Top Nigerian Criminals Of Your Choice + Reasons. by Pain(m): 2:01am On Nov 26, 2007
I Love Threads Like This. In Fact I Think A Hall of Shame Should Be Erected For These Bandits. Every Record of Their Evil Deeds Should Be Recorded In That Monument For Posterity's Sake. Every Other Account of Them in Worthy Texts Should Be Erased.

All National Honors in Their Favour Should Also Be Abrogated. That is The Only Restitution We Owe Posterity. The Time Should Be Now Not in The Future.

The Only Power These So Called "Leaders" Have Is The Power We Hand Out To Them. After All They Are Born of Women Like U And I. They Are Humans!
Re: Nlanders List Your 5. Top Nigerian Criminals Of Your Choice + Reasons. by jayvin01: 4:49am On Nov 26, 2007
adebisi:

Nigerian most admired looters? hmmmm You can't name them all because they are too many.
I will be glad if Forbes can do a listing on that! In total they are worth more than the country.
In total they have earned(stolen)[size=20pt]$500bn[/size] far more above including properties,bonds,investments,

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked !!!Yeyyyyy!!!!!! ori mi oo **puts two hands on head and mouth wide open** cheesy cheesy
Re: Nlanders List Your 5. Top Nigerian Criminals Of Your Choice + Reasons. by edmondo(m): 8:26am On Nov 26, 2007
@MIP abi wot did u call urself
i hate wen pple generalize,hw can u say all nigerian are thieves
if u are a thief,i refused to be one
there are 1001 nigerian that are maaking there money thru legal means
the fact that we have so many nigerian that are corrupt doesnt meaan all naija are corrupt,so get that straight into head and stop giving us bad image outside naija.ok
i refused to be corrrrupt that is y i no get 2 much money but i dey ok.
mumu guy,u 4 call urself RIP grin
Re: Nlanders List Your 5. Top Nigerian Criminals Of Your Choice + Reasons. by Scopium: 8:29am On Nov 26, 2007
Pain:

I Love Threads Like This. In Fact I Think A Hall of Shame Should Be Erected For These Bandits. Every Record of Their Evil Deeds Should Be Recorded In That Monument For Posterity's Sake. Every Other Account of Them in Worthy Texts Should Be Erased.

All National Honors in Their Favour Should Also Be Abrogated. That is The Only Restitution We Owe Posterity. The Time Should Be Now Not in The Future.

The Only Power These So Called "Leaders" Have Is The Power We Hand Out To Them. After All They Are Born of Women Like You And I. They Are Humans!
[size=13pt]I love the Hall Of Shame idea.[/size]
Re: Nlanders List Your 5. Top Nigerian Criminals Of Your Choice + Reasons. by tokunbobo(m): 8:39am On Nov 26, 2007
Even if I dont know anyone, I know Lucky Igbinedon - the formal governor on Edo State and Baba Adedibu in Ibadan - the world wide president of "Area boys"[flash=200,200][/flash]
Re: Nlanders List Your 5. Top Nigerian Criminals Of Your Choice + Reasons. by alafin(m): 8:52am On Nov 26, 2007
Nairalanders carry on,  some of these people who can flow with joke must have their aunties and uncles among those stealing and rubbing us off of our future. Thank you poster and the creator of Nairaland.

If you can't abuse your thief under duress this is the best platform, woe to the critics.

in fact i just remember Ekiti state number one rogue "Hon. Thief AYO Fayoshe" grin
Re: Nlanders List Your 5. Top Nigerian Criminals Of Your Choice + Reasons. by alafin(m): 9:04am On Nov 26, 2007
fuckin' slowpoke. am sure you were in Church this morning speaking in tongues, making a spectacle of yourself. Alainironu

@ ziddy
God bless you 200 times, some of these people needs to be extinct from Nigeria. I'm sure his/her relations is among the demons destroying Nigeria.

Nairalanders lets have fun i beg. WOE TO THE NIGERIAN OLE i.e Adedibu, alamasela, ibori plus, em  why i dey always forget this thief ooooo, he he na Alhaji Tafa Balogun. IMAGINE I.G of police, too bad.
Re: Nlanders List Your 5. Top Nigerian Criminals Of Your Choice + Reasons. by chidichris(m): 9:14am On Nov 26, 2007
skyone,
you must not post this kind of thread again. in the first place u did not mention ur 5 top nigerian criminals and u want us to put our own neck , why?
again, in a country of 150m and abode you are asking for just 5 criminals when we are all aware that in the last eight years only one family in anambra was able to produce three giant criminals at the same time the same histroy with a family producing 3 good players in supper eagles the same time.
because the author of this thread did not mentions, i will not be mentioning the namse so far
Re: Nlanders List Your 5. Top Nigerian Criminals Of Your Choice + Reasons. by Shinatu: 9:17am On Nov 26, 2007
Please forgive the MIP guy, that is how far corruption has eaten deep into people's brain in this country. Some people have come to see stealing as a natural means of survival and they just find it difficult to believe that some people can actually not steal.
They admire people who are currently stealing while they pray to God for their own opportunity to come.
Yes! they actually pray these prayers, afterall is it not God that said we should be wise? They see it as manifesting 'wisdom'!
Re: Nlanders List Your 5. Top Nigerian Criminals Of Your Choice + Reasons. by Ralvy(m): 9:26am On Nov 26, 2007
lol cheesy grin
OBJ Carries all awards home! cheesy
Re: Nlanders List Your 5. Top Nigerian Criminals Of Your Choice + Reasons. by DChair: 9:34am On Nov 26, 2007
Shinatu:

Please forgive the MIP guy, that is how far corruption has eaten deep into people's brain in this country. Some people have come to see stealing as a natural means of survival and they just find it difficult to believe that some people can actually not steal.
They admire people who are currently stealing while they pray to God for their own opportunity to come.
Yes! they actually pray these prayers, after all is it not God that said we should be wise? They see it as manifesting 'wisdom'!

GOD BLESS YOU, we need people like you  in the country not stupid, foolish,fraud addict, bastard, shameless people who govern us.

Top List:

OBJ= because he started corruption anyway
IBB= The devil that destroyed Nigeria
Adedibu= A mad man in politics,  can only happen in Nigeria
Alamase something can't remember the bastard name sef
Tafa Bastard = A whole I.G of police, like i said it can only happen in Nigeria

More names Please, let their children see the hand work of their parents.
Re: Nlanders List Your 5. Top Nigerian Criminals Of Your Choice + Reasons. by Maxidoe(m): 9:36am On Nov 26, 2007
[/quote][quote]Guys grow up and find way of making it in life too.

no 1 will be priviledge to have millions and not take it.

moreover we are all thieves in nigeria.

Fucking idiot,useless slowpoke,
some Nigerians still have their pride and intergrity intact,so wake up and think about the suffering Nigerians,who look helpless,while a priveledged few rape,and strangulate the Nigerian nation,which is the backbone of all our problems.
My list of the greatest criminals in Nigeria is as follow;
OBJ;The ugliest and worst illiterate that ever ruled Nigeria,Fucking petender and hypocrite.
Atiku
All Governors;especially south south Governors,and Lucky Igbenedion in particular a millenium disgrace and shame to humanity.
Anthony Anenih;who colud not even rehalbitate any road not even his home state Edo state which has been termed as the worst road in Nigeria and one of the worst in Africa.
IBB;The evil genius.
Re: Nlanders List Your 5. Top Nigerian Criminals Of Your Choice + Reasons. by DChair: 9:43am On Nov 26, 2007
Maxidoe:

Fucking idiot,useless slowpoke,
some Nigerians still have their pride and intergrity intact,so wake up and think about the suffering Nigerians,who look helpless,while a priveledged few rape,and strangulate the Nigerian nation,which is the backbone of all our problems.
My list of the greatest criminals in Nigeria is as follow;
OBJ;The ugliest and worst illiterate that ever ruled Nigeria,Fucking petender and hypocrite.
Atiku
All Governors;especially south south Governors,and Lucky Igbenedion in particular a millenium disgrace and shame to humanity.
Anthony Anenih;who colud not even rehalbitate any road not even his home state Edo state which has been termed as the worst road in Nigeria and one of the worst in Africa.
IBB;The evil genius.

GOOD POINT, the idiot is a compound fool with no sense for humanity
Re: Nlanders List Your 5. Top Nigerian Criminals Of Your Choice + Reasons. by Tukura(m): 10:24am On Nov 26, 2007
Abacha= raped naija
OBJ= d greatest liar
Dariye= showed plateau pepper
Buhari= can't even speak good english
Etteh = built a boys quaters with =N= 65 million
but we are better of than zimbabwe(mugabe)
Re: Nlanders List Your 5. Top Nigerian Criminals Of Your Choice + Reasons. by redsun(m): 10:36am On Nov 26, 2007
james ibori,the former governor of delta state owns and runs a standard oil refinery in south africa,meanwhile there is no fuctioning refinery in nigeria,unless it been given to the chinese.Chinese colonization in the 21st century.
Re: Nlanders List Your 5. Top Nigerian Criminals Of Your Choice + Reasons. by ademiller(f): 10:39am On Nov 26, 2007
Wow, u guys are very funny, look at the way u guys painted them the exact way they are.@the slowpoke supporting them,@MIP, u couldnt beat them, so u joined them and u will loose big time. @the one sayin all nigerians are thieves, u can never progress with this attitude, ur generations are thieves, u better say all ur family r thieves and leave nigerians outta this. More names of the shady bastards pleasssssssssssssse, im enjoyin it.
Re: Nlanders List Your 5. Top Nigerian Criminals Of Your Choice + Reasons. by amaikama(m): 10:54am On Nov 26, 2007
This is not a case of he who is without sin, let him cast the first stone but he who is with a sin let him cast the curse angry
Re: Nlanders List Your 5. Top Nigerian Criminals Of Your Choice + Reasons. by realdemi(f): 11:08am On Nov 26, 2007
@ow11, faketan,D-Chair, Maxidoe

I just dey your side o. You guys culdnt say it better.

To further stress the integrity of Nigerians (not every1 is corrupt and would do EENYTHING FOR MONEY), I happen to be related 'somehow' to one of these people who are in question here (u guys have already mentioned his name too many times amongst the 5 ). I have distanced my self from that vicinity cos I am not pleased with his actions, present and past. Please get it that I do have easy access since i'm kind of family. However, I wouldn't want to receive favors from such quarters and definitely don't want to be a bootlicker.Gosh! HOW AWFUL! . I couldnt live with ma conscience.
Nigeria is too PRECIOUS to me. ALL 4 NIGERIA STAND UP. We can make it in Righteousness.

@amaikama
true talk!
Re: Nlanders List Your 5. Top Nigerian Criminals Of Your Choice + Reasons. by koko777(m): 11:30am On Nov 26, 2007
@MIP & Jerrymania, it's  like both of you are sick.  Where are your integrity, if you both continue with that kind of mindset bet you 'll never attain success in your miserable lives cos corruption will be stamped out of this country in all his entirety and perpetrators will be brought to book for posterity to know the evils they have done to their motherlan.
My 5 top Naija criminals are;
1. OBJ- Beast of no nation as sang by Fela, when the man was singing about the chimpazee people thought he was blabbing, years after he died, we can now relate with the song.
2. IBB- Evil genius, may posterity never forgive him, he invented corruption of the highest order in Naija, 'chop make i chop'  was it not his tenure  we have the failed finance houses, 419, cocain pushers etc when people like Ajudua and  Emeka Offor was living large? useless man he's still nursing the ambition to rule the country  so as to continu from  where he stopped. shameless fool!
3. Abacha- goggle wearing fool, it's lack of common sense and over ambition that killed him. A no nonsense thief. i'm very sure he's burning seriously in hell.
4. Most of the last administration Govs, majorly; Alams, Dariye, lucky igbinedion, fayose, Nnamani, Turaki etc  May the almighty deal with them.  shameless idiots!
5.The National Assembly Members; Stupid opportunist. May God continue to put them to shame like he has done in the case of Buhari former speaker for cert forgery  and semi-literate mama, Etteh.
Re: Nlanders List Your 5. Top Nigerian Criminals Of Your Choice + Reasons. by DChair: 11:35am On Nov 26, 2007
me too, in fact all our idile have completely distance ourselves from Hon Theif Ayo Fayoshe is a bastard of Ekiti state.

In fact is the first bastard of Ekiti state, i'm sure he's children will feel sorry for him. Abi na second?
Re: Nlanders List Your 5. Top Nigerian Criminals Of Your Choice + Reasons. by alafin(m): 11:40am On Nov 26, 2007
redsun:

james ibori,the former governor of delta state owns and runs a standard oil refinery in south africa,meanwhile there is no fuctioning refinery in nigeria,unless it been given to the chinese.Chinese colonization in the 21st century.

Just imagine, a whole governor of a state stabbing his own country. He must be a descendant of Devil
Re: Nlanders List Your 5. Top Nigerian Criminals Of Your Choice + Reasons. by chidichris(m): 12:08pm On Nov 26, 2007
if the list must continue, mine goes this way;
1. PDP: a group of trained criminals( the bodes, annenihs, objs, ubas and adedibus)
2. the police: helpless robbers
3. abiola : participated in all coups in nigeria and died struggling for what he denied many
4. law makers : stinkingly rich without trace
5: our new economic colonial masters ( Adenuga and Dangote) they will soon buy aso rock.
Re: Nlanders List Your 5. Top Nigerian Criminals Of Your Choice + Reasons. by dablessed(f): 12:52pm On Nov 26, 2007
As long as you do not pay your taxes and utility bills, you are a thief!!!
Re: Nlanders List Your 5. Top Nigerian Criminals Of Your Choice + Reasons. by Shinatu: 1:32pm On Nov 26, 2007
@DABLESEED

Sorry to disappoint you but I pay my bills and taxes and many people that are around me do the same.
The fact that you were probably not doing so before you left this country does not mean everybody is in the same category.

Nigeria is more than what you and your family do, like it has been mentioned several times on this thread, there are still people of integrity in this country, I know it may be difficult for you to understand considering what you might have been exposed and involved in.
Re: Nlanders List Your 5. Top Nigerian Criminals Of Your Choice + Reasons. by idrisbaba: 1:44pm On Nov 26, 2007
waho! Baba Adedibu,grandfather of thugs and area boys   tongue,IBB,OBJ,Luky Ighinedion,Ibori,Akala,-baba Adedibu pikin who was dismissed from Police force and now governing a state  cry,
Tafa cry, and the rest of our numerous criminals. May God save us from their hand (Amen)
Re: Nlanders List Your 5. Top Nigerian Criminals Of Your Choice + Reasons. by tundetire: 2:09pm On Nov 26, 2007
NO 1 Lucky Igbenedion: no meaningful development in Edo State, the man has taken off. Nobody knows where he is.
NO 2 Abacha: Thank God, he was taken off by God, else, he would have destroyed everybody.
NO 3 Babangida, he stole, owns 50 rooms apartment in Minna, destroyed the economy and still want to come back and lead this nation.
NO4 IG Balogun, was arresting robbers across the border, yet he was stealing ang killing policemen within the border, ah! God go judge.
NO5 Ibori, turned a village to modern town, stached away millions abroad and wants to enjoy it. Na cancer go kill am.

Come to wander, no armed robber has been metioned. You know why? the above mentioned people serves as example of those who encourage the robbers to steal. The are the ARMED ROBBERS.
Re: Nlanders List Your 5. Top Nigerian Criminals Of Your Choice + Reasons. by redsun(m): 2:25pm On Nov 26, 2007
The essence of paying tax and bills is useless if the ball game from the top is corruption.I know of one internal revenue officer from my place that became a multi-millionaire overnight,just because he got a position of handling people's money.
If you want to kill a weed,you have to cut it from the main root.The fact is that a typical black person still have delusional view of life,that is why they resort in most cases to the supernatural to solve their physical man-made problems.
How else can one describe people that rob and destroy themselves rather than building and taking pride in doing things right for the good of all and generations to come.
Nigerians are not starving today because we have alot of unrecognise subsistence farmers who vigorously and crudely keep the nation food basket going,unlike zimbabwe that left their farming in the hands of white occupiers,the indigenes were living in their land as foreigners,that is why they are feeling the crunch of the change,but at the long run,it will be a good crunch,people got to start from somewhere someday.
Let's recall Idiagbo W.A.I,that was the salvation nigeria needed,but it was quickly halted by enemies of progress,abiola,ibb and co,with the help of foreign imperial death agencies,agents of evil.
Re: Nlanders List Your 5. Top Nigerian Criminals Of Your Choice + Reasons. by redsun(m): 2:34pm On Nov 26, 2007
Authority stealing pass armed robbery.(THE ONE AND ONLY FELA KUTI)I.T.T,international thief thief.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen VS Awgu (enugu State) Youths: The Army Was Very Swift, See Why! / Buhari Regime Looted N26.7 Trillion, $322 Million, N500 Billion, PDP Alleges / Nsukka Unity Rally: NASS Members, Nwodo, Ayogu Eze Support Ugwuanyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.