Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

Nlanders List Your 5. Top Nigerian Criminals Of Your Choice + Reasons. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nlanders List Your 5. Top Nigerian Criminals Of Your Choice + Reasons. (10899 Views)

Fbi's Most Wanted Nigerian Criminals / Northern Ambassador Tells Host Country That Nigerian Criminals Are Southerners / Why Are People Focusing On Nigerian Criminals? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nlanders List Your 5. Top Nigerian Criminals Of Your Choice + Reasons. by alafin(m): 2:44pm On Nov 26, 2007
Shinatu:

@DABLESEED

Sorry to disappoint you but I pay my bills and taxes and many people that are around me do the same.
The fact that you were probably not doing so before you left this country does not mean everybody is in the same category.

Nigeria is more than what you and your family do, like it has been mentioned several times on this thread, there are still people of integrity in this country, I know it may be difficult for you to understand considering what you might have been exposed and involved in.

i'm sure he/she might not even be in employment before leaving for UK. Da blessed is not a crime on nairaland to mention any of your relatives who does not pay his/her tax.

If u cant hit the Nigerian criminals well hard on nairaland where else can you hit them MOOO.
Re: Nlanders List Your 5. Top Nigerian Criminals Of Your Choice + Reasons. by dablessed(f): 2:55pm On Nov 26, 2007
Shinatu:

@DABLESEED

Sorry to disappoint you but I pay my bills and taxes and many people that are around me do the same.
The fact that you were probably not doing so before you left this country does not mean everybody is in the same category.

Nigeria is more than what you and your family do, like it has been mentioned several times on this thread, there are still people of integrity in this country, I know it may be difficult for you to understand considering what you might have been exposed and involved in.

Shinatu!! When i posted the below:
dablessed:

As long as you do not pay your taxes and utility bills, you are a thief!!!
, it was not specificaly addressed to anyone in particular and really can't understand why you are sweating up, Besides, the post says "As long as you you DO NOT, " and so if you pay your taxes and bills, why respond to it? You need not respond to every post ok? If you are bored or jobless, then start up a sensible topic rather than talking rubbish here.  You don't know me, neither do you know what my family does so why mention my family? This is absolutely out of context and you are not talking from a position of knowledge at all. If this was to be an english test, i am afraid to say that you would have failed very woefully, you have responded absolutely out of context, All i said was " as long as you do not pay your taxes and bills, then you are a thief", i never mentioned anyones' name, it was a general comment, everyone knows that taxes are compulsory levies and must be paid, i have not said anything out of place, and if at all you don't agree with the post then criticise the post not the poster , afterall @ redsun
redsun:

The essence of paying tax and bills is useless if the ball game from the top is corruption.I know of one internal revenue officer from my place that became a multi-millionaire overnight,just because he got a position of handling people's money.
[quote][/quote]  even though he did not particularly agree with my post, he was able to back up his point without making reference to the poster personally, so why mention " me, my family and whatever i may have been exposed to , " You are a disgrace to english language and to those that tutored you in school i  must say, Please keep quiet next time if you don't have anything tangible to say okay?
Re: Nlanders List Your 5. Top Nigerian Criminals Of Your Choice + Reasons. by dablessed(f): 3:02pm On Nov 26, 2007
alafin:

i'm sure he/she might not even be in employment before leaving for UK. Da blessed is not a crime on nairaland to mention any of your relatives who does not pay his/her tax.

If u can't hit the Nigerian criminals well hard on nairaland where else can you hit them MOOO.

Its a shame at the sort of response from a 33 year old man! Please grow up alafin and read my response to shinatu's post above as you flock together! Lastly, deal with whatever issues you may have presently and stop being a nuisance at contributing here!!
Re: Nlanders List Your 5. Top Nigerian Criminals Of Your Choice + Reasons. by dejiavu(m): 3:09pm On Nov 26, 2007
i want to add to it :

OTUNBA GBENGA DANIEL : 1055 VOUCHERS MISSED IN FINANCE DEPARTMENT NO EFCC CHASING OGD grin

JAMES IBORI
PETER ODILI : ARIK AIR

ABEG THEY ARE MANYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Re: Nlanders List Your 5. Top Nigerian Criminals Of Your Choice + Reasons. by DChair: 3:12pm On Nov 26, 2007
@DABLESSED

Shinatu is passionate about his/her true motherland. The word YOU in any public forum or participation is a generalised connotation, 'for example the President may say, '' i want You to go back to farming tomorrow'' and that means all Niger people.

'Therefore you are the one with inappropriate understanding of English grammer and i advise you start disciplining yourself in this important area of academic.

What job do you do there in UK? name your area criminals and stop blabing, abi u be one of them.
Re: Nlanders List Your 5. Top Nigerian Criminals Of Your Choice + Reasons. by chiegemba(f): 3:17pm On Nov 26, 2007
**** They r wayyyy more than 5**** wink
Re: Nlanders List Your 5. Top Nigerian Criminals Of Your Choice + Reasons. by alafin(m): 3:19pm On Nov 26, 2007
@DABLESSED

Me, a whole Alafin of the city of Peace, haaa no respect.

Now tell me omo daa-daa, nobody is watching, is just me and you. Out of whom of these top criminals is your relation, i swear i wont tell anyone grin grin grin
Re: Nlanders List Your 5. Top Nigerian Criminals Of Your Choice + Reasons. by Nobody: 3:27pm On Nov 26, 2007
I can't say we are blameless but if you are fraudulent without regard to the sufferings of your fellow humans then SHAME  on you! pls don't come here and generalize to satisfy your guilt.

Take Tafa Balogun for instance, he stole so much money(Billions) that even our tyrant of a leader was irritated. Yet he put his surbodinates in jail for taking twenty niara bribe! That is pure wickedness Has anyone cared to ask how much an average policeman earns?

Obasanjo on the eve of leaving office decided to increase fuel price to 75 niara per litre because he was bitter that God didn't allow his thrid term to hold sway, is that not pure wickedness??

When you are in the position of power and responsibility and you miss use it is a very very *bangs table* grievious sin  because you hurt so many people under you, Christmas is around the corner and you will hear these thieves in high places charging the masses to be "Christ Like" in what they do, to "Have a new resolution" bla bla bla. These bloody hypocrites, well, we have a God sha.

On my way to Obalende this morning, these was a shortage of commercial vehicles that usual, so the 911 grin i boarded was so full there was hardly any space to put one's foot. people were sleeping while standing! without even getting to work they were already tired!!! And to make matters worse some Oyinbos in an AC toyota hiace brought out digital cameras to take shots! like they will do in a zoo. They were astonished!!!! I wonder what they thought, God punish our irresponsible leaders
Re: Nlanders List Your 5. Top Nigerian Criminals Of Your Choice + Reasons. by Shinatu: 3:52pm On Nov 26, 2007
@D-Chair

Thank you very much o, I wan run wen I see the abuses.
Ki la gbe ki le ju? ( What did we steal that the punishment is this much?)
What dablessed is accusing me of is what he/she is guilty of.

I beg I am sorry, like D-chair said, I am just passionate about
my country and maybe get over sensitive when people try to insinuate that
that we are all bad because of the level of indiscipline in the country.

The only reason many people pay tax and bills abroad is because they cannot get away with it, not
because them better pass us for Naija!(although we get our own problems sha.)
Re: Nlanders List Your 5. Top Nigerian Criminals Of Your Choice + Reasons. by realdemi(f): 4:03pm On Nov 26, 2007
yomola:

On my way to Obalende this morning, these was a shortage of commercial vehicles that usual, so the 911 grin i boarded was so full there was hardly any space to put one's foot. people were sleeping while standing! without even getting to work they were already tired!!! And to make matters worse some Oyinbos in an AC toyota hiace brought out digital cameras to take shots! like they will do in a zoo. They were astonished!!!! I wonder what they thought, God punish our irresponsible leaders

So pathetic! Can u imagine? It's a pity what the masses are going through in this country. God Help us and give us leaders after His heart. But then it all starts with each one of us choosing to stand up for Righteousness.

Re: Nlanders List Your 5. Top Nigerian Criminals Of Your Choice + Reasons. by redsun(m): 4:06pm On Nov 26, 2007
In the real world taxes and bills are recircled back into the system,but in nigeria,it is like putting a dried fresh fish in the care of a church-rat.No goverment can operate without accountable tax,bills and generated revenues operatives.Life is a vicious circle,what you give, you get in return
Re: Nlanders List Your 5. Top Nigerian Criminals Of Your Choice + Reasons. by dablessed(f): 4:19pm On Nov 26, 2007
@D-chair, alafin, - i am at loss for words for you!! Get back to work will you?

@Shinatu,
Shinatu:

@D-Chair

Thank you very much o, I wan run when I see the abuses.
Ki la gbe ki le ju? ( What did we steal that the punishment is this much?)
What dablessed is accusing me of is what he/she is guilty of.

I beg I am sorry, like D-chair said, I am just passionate about
my country and maybe get over sensitive when people try to insinuate that
that we are all bad because of the level of indiscipline in the country.

The only reason many people pay tax and bills abroad is because they cannot get away with it, not
because them better pass us for Naija!(although we get our own problems sha.)

I am equally as passionate about my country and the fact that i am presently out of Nigeria does not make me less passionate.

Sorry about the weight of the abuses!!! Pele,  kiss kiss kiss

@redsun,
redsun:

In the real world taxes and bills are recircled back into the system,but in nigeria,it is like putting a dried fresh fish in the care of a church-rat.No goverment can operate without accountable tax,bills and generated revenues operatives.Life is a vicious circle,what you give, you get in return

Many thanks for your invaluable contribution and comments, keep up the good work!
Re: Nlanders List Your 5. Top Nigerian Criminals Of Your Choice + Reasons. by redsun(m): 4:28pm On Nov 26, 2007
Yomola,by 911,do you mean MOLUE,or real 911 truck,if it is the truck,it then means nigeria is going the drain for real,in lagos,intra-truck-service,i can't stop laughing,it has never been that bad.
White people have more regards for natives like the Masais of east africa and Pigmies of congo in their organisation and originality than what we call cities and towns in our so-called 21st century world,places like lagos is more like a concret jungle,even the real natural jungle is safer.
Re: Nlanders List Your 5. Top Nigerian Criminals Of Your Choice + Reasons. by redsun(m): 4:49pm On Nov 26, 2007
@dablessed,i hear you my sister,so easy,yet so difficult,i just can't wait to go back there for good and be a part of the struggle for real.
Re: Nlanders List Your 5. Top Nigerian Criminals Of Your Choice + Reasons. by immunno(m): 4:54pm On Nov 26, 2007
numba 1
5=alameyeshiga
4=ibb
3=abacha
2=patricia etteh
1=uncle segs(obj
Re: Nlanders List Your 5. Top Nigerian Criminals Of Your Choice + Reasons. by dablessed(f): 5:01pm On Nov 26, 2007
redsun:

@dablessed,i hear you my sister,so easy,yet so difficult,i just can't wait to go back there for good and be a part of the struggle for real.

Yes jare, my brother!! Home sweet home!!! Another 6 months and am back as well, cant wait!!!
Re: Nlanders List Your 5. Top Nigerian Criminals Of Your Choice + Reasons. by 24spicy: 7:34pm On Nov 26, 2007
Obasanjo
The Nigerian Police
Peter odili
Nmanani (Ex Enugu governor)
James ibori
Lucky Igbinedion
Re: Nlanders List Your 5. Top Nigerian Criminals Of Your Choice + Reasons. by Teriba(m): 10:02pm On Nov 26, 2007
Let me say from the outset that this list is not likely to change any time soon!

1. Ibrahim Babangida

2. Olusegun Obasanjo

3. Ibrahim Babangida

4. Olusegun Obasanjo

5. Ibrahim Babangida

I`ve put many things into consideration before arriving at this list. It`s nice the poster also wants us to explain the reasons for our choices.
One of the things those of us in our 30s can say about Nigeria is that we`ve been lucky to see her at her very best, while it`s the other way round for the twentysomethings. Whenever I visited Nigeria in the recent past, I`ve always had to ask myself whether the Nigeria that I`m in is still the same Nigeria that I was born and bred in. Can this be the Nigeria of FESTAC `77 ? Is this still the Nigeria in which Tai Solarin decided to resign from his post simply because he could not produce his driving licence on demand when he was stopped by the Nigerian police ? Is it still the same Nigeria where Buhari sent some of the governors of the second republic ( 1979-1983 ) to jail because they diverted less than 10,000 Nigerian naira into the purse of their political parties ? And is this the Nigeria in which Obafemi Awolowo took on a member of his own political party who was a popular governor of the then Bendel State asking him to refund the money he spent during the burial ceremony of one of his parents-with immediate effect! That was after the professor governor had told him that, `` Sir, I didn`t use this money to feed my family I used it to feed the members of the public that came to the funeral ceremony``.
Each and every time I ruminate on the state of our nation and the genesis of the mess we are in, my analysis has always taken me to no other individuals than Olusegun Obasanjo and Ibrahim Babangida.
The rot we`ve been experiencing to this day started in 1979. Obasanjo was the military leader who was preparing to hand over power to the civilian. But it happened that one of those contesting the presidential election had made it clear that, if elected, he would probe the military because they had mismanaged a lot of things. Well, the candidate that made that threat was Pa Obafemi Awolowo and Obasanjo was determined to stop him. Elections were held, rigged as usual, results disputed and Awolowo held to court. What followed was a mathematical joke that we needn`t go into. But what is important is the fact that Obasanjo had just rigged the first presidential election in the history of Nigeria. Before then, people had seen the military as a credible institution- and they were! So, for the first time in the history of Nigeria, Obasanjo showed the military how to rig an election to achieve a pre-determined goal. The result of this was the emergence of President Shehu Shagari, a good man who was too weak to lead anything. The people around him capitalised on his gentle nature to steal and loot the treasury between 1979-1983.
But the destruction of anything Nigerian started in 1985 when Babangida outsted Buhari for no reason whatsoever! Never in the history of Nigeria has a military man done what Babangida did to Nigeria. It was a season of corrupt practices. His was leadership at its indecorous worst! Corruption became an ideology and the ideology was corruption! With Babangida, stealing from the treasury was just fashionable and only the stupid ones would do otherwise. Going into offices simply became the same thing as going to transact a business at a market place. The truth of the matter is that once a military leader shows the people of his country that nothing is wrong with stealing and indscipline, that country is dead and it was under Babangida that Nigeria was murdered. Abacha merely performed the burial ceremony. That is why I laugh when people ask why we are like this in Nigeria. We are like this because we had the misfortune of having Olusegun Obasanjo and Ibrahim Babangida in our midst. If these two had not been born in Nigeria, the country would have become a developed nation by now! If you look at each and every characteristic on parade in Nigeria today, you could easily trace it to either of them. In an ideal country, Olusegun Obasanjo and Ibrahim Babangida would be nothing but gangmasters, permanently on police radar, constantly running from state to state for refuge!
I thought very briefly about including people like Ojukwu, Ernest Shonekan and Patricia Etteh. Ojukwu for starting a reckless war he would never be able to win in a million years; a war that set Nigeria back many years. But I honestly don`t see a link between Ojukwu and the state of our nation today. And Ernest Shonekan is just a useless old man that doesn`t deserve a battery space in my write-up. As for Etteh, well, she was just doing what Obasanjo and Babangida taught him, really!
A Nigerian that wants to see the big picture is always going to see these two as the only thing that is wrong with Nigeria.
There is no point in blaming businessmen for the rot because they can only do what the governments allow them to do. Donald Trump is what Ronald Reagan made him to be. A businessman is out to make profit and his bottomline is just as simple as that. Buhari showed us that citizens do whatever their leaders demanded. What Obasanjo and Babangida demanded from Nigeria was 419 and that is what we have become as a nation!
Some of the governors you guys are hammering wouldn`t have got to the upper echelons of power if not for the two criminals that I`ve discussed here! And it`s unfair to blame poor Nigerians for the crimes of Obasanjo and Babangida. These two and all their children are guilty of the crimes that have brought Nigeria to her kneels and they should be the ones held responsible, not any other individuals!
Re: Nlanders List Your 5. Top Nigerian Criminals Of Your Choice + Reasons. by TmeD0(m): 10:28pm On Nov 26, 2007
Teriba:

Let me say from the outset that this list is not likely to change any time soon!

1. Ibrahim Babangida

2. Olusegun Obasanjo

3. Ibrahim Babangida

4. Olusegun Obasanjo

5. Ibrahim Babangida

I`ve put many things into consideration before arriving at this list. It`s nice the poster also wants us to explain the reasons for our choices.
One of the things those of us in our 30s can say about Nigeria is that we`ve been lucky to see her at her very best, while it`s the other way round for the twentysomethings. Whenever I visited Nigeria in the recent past, I`ve always had to ask myself whether the Nigeria that I`m in is still the same Nigeria that I was born and bred in. Can this be the Nigeria of FESTAC `77 ? Is this still the Nigeria in which Tai Solarin decided to resign from his post simply because he could not produce his driving licence on demand when he was stopped by the Nigerian police ? Is it still the same Nigeria where Buhari sent some of the governors of the second republic ( 1979-1983 ) to jail because they diverted less than 10,000 Nigerian naira into the purse of their political parties ? And is this the Nigeria in which Obafemi Awolowo took on a member of his own political party who was a popular governor of the then Bendel State asking him to refund the money he spent during the burial ceremony of one of his parents-with immediate effect! That was after the professor governor had told him that, `` Sir, I didn`t use this money to feed my family I used it to feed the members of the public that came to the funeral ceremony``.
Each and every time I ruminate on the state of our nation and the genesis of the mess we are in, my analysis has always taken me to no other individuals than Olusegun Obasanjo and Ibrahim Babangida.
The rot we`ve been experiencing to this day started in 1979. Obasanjo was the military leader who was preparing to hand over power to the civilian. But it happened that one of those contesting the presidential election had made it clear that, if elected, he would probe the military because they had mismanaged a lot of things. Well, the candidate that made that threat was Pa Obafemi Awolowo and Obasanjo was determined to stop him. Elections were held, rigged as usual, results disputed and Awolowo held to court. What followed was a mathematical joke that we needn`t go into. But what is important is the fact that Obasanjo had just rigged the first presidential election in the history of Nigeria. Before then, people had seen the military as a credible institution- and they were! So, for the first time in the history of Nigeria, Obasanjo showed the military how to rig an election to achieve a pre-determined goal. The result of this was the emergence of President Shehu Shagari, a good man who was too weak to lead anything. The people around him capitalised on his gentle nature to steal and loot the treasury between 1979-1983.
But the destruction of anything Nigerian started in 1985 when Babangida outsted Buhari for no reason whatsoever! Never in the history of Nigeria has a military man done what Babangida did to Nigeria. It was a season of corrupt practices. His was leadership at its indecorous worst! Corruption became an ideology and the ideology was corruption! With Babangida, stealing from the treasury was just fashionable and only the stupid ones would do otherwise. Going into offices simply became the same thing as going to transact a business at a market place. The truth of the matter is that once a military leader shows the people of his country that nothing is wrong with stealing and indscipline, that country is dead and it was under Babangida that Nigeria was murdered. Abacha merely performed the burial ceremony. That is why I laugh when people ask why we are like this in Nigeria. We are like this because we had the misfortune of having Olusegun Obasanjo and Ibrahim Babangida in our midst. If these two had not been born in Nigeria, the country would have become a developed nation by now! If you look at each and every characteristic on parade in Nigeria today, you could easily trace it to either of them. In an ideal country, Olusegun Obasanjo and Ibrahim Babangida would be nothing but gangmasters, permanently on police radar, constantly running from state to state for refuge!
I thought very briefly about including people like Ojukwu, Ernest Shonekan and Patricia Etteh. Ojukwu for starting a reckless war he would never be able to win in a million years; a war that set Nigeria back many years. But I honestly don`t see a link between Ojukwu and the state of our nation today. And Ernest Shonekan is just a useless old man that doesn`t deserve a battery space in my write-up. As for Etteh, well, she was just doing what Obasanjo and Babangida taught him, really!
A Nigerian that wants to see the big picture is always going to see these two as the only thing that is wrong with Nigeria.
There is no point in blaming businessmen for the rot because they can only do what the governments allow them to do. Donald Trump is what Ronald Reagan made him to be. A businessman is out to make profit and his bottomline is just as simple as that. Buhari showed us that citizens do whatever their leaders demanded. What Obasanjo and Babangida demanded from Nigeria was 419 and that is what we have become as a nation!
Some of the governors you guys are hammering wouldn`t have got to the upper echelons of power if not for the two criminals that I`ve discussed here! And it`s unfair to blame poor Nigerians for the crimes of Obasanjo and Babangida. These two and all their children are guilty of the crimes that have brought Nigeria to her kneels and they should be the ones held responsible, not any other individuals!

Hmm Akika! Oto lo so man mi, I second your top 5 list o jare. Remember that time when the nonentity had the nerve to introduce the so-called operation feed the nation. Yes, I remember the naija during the years of Gowon when people travelling overseas always come back home because they had no reason to stay. The country was good then. Ah, Festac 77 do bring back childhood memories o!
Re: Nlanders List Your 5. Top Nigerian Criminals Of Your Choice + Reasons. by DChair: 11:18pm On Nov 26, 2007
@DABLESSED

and remember to pay ur tax.
Re: Nlanders List Your 5. Top Nigerian Criminals Of Your Choice + Reasons. by alafin(m): 11:27pm On Nov 26, 2007
[quote Yes jare, my brother!! Home sweet home!!! Another 6 months and am back as well, can't wait!!!
[quote][/quote]

imagine she said in 6 months time she will be back to Nija, oniro buruku, ole you that i saw at Orile busstop before going to Abuja. grin grin grin
Re: Nlanders List Your 5. Top Nigerian Criminals Of Your Choice + Reasons. by alafin(m): 11:28pm On Nov 26, 2007
DABLESSED BABY

Just a joke sleep thite
Re: Nlanders List Your 5. Top Nigerian Criminals Of Your Choice + Reasons. by mellow(m): 8:33am On Nov 27, 2007
Sitting down and listening to every body.[/color][color=#990000]
Re: Nlanders List Your 5. Top Nigerian Criminals Of Your Choice + Reasons. by mip(f): 9:09am On Nov 27, 2007
ow11,faketan,maxidoe and our fellow saints on nairaland, why do u guyz want to crucify me, dont i ave a right to my own opinion

u said urs nobody querried u why are u taking the issue personal and calling me names, Some 1 called me an slowpoke did u check ur dictionary 4 the meaning of that word, am sure u dnt know wht it means u just heard people say it and u want to say it too.

am sure all this guyz that are acting like they are saints i blive if they are in the politicians shoe they will do thesame or do worse.

am hardworking and i will neva steal wht does not belong to me.
but guyz when next u are posting just post ur own opinion and dnt insult people u dnt even know.

Some one was talking abt public funds, how abt the private funds too how is it managed.

Wht do u call our policemen that collects money frm innocent drivers?

wht do u call an ceo that wants to sleep with a lady b4 he employ her ?

fellow nairalanders we ave so many crimes in this country.

am not saying our politicians ave done well by stealing our money this thing has been in practise 4 a long time what has been done about it?
nothing.

but i thank God that EFCC is on their trail.

EVERYONE HAS A RIGHT.
Re: Nlanders List Your 5. Top Nigerian Criminals Of Your Choice + Reasons. by 3dhunter(m): 9:50am On Nov 27, 2007
@ Teriba your post was very interesting.
Ojukwu for starting a reckless war he would never be able to win in a million years;
but the part about Ojukwu, does not conform with what i have been hearing. what are your facts?
Re: Nlanders List Your 5. Top Nigerian Criminals Of Your Choice + Reasons. by ow11(m): 10:58am On Nov 27, 2007
@ MIP

Nigerians collect bribe and break laws at will. We all know that, bottom line; The reason for the anarchy is that the custodians of the law break them ,hence cannot enforce any law. How can a thief arrest a thief. Where is the justification?

For example, if the government pays a policeman well, why would he collect N20 from a bus driver?

I see ur point about the everyday dishonesty but the thread is about plundering of the nations pocket to buy houses in Knightsbridge and Palm Beach at the detriment to hungry people in Nigeria.

Its sickening and I wish the the list can be extended to 10 so we can add the ANAMBRA politicians, IWURUWURU, LGA chairmen + their councillors and NNPC staff.

why can't the rogues make Nigeria a nice place so other African and Asian theives can come and buy houses in Abuja at 10x the price as they are being sold to in London. It will benefit our economy and our leaders. Is George Bush or Gordon Brown poor?
Re: Nlanders List Your 5. Top Nigerian Criminals Of Your Choice + Reasons. by dblock(m): 11:20am On Nov 27, 2007
[center]IBB
Abacha
Atiku
Alams
Gowon
[/center]
Re: Nlanders List Your 5. Top Nigerian Criminals Of Your Choice + Reasons. by mip(f): 11:31am On Nov 27, 2007
@ ow11

u are right yes a thief cannot catch a thief. The problem we have in this country is bad leadership the problem is from the top. Only if we can eradicate that then i dnt think anything can be done.

This people we mention their names as criminals, ave got no shame their names has been mentioned times without number on our daily tabloids wht difference has that made in their attitude.

even their children dont give a damn abt wht u do to their parent name all they do is just have a change of name and u will never know who they are related to.

U can imagine them locking sm1 up for just 6months after all he had done.

ow11 this country needs God's Divine Intervention and nothing more, this battle is not ours is the lords.

If the lawmakers cannot punish them appropriately God will punish them 4 us.

but i still maintain if this kind of issue is discussed u dnt take it personal.

This country na our own and only us can make it a better place.
Re: Nlanders List Your 5. Top Nigerian Criminals Of Your Choice + Reasons. by DChair: 12:52pm On Nov 27, 2007
@ Owu11 AND M.I.P

you guys u should shut up if you've got no list to give. The poster made it clear by noting, TOP 5 NIGERIAN CRIMINALS AND YOUR REASON, not any criminal or group of criminals. Common simple English you guys are finding it difficult to undersatnd; unbelievable!

This is what the poster meant'

(i) OBJ = Created corruption and left empty treasury for Shagari.
(ii) IBB = Destroyed the economy totally, killed many, and encourage drug trafficking i.e Fred Ajidua

(iii) Alhaji Alhaji = 6 years of no accountability on how NNPC IS RUNN, including the budget.
(iv) Tafa Balogun = Area boy as I.G OF POLICE
(V) ALAMASIA = A born criminal as governor.

This what the poster meant. So open up mind
Re: Nlanders List Your 5. Top Nigerian Criminals Of Your Choice + Reasons. by ow11(m): 1:09pm On Nov 27, 2007
@ D chair

your brainless response to two previous posters ironing out an issue with their PREVIOUS post is pitiful. if u had taken some time to read through the thread before typing trash . You would have seen how stupid your insults have made you look.

Go back to the first page of the thread and read my post, understand it then maybe make a new thread about shortsighted N/Landers and add your deranged self to it

PLONKER!
Re: Nlanders List Your 5. Top Nigerian Criminals Of Your Choice + Reasons. by baloo4u2(m): 1:16pm On Nov 27, 2007
@mip,pls exclude me.

lets 4get dis thrash and pray 4 d growth and development of our nation both financially
economically[i],GOD BLESS NIGERIA.[/i]
Re: Nlanders List Your 5. Top Nigerian Criminals Of Your Choice + Reasons. by skyone(m): 1:20pm On Nov 27, 2007
@D- Chair

cry cry cry

but OWU11 beware of that M.I.P she's a liite bit sly trying to deviate from her original post.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

EndSARS: Governor Ugwuanyi Addresses Protesters / NASS’s Many Probe Reports Gathering Dust In Presidency / Us Election: The 7 Remaining States, Their Votes And Who Is Currently Winning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.