Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,343 members, 7,850,242 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:53 PM

"Confused" - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / "Confused" (537 Views)

I Am Confused On Which To Buy Acer Or Dell / Confused On Choice Laptop(price 80k-85k) / HP Modus Operandi: Are they confused? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Confused" by Tbase2: 2:14pm On Jun 14, 2012
Guys pls his thier anything like 500 MB of hard dicks i taught it started from 20gb or so i need your response thank you
Re: "Confused" by tessyade: 5:17pm On Jun 14, 2012
Which one is "hard joystick" again? I guess you mean hard disk.
Re: "Confused" by Maleeq(m): 6:08pm On Jun 14, 2012
tessyade: Which one is "hard joystick" again? I guess you mean hard disk.
Possibly what he typed what changed by the bot. He typed "di.cks"

T'base:
Guys pls is there anything like 500 MB of hard disk i taught it started from 20gb or so i need your response thank you
Possibly the disk you refer to is from the 90's. I once had a 2Gb hard disk. But currently, you won't find that size in the market.
Re: "Confused" by Emmyk(m): 6:21pm On Jun 14, 2012
Maleeq u figured it out. Hahahahaha
Re: "Confused" by Tbase2: 6:41pm On Jun 14, 2012
Sorry i meant hard disk am about to buy this pentium3 desktop and the guy his telling me it has only 500mb hard disk and i have only heard about from 20 to 500 gigabyte of hard disk
Re: "Confused" by Maleeq(m): 10:41pm On Jun 14, 2012
T'base:
Sorry i meant hard disk am about to buy this pentium3 desktop and the guy his telling me it has only 500mb hard disk and i have only heard about from 20 to 500 gigabyte of hard disk
I doubt if the guy knows what he is saying. The 500mb is smaller than the footprint of most operating system.

Bottom line, I'd say Don't buy the desktop from him. The system's specification is archaic and you'd most probably not get to utilize it for any meaningful task.
Re: "Confused" by tessyade: 2:15pm On Jun 15, 2012
Maleeq:
I doubt if the guy knows what he is saying. The 500mb is smaller than the footprint of most operating system.

Bottom line, I'd say Don't buy the desktop from him. The system's specification is archaic and you'd most probably not get to utilize it for any meaningful task.
True talk jare. 500MB hard disk in this century? I guess the seller doesnt know much about what he wants to sell.
Re: "Confused" by Bellonofiu: 3:03pm On Jun 15, 2012
Have never hear joystick hdd since have be working has computer engineer,so i belive you mean HDD.

(1) (Reply)

Campaign Against Organized Theft. / My Take On The Ipad Mini After 7 Weeks / How To Develop A Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.