Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,925 members, 7,817,711 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Ever Felt Guity After Calling It Quit? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ever Felt Guity After Calling It Quit? (10768 Views)

5 Things You Should Never Do With Your Ex After Calling It Quits / Is She Indirectly Calling It Quit? / A Gal Trying To Hold A Man's Johnson Calling It A Joke. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ever Felt Guity After Calling It Quit? by acidtalk: 5:13pm On Jun 14, 2012
HEART BREAK : Have You Ever Felt Guilty After Calling It Off?

Ever since my ex girlfriend who was in her very early 20s and quite naïve tried committing suicide on two occasions because I called off the relationship I swore never to call it quit with any girl again in my entire life till I will die.

Don't get me wrong, I don't mean I will stick my head in the relationship and die in frustration. I just never use those words "let's call this relationship quit" or "I think I don't feel like I am meant for you". Words like that have long erased from my lips.

I will rather withdraw into my shell for as long as I can, and then my partner does the calling off.

Before entering any relationship I always emphasize on COMMUNICATION on whatever circumstance no matter how trivial it might even sound, I want my partner to always voice out so we can both know where we are heading.

Gentlemen and Ladies have you ever call off a relationship even though you know it was the best thing for you but you were made to feel guilty about it?

Mature Contributions ONLY!!!
Please use the "BACK" button to return to the previous page if you have nothing meaningful to contribute.

Thank you in advance.
Re: Ever Felt Guity After Calling It Quit? by Mynd44: 5:48pm On Jun 14, 2012
If the relationship I am in is not worth it, I shift. What she does after is her business not mine
Re: Ever Felt Guity After Calling It Quit? by acidtalk: 6:11pm On Jun 14, 2012
Mynd_44: If the relationship I am in is not worth it, I shift. What she does after is her business not mine

I thought the same thing.
Until her people and some friends wanted to give me name that wasn't mine.

At times it doesn't seem to be as easy as we think it is.
Re: Ever Felt Guity After Calling It Quit? by Dyt(f): 6:53pm On Jun 14, 2012
Can't find d back botton

6 Likes

Re: Ever Felt Guity After Calling It Quit? by acidtalk: 7:11pm On Jun 14, 2012
Dyt: Can't find d back botton

Slamming your phone against the wall would have helped to restart it.

4 Likes

Re: Ever Felt Guity After Calling It Quit? by Mynd44: 7:12pm On Jun 14, 2012
I don't look back honestly. If I leave you, you are left and I go right

1 Like

Re: Ever Felt Guity After Calling It Quit? by Dyt(f): 7:13pm On Jun 14, 2012
Shior
Re: Ever Felt Guity After Calling It Quit? by acidtalk: 9:39pm On Jun 14, 2012
Mynd_44: I don't look back honestly. If I leave you, you are left and I go right

Look bad at times oh!
'Cus the way and manner you left a broken heart might just almost cause a girl to go to any extent to revenge.
And trust me, you never can tell the length at which these ladies could go.

2 Likes

Re: Ever Felt Guity After Calling It Quit? by 190: 10:53pm On Jun 14, 2012
ex's are meant to be found in the gutter

Thats where they belong!

Its a fact that most ex's in our past today were picked from the gutter
maybe except a few of them

so why worry if calling it quits wit them

U just helping yourself outta their miserable lives anyway

1 Like

Re: Ever Felt Guity After Calling It Quit? by nikki26(f): 11:17pm On Jun 14, 2012
190: ex's are meant to be found in the gutter

Thats where they belong!

That's a mean thing to say. For an ex to belong to a "gutter" that means you too are from the "gutter" cos like minds flow together.
Its normal to feel guilty,but that should not be enough reason to go back. Every experience has a lesson to teach. So move on.

5 Likes

Re: Ever Felt Guity After Calling It Quit? by zumarock8(m): 11:21pm On Jun 14, 2012
190: My GIRL (Pictured in profile) Thats the girl I want to marry - I love you favouree

i jst fcked that girl last week and i dumped her but will like to do it again.

[color=redEver since my ex girlfriend who was in her very early 20s and quite naïve tried committing suicide on two occasions because I called off the relationship I swore never to call it quit with any girl again in my entire life till I will die.

Don't get me wrong, I don't mean I will stick my head in the relationship and die in frustration. I just never use those words "let's call this relationship quit" or "I think I don't feel like I am meant for you". Words like that have long erased from my lips.
I will rather withdraw into my shell for as long as I can, and then my partner does the calling off.
Before entering any relationship I always emphasize on COMMUNICATION on whatever circumstance no matter how trivial it might even sound, I want my partner to always voice out so we can both know where we are heading.
Gentlemen and Ladies have you ever call off a relationship even though you know it was the best thing for you but you were made to feel guilty about it?
[s]
Mature Contributions ONLY!!!
Please use the "BACK" button to return to the previous page if you have nothing meaningful to contribute.[/s]

Thank you in advance.

@op no vex.oo if u like vex, ehhhe u say waitin self.make i tell u any girl were no wine well dakpada.
i dump any pusy am done with dats dat
Re: Ever Felt Guity After Calling It Quit? by VOfficialR(m): 11:25pm On Jun 14, 2012
190: ex's are meant to be found in the gutter

Thats where they belong!

u dont just call of a relationship coz the gurl in question is worn. i broke up wif ma ex coz she relocated. Despite the fact that we're 'romantically offline', we still deal together professional and she'll ever be a very good friend...
what if that girl u have on ur profile dumps u in d gutter... imagine u're writing a script, what will ur rxn be...
celebrate...

@OP
i believe their's always a professional approach to everything, even in breaking up a relationship smiley
Re: Ever Felt Guity After Calling It Quit? by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jun 14, 2012
My grandma told me at age 7 never to hurt any woman - and I've led my life (when it comes to relationship(s)) based on that principle..

Shout outs to the good women out there (especially my black women) - I love y'all! wink grin

3 Likes

Re: Ever Felt Guity After Calling It Quit? by vinderbilt: 11:44pm On Jun 14, 2012
I once did, felt guilty but i'm glad I had the b*lls to do it.
Re: Ever Felt Guity After Calling It Quit? by 190: 11:55pm On Jun 14, 2012
nikki 26:
That's a mean thing to say. For an ex to belong to a "gutter" that means you too are from the "gutter" cos like minds flow together.
Its normal to feel guilty,but that should not be enough reason to go back. Every experience has a lesson to teach. So move on.

WTF are u for reee
so someone like cris brown decides 2 date your broke black arse
he'll sure label u as someone picked from the gutter or streets
get wah i mean undecided
some people are from the gutter and we only try 2 patch their lives together honey
kiss

no offence - u aint from d gutter @least ur man doesnt view u that way cool

zumarock8:

i jst fcked that girl last week and i dumped her but will like to do it again.

U don chop SLAP before angry angry
Re: Ever Felt Guity After Calling It Quit? by Dazzled: 11:56pm On Jun 14, 2012
Broke up recently n am feeling so guilty,she calls evry now n den n professes her luv 2 me but i dont want her.
It al started tru facbuk chat n we got so tied up,wen we decided 2 meet,damn she wasnt wat her pix said she was n have lost interest cos i luv my ladies lukin gud n sexy,so i called it quits but didnt tel her d reason not 2 hurt her.
Now am feelin as guilty as hell,2 have gone dat far wit her sad:|

1 Like

Re: Ever Felt Guity After Calling It Quit? by nawaah: 12:00am On Jun 15, 2012
Back in Nigeria I once called it quit so quickly with a girl named Chika. Met her at a cybercafe on her IT and we started fcking out of control so the love crashed fast. Never knew she really loved me until now. Still feel sorry about the whole thing. Zuby
Re: Ever Felt Guity After Calling It Quit? by daduke2k(m): 12:04am On Jun 15, 2012
i sure wuld feel guilty bt hey diaz a reasn she didnt make it to my future. Shez past tense.
Re: Ever Felt Guity After Calling It Quit? by mikron(m): 12:04am On Jun 15, 2012
Yeah i enter one OTEPU LONDON 2 times for Port-Harcourt but unfortunately i leave come back Abuja. the babe want to die for my head o. come see cry. i felt sooooooo BADDDDDDDD. she calls evry now and then and still professes her luv for me. but i cant go back to PH because of pu-ssy na
Re: Ever Felt Guity After Calling It Quit? by 190: 12:12am On Jun 15, 2012
But seriously why would you date someone whom u have no intensions
of settling down with

and please dont tell me its bout the sex cos its so not worth it,
if you leave someone over relocation issues then thats more like it not some
damn reasons like she wasnt your kinda lady
werent you aware of that till you phucked her pucee and decided 2 ditch her

arrgggh!! guys angry angry

1 Like

Re: Ever Felt Guity After Calling It Quit? by daduke2k(m): 12:26am On Jun 15, 2012
yeah lyk u changd nw?
Re: Ever Felt Guity After Calling It Quit? by ojisj1(f): 12:33am On Jun 15, 2012
it really hurt especially wen u still feel dat affection but because of secondstance around d situation u just hav 2 end d relationship witout looking back.

Am a very good example of ladies who trully fall in love wit a man dat my family was against nd his family 2 but we still kept on wit our feelins 4 each other hoping dat 1 day both families we accept but 5 yrs pass but still no improvement 4 our own good i just hav 2 end d relationship but could nt tell him d true reason but look 4 somtin else 2 because both of us r nt getting younger any more.

But 4 d fact dat both of u shares common feelins u hav 2 look back even if u want 2.
Re: Ever Felt Guity After Calling It Quit? by ijebabe: 12:36am On Jun 15, 2012
Yes I have, especially after seeing the person he ended up with afterwards sad
Re: Ever Felt Guity After Calling It Quit? by 190: 12:41am On Jun 15, 2012
^so you sef sabi dump person!!

heheheee life is indeed good ooh undecided
Re: Ever Felt Guity After Calling It Quit? by ijebabe: 12:49am On Jun 15, 2012
^^ Haven't you dumped a person before? Don't judge me, such things are not fun.
Re: Ever Felt Guity After Calling It Quit? by Roland17(m): 1:02am On Jun 15, 2012
Some relationships are meant for a particular time and reason, not every relationship would end up in Marriage and not every Marriage lasts forever, even the ones with the greatest potentials sometimes end with a heart break.

Calling quits can be very difficult sometimes, Love is never enough.. i have called quits before and am very proud of decisions i made...

1 Like

Re: Ever Felt Guity After Calling It Quit? by 190: 1:07am On Jun 15, 2012
ijebabe: ^^ Haven't you dumped a person before? Don't judge me, such things are not fun.

i dont dump

i eat use and run cheesy cheesy
Re: Ever Felt Guity After Calling It Quit? by ijebabe: 1:11am On Jun 15, 2012
190:

i dont dump

i eat use and run cheesy cheesy
Coward! cheesy
When will stop acting like a 'bad' guy and admit you've only had s[i]e[/i]x with one woman who is the love of ur life till date cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ever Felt Guity After Calling It Quit? by 190: 1:16am On Jun 15, 2012
WTF!! shocked shocked

Jesusss!!

one woman, FFS Ijebabe - in a month i shag like 3-4 different girls
including friends wit benefits and the likes
actively in 3 relationship - 2 whites and one nija
have 4 different girls in 4 different states scattered across nigeria

what more do you want!!
havent i tried enuf 4 my age angry angry
Re: Ever Felt Guity After Calling It Quit? by ijebabe: 1:19am On Jun 15, 2012
190: WTF!! shocked shocked

Jesusss!!

one woman, FFS Ijebabe - in a month i shag like 3-4 different girls
including friends wit benefits and the likes
actively in 3 relationship - 2 whites and one nija
have 4 different girls in 4 different states scattered across nigeria

what more do you want!!
havent i tried enuf 4 my age angry angry
It's alright, I understand. I'm not judging wink
Re: Ever Felt Guity After Calling It Quit? by 190: 1:23am On Jun 15, 2012
^Tot u were - anyway im thinking of adding you 2 my harlem of wives

i can buy you brazillian hair tomorrow - if u agree undecided
Re: Ever Felt Guity After Calling It Quit? by ijebabe: 1:37am On Jun 15, 2012
190: ^Tot u were - anyway im thinking of adding you 2 my harlem of wives

i can buy you brazillian hair tomorrow - if u agree undecided
Too late, Mr Cork already offered 2 goat for me undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is Your Biggest Physical Turn Off From A Girl? / "Love Doesn't Cost A Thing" Is A Lie! / Get Free Airtime If U Answer Dis 3 Questions Correctly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.