Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,796 members, 7,956,041 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:11 PM

Help Me Focus - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Me Focus (639 Views)

What's The Most Important Thing Guys Should Focus On Making Money Or Marriage / How Do I Break Up With My Girl Friend?... I Want To Focus On My Post Utme Exam / Ignore Your Relationship, Focus On Yourself! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Focus by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jun 14, 2012
nairalanders help please. I am not a pretender like most forumite here who uses several handles to solicit help. I am a liberal minded fellow who believe in honesty and transperency. I live a full life and i am consistent with reality,that is why my everyday living is eventful though not controversal. I weigh the goods that happen in my life against the bad and i am happy to continue living...i live my life but now my little world has been rattled or rather been provoked by my past. I am considering committing Murder or manslaughter whichever you counselled me on now.
My Ex of six months in connivance with her new would be husband arrested me this afternoon. My sin?...for maltreating his fiancee while she was with me. I was even made to sign some life guarantee documents on her head. Just imagine humiliations...while i was subjected to dehumanising tortue by the security operatives,the shegoat was giggling away. Advice please,do i kill the man and let the woman live or i kill the woman and let the man or i kill both then commit spiritual ascension to higher realm.
Re: Help Me Focus by Idowuogbo(f): 8:24pm On Jun 14, 2012
Perform jihad

Simples!
Re: Help Me Focus by Sijo01(f): 8:27pm On Jun 14, 2012
Lol, dis is hilarious!
Op, ar u 4real
Re: Help Me Focus by luckgames(m): 8:31pm On Jun 14, 2012
Crown Prince: nairalanders help please. I am not a pretender like most forumite here who uses several handles to solicit help. I am a liberal minded fellow who believe in honesty and transperency. I live a full life and i am consistent with reality,that is why my everyday living is eventful though not controversal. I weigh the goods that happen in my life against the bad and i am happy to continue living...i live my life but now my little world has been rattled or rather been provoked by my past. I am considering committing Murder or manslaughter whichever you counselled me on now.
My Ex of six months in connivance with her new would be husband arrested me this afternoon. My sin?...for maltreating his fiancee while she was with me. I was even made to sign some life guarantee documents on her head. Just imagine humiliations...while i was subjected to dehumanising tortue by the security operatives,the shegoat was giggling away. Advice please,do i kill the man and let the woman live or i kill the woman and let the man or i kill both then commit spiritual ascension to higher realm.
Is this April fool?
Kill her and go to jail for nasty P
Re: Help Me Focus by omega25red(m): 8:45pm On Jun 14, 2012
if your story is true (though i can beleive it happening in Nigeria) just let it go. Close the chapter of that part of your life. The man will come back to beg for forgivness later
Re: Help Me Focus by Agrika: 8:48pm On Jun 14, 2012
Lets hear the whole story at least from your side first
Re: Help Me Focus by RealBitch(f): 8:56pm On Jun 14, 2012
Jesus freak is at it again.....
Re: Help Me Focus by ikechukz(m): 9:08pm On Jun 14, 2012
@OP i'm very sure u did worse to her and i'm sure u still threaten her
Re: Help Me Focus by Mynd44: 9:09pm On Jun 14, 2012
Run out the guns. We are going to war.
An insult on one of us (Nairalander) is an insult on all of us. Where do they live?
Re: Help Me Focus by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jun 14, 2012
RealBitch: Jesus freak is at it again.....
Watch your tongue.
@MYND,do you know how to handle a .38? There is this guy here whose girlfriend is in possession of one. You do the hitting on my behalf...i am still grieving
Re: Help Me Focus by RealBitch(f): 9:17pm On Jun 14, 2012
Crown Prince:
Watch your tongue.
Omg!! Im shivering!!......mscheeew.
Re: Help Me Focus by freecocoa(f): 9:42pm On Jun 14, 2012
Just kill yourself instead,that's your best bet.

Wishing you a successful suicide.
Re: Help Me Focus by kunlery911(m): 9:56pm On Jun 14, 2012
Don't kill urself just commite suicide lol grin grin grin
I think they should start jailing ppl for thinking of killing ppl or thinking of committing suicide. So I thoink u thought be jailed just for the thought alone
Re: Help Me Focus by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jun 14, 2012
freecocoa: Just kill yourself instead,that's your best bet.

But why?
Re: Help Me Focus by freecocoa(f): 10:00pm On Jun 14, 2012
Crown Prince:
But why?
That will make the rage you feel go away na.
Re: Help Me Focus by Beync(f): 10:01pm On Jun 14, 2012
U must have done something wrong or threaten her life for her to have come to arrest u wit her husband to be. However grieve u r feeling now does not mean u should condemn urself and commit suicide. There is hope for the living. U can be happy again if ur forgive urself and those who have wronged you. If possible make peace with them so u have peace and turn a new a new leave. U can be happy again if u decide to, but killing any one among the 3of you will make ur life more painful.
Re: Help Me Focus by Goldieluks: 10:21pm On Jun 14, 2012
Killing yourself would not change the fact that you were humiliated for (reasons best known to you.
But picking up the pieces and moving on, is an option you would want to consider.
Allow yourself some time to let it slide, and please do not commit suicide.
Re: Help Me Focus by Tyche(m): 10:54pm On Jun 14, 2012
Mynd_44: Run out the guns. We are going to war.
An insult on one of us (Nairalander) is an insult on all of us. Where do they live?

LWKMD.
Re: Help Me Focus by Tyche(m): 10:58pm On Jun 14, 2012
Op, you cited three options; choose the one that comes easier to you.

Be rest assured that Mynd_44 is organising the whole of NLand in your favor.

Just post your address.
Re: Help Me Focus by 190: 11:41pm On Jun 14, 2012
Crown prince my man

At your age and experience you should have clearly known better when dealing
with the green snakes amongst your Nigerian female folks
Thank God i have been blessed wth the most sweetest, loving, adorable woman in my life today
and im more than sure that you would find someone too
Now i need you to grab your bible and read Mat 12:16 (tell me what it says)

My mother sed something to me which i would always continue to advice people wth
your GIRLFRIEND has to leave for your WIFE to step in
you have to remove all traits of that woman from your life
you already sed she was giggling while you were been beaten
if she could do that to you a dude she once opened her lips to claim she loved
then you should be more than happy that GOD indeed saved from the the deepest part of HELL on earth which she was going
to bring to you

You have to break loose and let her go
time alone would heal all wounds and if you have to HATE her - HATE HER to remove those traits of her from your life
how much more could someone HATE you and prove it than even getting you arrested!

Man your bigger and better than that
leave her to her new man and wish them the best,
Trust me, in 6months time you would be singing day in day out

and trust me in another couple of months you would see her and SPIT!!
Life has never been sweeter knowing fully well that you love someone and they shoved it in your face
you wont be afraid to love again but that Guilt would kill them daily - anywhere they find themselves

take a good look @ urself today and in 6months time look @ urself again
You'll be amazed @ what the power of GOD ALMIGHTY can do in your life

Thank me later

Now go . . and set yourself free
if you need tips - i can gladly help
Re: Help Me Focus by RealBitch(f): 1:31am On Jun 15, 2012
freecocoa: Just kill yourself instead,that's your best bet.

Re: Help Me Focus by Mynd44: 2:31am On Jun 15, 2012
Crown Prince:
Watch your tongue.
@MYND,do you know how to handle a .38? There is this guy here whose girlfriend is in possession of one. You do the hitting on my behalf...i am still grieving
Yes boss!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Are Women Still Moved By Words & Sincerity Of Men? / Most Extreme Wedding Proposals. / Polygamy As A Result Of Inability To Conceive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.