Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:47 AM

I'm In A Confuse State...don't Knw What To Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm In A Confuse State...don't Knw What To Do (981 Views)

She Keeps Cheating On Me But I Dont Really Knw What To Do / Please Help A Confuse Nairalander / Dont Knw What To Do,pls Advice Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm In A Confuse State...don't Knw What To Do by Berkeley01(m): 7:50am On Jun 15, 2012
Back in my high-school days,there was a gal,who was my classmate...,we were both gewd academically,alwayz competing for "1st" position in class(hahaha). Suddenly,i felt in-luv with her,but didnt ve d balls 2 tell her about my feelings,rather i told her friends... I later discovered dat she was dating a guy in anoda class,i not wanting 2 be a blockade 2 their relationship...,i killed ma feelingz 4 her.
2 yrz later,i met her in my varsity...,we exchanged banster and numbers...and we parted wayz. One 9t,a call entered ma fone,behold! She was d caller. She sounded nervous,and was stammering...,as a guy,i boldly asked her what d problem waz,she told me dat she'z going 2 tel me via SMS,and she dropped d kol. 5mins later,she sent a text,and d content was thus,"i knw u luved me during our high-skul dayz,ma frndz told me abt it. I also luved u then,buh cudn't tel u..." 2 cut d long story short,she said "can we date?"...frankly,i was and stil confuse on wat 2 tel her....coz am SNS(single not searching)...am afraid of hurting her. Am truly confuse...please i need ur opinions.
Re: I'm In A Confuse State...don't Knw What To Do by Nobody: 7:54am On Jun 15, 2012
LMAO grin

I thought this was something serious! angry
Re: I'm In A Confuse State...don't Knw What To Do by kilokeys(m): 8:15am On Jun 15, 2012
Hmmm.. Competing for d 1st position in school? What school? Oohh.. Okorocha obolo high school.
Well geniuses r stupi*d sometimes. What d heck! Go out with her dammit.. Stop being a wussy.
But wait!! What shld u do? I think say u like d babe? Why arent u searching? Every man needs kpekus.. Mtcheww who is this person gan sef?

2 Likes

Re: I'm In A Confuse State...don't Knw What To Do by dtamuno: 8:27am On Jun 15, 2012
guy wats ur problem, why are u confused abt dis? u said u love her and now she at ur door knocking an inlove wit u also,so why wait, stop being a pussy,DICK; go get her Tiger grin, an dnt fink ur gonna break her heart, just believe u will treat her rite cos dats wat she deserves from you ok,.
Re: I'm In A Confuse State...don't Knw What To Do by Dyt(f): 9:15am On Jun 15, 2012
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: I'm In A Confuse State...don't Knw What To Do by 190: 9:20am On Jun 15, 2012
these kids again
Re: I'm In A Confuse State...don't Knw What To Do by Godmother(f): 9:26am On Jun 15, 2012
A clear case of wanting whaat you can't have grin
Then in high skul u wanted her when she was unavailable. Now that she is you are SNS. Smh
Re: I'm In A Confuse State...don't Knw What To Do by tellwisdom: 9:52am On Jun 15, 2012
[url=http://][img]http:///gallery/d/82732-2/Pooping_shower.gif?[/img][/url]

1 Like

Re: I'm In A Confuse State...don't Knw What To Do by 2goodbobo(m): 9:52am On Jun 15, 2012
I go tell Mama say na wetin you dey do for school be that!
Re: I'm In A Confuse State...don't Knw What To Do by kpolli(m): 11:19am On Jun 15, 2012
K
Re: I'm In A Confuse State...don't Knw What To Do by Nobody: 11:54am On Jun 15, 2012
My advice. When a woman loves you, it's for real especially when she's nervous abt it. Guy, if i were you, i will accept her offer considering the fact that you guys are shy lovers in secondary school. grin
Re: I'm In A Confuse State...don't Knw What To Do by mspookie: 2:44am On Jun 17, 2012
This kinda thread in 2012...SMH! Pray about it,let d holy spirit lead u,KMT. Both of u need to return to wherever u started from, u haven't grown a bit. Feels like my lil cousin tellin me a story; Aunty Pookie...bla bla bla cheesy
Re: I'm In A Confuse State...don't Knw What To Do by cindyrella(f): 5:26am On Jun 17, 2012
undecided undecided undecided
Re: I'm In A Confuse State...don't Knw What To Do by Mynd44: 6:28am On Jun 17, 2012
Nerds.

(1) (Reply)

I'm So Scared Rite Nw / Will You Marry A Guy That Is Not Very Romantic / Nigerian Girls Having Multiple Boyfriends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.