Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,701 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

$3m Bribery Scandal: Ex-speaker Patricia Etteh Blows Hot! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / $3m Bribery Scandal: Ex-speaker Patricia Etteh Blows Hot! (14914 Views)

Patricia Etteh Graduates From Buckingham University / Patricia Etteh Decamps From PDP To APC / Former House Of Rep Speaker Patricia Etteh Defects To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

$3m Bribery Scandal: Ex-speaker Patricia Etteh Blows Hot! by Slyr0x: 11:48am On Jun 15, 2012
“Now, Nigerians know who is corrupt and who is not. It is a big shame, it has further ridiculed the image of the House. Basically, what we read in the newspapers does not come as a surprise having had relationship with him for a very long time. He is the leader of the cartel...I did not steal any money. What happened when they were

calling for my removal was a mere anticipatory spending, no money was missing. Dimeji Bankole, whom Farouk installed, spent over N400 million to renovate his official quarters, which I wanted to renovate with just N40 million, and sold it to himself for N100 million. "

Those were the words of former Speaker of the House of Representatives, Mrs. Patricia Etteh, on the self confession by the Chairman of the Ad-hoc Committee on Fuel Subsidy Regime, Farouk Lawan, that he took $620,000 bribe from the Chairman of Forte Oil, Mr. Femi Otedola. More than four years after she was removed as Speaker, Etteh yesterday said Lawan's culpability has justified her innocence.

http://www.elombah.com/index.php/latest-news/11445-3m-bribery-scandal-ex-speaker-patricia-etteh-blows-hot
Re: $3m Bribery Scandal: Ex-speaker Patricia Etteh Blows Hot! by gbadexy(m): 12:21pm On Jun 15, 2012
This woman head strong o. She has been vindicated from all corners.
Imagine farouk lawan of the so called integrity group having no integrity.

2 Likes

Re: $3m Bribery Scandal: Ex-speaker Patricia Etteh Blows Hot! by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jun 15, 2012
Slyr0x: “Now, Nigerians know who is corrupt and who is not. It is a big shame, it has further ridiculed the image of the House. Basically, what we read in the newspapers does not come as a surprise having had relationship with him for a very long time. He is the leader of the cartel...I did not steal any money. What happened when they were

calling for my removal was a mere anticipatory spending, no money was missing. Dimeji Bankole, whom Farouk installed, spent over N400 million to renovate his official quarters, which I wanted to renovate with just N40 million, and sold it to himself for N100 million. "

Those were the words of former Speaker of the House of Representatives, Mrs. Patricia Etteh, on the self confession by the Chairman of the Ad-hoc Committee on Fuel Subsidy Regime, Farouk Lawan, that he took $620,000 bribe from the Chairman of Forte Oil, Mr. Femi Otedola. More than four years after she was removed as Speaker, Etteh yesterday said Lawan's culpability has justified her innocence.

http://www.elombah.com/index.php/latest-news/11445-3m-bribery-scandal-ex-speaker-patricia-etteh-blows-hot

Taaaaa Patty, shattaaaap ya mouth... a thief is a thief.... As far as i'm concerned. all members of the house of rep are thieves..... angry

6 Likes

Re: $3m Bribery Scandal: Ex-speaker Patricia Etteh Blows Hot! by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jun 15, 2012
So Farouk of al pple is a green snake unda d .......[b][/b]
Re: $3m Bribery Scandal: Ex-speaker Patricia Etteh Blows Hot! by Canisma(m): 12:31pm On Jun 15, 2012
We all know that it is Jonathan that set the farouk man up.
All in the aim of burying the probe report.
Ok na, farouk is guilty - HANG HIM.

But please mr. PRESIDENT, Implement the Probe Report NOW !

As for Etteh, i cant believe that this woman still got back to the House again.
Or is she speaking from her village ?
PDP sucks... BIG TIME. *sighs*

2 Likes

Re: $3m Bribery Scandal: Ex-speaker Patricia Etteh Blows Hot! by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jun 15, 2012
Etteh is mad, how much does a brand new house cost ? She opened her smelling mouth to say she wanted to renovate with "just 40m naira'.

3 Likes

Re: $3m Bribery Scandal: Ex-speaker Patricia Etteh Blows Hot! by IYANGBALI: 12:39pm On Jun 15, 2012
wise_many2k:

Taaaaa Patty, shattaaaap ya mouth... a thief is a thief.... As far as i'm concerned. all members of the house of rep are thieves..... angry
GBAM

1 Like

Re: $3m Bribery Scandal: Ex-speaker Patricia Etteh Blows Hot! by SkyBlue1: 12:40pm On Jun 15, 2012
Canisma: We all know that it is Jonathan that set the farouk man up.

Have you no shame? ? ?
SERIOUSLY, have you no iota of shame?
Was the doucebag forced to take the money?
Was a gun pointed at his head to take the money? Ugh. Disgusting.

5 Likes

Re: $3m Bribery Scandal: Ex-speaker Patricia Etteh Blows Hot! by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jun 15, 2012
this whole thing just makes me wonder...today 1 story,tomorrow another contradicting tale.God have mercy on our leaders
Re: $3m Bribery Scandal: Ex-speaker Patricia Etteh Blows Hot! by Yeske2(m): 12:43pm On Jun 15, 2012
Wonders shall never cease to happen in Naija, imagine a thief calling someone else one. Don't blame her sha, na Farouk cause am.

2 Likes

Re: $3m Bribery Scandal: Ex-speaker Patricia Etteh Blows Hot! by banmaster(m): 12:44pm On Jun 15, 2012

camot there, gej no get mouth na obj dey run everytin

1 Like

Re: $3m Bribery Scandal: Ex-speaker Patricia Etteh Blows Hot! by Orikinla(m): 12:46pm On Jun 15, 2012
Birds of the same feather
Flock together.

Welcome to the Hysteria in Nigeria.
Part 1.
Re: $3m Bribery Scandal: Ex-speaker Patricia Etteh Blows Hot! by luv2talk(m): 12:48pm On Jun 15, 2012
Hmmm.....Interesting
Re: $3m Bribery Scandal: Ex-speaker Patricia Etteh Blows Hot! by ypzilanti: 12:48pm On Jun 15, 2012
FUEL SUBSIDY REPORT MUST DIE!

An action movie starring Farouk Lawan and Femi Otedola.

Now showing at National Assembly Complex, Abuja.

Produced by Olusegun Obasanjo.

Directed by Goodluck Jonathan.

Assistant Director is Deziani Maduekwe.

Must be over 18 and tired of Nigeria to view.

5 Likes

Re: $3m Bribery Scandal: Ex-speaker Patricia Etteh Blows Hot! by dabrake(m): 12:49pm On Jun 15, 2012

1 Like

Re: $3m Bribery Scandal: Ex-speaker Patricia Etteh Blows Hot! by maskara01: 12:54pm On Jun 15, 2012
i pray he rots in hell....it only shows how intelligent an aboki and an ogbeni are....so tell me whose smart?
Re: $3m Bribery Scandal: Ex-speaker Patricia Etteh Blows Hot! by ebamma(m): 1:11pm On Jun 15, 2012
to show u how the steal us blind,so patricia etteh used 40million naira, an amount that can build two new flats,just for renovation of her apartment.
Re: $3m Bribery Scandal: Ex-speaker Patricia Etteh Blows Hot! by funshybam(m): 1:14pm On Jun 15, 2012

and you think that the report he suggested could be reliable even with this attricity? GUY, PUT ON YOUR THINKING CAP!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: $3m Bribery Scandal: Ex-speaker Patricia Etteh Blows Hot! by Baawaa(m): 1:14pm On Jun 15, 2012
We have no leader in this country
Re: $3m Bribery Scandal: Ex-speaker Patricia Etteh Blows Hot! by trigar12(m): 1:19pm On Jun 15, 2012
Farounk d crook. I pity 9ja sha
Re: $3m Bribery Scandal: Ex-speaker Patricia Etteh Blows Hot! by Willy7(m): 1:21pm On Jun 15, 2012
wait wait wait,did i just read someone say 'JUST 40million for renovation?40 million is now a JUST?Na wa o,hell is sure empty,we have them among us.God help us.
Re: $3m Bribery Scandal: Ex-speaker Patricia Etteh Blows Hot! by andyanders: 1:23pm On Jun 15, 2012
Eteh no dey complain say she no steal. She just stole 40m, and that Bank-Ole stole more of which was 400Million. That her own was small. Now that Farouk Lawal come steal pass her. That until Nigerians take arm to kill law makers and house of assemblies, no going back from stealing because another corrupt members will be inaugurated to know how to steal pass Farouk. All of them are cursed already so, no matter how the probe goes, they will all reconvene to find another good pen robber and probe expert that would know the way to steal without the deal getting blown up. He must also carry others along if he or she wants to be a good member like, Bank-Ole.
Re: $3m Bribery Scandal: Ex-speaker Patricia Etteh Blows Hot! by Degis(m): 1:23pm On Jun 15, 2012
Ordinary Nigerians renovate their Personal Houses with more than N40 million, so you guys should hold your peace. Please check how much is used to build Houses in Lekki, VGC, Banana Island etc. simply put, this woman is a saint compared to that guy called FAROUK
Re: $3m Bribery Scandal: Ex-speaker Patricia Etteh Blows Hot! by 1025: 1:30pm On Jun 15, 2012
in all, what we see here is a show of shame by the so-called peoples'democratic party. all the notorious criminals in nigeria are members of pdp. give me any public and shameless criminal, i will tell you how he/she is linked to pdp. from etteh to bankole down to farook, one thing is common - they end up as innocent men.

1 Like

Re: $3m Bribery Scandal: Ex-speaker Patricia Etteh Blows Hot! by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jun 15, 2012
SmH..... Shame no dey Naija at all......
Re: $3m Bribery Scandal: Ex-speaker Patricia Etteh Blows Hot! by Babamide(m): 1:32pm On Jun 15, 2012
Degis: Ordinary Nigerians renovate their Personal Houses with more than N40 million, so you guys should hold your peace. Please check how much is used to build Houses in Lekki, VGC, Banana Island etc. simply put, this woman is a saint compared to that guy called FAROUK
Did you say ordinary nigerians? Which ordinary nigerian has ever seen 4omillion naira?

4 Likes

Re: $3m Bribery Scandal: Ex-speaker Patricia Etteh Blows Hot! by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jun 15, 2012
Babamide:
Did you say ordinary nigerians? Which ordinary nigerian has ever seen 4omillion naira?

Abeg help me ask am sad

1 Like

Re: $3m Bribery Scandal: Ex-speaker Patricia Etteh Blows Hot! by tessyade: 1:39pm On Jun 15, 2012
So this woman still has the guts to say somethings publicly in Nigeria. In an ideal environment, this woman should be speaking from jail but in Nigeria everything goes.
Re: $3m Bribery Scandal: Ex-speaker Patricia Etteh Blows Hot! by Kayman3(m): 1:41pm On Jun 15, 2012
BANKOLE
FARUK LAWAL
PATRICIA ETEH

I think Obj is correct when he called them rouge.

All of them are THIEVES
Re: $3m Bribery Scandal: Ex-speaker Patricia Etteh Blows Hot! by nerodenero: 1:41pm On Jun 15, 2012
Wish it was China,so many heads would have been separated from their bodies.The question is 'which way Nigeria,which way are we going?'

1 Like

Re: $3m Bribery Scandal: Ex-speaker Patricia Etteh Blows Hot! by Opoki(m): 1:43pm On Jun 15, 2012
Billyonaire: Etteh is mad, how much does a brand new house cost ? She opened her smelling mouth to say she wanted to renovate with "just 40m naira'.
Guy its not much if you really know about interior decor of an executive office of ther calibre. Though i don't support fraud!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Releases ₦185 Billion For Calabar-Itu Highway Dualisation / 2023: Ekeremor PDP Leaders Raise ₦10 Million For Dickson's Nomination Form / Boko Haram Has Killed More Muslims - Ningi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.