Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,487 members, 7,958,477 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:13 PM

Nigeria Passport - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigeria Passport (1038 Views)

List Of Countries Nigeria Passport Holders Can Travel Visa Free / Can Any Tell Me Which Country Nigeria Passport Holder Can Go Without Visa / Nigeria Passport Offices ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Passport by Pelumiv(m): 4:24pm On Jun 15, 2012
I am planning to get Nigeria passport. I will like to get more info about the requirements and how to go about it from someone that just did there's. Thanks in advance.
Re: Nigeria Passport by Efe25(f): 4:12pm On Jun 19, 2012
Pelumiv: I am planning to get Nigeria passport. I will like to get more info about the requirements and how to go about it from someone that just did there's. Thanks in advance.

Have you previously owned a Nigerian passport?
Re: Nigeria Passport by Pelumiv(m): 5:44pm On Jun 19, 2012
Nope Ma.
Re: Nigeria Passport by Onyeara: 6:10pm On Jun 19, 2012
you have to come with national id, letter from state of origin, and 15k,declaratoon of age, will take three days for the process at alagbon office ikoyi
Re: Nigeria Passport by Pelumiv(m): 10:33pm On Jun 19, 2012
Onyeara: you have to come with national id, letter from state of origin, and 15k,declaratoon of age, will take three days for the process at alagbon office ikoyi

Thank you very much Mr Onyeara. My problem is am in Lagos, how can i get the letter from my state of origin or you meant local Government.
Re: Nigeria Passport by Nobody: 10:33am On Jun 20, 2012
Onyeara: you have to come with national id, letter from state of origin, and 15k,declaratoon of age, will take three days for the process at alagbon office ikoyi

@Onyeara,
My friend has some issues on her passport. She used 03 Apr 1983 as her DOB when she got the passport but would now want to change it to her real DOB which is 14 Apr 1981. The passport was issued in Festac Lagos, please advise me on how she could go about it and the likely costs. Thanks
Re: Nigeria Passport by 19naia(m): 10:18pm On Jun 20, 2012
Hello,i am wondering also for myself about getting nigerian pssport...I owned one as a youngster before i was 16 years old....last time i saw my passport was when i was 16 years old -decades ago...I went abroad and never concerned myself with it again...i know the application process and i must pay extra for the lost passport after officially reporting it missing...the problem is i do not know the passport number and that is a requirement on the replacement application for lost passport...I am also dual citizen...What will be the solution for me to proceed without the old passport and no knowledge of the old passport numberTHANKS ANYONE....I am willing to travel to Nigeria on visa to nigeria in my foriegn passport and then apply for nigerian passport there if it is simpler that way with my nigerian cousin in lagos to testify to our same nigerian grandfather(deceased-1988)....I have over 1 year before i plan to arrange trip to nigeria again....thanks
Re: Nigeria Passport by Pelumiv(m): 12:04pm On Jun 21, 2012
Dont we have Immigration peepz here to help us out ni?
Re: Nigeria Passport by justwise(m): 1:37pm On Jun 21, 2012
Pelumiv: Dont we have Immigration peepz here to help us out ni?

All the info on this links will give you all you need.

https://www.nairaland.com/89378/info-needed-nigerias-e-passport

https://portal.immigration.gov.ng/?p=passportguidelines
Re: Nigeria Passport by Pelumiv(m): 3:45pm On Jun 21, 2012
Thanks Oga Justwise, i was wondering where u at before ni?

(1) (Reply)

Which Country In The World Do You Wish You Were Born In? / Dangerous Travel: Countries To Avoid / How Do I Bring Someone From Nigeria To Look After My Kids?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.