Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,173 members, 7,821,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Should Tall Girls Wear High Heels? - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Should Tall Girls Wear High Heels? (14521 Views)

Checkout What The Next Generation High-heels Will Look Like (photo) / Why Do Nigerian Girls Wear Jeans Without Pants? / Why Do Some Ladies Wear High Heel Shoes They Cant Walk In? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should Tall Girls Wear High Heels? by olaojo: 4:29pm On Jun 19, 2012
No, tall boys should wear it.
Re: Should Tall Girls Wear High Heels? by cowgurl: 4:38pm On Jun 19, 2012
Heels? I love wearing 'em, my mum has been on my case about it like forever and now when she sees me on it, she just shakes her head like I don't understand why a tall girl like you should b wearing them shoes grin
Re: Should Tall Girls Wear High Heels? by chucky234(m): 4:40pm On Jun 19, 2012
You need to attend of those beauty pageant to have a first hand experience of what tall girls look like on heels,simply sexies.
Re: Should Tall Girls Wear High Heels? by SpiritofOkija(m): 4:40pm On Jun 19, 2012
cowgurl: Heels? I love wearing 'em, my mum has been on my case about it like forever and now when she sees me on it, she just shakes her head like I don't understand why a tall girl like you should b wearing them shoes grin

WOW!!

I love tall girls.. Add me on BB (0703312419)
Re: Should Tall Girls Wear High Heels? by Akinjide2001(m): 5:27pm On Jun 19, 2012
Some girls wear heels not because dey want 2 but because, dey see others wearing it. While some av inferiority complex probs, so wear it 2 become more secure
Re: Should Tall Girls Wear High Heels? by cowgurl: 5:48pm On Jun 19, 2012
Spirit of Okija:

WOW!!

I love tall girls.. Add me on BB (0703312419)
Woah! Am sorry I can't, thanks for offering anyways.
Re: Should Tall Girls Wear High Heels? by oloriooko(m): 6:35pm On Jun 19, 2012
Rubbish
No they should wear agoi rubber shoe undecided nonsense
Re: Should Tall Girls Wear High Heels? by zenith2k9: 11:17pm On Jun 19, 2012
they wear it simply because it makes their curves come out well
Re: Should Tall Girls Wear High Heels? by AmakaG29(f): 12:46am On Jun 20, 2012
They lengthen the legs, accent the calves, and help with walking more gracefully and maintaining a nice posture
I love heels
Re: Should Tall Girls Wear High Heels? by Ivynwa(f): 4:21am On Jun 20, 2012
zenith2k9: they wear it simply because it makes their curves come out well

Toluth: Heels wearing is not majorly to make ladies taller, but to look more sexy and elegant..cos the heels raises their hips, which makes them sexier...

Amaka G29: They lengthen the legs, accent the calves, and help with walking more gracefully and maintaining a nice posture
I love heels

These three posters came close to one great thing high-heel shoes does for ladies.
It raises up/positions the *ss/bombom/cheeks of the b*ttocks in a great way which also causes the chest to thrust forward and the back to arch thus giving the wearer a very beautiful look. Many women that wear it doesn't even know or haven't observed that. Most of us just know that it makes one look nice and lovely without knowing how it really does that. You get to know that when you hear shoe designers talk because they put those angle of tilts into considerations while designing. It also boost up the height, a lady on a high -heel shoes and in that sexy posture can't help but walk elegantly and beautifully.

I love high-heel shoes too, I'm tall enough yet I like the additional height it gives. I am not one to keep aside my high-heel shoes because the other person is short---na me tell the person make e be short engine. grin

2 Likes

Re: Should Tall Girls Wear High Heels? by Agrika: 9:46am On Jun 20, 2012
Infact!! I even like her keeping her heels on during sex.. Makes her fhuck like a IndecentStar!! cool

Short girls in heels are just like fat people in bikinis...

Epic FAIL...[/quote]
Spirit of Okija: Infact!! I even like her keeping her heels on during sex.. Makes her fhuck like a IndecentStar!! cool

Epic FAIL...
[quote author=Spirit of Okija]Infact!! I even like her keeping her heels on during sex.. Makes her fhuck like a IndecentStar!! cool

mama!
Re: Should Tall Girls Wear High Heels? by Nobody: 10:48am On Jun 20, 2012
I love love love heels and I am tall. I even wear heels instead of snickers when I am going out for a walk. grin
Re: Should Tall Girls Wear High Heels? by collinsn007(m): 12:02pm On Jun 20, 2012
mukina2: Yes.
It makes them look extra sexy grin
the taller the better.
erm but if you are going on a date with a short guy, please do not try it.
nawa o.. mukina u no dey try o all dis lekpa girls wey dey wear d heel go break ooo at least e go beta pass chewin stick
Re: Should Tall Girls Wear High Heels? by collinsn007(m): 12:04pm On Jun 20, 2012
Agrika: Infact!! I even like her keeping her heels on during sex.. Makes her fhuck like a IndecentStar!! cool

Epic FAIL...Infact!! I even like her keeping her heels on during sex.. Makes her fhuck like a IndecentStar!! cool

Epic FAIL...
Infact!! I even like her keeping her heels on during sex.. Makes her fhuck like a IndecentStar!! cool

mama!
wetin be dis abeg trowey am
Re: Should Tall Girls Wear High Heels? by OILOFGLADNESS: 3:57pm On Jun 20, 2012
ITS A MATTER OF CHOICE
Re: Should Tall Girls Wear High Heels? by dj5naira(m): 8:24pm On Jun 20, 2012
They shouldn't, unless they are tall as MI.
Re: Should Tall Girls Wear High Heels? by Ivynwa(f): 12:41am On Jun 23, 2012
However much women like high heels for the sexy look effects (Butt sticking out,back arched, chest thrust forward, tightened/flexed calf muscle) it is important that we note that high heels causes a shift in the centre of gravity of the body which makes the wearer prone to fall/instability.

High heels causes the pelvic region to tilt and is not good for women that are pregnant as it can cause miscarriage.
Re: Should Tall Girls Wear High Heels? by OgaMadam(f): 9:23am On Jul 22, 2015
Then Victoria Beckham wouldn't have popped out 4 kids by now
Re: Should Tall Girls Wear High Heels? by awule: 5:14pm On Oct 30, 2017
MAKE N150K MONTHLY PROFIT RESELLING QUALITY FEMALE FOOTWEARS WITH START-UP CAPITAL OF N35K

Are you unemployed looking for non-existent jobs?

Are you a full-time housewife looking for a means of income to support your husband?

Are you a student looking for a means of income to support yourself in school?
Are you in paid employment presently, but you need an extra means of income to augment your meager salary?

THIS OPPORTUNITY IS FOR YOU! Male or female, this business is for everybody!

The mega business of female footwears!

Footwear generally is a basic need for humans; everybody wears shoe hence the global industries and business that has been created around manufacturing and supply of footwears. But the unique thing about female footwears is the fashion fad and constant demand for latest design from time to time. Ladies are fond of buying “matching shoes” for every new clothes they buy and events they attend. Footwear designers are struggling to come up with latest designs to satiate this fashion craze.
Hence the market potential for female footwears globally is enormous and Nigeria’s market being the biggest in Africa is largely untapped.

Who we are and why you need to buy from us?

BethelMendels Int’l Ltd is a major importer and Nigeria’s number one online female footwears wholesaler,
Our Female footwears are quality UK-Standard classic shoes sold at very affordable prices. We have constant stock of various designs, colours and sizes(37-41). We delight our numerous customers and bulk buyers by constantly introducing new and latest designs from time to time. We supply A- CLASS boutiques in Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt and in almost every state in Nigeria .We also have numerous customers in many West Africa Countries. Many Online female fashion and footwear store in Nigeria are our loyal customers
WHY YOU NEED TO BUY BULK FEMALE FOOTWEARS FROM US
1. We sell quality UK-Standard footwears
2. Our footwears designs are classic and durable
3. You enjoy fantastic bulk price discount ( cheaper than what you can get in any big market in Nigeria)
4. Our footwears are sold almost x3 profit margin in most boutiques
5. We offer nationwide delivery( your order on whatsapp and receive goods at your doorstep)
6. When you buy from us, we save you time, stress and money spent in buy from open market
7. We offer and stock new and latest foot wears designs from time to time
8. We offer free delivery nationwide when you buy above 100 pairs of shoes

HOW TO MAKE 150K MONTHLY PROFIT RESELLING OUR FEMALE FOOTWEARS

The recommended retail price of our female foot wears is N5,000
Wholesale prices (minimum quantity purchase: 10pcs)
Buy 10 -49pcs @ N3,500/pcs
Buy 50 -99pcs @ N3,300/pcs
Buy 100 -500pcs @ N3,100/pcs

Okay, let us assume that you are starting with a minimum purchase of 10pcs @N3,500/pc and you sell @ N5,000/pc. Your profit margin would be N1,500/pc ( please try not to be greedy with the price you sell. At N5,000, you would sell very fast. Sales volume, turnover and repeat purchases are the keys to any successful business)

If your profit margin per shoe you sell is N1,500, then if you sell a minimum of 100 pairs of Shoes in a month, you are likely going to make N150K gross profit.

SOME MARKETING TIPS:
1. Personal Selling: talk to everybody you know about your shoes; friends, colleague, neighbor, your brothers and sisters in church or mosque. Visit offices with samples of your shoes to sell to busy workers,
2. Sell with Flyers or Handbills: Print quality flyers or handbills and distribute strategically to places where you could get potential buyers, place some flyers at hair salons, hotels, airports, etc.
3. Whatsapp Marketing: build a broadcast list of potential buyers of whatsapp users and sell to them.
4. Sell on Social Media platforms: sell on Facebook, instagram, twitter by massively sharing your post. Also use paid advert on these platforms
5. Place classified advert on Soft-Sell margazines
6. Sell on online market places: konga, jumia, dealdey etc
7. Sell on free online classified platforms: olx, jiji, chuktu etc
What are you waiting for?

Call/whatsapp: Call/whatsapp: 08180065490, 08036911296, 07065804088
This opportunity is for Female boutique owners, Online Fashion &Footwears stores, online marketers and start-up entrepreneurs (you can start with just N35k)
Hurry! Buy and stock your preferred designs while stock last( we bring in new designs from time to time while old designs may be out of stock. So it is wise to stock any design you like
Visit: www.mendelsfootwears.com

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hair Business In Nigeria: A Booming Industry / You Need A Wrist Watch? Check Here!!!!! / Learn How To Mix Cream Like A Pro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.