Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:09 AM

My Suicide Note - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Suicide Note (2858 Views)

I Am Committing Suicide Today.just Anytime Now / How Do You Deal With Suicide Thoughts? / A Female Doctor Commits Suicide After Testing Positive To Hiv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Suicide Note by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jun 18, 2012
^^I think you need to chill. I guess you are an introvert and melancholic by nature. Despite your sadness i can sense a drive. work on that. True friends i have discovered are gifts from God but in order to attract true friends you must learn to be one. I know it sounds like a cliche but it is true. Try it, it works. Life is Tough, but you have to be tougher, some have it easier but that is not your concern. The only car you are driving is you sometimes it will break down, sometimes it needs to be serviced and yes sometimes you need to buy a new one. This is the God factor, contrary to a lot of beliefs out there God exists and we are designed to have a relationship with him some people come to this truth at a later point in life and some never do they fill their lives with any and all sorts of things and still come up empty.

When you accept your creator you understand life better. You are able to weather alot of storms and still stand strong because you live by faith and not by sight. As a man thinketh in his heart so is he. Focus on suicide and you will be further depressed, focus on your dreams despite the odds and you will reach out of yourself. Making friends is not that tough, smile, be courageous because life itself is full of rejection from people, nobody will understand you until you learn to communicate. Train your mind to think happy thoughts. Reach out to others. You dont need to kill yourself life is short as it is you may soon get to meet death if he is all you think about. Find God and get joy.
Re: My Suicide Note by Chuksxp: 11:55pm On Jun 20, 2012
God never promised an easy life but He did promise He'd be with us through the fire and storm. @OP, I thank God you didn't go through with the suicide. And for any other person who may be contemplating suicide, please rethink. God put you on this earth for a purpose and He's given you all you need to overcome and press through!
Re: My Suicide Note by Nobody: 12:08am On Jun 21, 2012
am beginning to see the purpose of God in my life...
Re: My Suicide Note by mrkels(m): 11:16am On Jun 23, 2012
Men I don't know what to tell you. I'm glad you are begining to see things clearly. There's something you should know that you are so not alone in this your present situation, people have it worse than you, I know of an uncle of mine who is over 50 and has nothing , just 6 wives and over 40 children, this man in questoin has no bank account self, and all his bro n sistas are extremely wealthy. But he has never contemplated suiside, instead, he lures women to his. Bed, they feed him and give him children. Am not saying what he does is okay or honourable cos its not and I hate it when he comes around me, but all am saying is that he found a way out of his situation . He didn't terminate his life because his junoir bro n sis are way wealthier than him or all his mates around him. You can use this infomation to your advantage. Do something to survive, I'm not encouraging any form of dangerous activities please note. There. Are very many legit/moral things you can do with yourself. Get busy,occupy yourself istead of being idle, you have a laptop or a phone you used in accessing nairaland, use it to your advantage to source for information about how to develop yourself,maybe in the ict field, you learn web designs, coding, app develpoment, or you could just write articles,blog with monetization, be a reseller or offer some services online,anything man.these things are not easy but they are real. Take me for instance, I have been blogging since 2008 and I only got my first check of 400p last month.(Blogging is not easy I have to say) That's after 4 years.I recently learnt how to design websites and the I just did one for my dad's church where they gave me 200k .you can do any of these things my brother these info's are on the internet for free. You really should get busy.
Re: My Suicide Note by maryswags: 9:19pm On Jun 23, 2012
agabaI23: Send me an email. Even if I cannot change your mind, I can help you do the thing. Do it fast. I am waiting.

U need help honestly!
Re: My Suicide Note by agabaI23(m): 10:41pm On Jun 23, 2012
maryswags:

U need help honestly!
How do you mean hun?
Re: My Suicide Note by maryswags: 2:50am On Jun 24, 2012
iroko23: by sept this year,i would be 30years old.i got nothing to show for those 30years of existence on earth.true,i have a Bsc,but of wot use is it if it cant fetch me nothing?i dont have a job at my age,no single investment no NOTHING!
my whole life has been a Lie,a big joke-a sinister joke.people see me on the outside and think i am doing well.when i cry for help,people laugh thinking am only kidding or just complaining unnecesarily-But i do need help!igot my Bsc 8years ago...8years and i have been carrying that crazy document around...now begging for a job.NOMORE-am gonna burn that certificate up just before i do that which am about to do.
how do you think i survived all this while.am i not old enuf to raise a family?am smart and intelligent or am i just so dull i cant get a job?am i the dullest nigerian alive?i think not.
what happened to all my dreams as a child of building my house,driving a fancy car and raising a handsome family?how can i do all of this when i live from hand to mouth?
they say "All men make mistakes but only a great man realises his mistakes and corects it"(or some fancy shyte like that)my whole life is a mistake and am about to correct it...by ending it..am certain about that,what i am undecided yet is the means.
my whole life has been a waste,my mind is so bleeped up i dont even know what shyte is anymore.
they say "suiciders" are cowards,i say they are brave and courageous...the truth is am tired...fed up.infact am done,INFINITO.gud byre crazy world...Bleep you all
KABOOOM

It is well with you poster! Please don't think of suicide! It will surprise you that u need 2 b thankful wen u hear other peoples stories! Left secondary school wen I was 15, stayed 6 years at home passing jamb witout getting admission, I'm 4 years out of school now, with a 2.1, not even a 10k job, got married a year ago, had 3 miscarriages.,here am I,I'm 29!..d list is endless my dear, if you visit d ttc thread on health section of nairaIand you will know that people have issues! I want to encourage you dear, just be hopeful, there's light @ d end of every tunnel...personally I believe ppl that have places going to are frustrated by d devil(so he thinks,he's only a liar!), cos if u have no destination,he has no business on ur path. My dear just hold on, after d darkest night, dawn follows! God loves you and knows u will make it,that's why you still have your breath in you! Here's my email maryswags@yahoo.com...feel free to mail me please...thanks and God bless you!
Re: My Suicide Note by maryswags: 2:52am On Jun 24, 2012
V_Official®:
So far you're thinking of committing suicide, that's great... infact, Fantastic... you may just eish to read what i've gotten for you...
incase you wish not to change your mind, please, say me well to my great grannies and... oh... a friend of mine died recently... please, check him out for me... i dunno think he really made it to heaven, the two of you might probably be sharing a flat in hell... dunno forget to pagr me from hell too...

1. your life story is a real nollywood movie, don't you think... make some researches and or search for some contacts... you'll get people willing to buy your story...

2. There are sites that'll pay you for writing articles... you'll make some cool cash..

3. If you dunno mind, you might wish to go i to adult film, it'll pay you bunch...

4. Sell on ebay...
There are people willing to buy that your new Aba made sneakers you bought for 1500 naira at around €50..., you can sell beads too...

5. if you dunno mind relocating, working as a bus driver in another state might help...

6. Fashion designing might be very cool if you can ply your trade where you are not known..

7. and oh... you get money being gay, some spots are open in Abj..

Good Bye guy...
Try printing your Obituary posters now... it migjt encourage some other people to join you...
and oh...
are you poisoning yourself or trying the rope thingy
i'll advise the rope thingy coz of the adventure...
Adieu!!!

If you decide to choose any, just point it out and i'll be more than willing to expansiate and help.

Adieu once again.

What kind of a human being are you? Do u have blood flowing thru ur veins? Or kerosine?
Re: My Suicide Note by Ivynwa(f): 3:04am On Jun 24, 2012
Oh my God, I was holding my heart from the beginning of this thread and only exhaled when the poster came back feeling better. Poster be strong dearie, look around you and inside you and you may find the key that leads to the realization of your dreams after all. I am hoping that things turn around for you in no distant future. Plenty hugs to you and the others that reached you in time with their warmth! The others that were talking hard and unfeeling to a person that depressed and suicidal, is that how you treat your fellow depressed human you meet on the lane of life? Think about that.
Re: My Suicide Note by calabaman(m): 4:30pm On Jun 25, 2012
@Poster: It can only get better ie If you give God a chance in your life. Dont ever contemplate such an option again! Rather choose GOD! Choose to fight! And i tell u it wud work out well for u @ the end. Whatever job that comes your way ryt now pick it, put pride aside! As the bible says an idle mind is the devils workshop. When u get such a job try and put sometin aside no matter how little and bit by bit when u have saved sometin substantial u can start of a business of ur own! Its never too late. . Unless you decide so! And i know u are no coward
Re: My Suicide Note by mhsanni(f): 7:37pm On Jun 25, 2012
Sanjanets: Can drugs cure depression? If yes,pls tell me d name & where to buy it.Pls,send to sanjanets@yahoo.com.Tanx in anticipation!

yeah...dere r drugs dat cure depresion...but dey aint bot over d counter..u need a Drs prescription to get dem.
Re: My Suicide Note by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jul 01, 2013
iroko23: by sept this year,i would be 30years old.i got nothing to show for those 30years of existence on earth.true,i have a Bsc,but of wot use is it if it cant fetch me nothing?i dont have a job at my age,no single investment no NOTHING!
my whole life has been a Lie,a big joke-a sinister joke.people see me on the outside and think i am doing well.when i cry for help,people laugh thinking am only kidding or just complaining unnecesarily-But i do need help!igot my Bsc 8years ago...8years and i have been carrying that crazy document around...now begging for a job.NOMORE-am gonna burn that certificate up just before i do that which am about to do.
how do you think i survived all this while.am i not old enuf to raise a family?am smart and intelligent or am i just so dull i cant get a job?am i the dullest nigerian alive?i think not.
what happened to all my dreams as a child of building my house,driving a fancy car and raising a handsome family?how can i do all of this when i live from hand to mouth?
they say "All men make mistakes but only a great man realises his mistakes and corects it"(or some fancy shyte like that)my whole life is a mistake and am about to correct it...by ending it..am certain about that,what i am undecided yet is the means.
my whole life has been a waste,my mind is so bleeped up i dont even know what shyte is anymore.
they say "suiciders" are cowards,i say they are brave and courageous...the truth is am tired...fed up.infact am done,INFINITO.gud byre crazy world...Bleep you all
KABOOOM

Hey, sorry about your challenges and all
i know you must have heard this a thousan times..its a phase and it will pass
If the job is not coming yet, look for something you can learn to do ( sewing, buy and sell, sofware developer..anything you intersted in...ther is always someone already doing it so be humble and learn it) if you dont have the money to pay for fees, volunteer to work for them free yes i said FOC! learnt it good and spread the word, in the perfect world people will patronize you and stuff but reality in the beginning they may not trust your work and will want it cheap but you keep pushing

In life we all have ou challenges...so whine and feel sorry for yourself for like a day and then GET THE HECK UP AND KEEP PUSHING. PRAY BELIEVE AND KEEP TRYING someday everything will work for your good.
If you need to talk and to pray buzz at mairosusej@gmail.com.
but please dont kill yourself...what da hell wrong witchu angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Comparing the Cost Of IVF / Skin Magnet Cream Review / Bleeding Gums

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.