Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,149 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

What Do I Do With My Honda Accord '04 Eod! - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / What Do I Do With My Honda Accord '04 Eod! (1353 Views)

Why Is My Honda City Revving Itself.help Pls / Honda Accord 04 Jerk During Initial Acceleration / Why Does My Honda Accord 2005 Model Rev Itself Any Time I Start It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do I Do With My Honda Accord '04 Eod! by paradice: 10:10pm On Jun 16, 2012
I traveled from lagos to Ibadan listening to my favourite jamz not knowing that my cd player/radio/ac screen have hanged meaning not functioning.Since then I have not been able to play or listen to radio but i could use the ac. What do I do. Your advice and comment are welcome.
Re: What Do I Do With My Honda Accord '04 Eod! by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jun 16, 2012
paradice: I traveled from lagos to Ibadan listening to my favourite jamz not knowing that my cd player/radio/ac screen have hanged meaning not functioning.Since then I have not been able to play or listen to radio but i could use the ac. What do I do. Your advice and comment are welcome.
is the radio powering on? if no, first check fuse box
Re: What Do I Do With My Honda Accord '04 Eod! by paradice: 4:51pm On Jun 17, 2012
@ toba. Thanks bro, the radio power is on and I always use the ac
Re: What Do I Do With My Honda Accord '04 Eod! by Piyke: 11:57pm On Jun 18, 2012
paradice: @ toba. Thanks bro, the radio power is on and I always use the ac

Does the screen of the radio show that the CD is still playing. ie the cd is actually reading but no sound? If so its likely your sound IC is gone
Re: What Do I Do With My Honda Accord '04 Eod! by paradice: 1:53pm On Jun 21, 2012
@ piyke, the screen of the radio does not show any signal, moreover the cd slot does not accept new cds
Re: What Do I Do With My Honda Accord '04 Eod! by Piyke: 10:23pm On Jun 21, 2012
paradice: @ piyke, the screen of the radio does not show any signal, moreover the cd slot does not accept new cds

Then I think you should check the fuse box to see if the fuse for the radio is blown. If I'm not mistaken this fuse should be in the fuse box close to your left leg under the dash. Let me know how it goes

(1) (Reply)

Auto Crash Along Ibadan /ife Express Way / Best 12 Cars Of The 2014 New York Auto Show / Kia Optima Vs Toyota Camry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.