Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,294 members, 7,811,882 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

PDP To Acquire Oil, Telecoms Licences To Fund Party - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP To Acquire Oil, Telecoms Licences To Fund Party (9056 Views)

DPR Issues 21 Licences For New Refineries- The National Mirror / FG Revokes Licences Of ABC Transport Courier, Nine Others / MASSOB Introduces, Passport, Currency, Vehicle & Drivers Licences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP To Acquire Oil, Telecoms Licences To Fund Party by Johndoe100(m): 5:01pm On Jun 17, 2012
I take it that most of the posters on this thread are internet Nigerians otherwise they would know that ACN owns TV Continental. (TVC). Or is it a case of it is ok when the Yoruba's do it, but no one else should?

Re: PDP To Acquire Oil, Telecoms Licences To Fund Party by maigaskiya1: 5:04pm On Jun 17, 2012
Billyonaire: Legally PDP has right to own and run business, as far as the seed capital is in no way from government scoffers.
my man you dy reasn more ororo 2ur elaow
Re: PDP To Acquire Oil, Telecoms Licences To Fund Party by vanstanzy(m): 5:14pm On Jun 17, 2012
koruji: Here you go: Another brain-dead idea coming to your neighbourhood - courtesy of the People Destroying People (PDP) party of Nigeria.

[size=16pt]Whoever heard of a party as a business entity. Prediction: something really bad is going to happen in the country soon, if this madness doesn't put its hands inside its mother's cloth.[/size]

WHATEVER THEY DO, THEY STILL WONT WIN. PDP IS FOREVER D.O.O.M.E.D.!
Re: PDP To Acquire Oil, Telecoms Licences To Fund Party by bakila: 5:26pm On Jun 17, 2012
Johndoe100: I take it that most of the posters on this thread are internet Nigerians otherwise they would know that ACN owns TV Continental. (TVC). Or is it a case of it is ok when the Yoruba's do it, but no one else should?

eyah sorry tribal boyboy.

1 Like

Re: PDP To Acquire Oil, Telecoms Licences To Fund Party by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jun 17, 2012
So what should we do? They're the ruling party/junta, they have the right to phuck the nation up!
Re: PDP To Acquire Oil, Telecoms Licences To Fund Party by floriana(m): 5:48pm On Jun 17, 2012
Bamanga Tukur is the chairman of PDP and the chairman of Africa Business Round table. No surprises.
Re: PDP To Acquire Oil, Telecoms Licences To Fund Party by Biggyd2: 5:51pm On Jun 17, 2012
Kai! Their people demonic party is at it again o!!! They are still hovering around this country like evil spirits.

By the way, where did they get that armed robber salary from?
Re: PDP To Acquire Oil, Telecoms Licences To Fund Party by wyt(m): 6:06pm On Jun 17, 2012
the likely reason why GEj will loose, if PDP got into biz.
Re: PDP To Acquire Oil, Telecoms Licences To Fund Party by kiyosaki1(m): 6:27pm On Jun 17, 2012
Taovic86: Politics is now turned into business entity.
Are you just aware I don no tete say politics na biz for Obodo naija what the church can do the political parties can do better if una doubt moi go ask oga Igbinedion and ,Ibori una eye go soon clear by the time dem finish with una for this country o beg waiter bring moi cow leg pepper soup and odeku I will enjoy ma life I no no tomorrow thanks to Papa Deceiving Pikin wahahi this country don make me Colo egbami o set the drinks na
Re: PDP To Acquire Oil, Telecoms Licences To Fund Party by ZUBY77(m): 6:27pm On Jun 17, 2012
This people are holding us hostage. Time for revolution!!
Re: PDP To Acquire Oil, Telecoms Licences To Fund Party by ACM10: 6:32pm On Jun 17, 2012
naijaking1:

ACM10, how you dey? Long time oh!
If only our policy makers will take a few days to read history and world politics, we'll stop trying to re-invent the wheel.

Naijaking1, I dey fine o. Our policy makers are not to be blamed. Very few of them alocates time to read history and world politics. Afterall they are there to secure their own share of the national cake. Why waste their time to read history?
Re: PDP To Acquire Oil, Telecoms Licences To Fund Party by billyG(m): 6:37pm On Jun 17, 2012
chei!nothing you will not hear in naija even pikin back mama,this is the height of corruption why shld evrything be money,money,money,business no development this is not d democracy MKO died for.i think it is high time the military take over & kill all d goons we are died tired of this -cracy cry cry cry cry cry
Re: PDP To Acquire Oil, Telecoms Licences To Fund Party by Biggyd2: 7:07pm On Jun 17, 2012
grin ;DA woman thoroughly beat her son for stealing. She then asked him: "Do you know where your stealing will lead you?" The son said: "Yes I know." Surprised, the mother asked, "where?" And the son replied: "National Assembly!"
DON'T QUOTE ME oooooo!
Re: PDP To Acquire Oil, Telecoms Licences To Fund Party by kiyosaki1(m): 7:10pm On Jun 17, 2012
Biggyd2: grin ;DA woman thoroughly beat her son for stealing. She then asked him: "Do you know where your stealing will lead you?" The son said: "Yes I know." Surprised, the mother asked, "where?" And the son replied: "National Assembly!"
DON'T QUOTE ME oooooo!
very funny

1 Like

Re: PDP To Acquire Oil, Telecoms Licences To Fund Party by fstranger6: 7:47pm On Jun 17, 2012
koruji: I thought all we have to deal with are juveniles in power, now it is clear that we are dealing the most illiterate set of people to ever to control the affairs of a nation [size=14pt]in the history of mankind[/size].

The Oyo Mesi of the old Oyo empire, without any changes to their form and organization or even education as in the 18the/19th century, would be making better decisions today than the federal party we have in charge of Nigeria in the 21st century. embarassed embarassed embarassed

Is it your money? face front jo. No be oyel money dem dey share? Talking as if na hin papa money dem dey share. Nigerians and their sense of entitlement.
Re: PDP To Acquire Oil, Telecoms Licences To Fund Party by 9free(m): 7:48pm On Jun 17, 2012
Will anything good come out of PDP
Re: PDP To Acquire Oil, Telecoms Licences To Fund Party by fstranger6: 7:50pm On Jun 17, 2012
koruji: Here you go: Another brain-dead idea coming to your neighbourhood - courtesy of the People Destroying People (PDP) party of Nigeria.

[size=16pt]Whoever heard of a party as a business entity. Prediction: something really bad is going to happen in the country soon, if this madness doesn't put its hands inside its mother's cloth.[/size]

So what is wrong with that? What is sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander. Whatever your Ashiwaju can do, PDP can do it 10x better.
Re: PDP To Acquire Oil, Telecoms Licences To Fund Party by Delafruita(m): 7:50pm On Jun 17, 2012
Johndoe100: I take it that most of the posters on this thread are internet Nigerians otherwise they would know that ACN owns TV Continental. (TVC). Or is it a case of it is ok when the Yoruba's do it, but no one else should?

dude your attempt at misinformation will end in futility.asiwaju bola ahmed tinubu owns all the listed businesses and not ACN.its true they are weapons used by ACN but you dont hear ACN group of companies.if Bamangar Tukur wants to establish businesses in his name,thats fine but PDP holding company,thats crazy

Re: PDP To Acquire Oil, Telecoms Licences To Fund Party by DuduNegro: 8:30pm On Jun 17, 2012
Anani wrote under the sub-head “Major Sectors,” in the memo said, “With a high degree of anonymity secrecy, we can earn reasonable short and long term returns if the venture is properly structured.

cool cool

The Oyo Mesi of the old Oyo empire, without any changes to their form and organization or even education as in the 18the/19th century, would be making better decisions today than the federal party we have in charge of Nigeria in the 21st century.

Koruji,

Oyo Mesi conducted their affairs with enlightenement. .. .they had no need for education back then and they wouldn't need it now if they were reincarnated to run the affairs today. Education is a liability, enlightenement is an asset.

It is evident that the cloud over eyes is clearing off and we begin to see where emphasis and our doggone attitude and resolve to elect educated leaders got us, we are worse off with educated leaders leading us than we were with wise and shrewd leaders at the helm of our affairs. It is time we start electing enlightened and shrewd politicians again.

Billyonaire: Legally PDP has right to own and run business, as far as the seed capital is in no way from government scoffers.

. . . Western democracy and capitalism are twins, you can't have one without the other. If you don't want capitalism and it's adverse impacts to the sociopolitical system, then we should install an African democracy that guarantees checks and balances in the political arena. PDP or any party for that matter is not insulated, or immuned, from the demands of survivability. PDP sees the end of the road ahead and this is attempt to elongate that dead end for many more lasting miles.

Western education is a liability to the African! wink
Re: PDP To Acquire Oil, Telecoms Licences To Fund Party by ochukoccna: 8:30pm On Jun 17, 2012
Where is Hitler's gas chamber when you need it? embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: PDP To Acquire Oil, Telecoms Licences To Fund Party by felixduke: 9:21pm On Jun 17, 2012
hmmmm... PDP leave destiny dey pursue future. SMHID
Re: PDP To Acquire Oil, Telecoms Licences To Fund Party by Enice(m): 9:23pm On Jun 17, 2012
this is so untrue! PDP has a licence to operate as a political party and not as a business. Also, there will be a conflict of interest whenever it bids for a govt contract. Unlike INEC that is independent from govt, other ministry are under the presidency who can hire and fire any minister and it should be noted that the president is the leader of the party and almost all cabinet members are members of the party. Therefore, who then regulates the affairs of the the party?
Re: PDP To Acquire Oil, Telecoms Licences To Fund Party by dabrake(m): 10:19pm On Jun 17, 2012
kunlekunle:
Each of the 71 senators produced by the party is expected to pay the sum of N45m which represents five per cent deduction from their basic salaries. Mark and Tambuwal are expected to pay more because they earn more.

are they paying the party?
if to the party, democracy is dead
chineke meeeh!
Re: PDP To Acquire Oil, Telecoms Licences To Fund Party by binbass(m): 6:18am On Jun 18, 2012
You must be out of your mind!
Re: PDP To Acquire Oil, Telecoms Licences To Fund Party by Beaf: 6:26am On Jun 18, 2012
kunlekunle:

you need to define where you belong

nigeria or delta

The oil belongs to the Niger Delta. Any region talking about coming to invest in oil will be treated like a thief. cool
Re: PDP To Acquire Oil, Telecoms Licences To Fund Party by Nobody: 7:54am On Jun 18, 2012
Beaf:

The oil belongs to the Niger Delta. Any region talking about coming to invest in oil will be treated like a thief. cool

this is the best we can get from the gej is reforming the pdp monkey

good to see the him showing the colours we have always known him for

rather than cringe with shame over the disgraceful plan to transiytion nigeria into pdp inc, he is mumbling about 'our oil'

is this not the same monkey who has been telling us pdp is the only truly national party?

enjoy your nationalist wasting of nigeria's resources
Re: PDP To Acquire Oil, Telecoms Licences To Fund Party by ladylucky: 7:56am On Jun 18, 2012
billyG: chei!nothing you will not hear in naija even pikin back mama,this is the height of corruption why shld evrything be money,money,money,business no development this is not d democracy MKO died for.i think it is high time the military take over & kill all d goons we are died tired of this -cracy cry cry cry cry cry
my dear don't deceive urself MKO wud hav gone d same route ashis friend IBB, abi u no remember ITT, our leaders are just selfish. Well since it has come to this pls when will PDP shares be on the market to buy, atleast I know that my investment will be protected by the presidency. Besides I need my DIVIDENDS of democracy.
Re: PDP To Acquire Oil, Telecoms Licences To Fund Party by Beaf: 8:06am On Jun 18, 2012
oyb:

this is the best we can get from the gej is reforming the pdp monkey

good to see the him showing the colours we have always known him for

rather than cringe with shame over the disgraceful plan to transiytion nigeria into pdp inc, he is mumbling about 'our oil'

is this not the same monkey who has been telling us pdp is the only truly national party?

enjoy your nationalist wasting of nigeria's resources

--Beaf ignores the fool thats desperately seeking for notice--
Re: PDP To Acquire Oil, Telecoms Licences To Fund Party by Beaf: 8:17am On Jun 18, 2012
ladylucky: my dear don't deceive urself MKO wud hav gone d same route ashis friend IBB, abi u no remember ITT, our leaders are just selfish. Well since it has come to this pls when will PDP shares be on the market to buy, atleast I know that my investment will be protected by the presidency. Besides I need my DIVIDENDS of democracy.

The accounts of all political parties are audited by INEC. The story is false and targetted at hate-filled fools like oyb.
You can obtain the latest audit from INEC:
http://www.inecnigeria.org/inec-publishes-audited-accounts-of-political-parties/
Re: PDP To Acquire Oil, Telecoms Licences To Fund Party by Johnny(m): 9:06am On Jun 18, 2012
There‘s nothing wrong with that decision,infact it will reduce the burden of leaders elected on the platform of the party.If Churches that do little or no expenditure are owing airlines,schools,etc to generate revenues,how much more of political parties that have elections to prosecute every now and then?Its a welcome development!
Re: PDP To Acquire Oil, Telecoms Licences To Fund Party by 1forall: 9:53am On Jun 18, 2012
^ You, my friend, give life to the statement 'Nigeria is a country of idiots...'.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Onnoghen Deserves Punishment Given To Him By Tribunal –Sagay / Why Abdulahi Yaman Is Kwara’s Best Choice, By Abdulfaitai Raheem / Finally, Finally, ACN Lagos Confirms That Igbos Are 45% Of The Population

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.