Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,220 members, 7,953,811 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:10 AM

Oh My God!gej Was Practically Laughing Announcing The Kaduna Bomb Blast Tragedy! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oh My God!gej Was Practically Laughing Announcing The Kaduna Bomb Blast Tragedy! (1072 Views)

NEMA Officials Arriving Kaduna Bomb Scene An Hour After Blast (Photo) / Jonathan Calls Buhari Over Kaduna Bomb Blast / Video Of Kaduna Bomb Blast- Viewers Discretion Is Advised (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oh My God!gej Was Practically Laughing Announcing The Kaduna Bomb Blast Tragedy! by onomeasike: 11:50pm On Jun 17, 2012
What I saw was very repulsive and completely unpresidential.Imagine,the supposed father of the nation announcing the bereavement of his children while laughing!Infact,the president was so odd in the video as the countenance of others was not funny at all!
Oh my God,if you die for Nigeria,it is sadly a laughing matter.
Oh is the video on channels TV doctored a la farouk lawan or I am the only one that saw the video
pls kindly upload the video if you can
Re: Oh My God!gej Was Practically Laughing Announcing The Kaduna Bomb Blast Tragedy! by dasparrow: 12:44am On Jun 18, 2012
onomeasike: What I saw was very repulsive and completely unpresidential.Imagine,the supposed father of the nation announcing the bereavement of his children while laughing!Infact,the president was so odd in the video as the countenance of others was not funny at all!
Oh my God,if you die for Nigeria,it is sadly a laughing matter.
Oh is the video on channels TV doctored a la farouk lawan or I am the only one that saw the video
pls kindly upload the video if you can

Why won't GEJ laugh? He knows he is leading a docile group of people who will allow him get away with anything. If that was america, GEJ would have been asked to step down long time ago but in Nigeria, anything goes. GEJ and his family are not affected by the tragedies and he knows that Nigerians are pittbulls who bark but cannot bite so the tragedy continues.

Notice that the frequency of the bomb blasts have gone from once or twice a month to every sunday now. Very soon, they will start blowing people up during the work week and I trust that Nigerians will sit there and smile waiting on Daddy Jehovah to come down from His throne in heaven, hold their hands and turn Nigeria into the promised land. Una go wait tire. Faith without works is dead! If this menace continues then I am afraid that we will loose thousands of lives by the time GEJ's tenure is up.
Re: Oh My God!gej Was Practically Laughing Announcing The Kaduna Bomb Blast Tragedy! by earthrealm(m): 9:46am On Jun 18, 2012
was it not the same c.lown that vowed that he would end the boko h menace in june...no be june we dey so!!!
Re: Oh My God!gej Was Practically Laughing Announcing The Kaduna Bomb Blast Tragedy! by ckkris: 10:01am On Jun 18, 2012
Hi Terrorists, The President did not send anyone to bomb churches. You Nairaland Terrorists know who sent you. If the victims of al Jihad Terrorism begin to fight back, its not for President to dabble into. Do you still want to bomb more churches? And perhaps see worse reprisals?
Re: Oh My God!gej Was Practically Laughing Announcing The Kaduna Bomb Blast Tragedy! by PROUDIGBO(m): 10:19am On Jun 18, 2012
The usual suspects.
Re: Oh My God!gej Was Practically Laughing Announcing The Kaduna Bomb Blast Tragedy! by ckkris: 10:46am On Jun 18, 2012
Instigating people against GEJ will never work. Nigerians generally know where their problems emanate from. That people dont respond to all your rubbish is because everyone is busy minding more important things.
Re: Oh My God!gej Was Practically Laughing Announcing The Kaduna Bomb Blast Tragedy! by RoadStar: 11:17am On Jun 18, 2012
Guess what !
He's not the only one laughing.
Right now there are millions of Nigeria laughing whenever BH strikes in the north.
Re: Oh My God!gej Was Practically Laughing Announcing The Kaduna Bomb Blast Tragedy! by Beaf1: 11:22am On Jun 18, 2012
Where is the Dan video? I like to watch

(1) (Reply)

I Wish This Will Happen In Nigeria: Jail The Corrupt So They Can Be Pastor / Ondo, The State In A Twilight Zone. / Obasanjo: Nigerian Leaders Should Reach Out To Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.