Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,664 members, 7,809,512 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:44 AM

A Horrible Dream I Had After Praying For Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Horrible Dream I Had After Praying For Nigeria (1120 Views)

Buhari, Sanusi And 4Governors Praying For Nigeria (Photos) / Keep Praying For Buhari – Jonathan / The Terrible Dream I Had Last Night Concerning The General Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Horrible Dream I Had After Praying For Nigeria by Nobody: 7:10am On Jun 18, 2012
LAST NIGHT I GOT MESSAGES ON BLACKBERRY THAT WE SHOULD STAY AWAKE
AND PRAY FOR OUR COUNTRY, PRAY THAT GOD SHOULD SCATTER THE BOKO HARAM SECT
AND ALSO PRAY FOR OUR MUSLIM BROTHERS BECAUSE THEY ARE ALSO VICTIMS OF
THE SAME ENEMY. SINCE AM NOT IN NIGERIA MY TIME IS 4 HOURS AHEAD OF NIGERIA
I STARTED PRAYING PRAYING BEFORE OTHERS AS PRAYER WAS TO COMMENCE BY 12.
AFTER PRAYER I SLEPT.

IT WAS LIKE A REAL LIFE, MY BEST CHOICE FOR A PRESIDENT "GEJ" WAS DEAD
I DONT KNOW HOW BUT IT HAPPENED. A 100% FREE AND FAIR ELECTION WAS CONDUCTED
AND BUHARI WON. MANY CHRISTIAN YOUTHS STARTED FIGHTING THEMSELVES, SOME AGAINST
BUHARI AND SOME FOR HIM. MUSLIMS WERE ALSO VIOLENT AS SOME WAS AGAINST BUHARI
AND SOME WERE FOR HIM. A STRAY BULLET HIT ME ON THE SHOULDER AND I WOKEUP TO
SEE IT WAS A DREAM. AM SO HAPPY BUT AM AFRAID.
Re: A Horrible Dream I Had After Praying For Nigeria by Nobody: 7:26am On Jun 18, 2012
illitrate: LAST NIGHT I GOT MESSAGES ON BLACKBERRY THAT WE SHOULD STAY AWAKE
AFTER PRAYER I SLEPT.

Ok.
Re: A Horrible Dream I Had After Praying For Nigeria by ckkris: 7:41am On Jun 18, 2012
India people no get correct malaria medicine? That malaria wey de scatter brain, be like dem call'am cerebral or celebrity malaria, I no know, me I no de get that type. The one I know be say that Gen Bu-haram no fit president of Nigeria. If dem do coup, well, eastern generals don plenty now, and dem no go allow aboki born to rule generals to command dem anyhow, as others dem do before. If na rofo rofo, no shaking, anyhow dem want'am 9ja people full ground.
Re: A Horrible Dream I Had After Praying For Nigeria by Nobody: 7:44am On Jun 18, 2012
ckkris: India people no get correct malaria medicine? That malaria wey de scatter brain, be like dem call'am cerebral or celebrity malaria, I no know, me I de get that type. The one I know be say that Gen Bu-haram no fit president of Nigeria. If dem plan coup, well, eastern generals don plenty now, and dem no go allow aboki born to rule generals to take command dem anyhow, as others dem do before. If no rofo rofo, no shaking, anyhow dem want'am 9ja people full ground.
But shouldnt we leave ethnicity aside? if even a fulani can become president and perform well for the help of the nation whats the big deal with
who is the president?
A president that can handle a situation like this.
Re: A Horrible Dream I Had After Praying For Nigeria by ckkris: 7:55am On Jun 18, 2012
Number One, You're not in Nigeria. If you know how your Fulani ethnic born to rule destroy the Railway, ask Gen Ogbemudia, the man de kampe, he was a Minister of Transport under Gen Babangida. How dem destroy NEPA, and NNPC, etc, not even to mention the Armed Forces. Man, dem send you? We jump and pass. Just stay where you are, but please get correct remedy for wetin de worry you.
Re: A Horrible Dream I Had After Praying For Nigeria by Nobody: 7:59am On Jun 18, 2012
ckkris: Number One, You're not in Nigeria. If you know how your Fulani ethnic born to rule destroy the Railway, ask Gen Ogbemudia, the man de kampe, he was a Minister of Transport under Gen Babangida. How dem destroy NEPA, and NNPC, etc, not even to mention the Armed Forces. Men, dem send you? We jump and pass. Just stay where you are, but please get correct remedy for wetin de worry you.

am not a fulani bros am from enugu state so get your facts right and stop being sentimental.
Re: A Horrible Dream I Had After Praying For Nigeria by Beaf: 8:04am On Jun 18, 2012
illitrate having illiterate dreams! Lol!
Bros, take di advice and drink agbo.

1 Like

Re: A Horrible Dream I Had After Praying For Nigeria by ckkris: 8:04am On Jun 18, 2012
Is this dream the reason why your born to rule insist on making Nigeria ungovernable? Well, it may turn out to be a nightmare. A devastating nightmare.
Re: A Horrible Dream I Had After Praying For Nigeria by Murphy7h4: 8:07am On Jun 18, 2012
Thanks for sharing.
Re: A Horrible Dream I Had After Praying For Nigeria by ckkris: 8:11am On Jun 18, 2012
No, you're not from any eastern state. You can't mimic Eastern Nigerian rugged idiosyncracy. Try another trick, or better still, use magani shawara, or as Beaf prescribed, agbo.
Re: A Horrible Dream I Had After Praying For Nigeria by ladylucky: 8:15am On Jun 18, 2012
I tink the bullet wey wake u na from holy spirit to free u from The clutches of winch. So na dream now wey Buhari dey use convince voters, I am spraying holywater,mustard seed,holy micheal oil, angel gabriel candle,and I don put my chaplet for water. Him juju no go work, he dat is in me is greater dan he dat is in the world. E no fit work. Rubbish he had better tell boko haram to park well jor. as for Jona we cover him wit d blood of Jesu, boko haram no go see am. Nonsense power hungry fools sacrificing human beings to satisfy their overbloated egos. BUNKUM
Re: A Horrible Dream I Had After Praying For Nigeria by Nobody: 8:27am On Jun 18, 2012
At Poster:
Some dreams can come from our thoughts, desires and likes.

As for Buhari ruling Nigeria, please forget it.

Buhari and his likes destroyed Nigeria through coups and counter coups. If only they are allowed the rule of law and democratic process, we would have moved from this age of the cave men to the 21st century.
Re: A Horrible Dream I Had After Praying For Nigeria by Nobody: 8:32am On Jun 18, 2012
ckkris: No, you're not from any eastern state. You can't mimic Eastern Nigerian rugged idiosyncracy. Try another trick, or better still, use magani shawara, or as Beaf prescribed, agbo.
angry angry angry angry angry
Re: A Horrible Dream I Had After Praying For Nigeria by ckkris: 8:50am On Jun 18, 2012
That Ladyluck prayer na small. When you hear Yoruba people pray in their language, with tears flooding their faces, and rolling on the floor of their church, because the Al Majiri army murdered their Youth Corps sons, then you'll know where Nigeria is heading to. Or the Middle Belt crying out in anguish of soul and spirit, for political emancipation. No one can turn the hand of the clock. The east has alreay endured more than enough. Even the native Hausa are crying out.
Re: A Horrible Dream I Had After Praying For Nigeria by mykejones(m): 9:59am On Jun 18, 2012
And of all people to see in ur dreams,u saw Buhari? And u stl cal it a dream?
Dude,that no be dream u get abeg..dat's a nightmare!!!!

1 Like

Re: A Horrible Dream I Had After Praying For Nigeria by mspookie: 10:38am On Jun 18, 2012
with the way things are going in this country; where a citizen threatens his country president cheesy and is still allowed freedom of movement as a normal citizen, you dont need a dream to prognosticate this. i am relocating to LOME soon grin
Re: A Horrible Dream I Had After Praying For Nigeria by ckkris: 10:41am On Jun 18, 2012
Make sure in the next nightmare those Youth Corps members won't come after you. Their young blood is calling for vengeance, whether you understand that or not. No peace for the wicked.
Re: A Horrible Dream I Had After Praying For Nigeria by TechRev: 11:23am On Jun 18, 2012
@OP, what are you afraid of?? Na your mind wey dey play tricks on you. I am only wondering if you have really woken up, cause if you have i wonder what you hoped to achieve by posting your hallucinations here? Were you dreaming after posting it, we will become so afraid ... ?? na today?? As ckkris wrote:
ckkris: If na rofo rofo, no shaking, anyhow dem want'am 9ja people full ground.
Re: A Horrible Dream I Had After Praying For Nigeria by Bukkyade: 12:21pm On Jun 18, 2012
illitrate: LAST NIGHT I GOT MESSAGES ON BLACKBERRY THAT WE SHOULD STAY AWAKE
AFTER PRAYER I SLEPT.

MALARIA !

(1) (Reply)

Awolowo's Reply To Prof. Achebe In Pa Awo's Own Words (before His Death) / NPF Must Produce Sani Mohammed: ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! / No Hiding Place For Beggars —fashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.