Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:30 AM

Keep Praying For Buhari – Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Keep Praying For Buhari – Jonathan (49671 Views)

Boko Haram Is Sympathetic To Buhari - Jonathan / UK Government Reacts To Reports Of Buhari & Jonathan Meeting In London / Buhari, Sanusi And 4Governors Praying For Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Keep Praying For Buhari – Jonathan by hod898(m): 6:40pm On Jul 05, 2015
Former President Goodluck Jonathan has urged Nigerians to continue supporting and praying for his successor, President Muhammadu Buhari, as terrorist activities intensify.
Jonathan said this on his official Facebook page on Sunday while reacting to the Church bombing in Yobe which left over six people dead.

The former President, who has been silent for several weeks, said the Sunday attack was a sad reminder that the war against terror is a task for all Nigerians and not only the armed forces.
He said, “The death of any Nigerian at the hands of terrorists is a sad reminder that the war on terror is a task for all Nigerians not just the armed forces. I urge all Nigerians to continue to pray for peace in Nigeria and to support the administration of President Muhammadu Buhari as the government does its best to bring an end to these acts of terror and secure all Nigerians. May God bless Nigeria.”

www.punchng.com/news/keep-praying-for-buhari-jonathan/

153 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Keep Praying For Buhari – Jonathan by CommitteeMember(m): 6:41pm On Jul 05, 2015
I W M F P
Re: Keep Praying For Buhari – Jonathan by Chubhie: 6:44pm On Jul 05, 2015
I think PMB should use this golden opportunity to return a favour to GEJ by appointing him as member to negotiate with Boko.

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Keep Praying For Buhari – Jonathan by crazygod(m): 6:46pm On Jul 05, 2015
Getting close to FTC.
GEJ. Hate him if u will, GEJ is a leader. Not a do or die politician

536 Likes 36 Shares

Re: Keep Praying For Buhari – Jonathan by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 6:47pm On Jul 05, 2015
few month ago

GEJ should resign if he cant guarantee us security says Buhari

its a shame Nigeria depend on neighbouring countries to fight boko harram says Buhari

I will finish Boko Harram within a month says Buhari

i expect GEJ to criticise PMB but he just prove to us he's democrat unlike some people.......

GEJ my mentor

GEJ is the definition of democracy.....

457 Likes 35 Shares

Re: Keep Praying For Buhari – Jonathan by datbay(m): 6:50pm On Jul 05, 2015
Uhmmmn,good of you GEJ,you would have been the best president of Nigeria if not for the bad people that surrounded you.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keep Praying For Buhari – Jonathan by C4Ltd: 6:56pm On Jul 05, 2015
"Keep praying" Nigerians best tactics out of situations

13 Likes

Re: Keep Praying For Buhari – Jonathan by sunnyb0b0(m): 6:58pm On Jul 05, 2015
Lalasticlala, pray for Buhari

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keep Praying For Buhari – Jonathan by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 05, 2015
Lol,,,,You know how painful the shoes he's wearing hurts. I pray God to help PMB to take the right decisions. IJN.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Keep Praying For Buhari – Jonathan by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 6:59pm On Jul 05, 2015
OK sir, we will definitely pray for him. It is only those who don't want good things that will pray for his down fall.

4 Likes

Re: Keep Praying For Buhari – Jonathan by Iamoilprince(m): 6:59pm On Jul 05, 2015
well said sir, but that does not mean we wont probe u....

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keep Praying For Buhari – Jonathan by 234GT(m): 7:01pm On Jul 05, 2015
Hahahaha
Re: Keep Praying For Buhari – Jonathan by modath(f): 7:02pm On Jul 05, 2015
Good one from the ex-president..

War on terror will be won whether BH wants it or not. Osama was hunted down after over 10yrs, God forbid BH take that long....BH will fall too !!!

12 Likes

Re: Keep Praying For Buhari – Jonathan by favouredseed(f): 7:06pm On Jul 05, 2015
We will keep praying for his coconut head. #Dauradullard

221 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Keep Praying For Buhari – Jonathan by Akpan107(m): 7:11pm On Jul 05, 2015
I really miss you Mr Goodluck...

179 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Keep Praying For Buhari – Jonathan by stinggy(m): 7:16pm On Jul 05, 2015
If only he acted fast, there wouldn't have been this 'call for prayers'.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keep Praying For Buhari – Jonathan by Kenai: 7:19pm On Jul 05, 2015
The difference between Jonathan and Obasanjo?

One, after serving his tenure, has simply returned to his quiet life, accepting the will of the masses and understanding that politics is not worth the blood of the masses. He may have his shortcomings (which he never denied), but he understands the reality on ground that taking cheap shots at your successor's flaws is not a sign of superiority. He has simply wished the country success and moved on with his life.

...And the other?
Despite the numerous big fraud scandals that can be traced DIRECTLY to his name (Halliburton, Siemens, missing oil vessels, Econet scam, National Library scam) this old but immature gorilla has still refused to leave the podium and act like a decent statesman. The same fool behind the blatant electoral frauds in 2003 and 2007 never missed a chance to take cheap shots at his successor like he could ever hold a candle against him.
The same creature under whose administration Sharia was legalized in a secular country, had the audacity to come in front of a camera and rip his party membership card apart, all to the morronic applause from the ever gullible simpletons known as masses.
The same "do or die" politician has refused to respect the wrinkles on his fat, ugly, saggy body and go take a rest for good.
Whispers from the grapevine even suggest he's fielding some personal candidates for appointment under the new government.
Agadi nwoke n'enweghi ihere. Shameless old man who couldn't even handle his scattered household but could draft an 18-page letter to the president, trying to sound like a saint.
Alas... He is but a hypocritical attention-seeking agbaya.

451 Likes 62 Shares

Re: Keep Praying For Buhari – Jonathan by chimerase2: 7:22pm On Jul 05, 2015
undecided
Re: Keep Praying For Buhari – Jonathan by Back2Bust: 7:45pm On Jul 05, 2015
hod898:
Former President Goodluck Jonathan has urged Nigerians to continue supporting and praying for his successor, President Muhammadu Buhari, as terrorist activities intensify.
Jonathan said this on his official Facebook page on Sunday while reacting to the Church bombing in Yobe which left over six people dead.

The former President, who has been silent for several weeks, said the Sunday attack was a sad reminder that the war against terror is a task for all Nigerians and not only the armed forces.
He said, “The death of any Nigerian at the hands of terrorists is a sad reminder that the war on terror is a task for all Nigerians not just the armed forces. I urge all Nigerians to continue to pray for peace in Nigeria and to support the administration of President Muhammadu Buhari as the government does its best to bring an end to these acts of terror and secure all Nigerians. May God bless Nigeria.”

www.punchng.com/news/keep-praying-for-buhari-jonathan/

buhari and co should pray for themselves

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keep Praying For Buhari – Jonathan by deji68: 7:54pm On Jul 05, 2015
Thank u GEJ... at least u are not vindictive like baba....buhari would have used the statement below against u if he was in yours shoes.. cool cool

“ If you elect me as the president of Nigeria on February 14, 2015, I am assuring you that our government will chase Boko Haram out of Nigeria within two months because it is the responsibility of any reasonable government to secure the lives and property of its citizens....[b] Mohamed Buhar[/b]i
http://sunnewsonline.com/new/apc-govt-will-tackle-boko-haram-within-2-months-buhari/

69 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Keep Praying For Buhari – Jonathan by blackfase(m): 8:19pm On Jul 05, 2015
Pray! Pray!! Pray!!! Same prayer offered thruout ur tenure that never got d country anywhere. Imagine expecting prayers to stop BH, or prayers ending fuel scarcity & corruption in Nigeria.
Cluelessness still trailing Jonathan even outside governance.
So where r d prayer warriors then, lets see if it'l work out this time. Nonsense!

3 Likes

Re: Keep Praying For Buhari – Jonathan by biafranqueen: 8:26pm On Jul 05, 2015
Some gullible goats will come here and say if he would have delt with them before this would not be happening.
Or I thought Tanoids said Buhari was Boko Harem. All these dull remarks are not surprising, seeing that APC mumus have dementia like their leader.
Did you forget that the people whom sell arms in the international military complex refused to sell to Nigeria?
Did you forget that GEJ inherited Boko Harem and it escalated after your Presiident promised the blood of baboons?
Did you forget so soon that he has not come out to say anything about the escalated attacks, but instead attending meeting of greedy party leaders while bombs are dropping left right and center.

When GEJ was at a schedule party rally you people yelled at the top of your tablet that he is not respecting the dead, but GEJ the ex President had to step out of retirement to console his people, while your President is trying to extinguish fires with his useless party ding bats jockeying for a position that won't even be open until who knows when if ever.....

Redeemed Church just experienced a suicide bomber that killed 15 just today and you APChits still carry your mumu mouth to bring fault to GEJ?
But was it not your Presdident Bokhari that boasted during elections that the terriost would be crushed in a matter of weeks?
Unhindered bombings and plans to negotiate with terrorist that want nothing but Sharia law implemented is the only change he has given us and he told his people he would make it happen and here is the change they screamed for a year at hand. Enjoy your change!

72 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Keep Praying For Buhari – Jonathan by Emekamex(m): 8:26pm On Jul 05, 2015
Buhari promised to stop them after two weeks, he should better get with it.

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Keep Praying For Buhari – Jonathan by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jul 05, 2015
Lets continue to PUSH.

P=Pray.
U=until.
S=something.
H=happens.

Nigeria is in God's hand. Terror must stop.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keep Praying For Buhari – Jonathan by koife(m): 8:27pm On Jul 05, 2015
The most peaceful human being I have ever met.
By their words and actions, you shall know them.
#Gejmyhero

104 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Keep Praying For Buhari – Jonathan by bright007(f): 8:27pm On Jul 05, 2015
GEJ my role model.

may you live long to see the downfall of your enemies.

we will always remember your goodwill and humble nature.

You have been been vindicated.

95 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Keep Praying For Buhari – Jonathan by lekjons(m): 8:27pm On Jul 05, 2015
I also need a favor from you sir (GEJ), pls help us tell those unemployed(idle) supporters of yours that you refuse to create job opportunities for before you left, that keeps stalking,hating the innocent PMB on social media to lay low..let him concentrate..pressure everywhere!!

6 Likes

Re: Keep Praying For Buhari – Jonathan by babakol(m): 8:27pm On Jul 05, 2015
Some birds are not meant to be caged, that's all. Their
feathers are too bright, their songs too sweet and wild. So you let them go, or when you open the cage to feed them they somehow fly out past you. And the part of you that knows it was wrong to imprison them in the first place rejoices, but still, the place where you live is that much more drab and empty for their departure....... GEJ is a good man. Wish things had worked out during your tenure

63 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Keep Praying For Buhari – Jonathan by Lordave: 8:27pm On Jul 05, 2015
blackfase:
Pray! Pray!! Pray!!! Same prayer offered thruout ur tenure that never got d country anywhere. Imagine expecting prayers to stop BH, or prayers ending fuel scarcity & corruption in Nigeria.
Cluelessness still trailing Jonathan even outside governance.
So where r d prayer warriors then, lets see if it'l work out this time. Nonsense!
I never expected you to make sense cos Iberiberism runs through your vein.

You're an epitome of foolishness !

97 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Keep Praying For Buhari – Jonathan by onihaxy: 8:28pm On Jul 05, 2015
Bravo

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Keep Praying For Buhari – Jonathan by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 05, 2015
Ok... Though I doubt if prayers can touch the heart of the Dullardiho in power

25 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Adamawa Residents Run To Mountains As Boko Haram Advances (Video) / "I Stand With Buhari" Protest To Hold Alongside 2face's Protest / Tension Between France & Cameroun Over Captured French Boko Haram Fighters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.