Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,685 members, 7,816,794 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

a - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / a (9975 Views)

Google Trader Nigeria To Compete With Dealfish, Tradestable, Nairalist / Is Dealfish That Good In Advert Exposure? / Offer - Post An Ad On Nairalist And Get it In National Newspapers Free! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: a by Nobody: 11:24pm On Aug 03, 2012
Jarus: It is not a funny advert. Land in that area at 150m asking price is not entirely a misnomer. He knew what he was saying, it's the land, not the house
lol.
Re: a by ODB1: 11:26pm On Aug 03, 2012
Jarus: It is not a funny advert. Land in that area at 150m asking price is not entirely a misnomer. He knew what he was saying, it's the land, not the house

will i be able to drill oil from my lot?

its not a realistic value, only corrupt politicians can buy this property or con men bankers who have been inflating property values for their own side-kick returns and also to boost their banks asset value.

In Abuja houses easily top 150mil and have even seen a property going for over 2billion. crazy as hell but way better than anything in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: a by dayokanu(m): 11:33pm On Aug 03, 2012
Real Estate in Lagos and Abuja is even more expensive than in most places in USA

1 Like

Re: a by knockturnal(m): 11:51pm On Aug 03, 2012
Which kind nonsense thread is this. if u put this on front page,then i shud find a beta place to waste my hard earned megabytes.
Re: a by DICKtator: 12:45am On Aug 04, 2012
omo_to_dun: I happened upon this ad on dealfish and I deemed it appropriate to share it with the webmasters.

I suspect that you are a real estate agent trying to raise awareness about the aforesaid property. Nice catchy ad you placed to attract potential buyers. But all the same
Caveat Emptor!
Re: a by logica(m): 12:53am On Aug 04, 2012
The only problem is, the style of the house does not look like what I usually see in Ikoyi. It looks more like what you'll find in the Bariga area (or any street just off Ikorodu Road).

1 Like

Re: a by otexbaba(m): 1:21am On Aug 04, 2012
get Naija trending music , news , video , entertainment gist and fashion on www.giditrend.com
Re: a by Nobody: 2:06am On Aug 04, 2012
Thats unbelievably cheap if its IKoyi, usually for demolition. The price is actually for the land and thats way too cheap for Ikoyi, mind you, you still have to pay Lagos State Government 10 million before the demolition. Average price of a plot of land at Ikoyi is 300 million while banana island is 1 billion naira only.
Re: a by Shaw007(m): 2:43am On Aug 04, 2012
O.D.B.:
not worth it. 180million equals 10million dollars!

I will be relocating to Barbados permanently if I had that amount
wAlahi!!
Re: a by gulfer: 6:29am On Aug 04, 2012
So Keffi is now Ikoyi abi? Very soon Anikantamo Phase 2 will be calling itself Osbourne Ikoyi. Still overpriced, thank GOD the seller knows and says its asking price.
Re: a by Dhelake: 8:15am On Aug 04, 2012
O.D.B.:
not worth it. 180million equals 10million dollars!

I will be relocating to Barbados permanently if I had that amount
broz, u go skul?
Re: a by logica(m): 8:19am On Aug 04, 2012
gulfer: So Keffi is now Ikoyi abi? Very soon Anikantamo Phase 2 will be calling itself Osbourne Ikoyi. Still overpriced, thank GOD the seller knows and says its asking price.
I guess that's why he put "Obalende/Ikoyi". I can't even recall exactly where Keffi Street is. Is it in Obalende?
Re: a by Sylverbox(m): 9:26am On Aug 04, 2012
As if they breath cleaner air in Ikoyi, live longer or mayb assist in feeding ur family. Only currupt politicians will buy dis 4 sure!
Re: a by Niseed(m): 9:46am On Aug 04, 2012
Yes its in ikoyi. South West ikoyi to be precise.
I lived in this area for well over 20 years and know that
Property well. It was abandoned for a long period and was taken over by
Squatters. I've lost count of how many children I've seen grow up in that building.
In fact they are still there now. I believe the property belonged to an ex-polititian (old school).

The average price for a flat in that area is btw N2-6m per year.
N180m is just about right for this house, just opposite is another building (josephines) and
That was being offered for N300m.
Re: a by Niseed(m): 9:52am On Aug 04, 2012
Let me add that its just before beat fm. So beat fm is more likely to be classified
as obalende.
Re: a by Enlightened1: 1:03pm On Aug 04, 2012
@Billyonaire........ That price is outrageous. When you buy a plot of land in Banana Island 1 Billion naira....... How much you wan use take build the house? That prize is crazy, I tell ya mate!
Re: a by yamakuza: 1:28pm On Aug 04, 2012
Actually, i believe the picture used for the ad is a random picture, and not that of the property. (for security/privacy reasons, maybe?)

if i were to happen upon such an ad, i wouldnt take it serious. it screams SCAM. in fact, i initially thought that was the point the op was trying to make, and not the value of real estate in Ikoyi.

as a realtor/advertiser, would you post such an ad (packaging)? does it do your business justice?

Niseed: Let me add that its just before beat fm. So beat fm is more likely to be classified
as obalende.

yup, Obalende is more like it. crappy ad copy, all the same.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Do I Get These Soap Ingredients(materials) To Buy / Parallex Bank Opens Lekki Branch, Promises Premium Value-Adding Services / Gino Tomatoe Distributorship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.