Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,754 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas - Travel (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas (435249 Views)

More Reasons Why Visa Applications Are Refused / Why Nigerians Are Refused US Visas / If You Are Refused A Canadian Visa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by Yahyabutt(m): 7:26am On Sep 06, 2014
[quote author=Yahyabutt][/quote]
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by Vicjustice: 9:11am On Sep 06, 2014
Yahyabutt:
Dear Vicjustice!
Thank you so much for your reply I was just seeking you email ID to send you my complete Visa Application File anyhow it is ok to discuss it in the forum and I also request to all other respected members to help me out.
As for as matter of Bank statement is concerned, you may be well aware of Student Education Bond that is an alternative pilot program for the bank statement. It is written on INIS (http://www.inis.gov.ie/en/INIS/Pages/Study,%20Research%20or%20Exam,) website that Student Education Bond is an alternative of bank statement so I purchased Student Education Bond (7000 Euro deposited in IRISH Bank Account) and enclosed with it with my visa application. I also attached some additional assets like proof of land ownership record. I have paid the due balance of my fees and now scene is that my full fee is paid and proof of expenses is in the form of Student Education Bond is already attached. Kindly guide me what I need to attach regarding finance with my appeal letter?
I mentioned the job just to cover my gap year. Actually I'm employed there on honorary basis and not a permanent employee this is because I just want in touch with my studies and want to implement in my knowledge practically. My college only pay me stipend so kind guide how can I justify this? Another issue is that I'm living in a small, remote village area where literacy rate is very low. Our College doesn't advertise on internet rather it use Wall Chalking, pamphlets and Brochures. That is why I'm unable to provide website address and email ids are local gmail and yahoo ids. How can I justify all this regarding quality of employment documentation?
I have Family Registration Certificate as a prof of brother-ship. I have also enclose Affidavit of Support from my brother indicating that he is reprehensible of all my bearing including study and boarding expenditure.
I shall be very thank full to you if you provide me a detail information on justifying refusal point in the light of information provided above, kindly notify me is any additional information you require, Hope to hear you soon
Stay Blessed!
I read your narration which is more or less an detailed explanation of the same queries that you posted earlier.
To be honest, I do understand your points and I am aware of your kind of circumstances as such also exist in Nigeria...
But then again, the rules are the rules, explaining the reasons that you did not meet the requirements for the visa in your previous application can not help: no explanation would be acceptable to legitimize the cash-in-hand method of salary payment: also, your place of work would be searched for in Google, and no explanation can justify it if nothing comes up.
As I can see, your circumstances are not suitable for the visa application, therefore, your hope should be on your brother if he meets the conditions
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by Amosiye: 10:30pm On Sep 06, 2014
. Thanks
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by Yahyabutt(m): 4:52pm On Sep 07, 2014
Vicjustice:
I read your narration which is more or less an detailed explanation of the same queries that you posted earlier.
To be honest, I do understand your points and I am aware of your kind of circumstances as such also exist in Nigeria...
But then again, the rules are the rules, explaining the reasons that you did not meet the requirements for the visa in your previous application can not help: no explanation would be acceptable to legitimize the cash-in-hand method of salary payment: also, your place of work would be searched for in Google, and no explanation can justify it if nothing comes up.
As I can see, your circumstances are not suitable for the visa application, therefore, your hope should be on your brother if he meets the conditions

Dear Vicjustice!

I'm unable to understand you, please so details about how can I justify the main points of refusal regarding employment. Should I narrate my points, posted in previous post, in appeal letter or not?

Secondly, in what sense my brother should meet the circumstances? please give some detail and also briefly describe what should the format of explanation.

Looking forward to your kind action!

Stay Blesssed!
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by Amosiye: 8:38am On Sep 08, 2014
Pls
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by bakandow11: 9:05am On Sep 08, 2014
sir/ madam my own case is a bit different so please i need clearification. am presently in d uae saving heavily to try to cross to d u.s or canada i really cant tell if its gonna b from here or will have to get back to naija bt d main issue is dis presentation of account papers.
my salary is low bt am joining it with some little bizness. what do you advice i do, though i still av a year left here so i wnt fall into had i know case.
thanks alot.
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by deevuu(m): 5:25pm On Sep 08, 2014
Hello all...great job on here by the way. I have read some of the posts but i cant seem to find an answer to my question..I want to apply for a visit visa to the UK and i know i have to attach my bank statement but the issue i have is the irregularity of how my salary comes into the account. so i was thinking CAN i use my dads bank statement? Can i combine my own account statement with my Dads own? Also i did a two year course in the UK and i came back last year before my visa expired tho!
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by 3sha4lyf: 6:18pm On Sep 08, 2014
deevuu: Hello all...great job on here by the way. I have read some of the posts but i cant seem to find an answer to my question..I want to apply for a visit visa to the UK and i know i have to attach my bank statement but the issue i have is the irregularity of how my salary comes into the account. so i was thinking CAN i use my dads bank statement? Can i combine my own account statement with my Dads own? Also i did a two year course in the UK and i came back last year before my visa expired tho!

Summary... Pls put your salary account and explain irregularities. Include your dad's account IF he is in anyway sponsoring the trip. You may need other supporting documents to back this up. smiley
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by Vicjustice: 11:46pm On Sep 08, 2014
Yahyabutt:
Dear Vicjustice!
I'm unable to understand you, please so details about how can I justify the main points of refusal regarding employment. Should I narrate my points, posted in previous post, in appeal letter or not?
Secondly, in what sense my brother should meet the circumstances? please give some detail and also briefly describe what should the format of explanation.
Looking forward to your kind action!
Stay Blesssed!
I explained time and again the reason i think your visa refusal is justifiable.
If your brother is going to sponsor your travel and education abroad, then, he must need to prove that he is indeed your brother; his financial circumstances would be looked into; his sources of income should be verifiable; he must be rich in a way that spending such huge amount of money to sponsor your foreign education will not have much impact on his financial situation etc.
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by Vicjustice: 11:52pm On Sep 08, 2014
Amosiye: Pls any one with an ideal of what an immigration lawyer can charge for appeal. I mean the amount(cost) price. EGOLE? Thanks for swift response pls
Do you really think that you need an immigration lawyer to plead you case in appealing a visa refusal?
Well, what category of visa are we talking about?
Why not seek free advice here?

2 Likes

Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by Vicjustice: 11:54pm On Sep 08, 2014
bakandow11: sir/ madam my own case is a bit different so please i need clearification. am presently in d uae saving heavily to try to cross to d u.s or canada i really cant tell if its gonna b from here or will have to get back to naija bt d main issue is dis presentation of account papers.
my salary is low bt am joining it with some little bizness. what do you advice i do, though i still av a year left here so i wnt fall into had i know case.
thanks alot.
Are you migrating, visiting, studying or what?
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by Yahyabutt(m): 2:57am On Sep 09, 2014
Vicjustice:
I explained time and again the reason i think your visa refusal is justifiable.
If your brother is going to sponsor your travel and education abroad, then, he must need to prove that he is indeed your brother; his financial circumstances would be looked into; his sources of income should be verifiable; he must be rich in a way that spending such huge amount of money to sponsor your foreign education will not have much impact on his financial situation etc.

Respected Sir!

It is ok about the sponsorship, Kindly say something about my employment. Is there any way to justify this employment? What I can write about my employment in appeal letter?

Thank you so much for your attention!
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by bakandow11: 4:50am On Sep 09, 2014
Vicjustice:
Are you migrating, visiting, studying or what?
migration i will call it, because i want to stay there till i could become a citizen.
Thanks.
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by Amosiye: 6:51am On Sep 09, 2014
It is a study visa
Vicjustice:
Do you really think that you need an immigration lawyer to plead you case in appealing a visa refusal?
Well, what category of visa are we talking about?
Why not seek free advice here?
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by Sotchaa(f): 4:04pm On Sep 09, 2014
Hi 3sha4lyf,

This is my first post on nairaland,hope i'm doing it right. I need your advice.My husband, baby & I plan to spend xmas in the uk with my sister. We both work and earn reasonable amounts. I have a savings account separate from my salary account that has about N500k. We plan on dropping our salary account statements which are our active accounts (salary comes in and goes out) plus my savings account. Question is is this ok for the application? we plan on sharing the expense. My hubby gets different bonuses at december which would help the trip and i would get my leave allowance also...how do you suggest we go about it? btw, my sister will send her biodata page and invitation letter. On travel history, i was born in the UK (post 82 so no automatic passport for me), i was there in '07 but was refused 2 times after, btw '07 & 08... reasons i don't clearly remember but it had to do with not enough documentation, which i agree, cos i assumed a renewal was automatic, i think. while the 2nd i was out of uni, so probably no strong ties. I haven't tried since then. My hubby has never been to the UK, but was in S/A for job related stuff this year.

3sha4lyf:

Summary... Pls put your salary account and explain irregularities. Include your dad's account IF he is in anyway sponsoring the trip. You may need other supporting documents to back this up. smiley
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by Vicjustice: 1:38pm On Sep 10, 2014
Amosiye: It is a study visa
Why was your application refused?
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by Amosiye: 2:14pm On Sep 10, 2014
Vicjustice:
Why was your application refused?
b4 appeal
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by Vicjustice: 2:23pm On Sep 10, 2014
Amosiye: Lump sum lodgement: condition and duration for the visa. Not explaind by applicant. and no clear link to ref reference
And you want to pay a solicitor to fight a case in which you have no justifiable ground?
Any Lawyer who accepts money from you to plead this sort of case is evil

1 Like

Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by Amosiye: 2:25pm On Sep 10, 2014
Vicjustice. I greet u
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by Amosiye: 2:37pm On Sep 10, 2014
I hv enuf justifiable evidence. The money was transfered from one of my sponsor account to another of his account I hv gotten the statement of the transfer for in and out of both accounts and proper explanation by my sponsor. Then the no clear link to reference the family friend I am going to stay with has written, sent me identification and other docs like irish passport. The duration and purpose y applicant. I have explain properly, writing and application, prepared an itinerary return ticket since is one year prog. Schools schedule for incoming intl students
Vicjustice: And you want to pay a solicitor to fight a case in which you have no justifiable ground?
Any Lawyer who accepts money from you to plead this sort of case is evil
and other docs to prove. So y do u say I hv no justifiable ground oga vicjustice?
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by Amosiye: 10:59pm On Sep 11, 2014
Oga vicjustice ands me nah. Y u no wan ans
Amosiye: I hv enuf justifiable evidence. I have explain properly, writing and application. So y do u say I hv no justifiable ground oga vicjustice?
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by worry359(m): 8:15am On Sep 12, 2014
Amosiye: Oga vicjustice! How long does the appeal process take(duration wen some one can get reply). For irish study stuff
First remember that you don't have a right to enter the country.
If you have a refusal for a study visa the normal thing is to look at the reason and make another application after putting things right.
It looks like they do not believe why this person would spend so much sponsoring you.
They just see all the people in the past with a false letter of sponsorship but no money to pay fees and living expences.
Appealing against the decision will get you nowhere.

1 Like

Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by Vicjustice: 8:16am On Sep 12, 2014
Amosiye: I hv enuf justifiable evidence. The money was transfered from one of my sponsor account to another of his account I hv gotten the statement of the transfer for in and out of both accounts and proper explanation by my sponsor. Then the no clear link to reference the family friend I am going to stay with has written, sent me identification and other docs like irish passport. The duration and purpose y applicant. I have explain properly, writing and application, prepared an itinerary return ticket since is one year prog. Schools schedule for incoming intl students and other docs to prove. So y do u say I hv no justifiable ground oga vicjustice?
Who is your sponsor?
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by Amosiye: 7:10pm On Sep 12, 2014
My uncle
Vicjustice:
Who is your sponsor?
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by Amosiye: 7:17pm On Sep 12, 2014
r. Application letter, letter from reference der,
Amosiye: My uncle becos my dad is late
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by Vicjustice: 9:39pm On Sep 12, 2014
Amosiye: My uncle becos my dad is late
Amosiye: I hv a lot of supporting docs. Like the death cert, burial prog wit my tribute. Pics of I and my uncle, docs for the transfer from one of his account to anoder. Application letter, letter from reference der,
It would be hard to succeed with an uncle sponsorship especially when he is not your legal guardian.
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by filcast(m): 10:52pm On Sep 12, 2014
hello house, is current account preferable to savings account for visa application purposes? I mean as proof of financial capability.
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by Amosiye: 11:12pm On Sep 12, 2014
God is in control
Vicjustice:
It would be hard to succeed with an uncle sponsorship especially when he is not your legal guardian.
I will win and be accepted in Jesus name. I trust a living God. I hv done all the best I can do. I leave the rest for God almighty to handle.

1 Like

Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by Vicjustice: 8:57am On Sep 13, 2014
filcast: hello house, is current account preferable to savings account for visa application purposes? I mean as proof of financial capability.
Current account is always preferable

1 Like

Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by Vicjustice: 9:04am On Sep 13, 2014
Amosiye: God is in controlI will win and be accepted in Jesus name. I trust a living God. I hv done all the best I can do. I leave the rest for God almighty to handle.
Why then did you seek advice if you have already made up your mind with such unshakable faith in the almighty God?
Well, i didn't say it is impossible, I only said it would be hard. May God be with you.

3 Likes

Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by buster(m): 9:50am On Sep 16, 2014
Good day everyone. I am new to this thread and I need advise. I intend travelling to the USA for a medical conference in Georgia. A well known multi national hospital in India is willing to cover all expenses including flight ticket, hotel and all other expenses. I have a letter from the hospital stating they would cover the expense. But am a little bit worried because they didn't give me their statement of account. Is the statement of account needed at the embassy or would the embassy confirm themselves. And also do I need to present my own statement of account even if am not the one paying for the trip
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by Vicjustice: 10:16am On Sep 16, 2014
buster: Good day everyone. I am new to this thread and I need advise. I intend travelling to the USA for a medical conference in Georgia. A well known multi national hospital in India is willing to cover all expenses including flight ticket, hotel and all other expenses. I have a letter from the hospital stating they would cover the expense. But am a little bit worried because they didn't give me their statement of account. Is the statement of account needed at the embassy or would the embassy confirm themselves. And also do I need to present my own statement of account even if am not the one paying for the trip
The hospital saying that they will cover your expenses is not good enough, (and while it is not reasonable for them to give you their bank statement), they have to give you a documented details of the form of payment that they would use in issuing the money to you; and the fund should be made available either by cheque, or by depositing the money into your account or by any other means that can make the money available for your use: this is what the embassy wants to see.

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (62) (Reply)

Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? / Travelling To Canada / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.