Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,009 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas - Travel (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas (434972 Views)

More Reasons Why Visa Applications Are Refused / Why Nigerians Are Refused US Visas / If You Are Refused A Canadian Visa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by mamaxxx: 9:22pm On Jul 21, 2014
worry359:

So do you have sufficient funds avaliable now?
Have you made plans and paid at a hospital for childbirth?
If NOT then you are wasting your time & money by re-applying.

I always had the funds available and I've got my account statement to prove this. I just didn't travel with it in cash. I've already made part payment to the physician too.
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by Temmysteel: 6:11pm On Jul 24, 2014
hope4me2012: vicjustice, justwise and other friends, Pls i need your advice.
I will soon attend visa interview for a 3wk
training in a US university. I had a rejection for conference visa last year on grounds of [b]unclear purpose for d trip.[/b]
i am employed with about 200k monthly.
I enrolled in d cooperative at my place of work, so monthly deductions(reflected on d payslip),are made to fund my wifes mini-mart.
My salary acct balance is about 250k.
But i want to use my savings acct with balance of about 1.2million.
How do i go about it. Do i use both or only d savings acct. Thanks

pls can u post the interview so as to have better knowledge of why the VO refused you,and please what do u mean by UNCLEAR PURPOSE FOR THE TRIP
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by ShmAlohim: 8:11pm On Jul 24, 2014
Hello everyone,
Please I need your advice on this issue if you would be so kind.
I'm about to apply for a Tier 4 student visa to the UK and this is my first time of applying for a visa. The financial requirements include a 3 month bank statement with the required funds held for the past 28 days.
After counting down the 28 days however, I discovered that my father, whose account I'm using to apply opened a new account for my study purpose and the account isn't up to 3 months old.
Would this be an issue? Thank you for your response.
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by charzyh2: 7:45am On Jul 29, 2014
Hello Mr Vincent,
I saw your posts on Nairaland concerning visa applications.
I am 21 years. I met an American woman on facebook. She and her husband introduced me to a network marketing business. I got interested in the business. So, they sponsored my registration financially. The husband has been chatting with me by email.
Now, they want me to come over there (US) for seminars in either December or January.
They are ready to stand as my sponsor and they are willing to provide any supporting documents for the invitation and sponsorship.
My questions are:

1. Is this a business visa or tourist visa?
2. What documents are required of them being my sponsor in this kind of situation?
3. What documents required are required of me?
4. And what are my my chances of being approved of this type of visa in this situation?

Thank you.
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by ted13: 5:02pm On Jul 30, 2014
Some years back I was refused VISA to UK and reason being that I was given fake tax clearance certificate which ideally I don't really need because I just want to renew my VISA and my pay slip shows that tax are deducted from my monthly emoluments. Though I have gotten the tax certificate myself, please can I re-apply now or where can I inquire my status. Thanks
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by Chrizizon: 12:27pm On Aug 02, 2014
Greetings to the entire house especially to the gurus justwise...vicjustice n co

Once again I need your candid advice..I'm about to submit an application for uk visa. The thing is that in my previous passport which has been 'cancelled without prejudice' there are lots of expired visas of different countries n residence permit..However there are also some entry & exit stamps with questionable authenticity on it, I hope u understand me. I want to know if it will be risky to attach such previous P To the new one which is clean with an expired and a valid visa as I am thinking those x-ray eyed ECO could detect things from the previous P..cos really I dey fear 10 years ban oh..I really need ur advice on this..should I declare that P stolen or lost or attach the Previous P to boost my application. Please only advice needed here n no criticisms or blames. thanks
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by KolaShangOne(m): 7:49am On Aug 03, 2014
I'm just wondering..
How does a person with No father, no mother, No wife / husband prove that he has ties to his home country?
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by worry359(m): 7:59am On Aug 03, 2014
KolaShangOne: I'm just wondering..
How does a person with No father, no mother, No wife / husband prove that he has ties to his home country?

Letter from employer stating that person is on leave and job is waiting when they come back.
Bank statements showing good salery coming in for a period of time.
Deeds to landed property and proof that you manage it.

4 Likes

Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by KolaShangOne(m): 8:21am On Aug 03, 2014
worry359:

Letter from employer stating that person is on leave and job is waiting when they come back.
Bank statements showing good salery coming in for a period of time.
Deeds to landed property and proof that you manage it.

What if the person is unemployed but has a sponsor?
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by worry359(m): 4:33pm On Aug 03, 2014
KolaShangOne:

What if the person is unemployed but has a sponsor?

Sponsor in home country or in country that you wish to visit?
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by KolaShangOne(m): 11:17am On Aug 04, 2014
worry359:

Sponsor in home country
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by 3sha4lyf: 2:40pm On Aug 04, 2014
worry359:

Lol...what does it matter, really? sponsors can't guarantee that the traveller will return to his/her country after the end of the trip so they are really not a bonafide tie to home country.

However, if applicant is a sponsor, say, had some wards or commitments back home, that's ok. smiley

Good job worry359
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by worry359(m): 3:11pm On Aug 04, 2014
3sha4lyf:
Lol...what does it matter, really? sponsors can't guarantee that the traveller will return to his/her country after the end of the trip so they are really not a bonafide tie to home country.
However, if applicant is a sponsor, say, had some wards or commitments back home, that's ok. smiley
Good job worry359
You are replying to something that you don't understand and have made yourself look ignorant!
You have opened your mouth before thinking and understanding my question!

It the sponsor was in the country that the poster wants to visit that is a big red flag.
It may look like the poster has no reason to return home.

As the sponsor is in the home country of the poster they may be able to show this as links to home.
It will not be easy and it will need a good explanation of why someone would sponsor the person.
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by 3sha4lyf: 3:58pm On Aug 04, 2014
worry359:
You are replying to something that you don't understand and have made yourself look ignorant!
You have opened your mouth before thinking and understanding my question!

It the sponsor was in the country that the poster wants to visit that is a big red flag.

As the sponsor is in the home country of the poster they may be able to show this as links to home.
It will not be easy and it will need a good explanation of why someone would sponsor the person.

I may not be far from the truth to say that you are very feisty by nature, and you can't even hide it even on a forum. Smdh.

Regardless of where sponsor is, if you've got no ties back home, a sponsor cannot sit in for that.
Their visa principles be like this;, a sponsor may be able to cater to your proposed trip but a sponsor cannot guarantee your exit out of the UK at the end of the proposed trip.
Whether your sponsor is home or abroad, if you are unemployed, have no responsibilities, in fact, no ties whatsoever to ur home country, a UK visa is likely to be unlikely. Likewise if the sponsor was abroad.
And that isn't to say it's impossible becos of cos we see exceptions as every application is catered to in their own merits.

Like Wards and children, young adults may be sponsored if, for example they are students, yet to go on NYSC, etc. Then those things serve as the so-called ties. Eg. Studies.

Not having an argument on this with you.

@ poster, I'm assuming you are an adult, you can discern for yourself. Tx

4 Likes

Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by gbeduman: 5:25pm On Aug 22, 2014
I greet everybody on this forum, God bless you guys for the help you are giving to us, Pls I am a music artiste and also an upcoming film maker, my short film was accepted into a film festival in Germany and they will be sending me invitation in the coming week. My business name was registered in May and i have gotten a TIN number but have not paid any Tax yet so i dont have a Tax Clearance certificate. i am married with two kids, im a member of Copyright society of Nigeria and i also registered my short film with Nigerian Copyright Comission and have the NCC certificate of the short film, I have some hundreds of thousands in my Savings account but my corporate account is not up to 3 months, PLEASE I WANT TO KNOW IF I HAVE THE CHANCES OF GETTING THE VISA TO THE FILM FESTIVAL AND I WILL APPRECIATE ANY ADVICE GIVEN TO ME. GOD BLESS YOU ALL!
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by 3sha4lyf: 1:55pm On Aug 23, 2014
gbeduman: I greet everybody on this forum, God bless you guys for the help you are giving to us, Pls I am a music artiste and also an upcoming film maker, my short film was accepted into a film festival in Germany and they will be sending me invitation in the coming week. My business name was registered in May and i have gotten a TIN number but have not paid any Tax yet so i dont have a Tax Clearance certificate. i am married with two kids, im a member of Copyright society of Nigeria and i also registered my short film with Nigerian Copyright Comission and have the NCC certificate of the short film, I have some hundreds of thousands in my Savings account but my corporate account is not up to 3 months, PLEASE I WANT TO KNOW IF I HAVE THE CHANCES OF GETTING THE VISA TO THE FILM FESTIVAL AND I WILL APPRECIATE ANY ADVICE GIVEN TO ME. GOD BLESS YOU ALL!

My take, put all the relevant docs u have, back them with supporting docs from the German host, include ur previous works or any previous awards, (German embassy may not require too many documents but you might want to highlight past and previous awards and achievements or the likes in your additional info section). I think you should be fine. All applications are delay with in their own merits so, just tidy your side well. You might wanna start by listing docs you already have from your sponsor. Hope this helps
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by Vicjustice: 3:37pm On Aug 23, 2014
3sha4lyf:
My take, put all the relevant docs u have, back them with supporting docs from the German host, include ur previous works or any previous awards, (German embassy may not require too many documents but you might want to highlight past and previous awards and achievements or the likes in your additional info section). I think you should be fine. All applications are delay with in their own merits so, just tidy your side well. You might wanna start by listing docs you already have from your sponsor. Hope this helps
Not a bad suggestion, but remember that the rules are the rules, and they are there to observe.
Germany is a Schengen country, and therefore, it observes Schengen regulations which requires that a business must have tax compliance certificate, and also that a bank statement must have at least 6 months old transaction records.
Even if they give him grace in respect to the deficient bank statement, I don't see how he can get through with a business that hasn't complied with tax regulation: a business which is apparently registered in a hurry to get a visa.

1 Like

Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by 3sha4lyf: 4:28pm On Aug 23, 2014
Vicjustice:
Not a bad suggestion, but remember that the rules are the rules, and they are there to observe.
Germany is a Schengen country, and therefore, it observes Schengen regulations which requires that a business must have tax compliance certificate, and also that a bank statement must have at least 6 months old transaction records.
Even if they give him grace in respect to the deficient bank statement, I don't see how he can get through with a business that hasn't complied with tax regulation: a business which is apparently registered in a hurry to get a visa.

Yeah you are very right, and I can't agree with you any less, but then not in all cases. That's why they said all applications are dealt with in their own merits. The TCC they are requesting is for the previous year which, in the poster's case, isn't possible cos his business is "in its infancy- 5 months old". So I'm suggesting that poster can note this down in the additional info section that TCC for previous year is unavailable becos business has not been in operation for up to 12 months. Except they r saying new business owners shouldn't come n "tap expertise from Schengen countries until their 1st anniversary" lol.

Also can I correct that for this Schengen visa applications, both personal and business account statements required is 3 months.

@Gbeduman, go thru this entire thread (1 to date) plus this link (see below). It'll help u with your decision.
http://www.nigeria.diplo.de/contentblob/3811522/Daten/3518209/checklist_business_visa.pdf

1 Like

Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by superior1: 7:48pm On Aug 23, 2014
worry359:
[b]You have opened your mouth before thinking
and understanding my question!

It will not be easy and it will need a good explanation of why someone would sponsor the person.[/b]

Awe, read the bold and spend some few minutes to think on what it says about your person. I dont know of Tuvalu embassy, there is no serious country that will agree Sponsor resident in home country is a show of ties unless the Sponsor is the parent or something closer.

2 Likes

Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by 3sha4lyf: 7:25am On Aug 24, 2014
superior1:

Awe, read the bold and spend some few minutes to think on what it says about your person. I dont know of Tuvalu embassy, there is no serious country that will agree Sponsor resident in home country is a show of ties unless the Sponsor is the parent or something closer.

Well-said tx
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by gbeduman: 5:59am On Aug 25, 2014
@3sha4lyf and @Vicjustice I appriciate ur advices, the company is young but I have jobs I have done in the past before I registered the Business Name, I have a link where they can watch the short films and music videos I have previously directed and edited, the same short film had entry to a film festival in Ghana and South Africa also, so I will add the invitation from these festivals to support my documents.I will read this thread from the beginning as adviced by 3sha4lyf and when I receive the invitation from the festival I will update you about the documents received, God bless you all.
3sha4lyf:

Yeah you are very right, and I can't agree with you any less, but then not in all cases. That's why they said all applications are dealt with in their own merits. The TCC they are requesting is for the previous year which, in the poster's case, isn't possible cos his business is "in its infancy- 5 months old". So I'm suggesting that poster can note this down in the additional info section that TCC for previous year is unavailable becos business has not been in operation for up to 12 months. Except they r saying new business owners shouldn't come n "tap expertise from Schengen countries until their 1st anniversary" lol.

Also can I correct that for this Schengen visa applications, both personal and business account statements required is 3 months.

@Gbeduman, go thru this entire thread (1 to date) plus this link (see below). It'll help u with your decision.
http://www.nigeria.diplo.de/contentblob/3811522/Daten/3518209/checklist_business_visa.pdf

1 Like

Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by Veeme: 6:37pm On Aug 30, 2014
Hi Vicjustice (sorry if not spelt correctly), or anyone please...!
Please excuse my ignorance Im a newbie...
Im really hoping you can offer some advice as you seem to be very knowledgable about visa's.
Im a British citizen and my partner of almost 2yrs is from Nigeria. We met in India 2yrs ago and have spent
2 seasons together there and I visited him in Nigeria. We wish for him to come and see me and my family here
in UK but his visa (visitor), has just been refused. The reason they gave is that they said my documents are out of date,
despite the fact they have had the documents for over two and a half months! It doesn't make any sense....
What should we do? Im wondering if its best to appeal (if we can), or if he just submited new application.
Any advice greatly appreciated, Im real stressed undecided
Many thx V
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by worry359(m): 6:58pm On Aug 30, 2014
Veeme Veeme if you can post the exact words used in the refusal and any code used (some numbers and letters)
Then things may become clear for someone to give advice.
(Hide any personal details,) just quote the reason exactly.
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by Veeme: 8:24pm On Aug 30, 2014
Hi worry359,
thank you so much for your reply. As far as I know it simply stated that he will need to reapply as my documents were out of date. The documents, bank statements etc were for the previous 6mths. He applied on 6th June and docs were for previous 6mths. Someone from embassy called me same week he applied and I confirmed our intention. He only just heard last fri that it was refused. I dont understand how they can the docs are out of date when they were in their possession?
I will try and get back to you with exact details but my partners father has been taken ill and he has travelled to see him so will be a few days.....
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by worry359(m): 8:39pm On Aug 30, 2014
Veeme: Hi worry359,
thank you so much for your reply. As far as I know it simply stated that he will need to reapply as my documents were out of date. The documents, bank statements etc were for the previous 6mths. He applied on 6th June and docs were for previous 6mths. Someone from embassy called me same week he applied and I confirmed our intention. He only just heard last fri that it was refused. I dont understand how they can the docs are out of date when they were in their possession?
I will try and get back to you with exact details but my partners father has been taken ill and he has travelled to see him so will be a few days.....
Sounds like you need some up to date documents to re-apply. Bank statement for example should be as fresh as possible when applying.
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by Veeme: 9:15pm On Aug 30, 2014
Yeah we're gonna try again but still I dont understand cos the docs were all in date at time but they replied after over two and half months!
My bank issues statements end of month but I dont receive it until around 7-10 of new month then have to get everything together and post to Nigeria which takes another 5-10 working days.....
But does it sound hopeful?
Has this happened to anyone else?
I still would like to know how they can give this reason when docs were fresh more than two and half months ago... aarrrgghhh!
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by Yahyabutt(m): 12:45pm On Aug 31, 2014
To Vicjustice

Respected Sir!

I really hearty appreciate your kind guidance and contribution, I desperately need your help.
I am from Pakistan and have completed B.Sc (Hons) Geography (2012) and won gold medal for first position, I passed IELTS test with overall 7 bands score. In 2013 I got admission at UNSW, Australia but refused from granting visa from Australian Embassy. After that I got admission @ Dublin Institute of Technology, Ireland but unfortunately again failed to get a student visa. I have refused student visa on following reasons:
I am to inform you that application, Ref. No.: 17092052 was refused on 26
August 2014 for the following reasons:

F:- Finances:- evidence provided is deemed insufficient or incomplete - no
bank statements provided by any of applicant’s sponsors – no evidence to
show how applicant will pay outstanding college fees – applicant has not
produced a bank statement as supporting evidence of employment

ID:- Insufficient documentation submitted in support of the application -
quality of applicant employer letters, email contacts are yahoo/gmail
accounts, no website address given – no recent payslips provided by
applicant - quality of sponsor employer letters

SP:- Gaps in education or employment not accounted for

I have supplied sponsors (my two elder brothers) payslips, now I'm preparing bank statement of one of my elder brother who is my sponsor too. In addition I have already submitted student education Bond as an alternative of bank statement.
I have paid half of my university fee that is why embassy is asking about the mode of payment of rest fee.

as for as quality of employer document is concerned, I'm lecturer of Geography @ local College in my area. Sir I belong to a remote village area where literacy rate is not so high so my organization does not advertise them on web, they use wall chalking, brochures etc, they have also paid me by hand and there is no bank involvement in salary paying however I can provide recent payslips.

In gap year Explanation, I can send you my explanatory document @ your email id so that you can better understand it.

Please help me out how can I write reconsideration letter. here is my email (mybutt001@hotmail.com)[i][/i] kindly send me your email address so that I may be able to share my visa application file with you so that you may be able to better understand the whole situation.
I hope you will be kind enough to provide me your email id and guide. looking forward to your kind response and hope you will not disappoint me!

Dear Vicjustice I'm anxiously waiting for you!!!
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by Vicjustice: 11:24pm On Aug 31, 2014
Veeme: Hi Vicjustice (sorry if not spelt correctly), or anyone please...!
Please excuse my ignorance Im a newbie...
Im really hoping you can offer some advice as you seem to be very knowledgable about visa's.
Im a British citizen and my partner of almost 2yrs is from Nigeria. We met in India 2yrs ago and have spent
2 seasons together there and I visited him in Nigeria. We wish for him to come and see me and my family here
in UK but his visa (visitor), has just been refused. The reason they gave is that they said my documents are out of date,
despite the fact they have had the documents for over two and a half months! It doesn't make any sense....
What should we do? Im wondering if its best to appeal (if we can), or if he just submited new application.
Any advice greatly appreciated, Im real stressed undecided
Many thx V
Veeme: Hi worry359,
On the ground of "change of circumstances", the embassy can actually refuse the application if a (time sensitive) document of important value is out of date before they reach decision.
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by Vicjustice: 12:19am On Sep 01, 2014
Yahyabutt: To Vicjustice

Respected Sir!

I really hearty appreciate your kind guidance and contribution, I desperately need your help.
I am from Pakistan and have completed B.Sc (Hons) Geography (2012) and won gold medal for first position, I passed IELTS test with overall 7 bands score. In 2013 I got admission at UNSW, Australia but refused from granting visa from Australian Embassy. After that I got admission @ Dublin Institute of Technology, Ireland but unfortunately again failed to get a student visa. I have refused student visa on following reasons:
I am to inform you that application, Ref. No.: 17092052 was refused on 26
August 2014 for the following reasons:

F:- Finances:- evidence provided is deemed insufficient or incomplete - no
bank statements provided by any of applicant’s sponsors – no evidence to
show how applicant will pay outstanding college fees – applicant has not
produced a bank statement as supporting evidence of employment

ID:- Insufficient documentation submitted in support of the application -
quality of applicant employer letters, email contacts are yahoo/gmail
accounts, no website address given – no recent payslips provided by
applicant - quality of sponsor employer letters

SP:- Gaps in education or employment not accounted for

I have supplied sponsors (my two elder brothers) payslips, now I'm preparing bank statement of one of my elder brother who is my sponsor too. In addition I have already submitted student education Bond as an alternative of bank statement.
I have paid half of my university fee that is why embassy is asking about the mode of payment of rest fee.

as for as quality of employer document is concerned, I'm lecturer of Geography @ local College in my area. Sir I belong to a remote village area where literacy rate is not so high so my organization does not advertise them on web, they use wall chalking, brochures etc, they have also paid me by hand and there is no bank involvement in salary paying however I can provide recent payslips.

In gap year Explanation, I can send you my explanatory document @ your email id so that you can better understand it.

Please help me out how can I write reconsideration letter. here is my email (mybutt001@hotmail.com)[i][/i] kindly send me your email address so that I may be able to share my visa application file with you so that you may be able to better understand the whole situation.
I hope you will be kind enough to provide me your email id and guide. looking forward to your kind response and hope you will not disappoint me!

Dear Vicjustice I'm anxiously waiting for you!!!
I regret to disappoint you by declining your request for my email address. Please, understand that whatever assistance that i give to you in secret would be beneficial to you only, but if made open, it would be beneficent to many others in similar situation; so, i prefer to correspond with you in this open forum: and besides, it is to your advantage to have others knowledgeable members make contributions in need be.
Now, concerning the reasons for your Irish visa application refusal, i would say that the decision is justifiable as you circumstances does not seem to technically fulfil the required standard.
It is a complete flop to have applied for a visa without a bank statement: the payslips that you presented is not as important as the bank statement that you failed to provide. By the way, you are not required to have a job in order to apply for a student visa, therefore, to even have presented a (cash-in-hand) job as a proof of obligation is another mistake: there is no amount of explanation that would make sense to the embassy without proper documentations.
Now, your brother is qualified to be your sponsor if you can satisfy the embassy that he is indeed your blood-brother, not cousin, uncle or other extended family relative.
Please, refer to the original article of this thread and ensure that your brother (who you said is taking the sponsor's role) meets the requirements.
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by Yahyabutt(m): 6:57am On Sep 06, 2014
Vicjustice:
I regret to disappoint you by declining your request for my email address. Please, understand that whatever assistance that i give to you in secret would be beneficial to you only, but if made open, it would be beneficent to many others in similar situation; so, i prefer to correspond with you in this open forum: and besides, it is to your advantage to have others knowledgeable members make contributions in need be.
Now, concerning the reasons for your Irish visa application refusal, i would say that the decision is justifiable as you circumstances does not seem to technically fulfil the required standard.
It is a complete flop to have applied for a visa without a bank statement: the payslips that you presented is not as important as the bank statement that you failed to provide. By the way, you are not required to have a job in order to apply for a student visa, therefore, to even have presented a (cash-in-hand) job as a proof of obligation is another mistake: there is no amount of explanation that would make sense to the embassy without proper documentations.
Now, your brother is qualified to be your sponsor if you can satisfy the embassy that he is indeed your blood-brother, not cousin, uncle or other extended family relative.
Please, refer to the original article of this thread and ensure that your brother (who you said is taking the sponsor's role) meets the requirements.

Dear Vicjustice!

Thank you so much for your reply I was just seeking you email ID to send you my complete Visa Application File anyhow it is ok to discuss it in the forum and I also request to all other respected members to help me out.

As for as matter of Bank statement is concerned, you may be well aware of Student Education Bond that is an alternative pilot program for the bank statement. It is written on INIS (http://www.inis.gov.ie/en/INIS/Pages/Study,%20Research%20or%20Exam,) website that Student Education Bond is an alternative of bank statement so I purchased Student Education Bond (7000 Euro deposited in IRISH Bank Account) and enclosed with it with my visa application. I also attached some additional assets like proof of land ownership record. I have paid the due balance of my fees and now scene is that my full fee is paid and proof of expenses is in the form of Student Education Bond is already attached. Kindly guide me what I need to attach regarding finance with my appeal letter?

I mentioned the job just to cover my gap year. Actually I'm employed there on honorary basis and not a permanent employee this is because I just want in touch with my studies and want to implement in my knowledge practically. My college only pay me stipend so kind guide how can I justify this? Another issue is that I'm living in a small, remote village area where literacy rate is very low. Our College doesn't advertise on internet rather it use Wall Chalking, pamphlets and Brochures. That is why I'm unable to provide website address and email ids are local gmail and yahoo ids. How can I justify all this regarding quality of employment documentation?

I have Family Registration Certificate as a prof of brother-ship. I have also enclose Affidavit of Support from my brother indicating that he is reprehensible of all my bearing including study and boarding expenditure.

I shall be very thank full to you if you provide me a detail information on justifying refusal point in the light of information provided above, kindly notify me is any additional information you require, Hope to hear you soon

Stay Blessed!
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by Yahyabutt(m): 7:22am On Sep 06, 2014
[quote author=Yahyabutt]

Dear Vicjustice!

Kindly Find the attachment for some my Visa Application Docs.

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (62) (Reply)

Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? / Travelling To Canada / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.