Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

The Competition Between Single Ladies & Married Women For Attention/guys... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Competition Between Single Ladies & Married Women For Attention/guys... (1662 Views)

Nigerian Ladies Married To White Men.... (pics Included) / Nigerian Guy Calls Out Fellow Men That Desperately Beg Women For Sex / Nigerian Ladies Married To White Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Competition Between Single Ladies & Married Women For Attention/guys... by marvelck: 12:38pm On Jun 18, 2012
Nowadays you see alot of young single ladies wearing all sort of seductive dresses (bum short, pencil jeans, leggings, tights/with sexy tops etc), all in the name of fashion. And they dress like that either cos they want to attract men or cos they are looking for...suitors. But when married women(with kids) wear the same thing, what are they looking for?
Re: The Competition Between Single Ladies & Married Women For Attention/guys... by ArQueBusieR(m): 12:45pm On Jun 18, 2012
Ask them.
Re: The Competition Between Single Ladies & Married Women For Attention/guys... by radar5(m): 12:57pm On Jun 18, 2012
What the singles want.They have common factor-adultery.

1 Like

Re: The Competition Between Single Ladies & Married Women For Attention/guys... by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jun 18, 2012
radar5: What the singles want.They have common factor-adultery.

Not really, i think is mostly about staying in the game!

What i know is that when i get married, the way i will dress ehn...will be worst that the way i dress now!.

You go fear na!
Re: The Competition Between Single Ladies & Married Women For Attention/guys... by Tyche(m): 2:18pm On Jun 18, 2012
Sometimes they are just following trends in fashion.
Most people will be ashamed to wear (for example) a short dress if fashion decrees a long one and vice versa.
Re: The Competition Between Single Ladies & Married Women For Attention/guys... by mogbomoya: 2:27pm On Jun 18, 2012
We married women dress to fashion cos we want to keep our husband!

I am pregnant, but mennnn my gowns/skirts are extra short, and with my increased boobs size, my cleavage is something else. I was at the beach this weekend, and my shorts was so baddddddd! Even the single brothers were whistling at me. lol!

My hubby can't keep his hands off me!

Don't want some single ladies tht don't know how I started with my hubby to draw his attention.

Men are attracted with what they see.

1 Like

Re: The Competition Between Single Ladies & Married Women For Attention/guys... by radar5(m): 2:53pm On Jun 18, 2012
Does that mean that if going absolutely naked helps keep your husband,you won't mind doing it.Shouldn't there be some moderation?
Re: The Competition Between Single Ladies & Married Women For Attention/guys... by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jun 18, 2012
Young dudes dat can fire there bumber strongly
Re: The Competition Between Single Ladies & Married Women For Attention/guys... by tpia5: 3:49pm On Jun 18, 2012

ok then.

so he doesnt see the same on other women?

just asking.
Re: The Competition Between Single Ladies & Married Women For Attention/guys... by tpia5: 3:51pm On Jun 18, 2012
@ topic

some ladies might be trying to reassure themselves they're still attractive.

either that or they're not happy with their husbands.

or maybe the husbands will wander if the wives dont dress that way?
Re: The Competition Between Single Ladies & Married Women For Attention/guys... by luckgames(m): 3:56pm On Jun 18, 2012
marvelck: Nowadays you see alot of young single ladies wearing all sort of seductive dresses (bum short, pencil jeans, leggings, tights/with sexy tops etc), all in the name of fashion. And they dress like that either cos they want to attract men or cos they are looking for...suitors. But when married women(with kids) wear the same thing, what are they looking for?

To keep their husbands engage
Re: The Competition Between Single Ladies & Married Women For Attention/guys... by cindyrella(f): 5:04pm On Jun 18, 2012
They dress that way to keep their husbands.
As mogbomoya said men are attracted to what they see...

Gone are those days when married women will tie one wrapper for days, nowadays they dress to kill.
which if u ask me I think its cool! cool

1 Like

Re: The Competition Between Single Ladies & Married Women For Attention/guys... by espn(m): 9:54am On Jun 19, 2012
mogbomoya: We married women dress to fashion cos we want to keep our husband!

I am pregnant, but mennnn my gowns/skirts are extra short, and with my increased boobs size, my cleavage is something else. I was at the beach this weekend, and my shorts was so baddddddd! Even the single brothers were whistling at me. lol!

Don't want some single ladies tht don't know how I started with my hubby to draw his attention.

Men are attracted with what they see.na wa oo..may God save us from indecency..under d disguise of trying to make your hubby happy..what wld b wld b..even though you walk naked..that doesn't stop him frm doin watever we wants to do..smh..

Re: The Competition Between Single Ladies & Married Women For Attention/guys... by espn(m): 9:58am On Jun 19, 2012
mogbomoya: We married women dress to fashion cos we want to keep our husband!

.na wa oo..may God save us from indecency..under d disguise of trying to make your hubby happy..what wld b wld b..even though you walk naked..that doesn't stop him frm doin watever we wants to do..smh..

1 Like

Re: The Competition Between Single Ladies & Married Women For Attention/guys... by olasquare: 2:27pm On Jun 19, 2012
married women want to stay in d game to keep their husband from being snatched...d husband most of dem pretend as if they hate what d ladies wear when dey c dem by shouting look @ dis 4 christ sake.....just bcoz their wives are sitted beside dem...but in their mind they love that bum short that sexy crazy hell sucking lady wore as her ass show litte of the pie to d man....so d married just want to make their husband head swell small say i good too.
Re: The Competition Between Single Ladies & Married Women For Attention/guys... by olasquare: 2:32pm On Jun 19, 2012
@mogbomoya....love ur courage & out-spoken nature...there lots of women out ther wu knows dey do this bcoz of this reason but are too pretensive to say it out loud.....dont mind ur haters....some of them love their wife to wear it but will not say and later on go out to pursuing the ladies
Re: The Competition Between Single Ladies & Married Women For Attention/guys... by xynerise: 3:05pm On Jun 19, 2012
Some of them look like Johnny bravo when they wear leggings grin
Re: The Competition Between Single Ladies & Married Women For Attention/guys... by Mynd44: 3:06pm On Jun 19, 2012
So you mean I will marry a lady who wears mini skirt and then we Marry and she changes to Maternity gown? Hell no. That on its own is a ground for divorce
Re: The Competition Between Single Ladies & Married Women For Attention/guys... by luckgames(m): 6:38pm On Jun 19, 2012
Mynd_44: So you mean I will marry a lady who wears mini skirt and then we Marry and she changes to Maternity gown? Hell no. That on its own is a ground for divorce
You will divorce for lot of things
Does she clean, cook, keep information and secret
Re: The Competition Between Single Ladies & Married Women For Attention/guys... by Mynd44: 6:53pm On Jun 19, 2012
^^
I don't mind but there is no way in he'll she will dress like some village girl in my house.
She will go and do that in her fada's house

1 Like

Re: The Competition Between Single Ladies & Married Women For Attention/guys... by olasquare: 12:54pm On Jun 23, 2012
[/quote]So you mean I will marry a lady who wears mini skirt and then we Marry and she changes to Maternity gown? Hell no. That on its own is a ground for divorce

I think u very much hit d nail right on the head....many women once they are married......bang...their dressing changes...and they start looking horrible right from when u get out of the registry and the church...bang!!!!!

i don't think i can keep up with that...it is crazy......u shld still look as sexy as u where wen u guyz are dating or wen u re still single...but it shldn't be over-board i think.....but look beautiful, sexy and charming shldn't be for the single ladies alone
Re: The Competition Between Single Ladies & Married Women For Attention/guys... by Mynd44: 6:49pm On Jun 23, 2012
If she I was attracted to her when she wore mini skirts, she must continue wearing it oo.
Re: The Competition Between Single Ladies & Married Women For Attention/guys... by tpia5: 7:59pm On Jun 23, 2012
^ if she likes she can roam around in pata only inside the house.

but when in public gatherings, if you arent dispaying your goodies, why should she?

unless una wan go n.aked together, and take whatever dishing comes your way.

when in rome, dress like the romans. Modify your dressing to match your company.

beach wear is not formal wear, and vice versa.

and when you're going to night clubs, nobody says dont go half n.aked.
Re: The Competition Between Single Ladies & Married Women For Attention/guys... by Mynd44: 9:25am On Jun 24, 2012
^^
You are missing my point. If when we were dating, she was the high heel, mini skirt type and that turned my head why should she change once we marry? Did I complain? Na war she dey find ooo
Re: The Competition Between Single Ladies & Married Women For Attention/guys... by tpia5: 1:41pm On Jun 24, 2012
^she doesnt have to be n.aked in public when other people are fully dressed.

If you want her in the n.ude all the time, then take her to places where others are dressed similarly.

Your personal preferences arent necessarily the same as the general public's.

(1) (Reply)

Woman Rushed To Hospital After Suffering Painful THREE-HOURS Climax. / Mentalities Of The Opposite Sex (male) That I Hate / Some Girls And There Forming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.