Stats: 3,194,184 members, 7,953,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:59 PM

Why Do Nigerian Guys Dislike Wizkid? Candid Opinion Needed!!! - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Do Nigerian Guys Dislike Wizkid? Candid Opinion Needed!!! (19719 Views)

85% Of Nigerian Guys Doesn't Bath With Sponge. / First Nigerian Trans Gender: Nigerian Guys Changes Sex / Why Would These Nigerian Guys Risk Their Lives Like This?! (photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Dislike Wizkid? Candid Opinion Needed!!! by mufc009(m): 2:51pm On Jun 20, 2012
Awon eleyi won bad gan
Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Dislike Wizkid? Candid Opinion Needed!!! by WhoIGoAsk: 2:52pm On Jun 20, 2012
it's a subconscious thing. He's a young guy with some extra cash. This subconsciously make guys "jealous" of him and his achievements and his ladies
attractability grin . Imagine if JB were a Nigeria?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Dislike Wizkid? Candid Opinion Needed!!! by Kpakam(m): 2:54pm On Jun 20, 2012
I Nor Know Wetin Wizkid Do Me,I Nor Just Like The Guy,I Like Some Of His Songz But The Guy Nor dey Freak Me at all
Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Dislike Wizkid? Candid Opinion Needed!!! by charlsecy4(m): 2:58pm On Jun 20, 2012
nobleayo: THEY DISLIKE HIM BECOS HE'S GOING PLACES.....

Are Tuface, P-Square, and others not going places? Aren't they popular with the people?
They are way more successful than WizKid!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Dislike Wizkid? Candid Opinion Needed!!! by thewarlord: 2:59pm On Jun 20, 2012
personally i dont hate whizkid,i don't like him either!
i think it stems from the fact that he chose a musical career rather than a good qualitative education.
i believe he should seriously ask himself....where would i be in 10 yrs? will i still be relevant in contemporary music.
many of our so called music icons forget that a strong solid education is the bedrock to a successful life.
Lots of foreign musicians that we love,idolate and copy are actually graduates or have advanced levels of education(do you think the Dr in Dr Dre is for fun?).why cant we copy that side?
whizkid in my book would have ruled if he kept to his studies,albeit part time if possible,graduate and then focus on his career.When his music odyssey finally comes to an end(they all do)he would have something to build on.
finally the sex-tape(true or false?)was the final straw that broke the camels back. if it was him,a real shame...
Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Dislike Wizkid? Candid Opinion Needed!!! by shadrach77: 3:02pm On Jun 20, 2012
they hate him, because he is successful, good looking and popular with the ladies - he has what they can only dream of cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Dislike Wizkid? Candid Opinion Needed!!! by andrew444(m): 3:03pm On Jun 20, 2012
amber222: that's d point and d guy is cute.one thing i jt don't like abt him is dt he dn't finish is education.

Stop hating don't say u hate him for education,what is the essence of going to school,he has made it,and many graduate nor salary earners will no get what he has,Bleep education in nigeria.

Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Dislike Wizkid? Candid Opinion Needed!!! by Codedrock(m): 3:09pm On Jun 20, 2012
njazra(m),Viewing this topic:
Ajibolar(f), remoranger(m),
ekitikan(m), edalok, ariyebaba,
thewarlord, mufc009(m), kuru,
Tee jay 1, Ekykool, Who I Go
Ask?, Deji Adeoy, Wislet(f),
patwilly(m), davedozz(m),
Toonice(m), lord papi(m),
daviskingsley(m), Xcellaen,
akigbemaru, ULSHERLAN(m),
sneak3, PinkDiamond,
metoskaraba, Seyipa(m), tuhott
(f), B4ME, sadiq tijani, Dheymola,
ChrisChino(m), overkill®(f),
damol2k2, ngbede69, Ajo
Mmuo, swagrr..01, Shady swag
(m), ogaegbe, mamoussou,
dammiecool(m), Dondbuzor,
akereconfi(m), wise_many2k(m)
, temiade(f), norrisman, joeltoby,
kasiem(m), elubiazo, @richy(m),
sylve11, valencia25(m),
Kiskylucky, shadrach77,
Nexxy007(m) and 67 guest(s).
Can u see wat i pasted above over 150 people viewing this topic as at now, all i know is that he is still most famous artist&celeb in naija as at now!

Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Dislike Wizkid? Candid Opinion Needed!!! by dj187: 3:10pm On Jun 20, 2012
if u hv ever danced 2 his muzik & u come here 2 comment abt not liking him then u are worse than boko haram

Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Dislike Wizkid? Candid Opinion Needed!!! by shadrach77: 3:11pm On Jun 20, 2012
thewarlord: personally i dont hate whizkid,i don't like him either!
i think it stems from the fact that he chose a musical career rather than a good qualitative education.
i believe he should seriously ask himself....where would i be in 10 yrs? will i still be relevant in contemporary music.
many of our so called music icons forget that a strong solid education is the bedrock to a successful life.
Lots of foreign musicians that we love,idolate and copy are actually graduates or have advanced levels of education(do you think the Dr in Dr Dre is for fun?).why cant we copy that side?
whizkid in my book would have ruled if he kept to his studies,albeit part time if possible,graduate and then focus on his career.When his music odyssey finally comes to an end(they all do)he would have something to build on.
finally the sex-tape(true or false?)was the final straw that broke the camels back. if it was him,a real shame...
this is silly! why would you hate somebody because he didn't finish his education? Are you trying to say you like him more than himself? what's the point of education without a job or without money? music is all about timing and the guy realised this is his time and he decided to seize the opportunity. it's not as if universities are closing down. He can always go back to school later on in life angry sad sad sad

Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Dislike Wizkid? Candid Opinion Needed!!! by Orikinla(m): 3:16pm On Jun 20, 2012
I like him.
He reminds me of my younger years.
I also recorded my first single at 21.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Dislike Wizkid? Candid Opinion Needed!!! by icon8: 3:17pm On Jun 20, 2012
michelin89:

Single and I don't do kids!
Michelin: as in the tyre? ...why then are you out of ma reach
Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Dislike Wizkid? Candid Opinion Needed!!! by FunmyKemmy(f): 3:19pm On Jun 20, 2012
All of you, e pakurumo, pakurumo...
Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Dislike Wizkid? Candid Opinion Needed!!! by slimyem: 3:25pm On Jun 20, 2012
they just hating on him cuz he's so young and doing so well.cheesy
Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Dislike Wizkid? Candid Opinion Needed!!! by dayokanu(m): 3:25pm On Jun 20, 2012

WHich of the world notable musician had any education?

Was michael jackson a gradute? Jay Z, Beyonce or even in Naija PSquare Tuface or Dbanj?

WHy should he go to school? What does he want to gain from the school sef?

How many Graduates are roaming the streets now jobless without 1% of whizkids money?

Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Dislike Wizkid? Candid Opinion Needed!!! by slimyem: 3:27pm On Jun 20, 2012
Orikinla: I like him.
He reminds me of my younger years.
I also recorded my first single at 21.
granpa,stfu!
Na you be singer,na you be publisher,na you be counselor...haba!
Btw,how many people heard your first single?

Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Dislike Wizkid? Candid Opinion Needed!!! by fubbyy(m): 3:27pm On Jun 20, 2012

Crap, total crap, crap to the highest order.. Me that graduated as one oF the best students in my dept. 2010 , where am I now?

The fantasies we read in books are different from what happens in real life, do you think solid education will guarantee you a success in nigeria.. Big joke

@ topic, I like wizkid but I prefer davido
Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Dislike Wizkid? Candid Opinion Needed!!! by Dondbuzor: 3:29pm On Jun 20, 2012
I think naija dudes hating wizkid is doing dat out of cheer jealousy. How a small boy like him could achieve much.
But as for me, I dnt just like guy, I love him call his talented.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Dislike Wizkid? Candid Opinion Needed!!! by slimyem: 3:31pm On Jun 20, 2012
they hate him but know all his lyrics offhand and would be the first to jiggle to his music whenever it starts to play.
Buncha hypocrites!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Dislike Wizkid? Candid Opinion Needed!!! by alaoeri: 3:31pm On Jun 20, 2012
No hate, i like him cuz his is handsome cute and got swags but not a lover °ƒ his music prefer hardcore rap song.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Dislike Wizkid? Candid Opinion Needed!!! by MeGaStReEt: 3:35pm On Jun 20, 2012
Him dey try for he age
Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Dislike Wizkid? Candid Opinion Needed!!! by Rhino5dm: 3:36pm On Jun 20, 2012
The boy is collecting 3 million naira per show and some poor hating creatures are here spewing rubbish. Which one is even more pathetic?

From Rick Ross ft P-Squre. . ."We talking money and they are talking nonsense"
Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Dislike Wizkid? Candid Opinion Needed!!! by MRMICKMEN: 3:36pm On Jun 20, 2012
he is a kid and i will be a fan when he starts shaving,but for now;i will allow him play with sand(san sah)
Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Dislike Wizkid? Candid Opinion Needed!!! by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jun 20, 2012
I love the kid, he doesnt need first degree, he has gotten everything in life that a graduate dreams of, and again....who says his career will go down, and even if it goes down, Wizzy as they call him must have owned mansions, nice trucks and great ladies, which happens to be dream of every graduate. In essence, he is already living other people's dream lives. And that is why they are jealous of him.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Dislike Wizkid? Candid Opinion Needed!!! by Rhino5dm: 3:41pm On Jun 20, 2012
Baba yi wa sere!! Check out Davido and D banj LIVE in london, come this august. I'll be there!!

fubbyy:

Crap, total crap, crap to the highest order.. Me that graduated as one oF the best students in my dept. 2010 , where am I now?

The fantasies we read in books are different from what happens in real life, do you think solid education will guarantee you a success in nigeria.. Big joke

Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Dislike Wizkid? Candid Opinion Needed!!! by Rhino5dm: 3:43pm On Jun 20, 2012
Why the beef?

slimyem: granpa,stfu!
Na you be singer,na you be publisher,na you be counselor...haba!
Btw,how many people heard your first single?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Dislike Wizkid? Candid Opinion Needed!!! by sheilanonny: 3:46pm On Jun 20, 2012
I tink dey hate Wizkid cuz dey can't be him.. Wizzy all de Way DUDE.. cheesy
Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Dislike Wizkid? Candid Opinion Needed!!! by mikron(m): 3:46pm On Jun 20, 2012
HE IS TOO FULL OF HIMSELF. PROUD YOU MIGHT SAY. APART OF THAT I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST HIM
Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Dislike Wizkid? Candid Opinion Needed!!! by slimyem: 3:47pm On Jun 20, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
Why the beef?

his stories of self-appraisal are controversial and annoying!cheesy
Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Dislike Wizkid? Candid Opinion Needed!!! by Depot(m): 3:48pm On Jun 20, 2012
Imagine a kid singing luv songs,wat does he know abt luv @ his age.I dnt fancy his style @ all.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Dislike Wizkid? Candid Opinion Needed!!! by Rhino5dm: 3:50pm On Jun 20, 2012
OK cool
slimyem: his stories of self-appraisal are controversial and annoying!cheesy
Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Dislike Wizkid? Candid Opinion Needed!!! by dayokanu(m): 3:53pm On Jun 20, 2012
fubbyy:

Even in America, or anywhere in the world does education guarantee anything?

Jaywon Visits Olakunle Churchill And Orphanage Home In Abuja (photos) / Maje Ayida Hires UK And Nigerian Lawyers To Sue Toke Makinwa Over "On Becoming" / Stephanie Okereke Stuns In New Makeup Photo