Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,014 members, 7,838,553 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Natforce Recruitment And Training - Jobs/Vacancies (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Natforce Recruitment And Training (318479 Views)

Natforce-ng.org Live Updating Kwara State / Natforce Latest News / Natforce Calling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by davmanlokoja: 10:10pm On Nov 15, 2013
Long time friend . Please what is the letest in the room
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by seniorklop: 10:49pm On Nov 15, 2013
U people are still on this natforce bullshit and their endless fake recruitment? This scam has been on for 2yrs infact this thread is 1 n half yrs old! without any proof of employment or appointment. Check my profile, i was there at d beginning. I've fallen 4 them once......chai! my hard earned 25k...... but not again. I've passed them and thank God i'm doing fine now. If u work so hard for money, don't risk it on natforce.....my 2 kobo.
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by Olamioye: 8:03am On Nov 16, 2013
God
pass them, oyo state chapter, pls re think of d next mnt training, dnt
kill our new year celebratn mode, knw dt God of sanni abacha time stil
liveth, i hv paid above 60k, na work i need, no kobo again. E ma se fi
owo ola gba wa loju oooo, omo yoruba ni wa ooo.
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by mikolis(m): 1:54pm On Nov 16, 2013
Natforce is real. Bt its left for u to believe it or nt, dem no dey force person to believe .... So everybody shld do wah dey tink is ryt... Dont give anybody ur money u don't have. Too bad dis country is to be blamed for every tin, not natforce. Looking forward to January, one love y'all....peace
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by orlando82(m): 7:51pm On Nov 16, 2013
I think at dis juncture Ɣ☺ΰ dnt nid †̥̥ọ̥ persuade anybody again over dis NATFORCE tin but as an adage dat says igbeyin lon dun oloku ada si lo ma jasi for some ppu here.........use wat U̶̲̥̅̊ Ђɑ̤̥̈̊vε̲̣̣̣̥ †̥̥ọ̥ get wat U̶̲̥̅̊ want in dis country as for ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ A̶̲̥̅♏ using ma G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴͡D̶̲̥̅ †̥̥ọ̥ get wat i want in NATFORCE.......take ΐτ̅ or leave ΐτ̅ natforce is real

1 Like

Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by Funso1: 8:25pm On Nov 16, 2013
If sm ppl ar stil douting natforce let dem go to google nd search 4 house of reps pending bil on illegal arms and light weapons. Dey could also print it out nd read. Natforce!!!
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by Bigsolo88: 8:59pm On Nov 16, 2013
Funso1: If sm ppl ar stil douting natforce let dem go to google nd search 4 house of reps pending bil on illegal arms and light weapons. Dey could also print it out nd read. Natforce!!!

u tok like a novice
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by Bigsolo88: 9:01pm On Nov 16, 2013
Funso1: If sm ppl ar stil douting natforce let dem go to google nd search 4 house of reps pending bil on illegal arms and light weapons. Dey could also print it out nd read. Natforce!!!

it is better u go n marry n apply natforce for ur children cos its nt meant for ur generation uhnnn?
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by glamorgan: 9:35pm On Nov 16, 2013
[quote author=Bigsolo88]

u tok like a novice[/quote

How was he talking like a novice, can you enlighten us why you felt it was all scam ?
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by Bigsolo88: 6:29am On Nov 17, 2013
[quote author=glamorgan][/quote]

until i teach u 1+1 b4 u knw its 2?

1 Like

Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by Funso1: 7:06am On Nov 17, 2013
Bigsolo88:

u tok like a novice
if u z i'm talking like a novice all well nd gud but just knw dat it's not neccessary u attack sm1 dat is gvn info to dose dat nid it. Since u bliv natforce is a scam y cnt u quit dis forum nd leave us dat ar novice. 4 ur informatn d committee dat ws set up and inagurated april 24 has been moving round all d 36 state to make sure tins were in order b4 approval and d chairman is Amb. Emmanuel imoha, u can google it as well. Gudluck
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by Bigsolo88: 10:23am On Nov 17, 2013
Funso1:
if u z i'm talking like a novice all well nd gud but just knw dat it's not neccessary u attack sm1 dat is gvn info to dose dat nid it. Since u bliv natforce is a scam y cnt u quit dis forum nd leave us dat ar novice. 4 ur informatn d committee dat ws set up and inagurated april 24 has been moving round all d 36 state to make sure tins were in order b4 approval and d chairman is Amb. Emmanuel imoha, u can google it as well. Gudluck

if i may ask wich info r udisseminating? obo ngbe obo gun ope
u make me laugh in swahili.. u better go n learn trade
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by Bigsolo88: 10:30am On Nov 17, 2013
awon eeyan mi nsegbe nitori won ko ni imo

abject poverty has made alot of u in dc forum so blind
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by glamorgan: 2:53pm On Nov 17, 2013
[/i][i]
Bigsolo88:

until i teach u 1+1 b4 u knw its 2?

You can not teach me what you don't know and the cheapest thing to do is to remain critic but not with substantial prove. The advanced nations of the world today are able to grow because of their empirical fact, intelligence and determination not just prayers. And all your proverb does not correlate wt what is going on wt NATFORCE today, change is only thing that is constant in life.
Applicants are only striving for the best and their future and are not subjected to abject poverty , most of the people on this platform only needed a secured job to compliment what they are doing and found solace workn wt govt but not hungry. I will never siezed to take legit risk until my good is better. NATFORCE forward ever .
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by glamorgan: 3:34pm On Nov 17, 2013
[quote author=Funso1]

Don't get distracted, a lot of people appreciates you and your information. People can still browse on '' house passes bill on small arms and commission'' also '' rtd col. friday imoko interview(lagos state direcor of natforce. Also "ministry of information" then under govt agencies. This ministry can not be manipulated unlike' wikipedia' check for Natforce. And there are so many realistic information going on natforce now and get yourself closer to the right people to inform you wt fact.
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by Bigsolo88: 5:04pm On Nov 17, 2013
glamorgan: [/i][i]

You can not teach me what you don't know and the cheapest thing to do is to remain critic but not with substantial prove. The advanced nations of the world today are able to grow because of their empirical fact, intelligence and determination not just prayers. And all your proverb does not correlate wt what is going on wt NATFORCE today, change is only thing that is constant in life.
Applicants are only striving for the best and their future and are not subjected to abject poverty , most of the people on this platform only needed a secured job to compliment what they are doing and found solace workn wt govt but not hungry. I will never siezed to take legit risk until my good is better. NATFORCE forward ever .

information n current officer.. time shal tel
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by mikolis(m): 6:58am On Nov 18, 2013
Bigsolo88:

information n current officer.. time shal tel
Yah tym shall truelly tell, wen we all gather n rejoice for taking bold steps n believing wit our guts, your face shall be covered in shame n regrets!!!
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by Bigsolo88: 12:34pm On Nov 18, 2013
mikolis:
Yah tym shall truelly tell, wen we all gather n rejoice for taking bold steps n believing wit our guts, your face shall be covered in shame n regrets!!!

hahahaha... ba yawa.. we shal all c nw
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by Andyg: 1:35pm On Nov 18, 2013
I smell scam in this thread.HoR are nt passin any bill that can creat a new agency rather,dey want 2 scrap or merge some of d agencies 2 cut down govt. expences.i see scamers.i dey run!
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by mkoabiola: 11:48pm On Nov 19, 2013
So natforce of donkey years stil exist,
Natforce my foot.
Beta think of oda tins ,rather dan yeye yanshforce.
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by BUXOMEBONY(f): 9:00am On Nov 21, 2013
i really dont get it.some say its real while some say its scam ,which one should one believe?anyway ,for Oyo state chapter has anyone paid the 20k? pls lets know and express what you feel about it.even if its scam.lets get there then we can come back to say it is.
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by Himble: 8:55am On Nov 23, 2013
elewuro isiaka :
where do u see dem n also in which state
. I saw them in ebonyi state along abakaliki/enugu express way
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by Himble: 9:20am On Nov 23, 2013
Himble: . I saw them in ebonyi state along abakaliki/enugu express way
. I really blive in Natforce but The way ppl call it scam is what is tireing me. Pls can someone who is from a real source to come up and give us a better update, I am confused, since 2011 I got this Natforce job and I worked with them throughout The whole year before we stoped but up till now all am hearing is scam. Should we continue believing in Natforce?
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by elewuroisiaka(m): 12:34pm On Nov 23, 2013
Himble: . I really blive in Natforce but The way ppl call it scam is what is tireing me. Pls can someone who is from a real source to come up and give us a better update, I am confused, since 2011 I got this Natforce job and I worked with them throughout The whole year before we stoped but up till now all am hearing is scam. Should we continue believing in Natforce?

heeeen, u mean u worked wit NATFORCE tru out 2011 n u cant undastand dem nw, hmm, oro ki si bee ooo...... Wel, hw much were u paid den or hw much did dey assure u dat wil b paid 2u
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by Caroline54: 6:19pm On Nov 23, 2013
Dont be discourage abt natforce,it is real we shall laugh at d end
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by Bigsolo88: 6:37pm On Nov 23, 2013
Caroline54: Dont be discourage abt natforce,it is real we shall laugh at d end

did i hear u say laugh at d end? it is d rite time to be wise for d end nt to laugh at u.. uhnnn? caro baby
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by aydotcome86(m): 11:34pm On Nov 23, 2013
One thing for sure about NATFORCE is that they belong to Federal govt.but the mode of their recruiting is so absurd.
During the training,applicants were divided into classes based on their purse. Some that did not even come close to the camp gate are now working leaving the 'poor applicant' in the dark. But one thing they do promise is Signing Into Law by GEJ which may not happen this year as GEJ has not even prepare 2014 budget (the budget that will make Natforce a fulltime agency)
Hopefully,something fantastic will happen by nxt year Jan.
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by Bigsolo88: 3:15am On Nov 24, 2013
aydotcome86: One thing for sure about NATFORCE is that they belong to Federal govt.but the mode of their recruiting is so absurd.
During the training,applicants were divided into classes based on their purse. Some that did not even come close to the camp gate are now working leaving the 'poor applicant' in the dark. But one thing they do promise is Signing Into Law by GEJ which may not happen this year as GEJ has not even prepare 2014 budget (the budget that will make Natforce a fulltime agency)
Hopefully,something fantastic will happen by nxt year Jan.

bross!!! if anytin happen nxt year june nt only january.. kindly come n arrest me..
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by Himble: 6:42am On Nov 24, 2013
elewuro isiaka :

heeeen, u mean u worked wit NATFORCE tru out 2011 n u cant undastand dem nw, hmm, oro ki si bee ooo...... Wel, hw much were u paid den or hw much did dey assure u dat wil b paid 2u
. Are they paying now? Otue onwe bu ajuju nde nsi.....pls they have not been paying any body since The Natforce started.

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (38) (Reply)

Nigerian Custom Service: Mass Recruitment / Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here / Unadvertised Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.