Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,193 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Natforce Recruitment And Training - Jobs/Vacancies (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Natforce Recruitment And Training (318353 Views)

Natforce-ng.org Live Updating Kwara State / Natforce Latest News / Natforce Calling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by Bigsolo88: 6:19pm On Dec 10, 2013
adeleke julius: Some time I read ur post I cnt jst stop laughing, truly Speakin wit d situation of things on that agency it's not 100% Sure to see the light of d day, one thin I believ is dat d agency exist cos I can see in some places on high way especially lagos, the truth of d mater is dat it's nt yet approve as FG agency bt thre leader are working on that day and night to make sure it's duly recognize by govmt, if some say it illegal or scam I wudnt accept dat cos u cnt be illegal and won a case against d almighty custom and ministry of finance, bt one thin I knw is that with prayer notin impossible, so dnt jst criticize them wit out knowin d root of d mater, thou it very hard to believ them wit situation of thins on ground bt dat does not make them illegal, if this thin eventually come up, it a gud thin youth in this nation so try and be positive abt dis agency, may almighty God help us all.

did u just say i'm critisizing Natforce? moreso what did u knw about d root? i attended d court case several times b4 winning.. i was at there useless training camp formed to dupe our so cal graduate cos i didnt pay.. guy i av been into d system since 2010.. for ur info i created dc forum; check d date on page 0 u wil c "say e don tale wey yarnsh don dey back" so pls dnt ever address me like a novice on natforce issue again pls.. one luv.. it is wel

1 Like

Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by Bigsolo88: 6:54pm On Dec 10, 2013
point of correction tru al my posts i av never pronounce natforce illegal cos i knw they r registered by CAC. so they are "just" like Man O' war (voluntary org)... so they r legally voluntarily lol...

1 Like

Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by harkev: 4:18pm On Dec 12, 2013

1 Like

Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by Bigsolo88: 9:36pm On Dec 12, 2013
harkev: http://www.punchng.com/news/task-force-seeks-1000-soldiers-to-recover-illegal-arms/

I think in d article we can all see d word "volunteer".. abo oro
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by aydotcome86(m): 11:27pm On Dec 15, 2013
Bigsolo88:

www.nairaland.com/yemiight/posts

pls check dc link n tell me how many time Natforce act was release.. very another fool will post here next week dt Natforce act has been released.. Abeg who hold d act?

GLAMORGA ACT was released in Dec 6 while d other guy's act was released on 25th of Aug dc same year

19th December 2013 is their promised date @ national assembly. So let's wait and see the outcome first.
Am not afraid of them not choosen me because if they don't after all the money I paid,I will involke the most wicked deity of my land on them. They shud do their documentary on my town......Ijan Ekiti. This is not mouth play
BANS is the movt'nt
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by Bigsolo88: 7:18pm On Dec 16, 2013
aydotcome86:

19th December 2013 is their promised date @ national assembly. So let's wait and see the outcome first.
Am not afraid of them not choosen me because if they don't after all the money I paid,I will involke the most wicked deity of my land on them. They shud do their documentary on my town......Ijan Ekiti. This is not mouth play
BANS is the movt'nt

AYILALA tinz.. guy take am easy abeg
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by Bigsolo88: 3:30pm On Dec 17, 2013
NATFORCE EXECUTIVE ONDO STATE COMMAND HAS SUSPENDED ALL ACTIVITIES OF D ORGANISATION.DIS DICISION IS CONNECTED WITH D FACT DAT SOME FACELESS&DISGRUNTED PEOPLE VE BEEN USING D ORGANISATION PLATFORM 2 COLLECT MONEY 2TRU A FACELESS & QUESTIONABLE ORGANISATION CALLED CZAR AFRICA UNDER D GUISE OF PROVIDING THEM JOB.
NOTE:IT'S UR CIVIC RIGHT 2 REPORT ANYONE OBTAINED MONEY 4RM YOU UNDER DIS GUISE 2 STATE ACTING DIRECTOR OF IMAN/NATFORCE ON DIS NUMBER 09030423048 OR SECURITY AGENCIES.

dc is wat i recieved on my fone few mins ago

1 Like

Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by dipsoney: 6:32am On Dec 19, 2013
I av not received any message. This is unbelievable first it was postponed because of security reason now its because of bribery. GOD is this not a scam. So unfortunate, sometimes I wonder Y a country would treat her citizens in this manner, what is it we did wrong GOD. U made us a nigeria not dt we made ourselves. If we av had d oppurtunity from d start no one I repeat not a single part of me would ever have chosen nigeria
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by BUXOMEBONY(f): 11:49am On Dec 19, 2013
dipsoney: I av not received any message. This is unbelievable first it was postponed because of security reason now its because of bribery. GOD is this not a scam. So unfortunate, sometimes I wonder Y a country would treat her citizens in this manner, what is it we did wrong GOD. U made us a nigeria not dt we made ourselves. If we av had d oppurtunity from d start no one I repeat not a single part of me would ever have chosen nigeria
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by BUXOMEBONY(f): 11:53am On Dec 19, 2013
MY GUY DONT BE LIKE THAT,I ALSO PAID THE 20K FOR EKITI THAT WAS POSTPONED FOR SUPPOSEDLY SECURITY REASONS BUT EVEN WITH ALL THE NEGATIVITY ATTACHED TO NATFORCE,I STILL HOLD MY PEACE BELIEVING ALL WILL BE WELL AT THE END.PLS BE PATIENT AND ONE DAY SOON YOU WILL BE PROUD TO BE A NIGERIAN.

2 Likes

Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by Olamioye: 11:05am On Dec 20, 2013
May
God punish every liar here, some of d thief officers ar sayin dey pay, 4
dem to decieve people to pay more, may God finish dem b4 d end of d yr,
time is comin dt we shall c dem no more, oyo state command, let me tell
u, lala yin toroke, ile lo nbo, u will knw dt ajurawalo ti ijankadi ko, after i pay up to 80k 4 d form nd uniform, u still want collect 20k 4 unfruitfu trainin, mba, but if u denied my opportunity or u dnt refund me at any case may be, U d agent i knw very well nd u i knw little, okokan ni omo owo nyo, just wait nd see.
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by chapskn: 2:35pm On Dec 22, 2013
2014 budget has been released but Natforce is not included in it. And officers frm kano command are deceiving applicants that N2bn has been disbursed 2 dem and they're going 2 pay dem arrears frm january to december. its a lie
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by Bigsolo88: 2:41pm On Dec 22, 2013
chapskn: 2014 budget has been released but Natforce is not included in it. And officers frm kano command are deceiving applicants that N2bn has been disbursed 2 dem and they're going 2 pay dem arrears frm january to december. its a lie

my guy d truth shal prevail just very soon
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by aydotcome86(m): 10:02pm On Dec 22, 2013
Jonathan's letter to OBJ clearly stated it that NATFORCE will soon be in place.
You can verify this on that paragraph where GEJ said that Civil Ddefence has been armed to complement Police efforts.
All is well o
All am praying for is for GEJ to sign da thing!
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by Bigsolo88: 11:03pm On Dec 22, 2013
unemployment av turned our graduates to grown up illiterate!! wat a pity
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by jakychan(m): 12:44pm On Dec 23, 2013
Bigsolo88: unemployment av turned our graduates to grown up illiterate!! wat a pity

You don't know beyond insulting people and I don't know what is your gain if natforce does'nt exist, because you opened this thread does't not mean u should seat besides it, you have pronounced that you open this thread more than three places or better still you can use it to go and collect money in the bank. You can still quote my formal contributions I don't care, I meant all I said and you can still conclude that I'm still one of their agent you don't kno more than that.
And I have come to realised that u needed this job more than anybody you're just being hypocrite and disgusting. For your information I also read that line where GEJ spoke concerning proliferaton of arms and light weapons. So when it comes up you can choose to die.
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by Bigsolo88: 1:47pm On Dec 23, 2013
aydotcome86:

BANS is the movt'nt

Today is 23rd
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by Bigsolo88: 1:51pm On Dec 23, 2013
jakychan:

You don't know beyond insulting people and I don't know what is your gain if natforce does'nt exist, because you open this thread does't not mean u should seat besides it, you have pronounced that you open this thread more than three places or better still you can use it to go and collect money in the bank. You can still quote my formal contributions I don't care, I meant all I said and you can still conclude that I'm still one of their agent you don't kno more than that.
And I have come to realised that u needed this job more than anybody you're just being hypocrate and disgusting. For your information I also read that line where GEJ spoke concerning proliferaton of arms and light weapons. So when it comes up you can choose to die.

hahaha.. i cant just stop laughing.. so u are d idi*t dt has been disturbing my line al dc while.. i gt a stable job here in River state.. i dnt bloody care if u die of unemployment... bastard like u. omo osan...
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by jakychan(m): 3:21pm On Dec 23, 2013
Bigsolo88:

hahaha.. i cant just stop laughing.. so u are d idi*t dt has been disturbing my line al dc while.. i gt a stable job here in River state.. i dnt bloody care if u die of unemployment... bastard like u. omo osan...

Who is disturbing your line, for what ? I have read all ur contributions and you have said it several times that you were the one that opened the thread, pls what would the owner of NLand do.(Gbogbo nkan loma njomo oko loju)'' Who dash monkey banana'' you're jobless and you have lost focus ,because you knew your chance is slim since you did'nt pay for training, you're now confused if eventually Natforce comes to existence and never wanted good for Natforce, you have failed this time.
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by Bigsolo88: 7:06pm On Dec 23, 2013
jakychan:

Who is disturbing your line, for what ? I have read all ur contributions and you have said it several times that you were the one that opened the thread, pls what would the owner of NLand do.(Gbogbo nkan loma njomo oko loju)'' Who dash monkey banana'' you're jobless and you have lost focus ,because you knew your chance is slim since you did'nt pay for training, you're now confused if eventually Natforce comes to existence and never wanted good for Natforce, you have failed this time.

slowpoke i did nt open d thread to put my fellow nigerians in d hand of selfish pp like u to dupe ok? if u humble urself i can fix u up wt org here dt u can wrk wt n change ur wretched n miser*ble life for good..
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by jakychan(m): 11:27pm On Dec 23, 2013
Bigsolo88:

slowpoke i did nt open d thread to put my fellow nigerians in d hand of selfish pp like u to dupe ok? if u humble urself i can fix u up wt org here dt u can wrk wt n change ur wretched n miser*ble life for good..

You better go and and fix your family first. You are the derailed person on this thread and you are so full of yourself on top of nothing. People that are self sufficient don't go around and brag. Most of ur contributions to other thread even shows you are seriously searching for job and you derive pleasure using provocative words on people, I'm very sure u lack home training and who are u refering to be ur people ? what good are u doing them ?. You're clueless and very shallow.

2 Likes

Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by speezyWears: 9:17am On Dec 24, 2013
Breaking News!
I just registered for natforce yesterday in Lagos!!!
I think with the way we were attended to...it should b real to a large extent...
PS: do not quote me!
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by adelekejulius: 7:40am On Dec 25, 2013
jakychan:

You better go and and fix your family first. You are the derailed person on this thread and you are so full of yourself on top of nothing. People that are self sufficient don't go around and brag. Most of ur contributions to other thread even shows you are seriously searching for job and you derive pleasure using provocative words on people, I'm very sure u lack home training and who are u refering to be ur people ? what good are u doing them ?. You're clueless and very shallow.
dnt exchange words wit dis guy again, dnt u knw dat o foolish person wil tak u down to his or her level and beat u wit experience.
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by jakychan(m): 11:19am On Dec 25, 2013
[quote author=adeleke julius]dnt exchange words wit dis guy again, dnt u knw dat o foolish person wil tak u down to his or her level and beat u wit experience.[/quote

I don't often talk this way but this guy was just ''becoming pain in the ass'' thanx and happy christmas.
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by Bigsolo88: 3:48pm On Dec 25, 2013
[quote author=jakychan][/quote]

MAY D GRACE DAT QUALIFIED MARY TO BE D MOTHER OF D SAVIOR
AND D POWER DAT MADE HER CONCEIVE HIM
QUALIFY U FOR OUTSTANDING FAVOR;
AND MAY D PEACE OF D PRINCE OF PEACE
AND D GRACE and TRUTH DAT CAME THRU HIM ABIDE WITH U IN ALL ASPECTS OF UR LIFE AT CHRISTMAS and D NEW YEAR IJN.
HAVE A WONDERFUL CELEBRATION
iyen tunko?
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by jakychan(m): 7:51pm On Dec 25, 2013
Bigsolo88:

MAY D GRACE DAT QUALIFIED MARY TO BE D MOTHER OF D SAVIOR
AND D POWER DAT MADE HER CONCEIVE HIM
QUALIFY U FOR OUTSTANDING FAVOR;
AND MAY D PEACE OF D PRINCE OF PEACE
AND D GRACE and TRUTH DAT CAME THRU HIM ABIDE WITH U IN ALL ASPECTS OF UR LIFE AT CHRISTMAS and D NEW YEAR IJN.

HAVE A WONDERFUL CELEBRATION
iyen tunko?

Wish u the same, no string attached.
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by jakychan(m): 7:59pm On Dec 25, 2013
Hunh !
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by akinsdan: 10:40pm On Dec 25, 2013
Is true dat federal govt ve release 200million for natfor nd i read dey ve suspend kwara and edo state cordinator
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by Bigsolo88: 11:16am On Dec 26, 2013
jakychan:

Wish u the same, no string attached.

even though u attach string i wil cut it.. today is boxing day if u dnt mind we boxing lol.. hapi boxing day to all

1 Like

Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by orlando82(m): 12:35pm On Dec 26, 2013
speezyWears: Breaking News!
I just registered for natforce yesterday in Lagos!!!
I think with the way we were attended to...it should b real to a large extent...
PS: do not quote me!
plz where is there office in lagos state?

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (Reply)

Nigerian Custom Service: Mass Recruitment / Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here / N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.