Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,520 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Kaduna Again, Nasarawa Christians Was Attacked - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna Again, Nasarawa Christians Was Attacked (869 Views)

Obiano Visits Mosque Which Was Attacked During The Protest In Onitsha (Photos) / PDP Being FLOGGED In KADUNA Again- RESULT SO FAR / Photo: Amaechi Takes His Campaign The Street After He Was Attacked At Obia Kpor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kaduna Again, Nasarawa Christians Was Attacked by petokey: 10:37pm On Jun 18, 2012
At exactly 9pm their was gun shot at Nasarawa area of kaduna. After many phone calls, it was confirmed that christians were attack in Nasarawa area of kaduna. But the christians who are also prepared, defended themselves by attacking too. KADUNA IS HOTTER THAN FIRE
Re: Kaduna Again, Nasarawa Christians Was Attacked by petokey: 10:44pm On Jun 18, 2012
Despite the curfew, the muslims are determine to retaliate. Christians are ready for the worst. Then who is save in kaduna?
Re: Kaduna Again, Nasarawa Christians Was Attacked by petokey: 10:49pm On Jun 18, 2012
They love attacking at nyte. The innocent will suffer this 9t. Kakuri, trikania, reabilitation and nasarawa is in chaos this 9t. I hope i will survive it.
Re: Kaduna Again, Nasarawa Christians Was Attacked by okosodo: 11:00pm On Jun 18, 2012
hausa/fulani people killing christians and blaming it on boko haram that is non existent.To me this boko haram thing is part of the northern agenda to kill christians, we will soon know what this guys are up to.
Re: Kaduna Again, Nasarawa Christians Was Attacked by Beaf: 11:05pm On Jun 18, 2012
petokey: They love attacking at nyte. The innocent will suffer this 9t. Kakuri, trikania, reabilitation and nasarawa is in chaos this 9t. I hope i will survive it.

You will, by the Grace of God. Stay strong.
Re: Kaduna Again, Nasarawa Christians Was Attacked by Tyche(m): 11:14pm On Jun 18, 2012
There are so much rumours going around that it's hard to decipher the truth. May God protect the unprotected.
Re: Kaduna Again, Nasarawa Christians Was Attacked by petokey: 11:54pm On Jun 18, 2012
Kadpoly students are on target. Pls where are the security.
Re: Kaduna Again, Nasarawa Christians Was Attacked by petokey: 11:57pm On Jun 18, 2012
Every student in kadpoly now are all tensed up. God save us.

(1) (Reply)

Kaduna Counter-reprisals: 5 Killed, Churches Burnt / Patience Jonathan, 18 Others Now Perm Secs / Fashola ‘arrests' Col, Sergeant On BRT Lane..pic..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.