Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,050 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

How Has Nairaland Affected Your Work At The Office? - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Has Nairaland Affected Your Work At The Office? (4040 Views)

Drama In The Office As I Tender My Resignation After Getting A New Job. / Airtel Sacks Workers, Pays Off Affected Staff / I Need Help, My Female Boss In The Office Touches Me At Inappropriate Pla (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Has Nairaland Affected Your Work At The Office? by justmenoni: 1:44pm On Jun 19, 2012
Even when i have exams in the next hour,i will still glance through the headlines on Nairaland...i bet am geting addicted to it than facebook dunno why though !!!
Re: How Has Nairaland Affected Your Work At The Office? by Nickydrake(m): 1:45pm On Jun 19, 2012
Nairaland has helped to hone my multitasking skill to an incredibly fine edge. Now i can read hilarious comments and chuckle to myself while i rapidly take notes on criminal law. cheesy
Re: How Has Nairaland Affected Your Work At The Office? by Nosyke(m): 1:59pm On Jun 19, 2012
Hottestbuoy: Ma dear frds...i amaaah i jealouse dose who r enjoyin dia job cos am herea 3 monthns now still lookin 4 job since roundin up ma nysc since march 2012.am tired of sittinq at home..i need a job seriously.........how can i a bio-medical qrad of Genetics and Biotechnolqy unical be wastin ma talent...d worst is dat God has imbued in me a kind of creative mind..i think outta the Box.am alwas confidence anyhthg am doin..so pls someone shud help me out........thsi country is hard ooo...pls.....someone shud call ma on ma mtn if u can be of help to me 08038938117.....pls am hopin to hear frm a qood samaritan ...thanks a bunch pals

[i]OMG Did you say that you actually have degree??, Damn, like someone said earlier on use nairaland to learn grammar and communication first.
@OP, Nairaland has thought me how to laugh and fall from different types of trees (including okro, pepper trees). Well, i also get a broad view of different tropical issues which I learn from.
Also, the word 'discomboboluted'(hope i got it right) was learnt on this site...........thanks Seun [i]

1 Like

Re: How Has Nairaland Affected Your Work At The Office? by ibrash600: 2:16pm On Jun 19, 2012
i spent 2 months looking 4 a place 2 do my Industrial Training so, i did my I.T on NL....so positively

3 Likes

Re: How Has Nairaland Affected Your Work At The Office? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jun 19, 2012
justmenoni: Even when i have exams in the next hour,i will still glance through the headlines on Nairaland...i bet am geting addicted to it than facebook dunno why though !!!
Those days, I stayed logged to facebook and glanced NL but these days its the other way round, if not for my bb, I would have totally left FB.
Re: How Has Nairaland Affected Your Work At The Office? by PaulJohn1: 3:06pm On Jun 19, 2012
NL lipsrsealed
My roommates are already used to me laughing alone. NL has really affected me positively, by getting info here. But the problem is leaving studies for NL. I don't know how to overcome this addiction. I tried not to subscribe for BIS to avoid NL, but I still found myself borrowing friends BB or sim to check what's up on NL.

NL take it all.
Re: How Has Nairaland Affected Your Work At The Office? by Hottestbuoy(m): 3:18pm On Jun 19, 2012
Please quys am sorry for some of my unavoidable typoqraphical errors i made*i just notice it now*at times am not really too conversant with this my nokia C3 Qwerty keypad which causes some typinq error due to its complexities in typinq*To all those who pointed my errors...i do really appreciate and hv taken concrete note on that......Apparently, i really do appreciate ua sincere clinical comments.....conversely, please lets use this forum to help one another as God help us too........
Re: How Has Nairaland Affected Your Work At The Office? by Hottestbuoy(m): 3:21pm On Jun 19, 2012
Nosyke:

[i]OMG Did you say that you actually have degree??, Damn, like someone said earlier on use nairaland to learn grammar and communication first.
@OP, Nairaland has thought me how to laugh and fall from different types of trees (including okro, pepper trees). Well, i also get a broad view of different tropical issues which I learn from.
Also, the word 'discomboboluted'(hope i got it right) was learnt on this site...........thanks Seun [i]
Re: How Has Nairaland Affected Your Work At The Office? by timbros(m): 4:18pm On Jun 19, 2012
Hottestbuoy: Please quys am sorry for some of my unavoidable typoqraphical errors i made*i just notice it now*at times am not really too conversant with this my nokia C3 Qwerty keypad which causes some typinq error due to its complexities in typinq*To all those who pointed my errors...i do really appreciate and hv taken concrete note on that......Apparently, i really do appreciate ua sincere clinical comments.....conversely, please lets use this forum to help one another as God help us too........
Dont u have "g" button on ur keypad?
Re: How Has Nairaland Affected Your Work At The Office? by uglyBetty1(f): 4:28pm On Jun 19, 2012
Hottestbuoy: Please quys am sorry for some of my unavoidable typoqraphical errors i made*i just notice it now*at times am not really too conversant with this my nokia causes some typinq error due to its complexities in typinq*To all those who pointed my errors...i do really appreciate and hv taken concrete note on that......Apparently, i really do appreciate ua sincere clinical comments.....conversely, please lets use this forum to help one another as God help us too........

1 Like

Re: How Has Nairaland Affected Your Work At The Office? by Nosyke(m): 4:31pm On Jun 19, 2012
Hottestbuoy: Please quys am sorry for some of my unavoidable typoqraphical errors i made*i just notice it now*at times am not really too conversant with this my nokia C3 Qwerty keypad which causes some typinq error due to its complexities in typinq*To all those who pointed my errors...i do really appreciate and hv taken concrete note on that......Apparently, i really do appreciate ua sincere clinical comments.....conversely, please lets use this forum to help one another as God help us too........

Indeed!!
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Has Nairaland Affected Your Work At The Office? by sirp2007: 4:35pm On Jun 19, 2012
NL has helped in a various ways some of which re;
1)how pple reason
11)wht is happening in other part of d country
111)gives me IDEAL of d prices of cars
iv)to calm my nerves when under pressure.
Re: How Has Nairaland Affected Your Work At The Office? by megatek: 4:46pm On Jun 19, 2012
PDMS, PRIMAVERA (PROJECT MANAGEMENT), AUTOCAD, OIL AND GAS TRAINING

10% discount for corp members and / or a group of 5

call 08035733348 TO REGISTER
Re: How Has Nairaland Affected Your Work At The Office? by Hottestbuoy(m): 5:13pm On Jun 19, 2012
Yeaaaaaaa!!! you quys are dead riqht .......i really eered by not cross-checkinq my comments before submittinq them*ohh silly me!!! Thouqh hv taken some salient & neccessary corrections from you all....wanna thank you once aqain....its sort of an eye-opener for me now.........Ooops!!! I heard someone made mention of the word ''Proof-read''(you quys really make me reminisce on what our DNA can do by Proof-readinq all the seqment of our DNA such that all our genes doesn't make mistakes when our qenes are bin copied or translated by Protein to avoid copyinq Junk Genes which causes some of these inherited Genetic Disorders some people faced in our society)
Re: How Has Nairaland Affected Your Work At The Office? by cowgurl: 5:35pm On Jun 19, 2012
Nairaland has affected my sleep badly, giving me swollen eyes and headaches. Nowadays, I wear my dark shades when browsing grin.
Re: How Has Nairaland Affected Your Work At The Office? by slimyem: 5:42pm On Jun 19, 2012
i have a clear-desk a large percentage of the time..and most of the Nairalanding i do is on my phone.
I find a balance somehow..though its kinda hard doing that!
Re: How Has Nairaland Affected Your Work At The Office? by slimyem: 5:45pm On Jun 19, 2012
timbros:
Dont u have "g" button on ur keypad?
apparently,he doesnt know how to use a qwerty-pad.cheesy
Re: How Has Nairaland Affected Your Work At The Office? by Hottestbuoy(m): 7:06pm On Jun 19, 2012
Lol!!!so its you that do know!! Qot no time to enqaqe in silly feisty mood with you*@slim
Re: How Has Nairaland Affected Your Work At The Office? by nitrogen(m): 7:16pm On Jun 19, 2012
Hottestbuoy: Yeaaaaaaa!!! you quys are dead riqht .......i really eered by not cross-checkinq my comments before submittinq them*ohh silly me!!! Thouqh hv taken some salient & neccessary corrections from you all....wanna thank you once aqain....its sort of an eye-opener for me now.........Ooops!!! I heard someone made mention of the word ''Proof-read''(you quys really make me reminisce on what our DNA can do by Proof-readinq all the seqment of our DNA such that all our genes doesn't make mistakes when our qenes are bin copied or translated by Protein to avoid copyinq Junk Genes which causes some of these inherited Genetic Disorders some people faced in our society)
Oga, stop now, u just dey 'jabo'.

1 Like

Re: How Has Nairaland Affected Your Work At The Office? by Klinee: 7:40pm On Jun 19, 2012
Nairaland are stupid by allowing all nonsense and forged gay stories been posted here.nonsense!! Stupid!!.i wil ƙill somebody!!
Re: How Has Nairaland Affected Your Work At The Office? by Meklex(m): 10:58pm On Jun 19, 2012
Nairaland have been my pal right from 2009 when I registered, I should say that it has improved my sense of humour, sarcasm, knowledge on basic facts, word usage...et cetera. romance sections makes the jokes section an epic failure...really loving the guys over there!!!

1 Like

Re: How Has Nairaland Affected Your Work At The Office? by Audinowing(m): 12:36am On Jun 20, 2012
damilola15:

You should be using NL to improve your English or at least your communication skills.
Pls tell him
Re: How Has Nairaland Affected Your Work At The Office? by TheMatrix3: 7:36am On Jun 20, 2012
nitrogen:
Oga, stop now, u just dey 'jabo'.

Heheheehe...The more the guy dey try to arrange hinself, the more him dey tabon grin grin grin.

Hottestbuoy: Yeaaaaaaa!!! you quys are dead riqht .......i really eered by not cross-checkinq my comments before submittinq them*ohh silly me!!! Thouqh hv taken some salient & neccessary corrections from you all....wanna thank you once aqain....its sort of an eye-opener for me now.........Ooops!!! I heard someone made mention of the word ''Proof-read''(you quys really make me reminisce on what our DNA can do by Proof-readinq all the seqment of our DNA such that all our genes doesn't make mistakes when our qenes are bin copied or translated by Protein to avoid copyinq Junk Genes which causes some of these inherited Genetic Disorders some people faced in our society)

Abeg note that the "g" key is located to the right of your "f" key on Qwerty phone wink
Re: How Has Nairaland Affected Your Work At The Office? by abdulkayus(m): 9:08am On Jun 20, 2012
Nairaland has affected me both positively and negatively, i was a corp member wen i join nairaland, so i hav a lot of tym. Even wen am in d class teachin, i will still be reading responses on some threads. It has affected me negatively as i have nt been able to read my books very well nw and will be havin NIM exam nex wk. I hav also learn a lot cos there in any topic, dere are xperts dat will disect it for u, i hav also learnnew word like bleep, behind base, and many others, hmmmmm although am an internet freak, CIAOOOOOOO
Re: How Has Nairaland Affected Your Work At The Office? by GreenJ(m): 12:41pm On Jun 20, 2012
"NL" as for me its doing me a lot of good such as fresh ideas, just waiting to
step into Nigeria before i explode!!! NB: i no be bomb o...
Re: How Has Nairaland Affected Your Work At The Office? by Jaykizz(m): 2:16pm On Jun 20, 2012
Graduatd ova d pst yr nau bt neva stil go do ma nysc. Over dis period, nl has bn ma soulmate. Nfat I'm always d only 1 indoors n I dnt mind so long I'v got nl to crack ma ribs wif lafta. Wonda au I wld bhave wen I start my servic nxt month.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can I Download Movies With My Tecno T430 Phone / **MUST READ** Four University Courses Scrap / Is This Real!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.